Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Be whatever! Do whatever!

4 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 25 Empty Re: Be whatever! Do whatever!

Post  SIN Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

(new characters.)
Name: Judith Aspen, Alpha Viral
Age: presumably 17. She is extremely learned about everything, though.
Creature/whatever: time-space traveling cyborg

Name: Valentine
Creature/blablabla: Human, Viral's informant.

Click.
"Delta unit. Come in, Delta unit." Valentine's voice spoke through the headset in Saburou's bag.
"I copy, Valentine. What is it?" Saburou answered.
"Alpha unit will be replacing you for the research. You have gathered sufficient data. Return to your original existence as Jyurai Saburou." There were sounds of Valentine typing on his computers.
"Affirmative. Opening time-space distortion now. Sending area clearance signal." Saburou placed her hand on the wall opposite her. A glowing black portal tore open.
"You are clear to go, Delta Unit. Valentine, out."
--------

"Alpha unit."
"Yeah?" Viral crushed her empty can which had contained orange juice half a minute ago. She tossed it to the ground.
"Green light."
"Affirmation. Carrying out Primary Objective: Neutralize and retrieve specimen 'Dragon'." Viral checked her smoke grenades and her robotic arm.

"Secondary objective: Eliminate all resistance if present."
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:00 pm

[b]Layla swore silently, and said "You ruined my awesome moment! Oh well..." then started giggling, witch sounded more like a rock slide since she was an adolescent dragon
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:28 am

He smiled, "Alright. Now let us eat these wonderful sea creatures no?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:29 pm

"YES! Let us feast!" She scooped up one of the largest squid and sucked the meat right out of the shell.

(THese squid Layla caught are a giant mix of present day squid, and nautilus... I'll get pictures or something; only ffor the nautilus tthough)

http://aquaviews.net/featured/the-nautilus-a-living-fossil-of-the-seas/
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Virmire smiled, and did the same as her. "Certainly does taste wonderful." He said, hiding the fact that the taste was far to salty for him and he secretly wanted to vomit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well, I'm officially shocked! No one but me ever seemed to like these... They always said they were to salty and squishy or something..." Layla frowned a bit, then shrugged.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:40 pm

When she was no longer looking, he spat out the food and shivered. "Its a new taste that's for certain." He said with a low growl.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I haven't had squid since I was a kid!" Layla said. "Back then, there wasn't many problems..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

"Really now?" He asked her, only half eating the food. "That's, hmm what was happening when you were young?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Layla grunted. "There was some kind of war... My mom always said I was to young to understand, and I didn't really care."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

He nodded, "Ah yes, the great dragon war..." Virmire was suddenly lost in memory.

There's a sound of metal clanging, and dragon roars filling the dark winding hallway. I tilt my head the best I could, a metal muzzle keeping it closed. My black curving horns have some kind of stopper on it. I'm at the mercy and will of my captures, the humans. Or was it elves? They all look to much the same to me. Ears, and height, maybe some facial features. But to similar. There is chains keeping me down, and something swims in my eyes. Have they drugged me? Probably, my mind is moving to slow right now. I can't hear right, but somehow hear the door swinging open and the captors walk down the iron hallway. I'm not the only one in here, no thousands of my kind are caged and drugged and used as weapons. They enter the cage next to mine, I can see if I turn my head to the right. Its a dragonness I was starting to like, red scales like lava. Her attitude didn't fade like most of us, she was strong. To strong. I had to witness it, I had to watch as they turned her onto her side despite her fighting and killed her in a cruel way. They cut her stomach open and chopped off her tail and feet. They ripped every scale she had, each beautiful scale off. And all the while the sounds of her cries and growls and their laughter echo in the hallway. Were all listening, all watching, all in horror. Then they finish her, and I find myself filled with anguish and rage. I should have acted already, but its to late. Her head lays limp, vibrant orange eyes looking out in terror. I feel the rage burn up in me. The rune like markings on my wings glow a deep blue, and my whole body shakes in fury. I yell at them in dragon, not wanting them to understand with their foolish smaller brains. Then I let the poisonous gases come from my snout, just about to get it open and then ignite it with a lick of fire. They all burned and chocked in moments.... But that didn't bring back Esperanza... It never will....
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Layla looked deep into his eyes and said softly "You're remembering, aren't you..?" she grimaced "Remembering the horrors that war brought? I remember that my siblings and mother were taken from me. I knocked out quite a few of those monsters, but they got my family anyway. I only just had time to hide with one of my younger brothers. But he soon died form the poison. It was too strong... You remind me of him though, his name was Thorwmehr. I vowed I would name my first son after him... If I ever had one that is." (Pronunciation: thor-wuh-meh-er)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 am

Virmire shook his head. "He yeah I was." He shivered, one of the better memories sadly. Esperanza had been his secret love. He never told her, and never would get the chance now. "That's a noble thing to do." He said to her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 pm

"It's not noble. I only promised to name my first son after him because then I thought that I could pretend as though I had never lost my brother... That everything was fine and I had never let him die." she said quietly, and a few tears rolled down her cheeks.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Virmire extended one of his wings to drape over her. "Its alright there." He whispered soothingly and rubbed his head against hers in comfort. "Its alright..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm

The corners of her mouth turned up in what was a kind of pathetic smile, and she said. "Remembering things can be so painful sometimes, huh?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Virmire didn't need to answer, but did anyways. He nodded just slightly. "Hey, lets find somewhere to sleep alright." He asked, breaking the dragon-like hug and then looked at her with a glimmer of hope. "I know a place."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm

"Okay, boss man!" Layla said, trying to be cheerful and she stood, then her knee went CRACKLESNAP! "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She wheezed. "My knee popped... I sat down to long... Awwh that hurt!" (lol, happens to me ALL THE TIME! So annoying >_<)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 am

Virmire laughed though, "That's the sound I use to make to scare my captors. They'd think I just bit down on someone's leg and would freak out like the little wimps they were." He opened his wings and took off into the sky, circling above waiting.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 am

Layla follwed quickly after him and said "Well that's just insane! They must have been really frightened of you... Who knows why! You look out of shape!" she teased him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:22 am

Taken aback, Virmire looked at her. "I say now! Do you not remember that giant white dragonness that attacked us not long ago!? She's the dragonness that freed all dragons and yet I beat her!" Turning his head back, a trail of smoke rising from his nostrils. "So I'd say I'm not out of shape!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 am

"I was only joking! You're quite fit!" Layla said, admiring his muscle for a while... Until she crashed into a mountain. "AWWWHHHHHHH! WHY AM I CURSED THIS DAY!?!" she cried out.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 am

Virmire slowed down to look at her oddly. "I must say, you have no luck at all today!" He flew over and placed his feet along her shoulders. "Let me give you a lift. Its not far from here and I don't want you to ram into anything else." He laughed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

"Thanks... I don't think I could fly anymore... I think I broke a wing... or two... and possibly a leg... or nothing at all... Just know, it's really painful. No more mountains for me!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

That got a chuckle out of Virmire. "Alright then. Please keep your hands, feet, and wings inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride." He copied a dull voice and then flapped vigorously to lift them into the clouds and dive back down to the ground, just skimming the water of the sea. He flapped hard once, and then went flying up and over a mountain and then dove into a valley, he barrel rolled them through trees and then flew out of the forest. Eventually he landed in a clearing at the base of a mountain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum