Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Long-arse hiatus much? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Long-arse hiatus much?

2 posters

Go down

Long-arse hiatus much? Empty Long-arse hiatus much?

Post  Larmyne Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:21 pm

HELLOOO it has been foreverrr Very Happy
The reason why I've been gone for an unusually long time is, well, crazy life, and issues... um, yeah. ^^
It seems I've missed a lot, but I'm hoping to get back into all of this. The last post actually about this pack was... August 12th. That was TWO months ago.
So, is this place dead? Does anyone still come here? And if anyone does, and you happen to respond to this, what the hell have I missed? Lol.
I've noticed a new member as well- Jusidell. And something about packages and programs and that? What's going on?
My apologies for being away for so long.
Again, what have I missed...?
Kudos - larmyne
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Long-arse hiatus much? Empty Re: Long-arse hiatus much?

Post  Me Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Hey Larmyne! I usually check in decently often, but there's only so much posting you can do on your own. I'm like 99.99% sure that jusidell is a spam bot. We had some problems with them a while back, and I though they were banned but maybe it was a limited thing? I'm not sure. I tried reporting their posts to the forum motion people since i didn't want to bother Sam (Lunar) again. If you are willing we can try to get some stuff going, but I'm not sure that I can check in every day with all the insanity of Junior year. I have it mostly under control, but now that we're more adjusted the teacher's have started giving us a ton of homework and I'm pretty sure next week is midterms, so I've been trying to study for that. But, yeah... No one else has really gotten on in a couple months. As far as I can remember you're the first in like three months or more? Congratulations! Will you help me donate blood and gather IV drips for this site? I could message Lunar and Echo but I don't wanna bother them. They're adults with jobs and lives. WHAT DO!? Why do I have no life or job? Probably because I'm too scared I'd mess them up somehow. Rolling Eyes Anyway, welcome back. I'll just... Wait here for your reply. I guess? Or maybe I should actually try to finish that rough draft for English... Nah, I'll just wait here.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down