Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Alternative City - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Alternative City

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alternative City - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternative City

Post  Newone8 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am

((Are we going to start this off soon?))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am

((Hope so.))
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:24 pm

(Yes we can)
Silvannius was in his room looking at the collection of swords, he was trying to decide which one to bring with him, wasn't so hard when he only had a few, he quickly decided to just bring the Black Orchid and be on with it, he stepped out of his door and instantly noticed somthing was wrong, this wasn't the technician city he was in, he turned back to the door and opened it again, but it didn't lead to his house, simply a very small broom closet. Well this is going to be interesting now isn't it?
----
Favrus had been poring over some books, many of them about expirimental paralyzing drugs and nuerotoxins, he stepped over to a bench covered in small bottles and papers, but before he could reach them he fell, through what he didn't know, all he knew was after he landed on something hard and had the wind knocked out of him.
----
Neku was running, seemed like he was always running now, he and his partner (for now) Shiki where heading to the place where the mission info had told them to go, just another day and they would be out of this game, they ran through Shibuya and finally ended up at a building, they entered only to find the strangest sight in front of them, they where in a city, and when they turned back the door was gone.
----
Sanaria walked down the streets of Whiterun, she was hoping to repair her dagger again, the blade was apparently dulled when used against assassins, she saw something in the shadows of a nearby house and deciding to go after it she ran behind the building, she could no longer see the creature but when she turned to leave something grabbed her and forcibly dragged her down, where to she had no clue.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am

Lazarus looked around and took a sip of his coffee. He smiled when he noticed Sjips, Sr. jogging by, but only for a moment. He ran back through the day in his mind: He woke up early to work with Sjips on an experiment, he went to the bathroom, and walked out into this coffee shop. He sighed deeply and took another drought of coffee. They do have pretty good Joe here, he thought to take his mind off everything.

Detritus got up from his position on the floor. Woah, dat some hard Slab, he thought, referencing a troll drug outlawed a couple years ago. Now, where Captain Carrot? he asked, still inside his head. He finally noticed his surroundings. An inspiration hit him, causing a neuron to fire, an event to be marked on a calendar.* "I not in Kansas anymore," he said aloud, at once wondering what a 'Kansas' was.

*Inspirations sleet throughout the multiverse constantly, trying to hit their targets. They often miss. For example, at this moment in another universe, a small farmgirl thought, I'd better report this to Commander Vimes!
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am

"Tsuna, Tsuna, you're going to be late for school." Tsuna's mom called from the kitchen. ...10 minuetes later... Tsuna rushes down the stairs, looking hurridly ready and still tired. He grabbs a bite to eat from the table, before anyone else can take the food that wasn't stolen from his plate. Tsuna runs out the door, not noticing he was not in Namimori anymore. After running a while he turns to go the way he usually goes, and he runs full force into a building. "Owww!" Tsuna cries. Still not wanting to be late for school, Tsuna continues on, as he still has not notice that he's not in Namimori anymore.

Riona sighes once again as she tries to figure out how she had come to be in this wierd city. She thinks back, I was fighting some people who had attacked me. Anima was helping me out in doing this. Ten all of a sudden, light is all I can see, then it's all dark and I was falling. Then I'am here and Anima is no where to be seen. Riona continues to think as she looks to the sky.

Gokudera walkes though one of the small streets of the city, trying to find out where he is. Gokudera looks up suddenly to see a familier figure run by, It can't be, Boss is dead. Gokudera runs after it to see that if it truely is Tsuna. "Boss." He yells hoping that his suspision is true.

"Hoo, this is intresting already. And all I had to do was nap." Kiytena leaned out over the edge of the roof of the building. After waking up from her nap, she had noticed that she was here on top of a unfamilier building in an unfamilier world. She had watched as more and more people came who seemed unfamilier to her and, even to the world itself. "I wonder how much fun I'll have now." Kiytena opened her wings as she jumped off the building, her tail out waving behind her as she started to glide to watched what happen next.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 am

"Vex, I was kinda hoping that perhaps we could-" Yosa'Min was cut off as a hole in the ground formed beneath her, sucking her down into it. The Imperial she had been talking to, as well as all the other thieves in the Raggard Flagon at the time let out screams and shouts and ran to grab her. A pale hand grabbed the Redguard's outstretched dark one, blue eyes locked on amber ones for a moment. As Vex, with the other's pulling best they could, Yosa'Min began to be lifted out of the gaping hole that was sucking her in. She was a moment away from freedom, when it surged forward and the others lost their grip. Yosa'Min fell through black nothingness, a scream of horror ripping out as she fell, and then hit a hard and cold ground. "Divines... What just happened?"
--
Qais gave a pale skinned woman a grin, and leaned in towards her face. She however, was not quite as happy as he, and pushed him back easily. "Cut it out Qais!" She playfully jested, a bionic arm whirring as she gripped his dark hands. The Mage gave a roll of his eyes, and quickly ducked in to give the slightly shorter Technician a kiss upon the forehead. She batted at him, blue eyes sparkling as a bit of joy fluttered in her heart. It had been quite some time sense she'd seen him, and how she couldn't help but feel a sense of joy.
"Athens, I've missed you," Qais said, his tone serious for a change, "you know that right?" Athens opened her mouth to respond when the earth opened up beneath them, and swallowed them both whole.
--
Khora was tending the shop when the door rang, and a tall man with black hair, blue eyes and dark skin walked in. She gave him a friendly smile and wave, she recognized him from around the neighborhood. Not the nicest of men, or one with the cleanest record, but he had always been nice to her. "Hello Erebus, how are you today?" Khora asked as she gave him a bright smile.
"Been better, you?" He asked, smiling back as he looked at the medicinal herbs she had laid out.
"Same. Anything you're looking for in particular?" Khora prompted.
Erebus looked up at her, something masked in his blue eyes. "You." He said, and then the whole world rose to devour them. Khora blinked, and found herself in a whole other place, Erebus beside her looking equally confused.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 am

Silvannius continued to walk through the streets of the city, calmer than most would be in this situation, as he wandered the streets he noticed they seemed to funnel toward the center of the city, as he hit what appeared to be a main road he saw what lay at the center, a large white dome sat in the middle, on it was inscribed some sort of code. He walked toward it and saw the strangest sight, "Athens!" He said as he moved toward her, but then he saw a Mage with her, he pulled Black Orchid from his back and held it in a ready position, "What are you doing?" He said forcefully.
----
Favrus had quite some time, he couldn't breath after he fell into wherever he was, and so when he felt he could move again he proceeded to get up, what he saw in front of him was a large white dome, many lines of code where on the dome, Well, this ought to be interesting.
----
Neku and Shiki quickly examined their surroundings, "Where do you think we are?" Shiki asked Neku.
"If I knew I would have told you, think it's the Reapers doing?"
"I don't know."
"Well, I know one thing for sure, we won't get out of here standing around." Neku said as he started walking, Shiki quickly following behind him.
----
Sanaria looked around, people where looking at her with questioning eyes, but continued their daily activities, she walked up to a man wearing a buisiness suit and grabbed him by the collar, "Where am I? What happened to Whiterun?" She said in a very commanding voice.
"I-I don't know what your talking about!" He said while waving his hands, Sanaria dropped him and walked on her way.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 am

"I'am so going to be late," Tsuna says after getting up after tripping once again. As he's not paying attention, he runs into two people, making him drop his bag "Gao gaooooooooo!" Cries are heard from the bag, and out of it comes a little lion cub with a mane of orange flames. Tsuna looks in disbelief at the lion. "Natsu!? Why are you here?" The lion looks up to Tsuna, with a sad look in his eyes "Gao?"

All of a sudden, a cat with red flames coming out of its ears attacks Natsu. Tsuna, recongizing it, says "Uri?" and starts looking around for its master. The master in question, Gokudera, looks surprised at the opened red box in his hands. "A box weapon?" The fighting starts moving towards Tsuna till he's in the middle of it. The two animals continue fighting for several minutes with Gokudera calling out in his confusion "Boss? Boss? Tenth, are you okay?"

After not getting anywhere in her thinking, Riona decides to explore the city in hopes of finding a way back home. Not far from where she starts, she recongizes a few people who came from the Technician lands, none of them she had sell a weapon to, though. I better sneak away before they find that I am a Technomage. She starts towards an alleyway, when she's blocked by a girl with wings and a tail coming down from the sky.

Having noticed a bunch of people close to each other who were not from this world, but all from another world. She thought I wonder how they got here anyways. She flew down to meet the one who had been sneaking away.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

(By two people do you mean Erebus and Khora?)

"Slivannius!" Athens yelped, instantly letting go of Qais's hands as she jumped away from the mage. Her face had started to redden when she regained control and steeled her expression. "I'm afraid I haven't the slightest idea what I'm doing. I just appeared here, beside this mage." She said with a hint of confusion, purposefully leaving out she had actually been with the mage prior to the world practically eating her.
Qais gave Silvannius a look of disinterest, as if he was a bothersome fly that simply would not leave one alone. "She speaks the truth Technician. I was in my home, when the world rose in blackness to devour me, then I was here."
--
Yosa'Min rubbed her head in pain, and looked about her with bleary blue eyes. Surely this wasn't where Nocturnal called her Nightingales when they were to serve her in another way? No, a city of things she'd never seen didn't make any sense. The shiny way the world looked, the hard stone beneath her, and the black stone beside with yellow lines surely were not from anywhere in the Imperium. Not even Cyrodill would have such hard paths. The thief rose to her feet, and began to wander towards the center of the foreign city.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:12 pm

(No its Neku and Shiki.)
Neku watched as a guy who looked around the same age as him ran full into the two of them, he then watched as a small lion proceeded to fight with a small cat, He got tired of this real quickly and dashed forward, grabbing the lion and holding it. "Shiki, you think this is a noise?" He asked as he showed her the lion, who was clearly in distress, Shiki's eyes widened, "It's so adorable!" She said as she took it from Neku.
----
Sanaria continued to walk around the city and eventually ran into someone, she looked like a Redguard, "Hello! Do you know where we are?" She asked as they drew closer to the large white dome.
----
Favrus looked up at the white dome of which he was on the other side from the women, he studied the coding inscribed on it, it seemed incomprehensible to him. Favrus walked up and put a hand onto the dome, immediately he felt the worst pain he could have possibly felt in his head, he couldn't stop touching the dome, soon all he saw was a formless space, filled with strange overlapping colors, and then he could see something within the space, it was a memory, "Father, do you believe mother will come home soon?" A young boy asked, it was in fact Favrus.
"Yes, of course she will." The man said in reply.
The next instant Favrus was standing back in front of the dome, on his back. "Well that was interesting." He said, a glare in his eyes.

----
"Well, I'll say right now that fighting isn't going to get us anywhere fast here." Silvannius said as he put the Black Orchid on his back, "I saw some sort of construct while walking over here and I think we should investigate that first." Silvannius said, he was speaking to Athens, seeming to direct anything away from the mage before him.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:58 am

(Okay, was confused.)

"Who said we were fighting?" Qais sharply said, only to get a cold glare from the Technician leader. He frowned, but shut his trap after that. "Construct, probably our best bet at being able to find a way out of here." Athens agreed, "Lead the way."
--
Yosa'Min looked at Sanaria with wide eyes, and jumped back with a drawn ebony bow. Her blue eyes narrowed as she drew a Dwarven arrow, trained directly at the Nord's face. "No, I'm afraid I have little knowledge about this place. Who are you?" She growled, noting the armor and weapon the Nord had upon her. She's at least from Skyrim. That's assuring.
--
Erebus and Khora were gazing about with confusion as they stood in the new city. It looked a thousand times better then their neighborhood, but surely was confusing as to how quiet it was. "Aren't big cities supposed to be loud?" Erebus observed, eyes warily looking about the ally they had arrived in.
"They certainly should be, and it outta reek like month old garbage in an ally like this." Khora added, unnerved, the two walked out of the ally and looked about. There was no one to be seen, but they could almost hear people somewhere.
"Come on, lets go this way." Erebus said, and grabbed her hand to lead them towards the center.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 am

"Gao! Gaooooooooo!" Natsu cries as he tries to sqruim out of the girl's grip. He fails and again calls out to Tsuna "Gao! Gao!" Tsuna looks up, from looking at all the scratches he had gotten from both of the cats. Tsuna chuckles nervously "Um, yeah. Would you please let Natsu go? It seems he does;t like that so, yeah ..."

Gakudera stares at Uri, who had walked off from fighting to stand in front of him. "I wonder how you got out of your box, without my flames?" Gokudera mumbles as he continues to stare critically at the cat. He notices a gem on its forehead. "That wasn't there before..." Gokudera pokes it trying to figure out what it does on his Bow Animal. Uri, annoyed leapt at Gokudera's face, to start scratching it. By the time it was finished, Gokudera's face was just barely recognizable.

Kiytena sniffed at the girl she had flew down to block. She smells like magic, I wonder ... "Where you come from are there, dragons in that world?"
Riona looked at the girl in wonder as she spoke, but the question she asked confused her "Dragons? In my world? What are you talking about?"
"Oh well, I'll just ask the people over there, they seem to be from the same place as you anyways." Kiytena pasted Riona, then thought better of it " I'll need your help though, you're more likely to know them then I am." Riona had been trying to continue walking away from the square with the dome in it. When Kiytena picked her up with ease, and carried her back into the square.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 am

Detritus wandered around for a minute, clenching his PieceMakerâ„¢ tightly. Finally, he came across some people wearing robes. ((For clarification, this is Artemis & Co.)) "Any of you know where da University is?" he asked, hoping that the wizards there would be able to help out somehow.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 am

(Who?)
Shiki let the small lion go after she heard it cry, "Sorry, so who are you, are you another player?" She asked, "Or he could be a Reaper." Neku said.
----
"Very well, this way." He said as he walked back toward the main street toward the center.
----
"I am Sanaria, and I mean you no harm, I simply want to know if you knew where we are?" She asked.
----
Favrus looked at the dome once more, he determined to find out what the dome was, but he knew that if he was found here by Technician, Mage, or Technomage alike, that he would be quickly apprehended, and so noticing some people coming his way he quickly hid in the shadows where no one would find him.

(Also, anyone wanna play an antagonist, because otherwise this is going to get boring fast.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 am

(What could an antagonist be in this though aside from the environment?)

Athens and Qais followed Silvannius towards the large dome.
--
Yosa'Min lowered her bow, eyes still narrowed in obvious distrust, but said nothing more for a spell. "No, I wish I did but I don't. It rather unlike anything back in Skyrim." She said with almost freight in her voice as she glanced about herself.
--
Erebus and Khora walked through the streets, until they came to two women both garbed in armor and with weapons. They looked straight out of a fantasy book, like the ones Khora read to Raffiel to get him to sleep. Khora's eyes instantly zoomed in on the woman that looked slightly like her, dark in skin.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 am

(Easy, just bring in some antagonist from some series or something, BAM, instant antagonizing, I mean, I can bring someone in if you'd like, but I don't know what level they will be sane, or pleasant.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Tsuna stared at the two people in confusion. "Player? Reaper? I'am sorry, but I am no good at games." Tsuna turned towards Gokudera as Natsu runs up to him. "Gokudera?" Tsuna runs up to his friend, noticing how much older he was. "Future Gokudera?!" Gokudera looked up, his face showing his conusion. "Wait, when are you from?" Gokudera simply stared. "Boss! You're alive." Now it was Tsuna's turn to be confused. "I am dead?" Tsuna suddenly remembers, Right, when we went forward ten years I was dead.

Kiytena sniffed at the air, Someone's here besides us, but they are hiding. Oh well, I'll just not bother them Looking around, Kiytena noticed that she really could not see anyone in the square. Riona sighed in relief.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:39 am

Name: The Phantom Blot
RP or fandom: Epic Mickey

(I meant Athens, not Artemis...)
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri May 03, 2013 4:24 am

"Alive, then he can't be a player." Neku. "But maybe he's like you and doesn't know he's dead?" Shiki said to him.
"Nevermind about that, You two, you know where we are?" Neku asked.
----
Silvannius continued to lead the other two people down the street toward the dome, as he got closer to it he put it hand on the surface, he immediatly held his head with his free hand and couldn't let go.
"No you can't hurt her!" A young voice says.
"I will if I want to you worthless brat!" A much older voice says.
And the next moment Silvannius is back in the city, face toward the sky

Favrus was watching from the shadows where no one could see him, Blast it! It's Athens and her little dog Silvannius, if they see me. He watched as Silvannius touched the dome and had the same effect on him, So it does that to everyone, it could be...useful.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 03, 2013 6:34 am

(Considering only one of them is a mage, and its not like he could automatically know it, I'm going to have to say you edit that out. Considering we've already moved on, not having realized you'd meant Athens and company.)

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 04, 2013 12:06 am

The Wild, Magical Forest: Page 1

Name: Tallulah Wachiiwi (Her name means "Leaping Water Dancing Girl")
Animal: centaur subspecies
Appearance: Alternative City - Page 2 734-blue_hair-brown_fur-centaur-deertaur-deer_girl-flowers-flute-forest-rocks-taur
Powers/mutations: She can use magic through the power of song; she also seems to be some kind of centaur, but with a deer's body instead of a horse.
Likes: Running around, making friends, exploring, loafing about in fields of grass and/or flowers - sun or shade depending on the weather. Likes to observe others' behavior and help others out that need it. Likes peace and promoting peace. She just wants a fun and safe world for everyone to share and enjoy, etc. Loves to use her magic for entertainment. She plays many instruments, but sucks at singing.
Other: Loves to dance! She also likes running in circles for some reason... She is very good at jumping long distances, and leaps a lot while she dances, thus her name.

Tallulah awoke with a start on a rocky path. She had been in the forest one moment, and then she'd fainted and now was here. 'How strange...' she thought, and her freckled face wrinkled up in confusion as she looked around slowly. Her honey colored eyes finally came to a rest on the crowd that was simply walking around her. She managed to get to all four legs and stopped one of them. Her first question was: "What is this place!?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon May 06, 2013 3:15 am

Riona stare, in horror, at the people who had just entered the square. She didn't let it show, of course "Oh, good. More people." Kiytena smiled towards the new people.

"So, Gokudera. What can you tell me about this place?" Tsuna asked, as Natsu jumped up onto his shoulder.
Gokudera asked a question he could answer by his boss, nodded. "In truth I don't know how we got here or where we are exactly. But, I did see something that was intresting that I would love to check out again, if its okay with you, boss?" Tsuna nodded, wanting to get some answers. He turned to the other two. "You can come with us if you want?"
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 pm

(I may have given the original Ayalilla to THeboss, but not human Ayalilla.)
Wolf to Human Page 4
Name: Ayalilla (along with her children Willow, Granite, Ginger, and Aspen who are just a few months old in this human version)
Looks: Long, wavy, light blonde hair, green eyes, tall and fair skinned, most men pay attention to her but she cares nothing for them so far. Now she only cares about her children.
Job: Looking for one. Right now she mostly rakes leaves, mows lawns, and other things to earn money on the side. She is currently living off of the money her parents send to her monthly. Quite a few times she has been offered jobs such as a pole dancer, but she always refuses bad jobs like that, no matter if they offer lots of money.

The man Tallulah had stopped shook his head and pointed to an old woman who seemed to be handing out pamphlets with all kinds of odd languages written on them, but presumably saying the same things. She walked over to the lady and was asked what language she spoke. "Errrrr... But you speak my language. Common Centaurian. How can you not know?" a pamphlet was thrust into her face and Tallulah took it and walked away. She stopped when she was at an area with less people to bump into and had just began to read it when there was a loud crack and a woman holding onto the handle of a large basket with wheels containing four babies appeared in front of her. Tallulah could hardly believe her eyes, but it wasn't as shocking as it would have been yesterday.

Last edited by Holo on Tue May 07, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue May 07, 2013 12:38 am

((Hey, no new chars. Remember, you have to just post the char sheet on this RP's front page, including where in the other RP to find that char!))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 am

((Neither of those are new, you won't recognize them because they're from old and locked RPs.))
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next