Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Be whatever! Do whatever!

4 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 21 Empty Re: Be whatever! Do whatever!

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

(You are already in. Just post)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Saburou sniffed. Was that smell....blood? Grunting, she staggered to her feet. She had been out for days. Or was it months? She can't tell.

Muttering something under her breath, she staggered towards the source of the stench. She was a doctor. Unlicensed as she was, her duty was to aid those in need. This seemed like a 'in need' situation.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorin streched her wings' skelatons. They had no mombrane left. SHe was grounded untill they regrew. But that could take months given the size of her body and wings.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

(Very Happy Hey Sin... Were you getting bored to? Sometimes when I get bored and nobody posted on a topic I just delete my post and re-enter it Smile Then people usually notice it and post... I'm weird like that! I dunno why I am saying this... :/ IMA SHUT-UP NOW K?)

Kaito ran closer to Sorin and examined her wings "I could maybe summon something to speed your recovery... But I'd probably have to sacrifice something and the thing would probably end up twisting it around and making you evil or something! So this time... I can't help... Not that I know of at least. I will have to use my power to sing these guys back" he held up the pistols "And then I will be EXHAUSTED! I'll probably be asleep for a few days... You get all this power at a price ya know." he backed off as Kiri and Arshavir arrived they demanded to know what had happened and Arshavir almost cried his little heart out. Meanwhile Kaito sang a portal into being with information from Patty and Liz to determine where the portal would open out to, he got them safely through (he hoped) and fell asleep. Exhausted and drained of energy.

Hiruk stared at Layla, transfixed by her... "What the hell are you looking at!?!" Layla demanded and snorted, a bit annoyed. she got up not even waiting for an answer from him and walked off.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Saburou stumbled into Sorin's area. It was the dragon she saw before she hit herself on the head. She was looking different. Wounded, defeated, and most of all, bleeding a lot. She might as well get to work. She muttered something about not knowing the anatomy of a dragon as she drew a sigil. She couldn't exactly bandage a dragon.

A green circle appeared around Sorin's bulk. It would speed her recovery many tes, but it would take atleast a day to be done.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Sorin winced, and then looked at Saburou. Far to much pain in her system for her to show any hostility. "What are you doing?" She asked her, the green circle was almost blindingly bright to her eyes. Which were feeling particularly sensative.

Virmire landed on a cliff far from them. But he could still see them. Peering across the land he spotted another purple dragon. A she-dragon. He opened his wings and began to fly towards her. Once Virmire was close enough, he landed next to her. "Who are you?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 pm

"Saburou. Doctor. Shut up. I'm healing." she gritted her teeth. She needed all the focus she can get.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Sorin grunted, her head resting against rock and grass. She slowly drifted off into sleep.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Layla looked up from her feet and slipped on some seaweed with the next step "DARNIT! WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE RANDOM PEOPLE ASKING ME QUESTIONS!?!" She yelled as Hiruk began to catch up. Layla glared at the two and silently seethed with anger for a minute, she got back up and for a minute thought of releasing some poison in liquid form then turning it to poisonus steam by boiling it with fire, then thought against it. She might end up hurting more people than these two. "I'm NOT answering more questions!" she said and took off flying out over the sea wanting to escape...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Virmire grunted, and took to the air after her. He suddenly was interested in this she-dragon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"HEY!" Hiruk called after Virmire "I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET HER BEFORE ME!!!" he took off to and flew as fast as he could (Not very fast... T_T) Layla glanced over her shoulder, and saw them following her "GO AWAY YOU STALKERS!!! CREEP ONE, IF YA WANNA KNOW MY NAME ASK CREEP TWO! CREEP TWO, WHO THE CRAP KNOWS WHAT YOU WANT! BUT BOTH OF YA GO AWAY OR I MIGHT JUST HURT YOU!" Twisted Evil

Arshavir stared wide-eyed at the green light around Sorin "Momma... What's happening?" he asked confused "Yeah... I wanna know that to!" Kiri said
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Virmire was fast for his age. To some he was still considered a hatchling. To others he was ancient. He shoved past Hiruk and caught up to Layla.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Layla hissed angrily and poisonus dribble fell out of her mouth to earth "Fine, you caught up with me! I'll answer your question! The name's Layla Dies Irae Belladonna. Only two more questions then your gone or dead..." she grimaced and kept up her speed, not wanting the other male Hiruk to catch up to. THen she would have three more questions to answer to add to these two. Or she could be unfair... She could NOT answer the questions and just kill them. NO! NEVER! She wasn't that mean, just really mad.

Kaito slept on, and Kiri and Arshavir asked a crapload of questions... Nothin' unusual here!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:44 pm

(Holo I know now that Kaito is a vocaloid)

Virmire grunted, picking up the pace. "You are a fiesty one huh?" He laughed, and barrelled to the side, then flew in a circle around her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

The wounds on the dragon finally seal. Saburou let her hands fall to her sides, and collapsed to her knees, her head bowed, unmoving. She had done her job. Might as well rest. For now.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Sorin awoke when the healing was done. She grunted, getting on her feet. She looked down at the human, or what looked like a human. It was getting hard to tell now, and given what she's seen Kaito do. Sorin didn't want to make any more assumptions. The now healed white dragonness held out a claw, she had seen humans shake hands in thanks.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm

She couldn't respond. Her consciousness was already gone.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Noticing she was out, Sorin laughed a bit. SHe looked at her wings, feeling the wind move with and against the soft membrane. She crooned her next in please, and then swooped into the air. Clutching the sleeping Saburou in one talon, and Kaito in another. She called to Kiri and Arshavir to follow. SHe flew to the castle.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm

"COMIN!" Kiri said and picked Arshavir up, thinking of shifting into one of the fast beach dwellers she had often seen. She tried, deciding on just going with a water bird then stopped... "Oh yeah," she said "Can't shift in this body huh? Guess I'm stuck walking. Unless a brave little guy will teach ME how to fly?" she looked at Arshavir "Sure, SURE! It's easy! I just haven't flown yet 'cuz momma won't let me!" Kiri rolled her eyes but listened intently "Ya gotta flap your wings, and use your tail for steering! And you gotta keep your mouth closed when your beginning or stuff might get in there! That's what momma's taught me!" Kiri tried, and hovered for a bit. But she fell... "SEAWEED!" (lol it's a curse of the seas ^3^) "I'll just walk..." and she began the long walk home.

"So, what are your two other questions then?" she said eying(Shouldn't it be "eyeing?") him in case he tried anything wierd...

Hiruk fell back... He was sooooooooooooo tired! She was a complicated female and seemed to have caught the eye of the other male. He was much stronger than him Hiruk guessed so he went back...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Virmire spotted the other male flying away and growled with satisfaction. "Yeah. How old are you?" He asked her, still flying about fancily.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm

She closed her eyes for a moment and thought "About 279.... I was born sometime in winter so, almost 280..." she opened her eyes again "Next and final question?" she stared boredly ahead, having calmed down a bit...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:43 pm

He laughed. "You are extremely young. I'm 2500 years, older then that old white grumpy she-dragon Sorin. Now then," He flew a bit closer to her. "Do you know what season for us dragons' is?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

"Not really." she frowned "I have a feeling that idiot back there lied to me. Or I just refuse to believe it... Why? You just suddenly came... What do you want anyway?" she grimaced and landed "Since you can keep up with me, I might as well not fly. But if you get to close, I'm warning you I will try to kill you." she narrowed her eyes at him
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm

He laughed, and simply sat down. He knew that the way to win a fiesty dragonness's heart was not through brute force. But slowly coaxing your way in, making it seem like you weren't there. Untill at the last moment you ambushed her, and she wouldn't fight back. He had done this very thing with Sorin. "Don't worry, and he was being a pig. I'm here to protect you more or less. Keep away the annoying suitors that won't take a hint."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:47 pm

"Aren't you exactly the latter..." She retorted and huffed in annoyance, she wasn't going to get rid of him easily... "I just don't like it when strange people follow me around. And I will keep my word, if you get to close EVER I WILL hurt you! I WILL make you remember that you messed with the wrong dragoness." she glared at him and layed her head down on her legs.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum