Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Alternative City - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Alternative City

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alternative City - Page 4 Empty Re: Alternative City

Post  Me Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am

Tallulah bent her front legs and knelt to the being. "I am honored to meet you, Great One. My people did not imagine you to look like this, but I suppose you can take any form you wish."

Ayalilla scoffed. "Prove it, then 'Great One'!" She said, her voice heavily laced with sarcasm.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"Creator of all our worlds?" Athens mocked, a sneer crossing her face. "Please don't fool yourself so. My world, one I share with several here, has no creator. No one has ever proven it, and no one ever will because there is none. So Mr. Index, get off your high-horse and come back down to the land of reality." She said, giving Ayalilla a firm nod at her agreement. Qais rolled his eyes as he stood nearby.

Yosa'Min was on the verge of either bursting out into laughter or shouting in rage. "The eight Divines are my creators, not some silly figure head in a different world." She retorted.

Khora and Erebus, both extremely skeptical, kept quiet to watch what was to happen. Even if they didn't believe this thing was their creator, it certainly had rule in this domain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"I am afraid that your doubts are meaningless. I have brought you here, and here you will stay."
If looks could kill then Silvannius's face right now could destroy armies, he looked ready to tear this being apart, and he took a quick step to swing at him, but the sword stopped before it ever even got close. "I am afraid that will not work." The voice retorts, before Silvannius went flying back away from him, landing on the ground.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Lazarus spoke, being careful with every word. "So, is that some sort of metaphor? We're all in a book that you, and you alone, control as 'the Index'?"

Detritus took a decidedly less thoughtful approach. Taking a few steps back, he fired his 'Piecemaker', aiming directly for where the Index's heart would be. Of course, the Index would be hit in a lot of other places by the broken arrow shards...
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

"No, it is simply a name I was given." The figure speaks, the attack from the Piecemaker has simply no effect, the shard stopped. "As I've said before that will not work."
"Why do you want us here?" Silvannius says.
"I have brought you here because you have all grown, you have been made interesting."
"What do you want us to do?" Sanaria said, anger in her eyes.
"I simply want you to survive."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Tallulah raised a questioning eyebrow. "Survive? Do you intend to put us to the test, great one?" she asked.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 am

Kiytena rolled her eyes at the "creator of worlds". He's not my creator since after all, Grandfather created Anira Clan dragons and DragonHolm. Well, might as well humor him. "If you test us by surviving, in a city like this, wouldn't it get boring, sir?"

Tsuna sat up, looking around, making sure nothing had changed. Tsuna, seeing the shadow, started studying it looking to see if it was a threat. Gokudera, next to him, also was studying the Index trying to figure out if it was an alien or a never-before-seen animal.

Riona took a deep breath, after finally calming down. She continued to listen to the debates between the Index and the ones who had gathered in the square as she tried to piece together what was happening.

KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue May 21, 2013 2:58 am

"This city sits between the corridors of the universe, many things happen here than can't happen in a realm bound by law." The figure turns it's head, looking at something that no one else seems to see. "I am afraid that I must take my leave. Please enjoy your stay." The figure disappears back into the dome. Silvannius gets back up form the ground, the square is eerily silent until people begin to move again, he is about to put the sword on his back when he sees something, a strange black liquid that flows across the ground like it was alive, it flows around a citizen and then seems to enter it, this happens to many of the other citizens and then they turn to stare at Silvannius and the others, seeming to take notice of them, their eyes stay open and they don't even seem to breath.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh, and don't get any ideas about leaving," said the citizens simultaneously. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."
Lazarus gave a shudder. The last time I encountered something like this was... He came to a realization. I can't remember.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue May 28, 2013 8:08 pm

(I don't know why you decided to take control of the citizens but for all intents and purposes that didn't happen.)
"I don't like this." Sanaria said, she still had Dovah Dinok out and held it at the ready.
"Be careful, we don't know what is happening." Silvannius said.
While hiding Favrus had noticed the citizens of this world begin to act strange, It must be from coming in contact with that black liquid. He determined, and drew from his belt a small stun pistol.
Neku and Shiki readied themselves for a fight, Neku took a small step backward. That step was like a trigger, the citizens erupted into what looked like an angry mob, rushing toward those in the square.
"Be careful, don't kill them, their not in their right mind right now!" Silvannius shouted as he punched a woman in the face, knocking her out, she lay sprawled on the ground.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Orange flames burst from Tsuna's head. Natsu, on his shoulder growled at the gathering citizens. As the citizens came closer, Tsuna rush though the crowd knocking many of them out as he pass, with a single hit each. Suddenly in front of Tsuna, the citizens crowded too much that he couldn't get past them. Using his flames, he jumped back to where Gokudera stood.
Shooting at the citizens, Gokudera tried his best not to harm them. As he was using his Box Weapon, he tried his best to diffuse his Storm flames. "Boss, what should we do?"
Tsuna was quiet as he thought about what they should do as he continued to knock out the citizens that came close.

After finding that she couldn't summon any of her familiers or Hakuryu and Kokuryu (Shapeshifting dragons that Kiytena usually use as her weapons) Kiytena decided to fight off the citizens in her full dragon form. After landing on top of many of the citizens, Kiytena started brushing many of them away with her wings and tail. She had gotten bored quickly from doing just this. This is no fun. Well, I could... Kiytena nodded liking her idea. Turning back into her human form, Kiytena used her claws to make a magic circle into the street . As she had made all the cizitens as far away from her as possible in her dragon form, so she had enough time before she was overwhelm by the crowd. "I ask of you, the Spirit of Icefire, become an inferno amoung these people, making them unable to harm me." From the circle she had drawn blue fire came out. Everytime it touched someone, they were turned into a frozen popsicle. The blue flames spreaded amoung the people in a wide radius.

Riona looked into her bag as she continue to try to get something out of it. Everyting she brought out was some malform piece of metal or a jumble of eletrical parts. "Just great. How am I suppose to protect myself if Anima isn't here?" Riona looked around, hoping there was something she could use..
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 29, 2013 8:26 am

Athens gave a hiss as she jumped back from a citizen's fist, and kicked them firmly in the gut. She then proceeded to punch them out, and activated her tech suit so that a helmet sprang forth and the whole suit shimmered and moved to cover her whole body. Once it was finished adjusting, which took all about .00003 milliseconds, an internal coms and HUD sprung to life, and Athens was ready for battle. Without her robotic animals to aid her fight, she was forced to go hand-to-hand as a large burly citizen rushed her.
Qais gave a grunt as some woman tackled him, knocking him right into some kid with orange flames upon his head. The mage gave a shout as his magic focused, and then let loose upon the woman to knock her out. "Sorry about that!" Qais shouted to Tsuna as he got up.

Khora and Erebus were more then outmatched, neither one had much fighting experience and no where near as much tricks as the others in the square. Even the mob-mentality citizens knew how to fight better. Erebus ducked a man's swing, and kicked him away as he grabbed Khora's wrist to lead her to a slightly less violent area of thesquare, just beside where the Index had appeared. "Stay here!" The dark skinned man shouted before running to intercept a man.

Yosa'Min started laughing as the battle picked up, and her blood began to pump. She looked about with a wild gaze, and drew her enchanted ebony bow with a grin. At the foreign man's cry of not killing them, she frowned. There was no reason for her to listen to him, but something in her gut prevented her from simply killing the citizens. After all, the stranger was right about their mental state. So instead, as a man charged at her with balled fists and a terrible cry; Yosa'Min drew a dwarven arrow, a fired it just shy of his leg, catching his pants and pinning to the ground. She then fired another to pin the other leg, and rightly smacked him across the face with the back-aft of her bow. He fell a ragged body to the ground. Yosa'Min smirked, and found her next target beside a woman in some kind of flashy tech suit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Detritus fired his bow again, knocking down five of the citizens at once. He grimaced as he reloaded the bow.

Lazarus concentrated. After so long without using battle magic, he was a little rusty, but managed to make another two citizens fall with the dome of magical fire that now surrounded him.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Tallulah quickly made her way to Ayalilla and scooped the woman in one arm, pushing the baby carriage with the other.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET GO OF ME, YOU DOUBLE CROSSER!"
"I did nothing against you, Ayalilla. Now stay still so can get you and your family to safety."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Silvannius had knocked out a few more people, as the people in the square incapacitated the citizens, He looked around to see where everyone was.
----
Sanaria had listened to the strange man's suggestion and nonlethally taken down three people by this point, she had to hold herself back form using her blade or magic. A citizen had snuck up behind her while she was busy with another and managed to hold her in place.
----
Favrus had had a difficult time getting farther from the square, his stun pistol was less effective at this point and he had wanted to collect a sample of the liquid that had sent the citizens into a frenzy.
----
Neku and Shiki had been busy, Neku started using his pins and taking down the people, he had to be careful not to set any of them on fire. Shiki meanwhile was doing all she could to fight them.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 am

Tallulah was kicking people who tried to attack her, trying not to injure them severely. Since she was so tall it was easy to see over the crowd. "Don't worry... We're almost to the edge of the crowd..." As the word came out of her mouth it seemed that the crowd was fighting her harder than ever. "Ayalilla, take your children and run. I'll clear a path for you."
"Well thanks for finally setting me down, but how do you plan on clearing a path?"
"I said run! And cover your ears!" Tallulah shouted at the woman as she pulled out her flute and began to play a song, weaving sleeping magic into it.
Ayalilla did what the centaur asked and covered her ears with her jacket and pushed the stroller through the crowds. The people nearby seemed to be getting weaker... Some of them were even falling down. Whatever Tallulah was doing, it was working! She broke out of the crowd of people and continued to run down the road. She stopped a bit away, and watched the crowd from afar, arming herself with the heavy diaper bag just in case.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Lazarus glanced around the square, looking for anyone that could help him. Quickly, he found a familiar face. "Qais!" he called, motioning for his old Mage ally to come help him. "Do you think you could help me raise a protective dome?" he asked, hoping Qais would have forgiven him for past times.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Kiytena looked around, everything within the circle she had drawn as her dragon form, using her tail, was frozen solid. "Umm, What do I do now?" Kiytena jumped in the direction that she heard the most noise, untill she noticed that some of the black liquid was squiming about on the ground. She landed next to it, and started studying it. This is like, the stuff the Shadow Spirits use to control thier hosts Kiytena thought as she poked at the liquid.

Tsuna got up, using flames from his gloves as a shield from the citizens that had gathered around him. Gokudera tired of actually having to aim he open one of the boxes that was on his belt, what came out was a cartidge of bullets. "Have a taste of Rain flames." As Gokudera shot at the citizens, they slowed down, not coming as fast at them.

Riona crept backwards as the citizens came at her. She was still unable to pull out a usable weapon from her bag. She looked at her hand to find that she had just brought out a small, blue jewel that Riona knew had once been on one of the weapons she had forged. "If I remember correctly, this was the part I qualified with..." Riona pionted the jewel at the citizen, and from the jewel came a river of water, washing all the citizens away.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:31 am

Talullah screamed as a wave of people and water headed her way. She quickly changed the sleeping spell into a shield spell to protect herself and the few unconscious citizens.
Ayalilla gasps and bites her fingers before she sees a faint glow that seems to be a wall between Tallulah and the wave.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am

(BUMP!)
The waters soon subside, and as they do so do the citizens, they begin to rub their heads in confusion as they get up and wander away.
----
The man let's go of Sanaria and looks around in confusion as well, taking his leave from the square, "What in blazes was that about?" She said to the Redguard.
----
Silvannius watched as the citizens gave up their assault, what could have led them to give up so easily? He pondered this for a few moments before a sharp pain came form his chest, he looked down, that black luquid seemed to protrude from that spot like a spear, then retract, he clutched his chest as he bent over, the pain subsiding.
----
Neku and Shiki themselves were confused at the turn of events, but where quite willing to wait to see what happened.
----
Favrus quickly retreated from the square post haste, [i]I must find somewhere to figure out what this liquid is.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Ayalilla rushes over to Talullah as soon as the people have left. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? I'm sorry! Oh, I hope you're alright! Thank you... For saving me and my children. You are so kind!"
"I'm fine, Ayalilla." Tallulah said as she put away her instrument. "I knew that I would be more likely to survive than a mother and her four infants, so I made it wasn't kindness, simply reasoning."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Good Night wrote:Ayalilla rushes over to Talullah as soon as the people have left. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? I'm sorry! Oh, I hope you're alright! Thank you... For saving me and my children. You are so kind!"
"I'm fine, Ayalilla." Tallulah said as she put away her instrument. "I knew that I would be more likely to survive than a mother and her four infants, so I made it wasn't kindness, simply reasoning."

(Bump!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4