Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Rebirth on Poilim

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rebirth on Poilim - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebirth on Poilim

Post  Me Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:04 am

"Well, I'm sorry. That doesn't sound like much fun. I'll just assume you're not hallucinating for now... And your hearing seems to be fine. Can you see and smell okay?" Medomai asked, and pinched Poena's arm. "Did you feel that? I need to know if the narcotics have worn off, see?" He suddenly smacked his head. "I completely forgot! Doytu wanted to know when you woke up. Would you like to speak to her? Or should I put off getting her so you can have a moment alone?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 am

Poena blinked twice trying to catch up with everything the doctor had just said, he neither saw nor felt the pinch the doctor had administered, but he heard something about smelling so he gave it a try and wrinkled his nose in disgust as he smelt the air around himself. "How long until I am permitted to bathe?" He asked, then added. "Also, I would appreciate it if you informed Doytu."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Doytu slumped herself over the pile of casualty reports, his eyes shut as if to block out the dark truth on the papers. "We're undermanned, poorly stocked, and slowly starving..." She observed and then began to work on the letters to the families of the lost radicals. They were a full blown rebellion now, publicly deemed terrorists and to be executed on sight. But there was a layer of amnesty among the families of the radicals, most of them didn't care if their children wanted to risk their neck over what they say a foolish cause, or had simply kicked them out of their lives. But there were those who still loved, cared and devoted themselves to their children. And when they received those letters they seemed to give even more support as if to fill the void of their missing child by aiding the cause even more. To gain some sort of revenge of the true killer of their child, the government. Doytu flashed a grim smile as she realized that the deaths might be the only way to get the supplies they needed. All but the soldiers themselves. "We need another rally." She concluded.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm

"Well, you would probably be able to bathe yourself when we finally get all the wounds sewn up... We'll probably do that later today, or tomorrow. Or we could just dump a bucket of water over you and dry you off. That sometimes gets a bit awkward, though..." Medomai explained. "Do you need anything else? I might be able to get you some food on the way to Doytu if you're hungry."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 am

Poena chuckled to himself at the doctor's 'awkward' idea. "I am perfectly fine with having a bucket of water dumped on me and being dried off, and I do not need sustenance at this present time." He quietly thought to himself about the hard times he knew where to fall upon the group. Being who they were they would have to learn to deal with smaller amounts of food.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 pm

"Would you like your bucket now, or after I get Doytu?" Medomai asked him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:17 pm

"Now." Poena replied then said with a small chuckle, "I have to be semi presentable don't cha know?" He stopped chuckling quickly fore it made his ribs hurt.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 am

Suddenly across the camp someone shouts, and then screams, the sound of hooves stamping down onto the ground in a massive culmination swallowed any other sounds that could be made. A moment later the stables came yawning open, and the entire herd of tupnil came charging out, anyone unfortunate to be in their path trampled in a moment. "The gates! Close 'em!" Someone shouted, ordering them shut to keep the tupnil, and one of the most precious resources. The steel metal grate closed just before the first one got out, cutting them off. But the tupnil weren't finished, no, something had terrified them within their pens. And that creature was just now revealing itself, a monstrung. The creature was almost a ghost, a pale translucent white that slithered across the ground and caught its prey in a massive jaw it could unhinge if needed. It could swallow and digest even the most toxic of creatures such as the tupnil, and have to devour much to sustain itself. A herd of penned tupnil was like waving a beef steak before a dog and expecting it not to try. This particular monstrung nearly ten feet long and could lift it's arrow shaped head up to seven feet into the air, the snake similar beast possessed a terrifying crushing capability.
Doytu had already run out to one of the towers, her electric bow in hand, and began to shout orders. "Clear everyone on the bottom, close in the tupnil, get the poison bombs out and ready to fire on my command, and for Poilim's sake someone shine a light on that damn thing!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Poena heard commotion in the camp and quickly looked at the doctor. "Please help me up and help me find a weapon, if there is something wrong we will need every sword we can get out there." Whatever was going on it most likely put others in danger and it was his job to protect those in need.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 pm

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you. There's too big of a chance it would end badly."

Achille, who had been near the stables, was nearly knocked off his feet by the thundering herd of Tupnil. He quickly recovered and stared at them in shock as the gates slammed shut in front of them. "What could have-?" Then he caught sight of the monstrung in his peripheral vision. "That might be the culprit."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Poena groaned slightly in disappointment of not being able to perform his job. He bluntly stated in a mildly annoyed voice, "Bedrest sucks..." He stopped himself there to avoid upsetting the doctor or anyone else that might be around.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:31 am

The monstrung hissed violently, shaking its body back and forth as arrows flew through the air at it, the specially tipped heads slinking between its scales. But they could do little beyond that on their own. "I need a light!" Doytu howled as someone powered up the high-beams and the center of the compound was illuminated. "Soldiers on the front, stay away from that things head!" She ordered her troops, a monstrung meant many bad things for them. Including the possibility of tunnels beneath the compound leading to who knew where.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Achille quickly moved away from the head, as Doytu had suggested. Instead, he threw a nearby pitchfork at the beast and hoped it had any effect at all.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Poena slowly drifted off in thought again, something was wrong. This was not his usual attitude, he never thought this much... He usually would spend his time fighting to get up, but he didn't even try. What was wrong...?
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 pm

(Boomp. I miss these other RPs. And I'm starting to get a bit tired of seeing Good Night Good Night Good Night.)
Achille cursed when his pitchfork didn't see to do anything but piss the beast off.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Good Night wrote:(Boomp. I miss these other RPs. And I'm starting to get a bit tired of seeing Good Night Good Night Good Night.)
Achille cursed when his pitchfork didn't see to do anything but piss the beast off.

(I miss my not-so-little family... I've been wondering if I should take this story onto another site, but I don't wanna steal Khora's idea without her permission.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum