Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Ninja's of Abilohwa EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Ninja's of Abilohwa

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ninja's of Abilohwa Empty Ninja's of Abilohwa

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 am

Proluge

A young couple watch through a window at the nursery. They looked like they should be a couple anyway. A young woman, in her early twenties, scans over the babies in the room. Her medium skin, brown eyes, and black hair (not chinese or japanese) countered that of her partner. His fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair, in his eyes.
Felicity, the woman, pointed at a baby in row 1,5. A small tattoo was placed on the baby's inside wrist. This continued for an hour. When they were done the woman fell to the floor. "Get a doctor now," she gasped as pain surged through her.
The man ran off, and alarms went off as she disappeared. He turned to see this and fallowed her back to the place they can trust. When he got there, his wife was crying and screaming as their child was taken from them. He hugged her. "We will find our child, I promise," he looked at his wife.
"Thanks Drakeo," she cried as he grabbed the gear he needed and walked into a mist to begin the search.

Characters:
Felicity
Drakeo

Chosen ones
Tyler- male
Phoenix- Male
Sara- Female
Nastasha- Female
Lilly- Female
Baliey- Female
Josh- Male
Carson- Male

Setting- We start out as you are waking up for school.

Different animals on teams-
Tiger
Leopard
Monkey
Snake(any)
Hawk
Wolf
Rabbit
Cricket

Everyone must be one. If you want I can choose or not. And i will throw in secrets or surprises. So get crushin and other good stuff people!

Last edited by Heatherfeather on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Ninja's of Abilohwa Empty Re: Ninja's of Abilohwa

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 am

So, are we suppose to choose one of the Chosen Ones then pick a group? I'm confused
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 am

Ya sorry i was half asleep doing this i didnt finnish.

You can choose one of the Characters and a group or if you want me to chosse just leave it blank.

Name:
History:
Personality:
Crush:
Hair:(length and color)
Eyes:
Skin:
Clothes:
Group:

Name: Josh
History: He has been an adopted child all his life. He has never known his parents.
Personality: He is quiet to most people he doesn't know.
Crush: Baliey
Hair:(length and color)Black/Brown hair down to his shoulders. Its also thick, sleek, and soft.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Medium fair
Clothes: Regular clothes. Lhardly wears dark clothes.
Group: Monkey
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Name: Lilly
History: Is an only child. Has doubts about her parents being her real parents.
Personality: Is quick-witted and smart. Fast and outgoing. Courageous and never likes to give up a challenge. Though, she is patient.
Crush: Tyler
Hair:(length and color) Dark Brown; long with gentle curls down to her mid-back
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Skin: Olive Skin
Clothes: Usually something like tight jeans or leggings with a tank-top, long t-shirt or a short dress.
Group: Hawk.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am

Name:Phoenix(Freakin sweet name!!!)
History:Was adopted into a rich athletic family. His parents try to push him to much and look down on him. His fake siblings dislike him and ignore him.
Personality: He's usually the quiet guy, but when it comes to who he loves he is very protective. Even though he doesn't talk much he loves a challenge and is very stubborn. His personality usually surprises most people when they get to know him and realize he's not the shy kid they thought he would be. He usually hangs out with Tyler...
Crush:He's not sure...
Hair:(length and color) Long red hair with black tips that barely goes over his eyes. His hair is so many shades of red when it moves it looks like fire.
Eyes:Blue
Skin:Pale white
Clothes:He usually wears a black hoodie with converse :3
Group:Tiger

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 am

Name: Tyler
History: He was born into a messed up family. His parents dont care about him. He was friends with Phoenix at the age of 1.5 and Josh
Personality: He is a weird person with many "problems" as people say.
Crush: None but feels like hes being watched
Hair:(length and color) Red with bleached spots
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Clothes: Black, with DC's and a red hoodie
Group: Snake.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Can we start? Or do we have too wait for all the characters to be picked by someone... Because I can be another person.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:41 am

We can start. And if you want to play another you may.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Name: Sara
History: She has lived in an orphanage for her whole life.
Personality: Cheerful, energetic, exciting, inteligent, and caring. But she can completely alter her moods and attitude when she becomes her "Characters". Sara is dramatic and if she is in danger or a sort of trouble, she becomes one of her "characters" and acts like she is a different person. Most people think of her as weird because she does this.
Crush: Pheonix
Hair:(length and color) Medium length, just a few inches past her shoulders. Ashen blonde and slightly wavy, but mostly straight.
Eyes: Dark green
Skin: Very lightly tanned, slightly pinkish.
Clothes: Lots of excessories (Necklaces, bracelets, earings, rings, etc.) Skin tight shirt. Tight jeans. Accationally a vest over the shirt. Converse shoes.
Group: Leopard

---------------
Lilly sat on a street curb, watching cars passing by. A few minutes passed by and she looked up toward the sky, her eyes half way closed as she enjoyed the warm sun on her skin.
Sara walked toward the front door and patted her hands on the desk, "I'm going out Isabella! I'll be back in a few hours!" A voice from the back room yelled back cheerfully, "Don't get into any trouble, Sara!" She giggled slightly and said, "I wont I promise." Sara walked toward the front door. Just before she walked out, she signed her name on the chalkboard under "Out". She opened the door and walked down the steps from the big building.

Last edited by Lunar on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

Tyler sat in the back of the bus. His head rested inbetween the bus seat and the window. His red hair hardly over his eyes as he looked out the window. The bus was full of noise and laughter as they sped towards the school. Living on the west side of town is hard. A two hour bus ride is a small price for a better life. his mother always said. Living in a nice house, able to keep his family comfortable. Until his mother died. His father left him and his family to die and found a movie star. Now he wakes up his younger sister and baby brother. He hardly has time to take care of them. As they passed the Empire state building, excited squeals sceased as a jock drew King Kong on the window. He rolled his eyes and continued to look out the window.
Josh walked out of his house to the bus stop. He didn't feel like walking today. He was super happy about school being out next month but something was keeping him down. Was it the up-comming dance? More than likely so. He didn't have any special girl, but wanted to hang out with with Tyler and Phoenix, and also wanted to go. Oh well!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Phoenix slowly tied his shoe. Red hair fell across his eyes and he blew it away awkwardly. "Phoenix try to stay out of trouble." His hard worked mother said wearily. "No promises..." He mumbled and picked up his bag. He put his headphones in and turned it up all the way. Throwing open the door he walked outside to their yard. He closed the door behind him and started to walk towards the school.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Tyler was soon fast asleep. His arrow straight hair laying in his eyes. The bus stopped at a new bus stop as a couple of new kids got on. His seat was one of the few empty seats, either not taken by school crap or a friend. As a new girl got on she sat by him, waking him up. "Thank god, it's Monday," he mumbled and sat up. He continued to stare out the window as he felt the girl blushing and staring at him. "Just stop," he mumbled again.
Josh sat outside the school. He waited for Phoenix and Tyler to show up. He flipped his hood up and plugged his IPod into his sweater picket and put the ear buds in. Baliey walked by and waved. waving back he smiled and then put his face back on. "Hi Josh," came an excited squeal as his neighbor, Daphine, ran over. "This is going to be great! We can go to the dance together, then date, and then get married!!!! I already planned the color theme!! What do you think about Jade?..." He tunned her out. Make it stop! he thought and sighed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Sara got to the school and saw Josh standing outside. She made her way over there and interupted his neighbor, saying, "Hey, did Pheonix get here yet?" Then she blushed suddenly and tried to come up with an excuse to be looking for him, "I mean, Pheonix, Bailey, Lilly, you know.. Any of them." She looked down embarrased.
Lilly decided it was about time to start heading to the school. She stood up from the curb and started walking. Once she was in front of the school, a car drove by quickly and splashed muddy water at her, covering her in the mud. Some of the other students started laughing and pointing at her. Lilly looked down, embarrased, and started walking the other way, trying to hide herself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Phoenix bumped into Lily and noticed the mud dripping from her. "I'm liking the new look!" He said gently smiling mischievously. He flicked red hair from his eyes and scanned the school looking for Josh. He saw him standing with Sara, he looked away back at Lily expecting an angry outburst from her.

Carson lazily pushed through the crowd. Someone stepped on his foot and he whipped his head towards them, "Watch out where you put your feet!" He grumbled and pushed away from the startled person.

Name:Carson
History:Lives with his father who is almost always drunk...
Personality:He loves to party and say what's on his mind, he is not afraid of much anything.
Crush:Nastasha,but he changes his mind often .O.
Hair:(length and color) Long black hair that he usually styles into a mo-hawk
Eyes:Emerald Green
Skin:Tan
Clothes:He usually wears some kind of band shirt and wears a lot of wristbands
Group:Wolf
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Tyler pushed his way off the bus. Seeing Josh he quickly sat down and watched as his neighbor left. "Phoenix should be here soon. Just hope its fast," he answered Sara. He looked at her with one of the "No that's very intersting, tell me more" looks with the hair gently in his eyes.
Josh smiled as Daphine left. "Like Tyler said, he should be here soon." His short black hair gelled over. His chocolate brown eyes showed small liking for her. Could this be who he wanted to ask to the dance? No. Who was it? Baliey, Nastasha? Lilly obviously liked Tyler, but he never told him.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

(:O ! MAN! I wish Carson was a real person Embarassed lol XD )

Lilly smirked and said sarcastically, "Very funny, Pheonix." Sara blushed more, "Ok... Thanks.." She looked around awkwadly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am

(Wow! affraid )

Name:Baliey
History: Born in Italy but custody was given to mother and was flone over. Her family is very rich and married to a Actor. Whoopdie do!!
Personality: She is very snobby but if you get to know her, she is better.
Crush: None. What is she, 5
Hair:(length and color) Meddium aburn hair usually done by hair style profesonals
Eyes: Amber
Skin: Meddium
Clothes: Bright quirky
Group:
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 am

Phoenix smiled, "Who cares about the mud! C'mon let's go find the others..." He grinned and shifted the backpack on his shoulders. "By the way you got a little something right there..." He motioned to the mud and grinned evilly. Turning and walking away he moved through the crowd looking behind him to see if Lily had followed.
(xD)
Carson searched the crowd for someone he knew, he spotted Tyler, Josh, and Sara. "Hey!" He shouted and made his way towards them. "How goes it?" He asked any of them slipping his hands into his pants pockets.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 am

Tyler smiled as Carson walked over. "S'up dog?" he teased and laughed, "Just kidding dude." He whisked his hair to the side. "Now only if Phoenix and Lilly show up we can go in. Habbits bite." he mumbled the last part.
Josh gave Carson a high-five. "I see Phoenix and Lilly. Lilly looks like a mess," he said leaning forward, "Sara you have the second set of clothes today? Lilly might need them."
Baliey walked into the school. Her style was new. She walked like a model. Her hair was in a stylish bob.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 am

Lilly rolled her eyes at Phoenix and followed. Sara nodded in her usual cheerful way, "Poor Lilly. That must be so embarrassing." She shifted on the heels of her feet, looking toward were Josh was looking, waiting to see Phoenix and Lilly coming. She was too short to see over the other other people walking around.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:53 am

Tyler leaned forward. Getting up he walked over to Lilly and Phoenix. "Phoenix!" he said doing their hand shake. "Oh my god! What happend to you Lilly?" He couldn't help but laugh.
Baliey walked outside to meet Jacob, her boyfriend. She saw Lilly and walked over. "Lilly, if you need clean clothes just go to the river. I'm sure the oil would make it shine," she smiled and looked at her. Evil things twisted in her mind. "Bet your boyfriends here wont mind helping."
Josh got up at the sight of Baliey. "Leave her alone," he growled grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around. "Just cause accidents happen doesn't mean you have to go and be a butt 'bout it!" He felt her boyfriend behind him. Soon he saw Tyler being pinned by one.
Tyler Was losing to the 120 pound wrestler. He knew he didn't need anymore trouble, but what could he do? As his head met the concret with a solid bang, blood leaked from a small wound. Gruble clawed at his cheak. "Leave me alone!!" He yelled as his hands came out of nowhere grabbing the person and pinned him. "Touch him and you won't like it," he warned but the jocks only pinned Josh to the wall.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

Sara squeeled and looked around panicked and unsure what to do. "Leave him alone!" The words came from her mouth unexpectedly and she started pulling on one of the jocks' shirts to try pulling him away from her friends. Lilly stepped back instinctively, taking in the situation.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Tyler was kicked in the stomach by another. Gasping for vreath, the jock sat on him, grabbed his shirt collar, and punched his head into the ground. Tyler gave up. He didn't want anything else to do with these guys. Going limp, one finnal blow was stuck knocking him unconcious.
Josh battled for air. The thumbs of this person dug into his throat. Seeing Tyler down gave him new strength. His punched in the jocks gut. "Baliey!!! Get out of here!" He walked over and took her legs out from under her. "Leave us alone!" Then, Jacob punched the back of his head taking him out as well.
Baliey squealled as her legs found no ground. Looking terrified, she smile when her boyfriend came. "Oh and baby," she stopped him, "Take out the other two boys and that pathetic girl." She pointed to Sara.
None to soon did Sara's head find the concrete too. Alex, another jock, grabbed her throat and threw her into the concrete.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Sara's voice almost yelped as her head smacked the concrete. She grabbed hold of the jocks ears to hold him in place and kneed him right between the legs. Lilly was now angry and jumped into the middle of the fight. She had took kick boxing classes when she was 13. She kicked the guy who knocked out Tyler, in the back of the knee with her shin, making him lose balance then she punched him square in the back.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 pm

"STOP!" A deep commanding voice called.
Baliey fell to the floor just soon enough.
Tyler got up just before and decked another right in the mouth. "Stupid butt hole!" he spat.
Josh was still out like a light. His temple bruised and his lip split. Then a hand grabbed his shoulder waking him. "Jacob," he spat and pinned him.
"Enough!" a short fit man with black hair shouted as the fighting stopped. "I've had enough of you Tyler! My office now! Josh, Phoenix, Carson, Sara, Lilly, Detention all week." He walked away.
Tyler puncheddropped the guy's head and kicked him right between the legs. "If I get suspended I'm gonna kill these guys," he growled to Phoenix.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum