Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Shipping Corner EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Shipping Corner EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Shipping Corner EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Shipping Corner EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Shipping Corner EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Shipping Corner EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Shipping Corner EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Shipping Corner EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Shipping Corner EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Shipping Corner

4 posters

Go down

Shipping Corner Empty Shipping Corner

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:54 am

So, if any of you know me I am a serious Anime/Manga/Video Games fanatic, but I also like to take a part time shipping job, I just feel like this should exist, feel free to talk about ships anywhere, even on the site here, ANY SHIP IS WELCOME, just maybe not some of the really crazy ones...(and if you don't know, shipping is when you pair two characters from a series together.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Shipping Corner Empty Re: Shipping Corner

Post  Demon Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 am

Well I'm going to put this here mostly to annoy the non-bronies but...

What do we think about Twilight Sparkle with Flash Sentry? As we saw from Equestria Girls this is a big thing and, even though Twilight left the human world, the pony version of Flash Sentry likes Twilight despite Flash not knowing that Twilight had a relationship with the human Flash.

We must talk about this ship and if we think that this will be canon in Season 4.

Last edited by Demon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I think it will probably be one of those really small big things, like Spike's crush on Rarity. You know it exists, but it is only brought up every couple of episodes. I want to know if Twilight will get her own kingdom and/or student. That would be cool!

Anyway... Since this is the shipping corner... My ships: Listing all of my ships would take years. And I would probably get a lot of hate for it because as I went through the list in my head most of them were same gender and other things you might probably definitely not approve of. *cough* (W)incest *cough*
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Yeah that's what I heard from some of my friends that it wasn't going to be canon. I think that Twilight getting her own kingdom would be cool but it would take a whole episode or two because, as Twilight said in Equestria Girls, she doesn't want to lead a kingdom despite what her friends say. Personally I think that, if they made Twilight a princess (like she is now), they should've made all Mane 6 princesses. I mean they all are equal and Twilight isn't looked at as their leader (even if she kinda is). Plus all 6 of them contributed to the discovery of the magic of friendship.

Oh yeah that's right this is the Shipping Corner.

What about the ships (or lack of such) in Yu-Gi-Oh! I know you guys probably don't care about this show but I still find it strange that none of the main characters end up with the girl that they're supposed to end up with.

Yugi Muto and Tea Gardner from Yu-Gi-Oh? Nope! Doesn't exist.

Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh GX? Nada.

Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds doesn't exist.

And Yuma Tseukumo and Tori Meadows from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal too.

Y U NO PIT THEM TOGETHRR KONAMI?!?!?
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sometimes I think that shows try their hardest to avoid certain things, even if the fans want it to happen very badly... And I think Twilight is the leader of the mane six in the same way the Jason (Heroes of Olympus anybody?) leads Leo and Piper. They don't really lead, but their friends look up to them and expect them to make important decisions and stuff...

Maybe if I did take the time to list all of my ships I could find a buddy to talk about them with... Hnnnnngggg! No! Nope. Not happening. Not chancing the hate. Peeps get real serious about their ships. That was one of the first things I learned about fans.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:16 pm

I guess Twilight is considered the leader but I just thought that that would sound kinda mean because, from the other ponies' perspective, they don't consider her the leader.

You know what? Somebody should make an Off Topic topic of MLP because this Shipping Corner has just turned into me and Holo discussing ponies.

Also yes, Heroes of Olympus is awesome. However usually Rick Riordan posts the first chapter of his next book (in this case, House of Hades) on his website and I haven't found that yet :/.

Holo you should put your ships down. We're all nice people (at least I think I'm a nice person...) so I'm sure we'd all understand.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Meryl and Kennith, The New Teen Titans.
Merynith or Kenryl.

Erebus and Khora, Wolf RP.
Ereora or Khobus.

Lunar and Raffiel, Wolf RP.
Luniel or Raffar.

Yosa'Min and Vex, Skyrim.
Yex or Vosa.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:08 am

I don't know about you but I call Kennith and Meryl Black Bird, because I think it's funny. Also I was randomly listening to music and The Only Exception just came to mind for them, I imagine Kennith singing the second part to Meryl.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Please no hate, ok I'm going to start the list of my main ships now... Beware of spoilers!

MLP FiM: Molestia X Everybody MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!! (Only joking, only joking. Her royal highness is a very nice, respectable ruler. I shouldn't make such rude jokes.) RariJack AppleDash Rainbowshy and all the canon pairs.
Supernatural: My first SPN ship was Wincest but after Cas was introduced I ditched that ship like roadkill. Destiel, Jess X Sam, Dean X Joe (Not so much, but it was my fave SPN ship for awhile.) Sabriel (Because every hunter needs an angel.)
Harry Potter: All the canon pairs. Well done, JK Rowling!
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus: Percy X Annabeth Jason X Piper (Oh my god... I just realized that Leo and Piper are technically brother and sister because Aphrodite and Hephaestus are married. Derp.)
Hetalia: Italy X Germany (They are so funny together! Spamano England X France (Definitely a bizarre love, but... Meh.) I could see America X Can... (Wait, who was I thinking of... I'm sure I'll think of the name later.) Austria X Hungary (YESYESYES) Denmark X Norway Sweden X Finland Holy Roman Empire X Chibitalia (Cutest pairing ever!)
The Sea of Trolls: Jack and Jill (Thorgil). It's just so right.
Avengers: Thorki (Call me  a creep, whatever.) Stony (Stop questioning my weirdness!) Black Eye (Oh my god, this pairing name is one the best I've come up with yet!)
Merlin: Merthur (I don't like Gwennn! I didn't lie her much at first, but then I started liking her a lot after a while. Then she became queen and it seems like she just turned into a big pair of boobs and and fancy dresses and a brain. She isn't wuite as kick-ass as she was before.) Pancelot (Aahahahhaahhaa! Ummmm... That would be Percival and Lancelot.)
Sherlock: Johnlock (Come on, who doesn't ship this? It's totally almost canon!)

I could go on with shows and books, but I swear it would take days! Let's just end that right there and go to the RP.

Wolf RP: Holo X Rowan (w00t) Rainbus! (Erebus and Bo-Bo) Khorlaze (For the sake of the pups.) I guess Khorabus is fine, but it's not my favorite... Luffiel (Although Luniel sounds pretty cool to.) Malturo (Malheure X Arturo) Maybe very possibly Kashtinite (Kashtin X Granite... It's like when a boy pulls a girls hair because he wants her attention? But they don't want to admit that they like each other so they just fight a lot. Kind of like Naruto and Sasuke?) I also ship Aspilly/Lispen please don't hate me for shipping incest ahhhhck

That's all that I can think of for now... At least, for the main RP. :|Now that I've listed a lot of my ships I noticed that almost all of them are same-sex. Interesting... Very interesting. *Philosoraptor pose*

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:16 am

Most of my ships come from Anime, and games, I'm weird, I cross ship sometimes. So with Bleach, does anyone else think the Ichigo X Orihime shippers are carazy?
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm

I know, right? I don't like Ichigo being shipped with Rukia either... It just... I dunno.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm

That I don't mind, because there's a basis for the pairing, did you know one of the reasons the Ichigo and Orihime shippers say they should be together is because they both have orange hair....I mean I'm sorry but that is just stupid.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 am

Yeah, that's a pretty stupid reason.
Anyway... Got bored without internet connection during the storm and made the weird non-existant love child of Erebus and Bo-Bo.

Shipping Corner By_fir10
Anyway... I know it's not quite so great in the realm of quality, but I decided to give it a name anyway. So I thought maybe I'd name it love child, but in Greek? Came up with Eros and ped... Tried combinging them a few times... Got Pedro??? Feel free to suggest names if you want, but for now I'll just call it Pedro. Don't even know what gender it is. Must say I think Pedro's a cutie, despite the lack of effort I gave making him/her/neither/both?
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 am

We shall find a way!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down