Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+7
Lunar
Nyles
Gaara愛
HiddenFaith
terminallyCapricious
Larmyne
Me
11 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Den Empty Summer Den

Post  Me Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 am

(Sorry guys, I was sick. And then today I played Tennis. It was fun. I'll probably only get on in the afternoons and maybe early mornings once school starts next Friday.)

Holo dropped the rabbit she had gotten in front of Malheure. "There you go. Eat up." she turned to Grimthorne "You hungry to?I could get you something as well."

Malheure looked at the rabbit, then ack at Holo. "Thank you very much." she mumbled, and bit some meat off the ribs. (Nummy ribs! Ribs are always the best. Razz)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Summer Den Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Larmyne Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:59 am

Larmyne was about a year old now, and much stronger and wiser. She could kind of hunt fine, but she would need a bit of help sometimes when taking down big game. Her fur had lightened in color, to become pure white. Her blue eyes (i think blue) still glowed with happiness, and friendlyness. She sometimes felt sick-ish, but other than that, she would usually be fine. Larmyne would sometimes get a bit moody, and she would sometimes feel like crap in the mornings. But this hot, summer morning was like no other-- Where did the pups run off to?? She knew they were most likely fine, but with Erebus around...
She shrugged. "Ehh, the pups are most likely just running around being their usual playful selves.."
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Grimthorne turned his head so he could look at the female and shook his head slowly as if saying yes. He still refused to speak, if he could answer with his head he would.

(Derp)
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm

(Herpa derp Razz )

Holo ran off again, and soon reapeared with a grouse, which she dropped at Grimthorne's feet. "You don't like to talk much, do you." she wondered aloud, tilting her head in different directions.

Num num rabbit corpse!! She's still eating...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Khora panted hard, tettering on the edge of sleep. She winced at the pain in her belly, but was also overflowing with relief and joy. They're all born! She thought, and let out her own long howl of joy before turning to each pup and licking them in welcome. "You're names will come soon, little ones..." The new mother murmered before drifting off.

"She did it?" Raffiel asked Jay, worry and joy in his eyes. "They're all alive, and healthy?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 am

Holo heard Khora's howl, and smiled. "She sounds happy. That's good."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Jay smiled to the nervous wolf. "She is fine and so are the pups. Let her rest though." She padded to a nearby willow tree and laid down.

Rowan Showed up next to Raffiel. "Hey you're a brother now," he smiled while slightly nudging his friend.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 pm

(Oh sheesh, I'm a horrible father >.<)
Blaze smile at Khora unable to hide his happinesss and pride. He licked Khora's cheek once she had drifted off to sleep and curled up beside her.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Malheure had finished eating, and decided to say something. "So... What happens next?"

Holo looked over at the she-wolf. "Who knows. It's up to you, and Jay, and your friend, and all the old people." She paused for a moment. "Well, they aren't REALLY very old at all. Just a year or two ahead of me, most of them. But it's fun to tease them." her lips curved into a wide smile.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:44 am

Raffiel gave Jay a grateful smile, finally letting his breath out. He looked at Rowan and smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. Hey I've always wanted to ask you. Do you have any family? You know did you, before you joined the GoldenBloods?" Raffiel gave Rowan a questioning look, it had been bothering the young wolf for a good long while now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:06 pm

The gray male looked at him. "I......I can't remember." He was almost completely focused on trying to figure out if he knew anything about his parents.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Malheure akwardly nodded her head. She didn't really have a clue what the she-wolf had just said.

Holo looked over at Rowan and Raffiel. "I'm gonna go now. Seeya all later!" she walked over to Rowan, and licked his neck. "What's up? You look like you're concerned... And probably wanting me to shut up..." She turned to Raffiel "Did you break my Rowan?" she joked.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:02 am

Raffiel made an appalled face. "What? No, never!" There was a moment of thought. "Unless he breaks my Lunar." The joke was obvious, but something in the young wolf's eyes flashed. Then he laughed. "I just asked him about his family, before Goldenbloods." Raffiel explained to Holo.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 am

Holo narrowed her eyes, and gave an empty chuckle. "Oh, I see. Family." she blinked a few times. What about her family...? Where had everyone else but Lunar gone? She could barely even remember them. The things she did remember were just small things, immense patches of fur, milky white eyes, the soft voice of her mother, or some older wolves talking to each other. "Family..." she repeated again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 am

Raffiel tilted his head to the side at Holo's weird reaction. "Ok then..."

Erebus padded into the den territory, Aspen clamped between his jaws. The black wolf was tired, and frustrated. He stalked over to the troublesome pup's mother and dropped his somewhat roughly onto his rump. "Found him. Bo-bo's got the other one." Erebus growled out a bit, and padded towards the den, he stopped in his tracks as the scent of newborns and milk flooded his senses. With great effort, Erebus peered into the den to see the sleeping Khora, pups and Blaze.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Ayalilla nodded, and licked Aspen affectionately. Bo-Bo came by a few seconds later andd gave Granite back. Her pups all snuggled close to her, and she smiled.

Bo-Bo stopped beside Erebus, and followed his gaze. Khora and Blaze had new pups. A low growl formed in his throat. They were so happy... TOO happy. Why couldn't he have been that happy? Why had everyone praised, yet at the same time neglected him so much when he was younger? Life was cruel. He stopped growling, and whispered "Whatchya lookin' at, boss?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am

Erebus casted a wary glance at Bo-Bo. Maybe he will have use for me. A thought formed in Erebus's mind. The dark wolf took a step back from the den, and then whispered to Bo-Bo in a tone only the rainbow wolf could hear. "You touch the pup's or Khora and I'll break every bone in your body." He growled lowly, menace thick in his voice. "Unless I tell you to." With a sudden change in game, he walked into the den and nudged Khora lightly.

"Huh?" Khora muttered, blinking her golden eyes in confusion, at first all she saw was dark fur and blue eyes. "Lunar? Oh don't worry about me... I'm just tired." She murmured, thinking Erebus her trainee. The deep voiced chuckle made Khora blink and take a better look at the black pelted wolf. "Oh! Erebus!" The new mother said with a bit of shock and embarressment. "I thought you were... Well you know who I thought you were..."

"Yes I do, and I just wanted to say congratulations. Such a big litter to, and all healthy. That's a wonderous miracle." Erebus said in a kind voice, a cunning glance in his eyes. He watched her look down in embarressment again. "Oh don't do that. It's wonderful, truly. No need to be shy about what's happened. Pups are little bundles of joy right? I think that's how the expression goes..." With perfect timing, he laughed a little. "Not that I would really know though."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Bo-bo nodded. "I'll do anything you tell me too." He watched as Erebus walked into the den and had a seemingly pleasant conversation with Khora. He slightly narrowed his eyes at the she-wolf. She hadn't even recognized him properly! How could he be so nice to her? What was Ereboss thinking? (That was an intended pun Razz ) He sat down, and continued to observe silently. Erebus never did anything without a purpose... That was something he had noticed early on. The things he did always ended up helping him in some way, or were intended to, at least...

(I came up with a saying that perfectly fits Erebus and Bo-Bo!!!! "A Rainbow always follows the darkness of a storm." I hope you like it, Hidden!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:21 am

(Holo, I love that. That is totally awesome. And I'm bound to make a lineart used or base used picture with that title if it fits. Or somethign like that with that saying in description with credit. Because that's awesome. Oh and love Ereboss XD )

Erebus watched as Khora thought for a long while, something flashing in her eyes. He took a step back, giving her space. That's when she moved her tail, reveiling all the little balls of fur to him. "You can see them if you want." She said, giving the dark wolf a gentle smile. He blinked, and then leaned close to look at the bundles of black, brown, white and red fur. "A wonderous miracle." He repeated.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 pm

(Sweeeeeeeeeettttt~!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

(I have no idea what to type haha)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 am

(SORRY! I'm so sorry peoples! I've been SUPER busy with school and moving out of my house in Arizona, and blah blah blah. I could ramble on more and more about it, but I'll spare you the boredom lol =P But, I am back! I shall be on the site every day again, if I can.)

Lunar looked around at everyone, then charged over to Raffiel and tackled him quickly, her tail wagging with her sudden burst of excitement. She hopped away from him, her tongue hanging from the side of her mouth, and bowed to him playfully.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Holo jumped on her sister, pinning her to the ground. "Hurry Raffiel, I got her for ya!!" she smiled, and tried to keep her sister down.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Lunar laughed and nipped at Holo's face, then wiggled around, trying to get free.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Holo yipped at she rolled of her sister, front paws on her face. "Not my nose!" she crossed her eyes, as if checking it was still there.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next