Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Hunger Games EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Hunger Games EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Hunger Games EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Hunger Games EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Hunger Games EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Hunger Games EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Hunger Games EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Hunger Games EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Hunger Games EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Hunger Games

+3
Lunar
SIN
Nyles
7 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hunger Games Empty Hunger Games

Post  Nyles Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 am

Okay for you that haven't heard of the hunger games Razz I am just gonna do the basic plot and not really get into detail. I guess we will just make our own characters instead of Following the book. I also want to have two winners instead of one So here I go.

As punishment for a previous rebellion against the Capitol, every year, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district are selected at random and forced to participate in the Hunger Games: a televised event in which the participants, or "tributes," must fight to the death in a dangerous, outdoor arena until only one remains. So there are 12 districts so there will be a boy and girl from each totaling 24 tributes. The Arena will be the same as Book one. A forest scarce of water but at the center lays a huge lake. (Sorry if I got that wrong) So at the begging of the Hunger Games you start with no weapons or supplies but right by the lake tons of weapons, food, medicine lay there. You can make alliances or be on your own. We are gonna start out the night before we are dropped into the arena so just be in a room then the next morning you are taken to the arena Razz.

Name
District
Weapon best at
Other
Reference
____________________________________________________________________-
If you have anything else to add just go ahead Razz Oh yea and there is n guns or atl east i dont think so??

Name:Jonas
Gender Male
Age 17
District 11
Weapon best at Sword
Other
Reference http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll64sw1jsR1qk5syio1_400.jpg

So lets not start rping til everytbody is ready Razz
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Empty Re: Hunger Games

Post  SIN Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 am

Name: Meredith
District: 3
Weapon best at: Anything with a blade on it. As long as it cuts, it's perfect. Preferably a dagger. Chains are a plus.
Other: Meredith was born into a family of geniuses. She was no exception, except that she had a fascination with murder and chains. No one really cared if she had been drawn to participate in the games. It wasnt because they hated her, it was because where ever she is, as long as she finds the correct equipment, every living thing nearby  is either going to be lying facedown on the mud with a stab wound on their backs or tied to a tree or have a stake pinned thrust into their heart. She does seem friendly, however.
Reference: Hunger Games Rider530

Last edited by SIN on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 am

Cool!!!!!!!! Nice Char
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 am

Just for reference:
Specialties of different districts
District 1: Known for making luxury items. District 1 participants are called Careers. As their name implies, they are the best among all other Districts, even in the Games. All Careers are trained way before the Games.

District 2: Production of weapons, mining and stone cutting. Participants are also called Careers.

District 3: Electronics. Their intelligence make up for their weak physique.

District 4: Fishing. Another wealthy District. The participants are also Careers.

District 7: Lumber and paper. As a result, most participants from this area are quite handy with an axe.

District 8: Fabrics. Participants are usually deft with their fingers.

District 10: Livestock. They have a weird way of presenting themselves as Tributes/participants.

District 11: Agriculture. Participants usually know their way with plants. Known by their dark skin and brown eyes.

District 12: Coal mining. The poorest district. There are two communities: the Slum and the merchants. The Slum inhabitants have dark hair, grey eyes and olive skin. Merchants are blond and have blue eyes.

Hope this helps.

District 12:
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Name: Jacque (Pronounced as Jackie! Just spelled differently)
District: 10
Weapon best at: She is excellent with her boomerang and barely ever misses her target. Though, she is also skilled at making and using Toxic chemicals that can kill someone very easily if it is injected into their blood.
Other: She is very Punk/Goth and she is careless of life. She isn't afraid of death either, and she is more into the "Do whatever I want" kind of thing. Jacque does not enjoy to kill, but she will if she needs to. Most usually see her as scary or a "freak" but once you get to know her, she is very uplifting and good at putting a smile on someone's face.

Reference: Hunger Games White+long+emo+hairstyle+photo

I guess I'll add some background info XD
Jacque grew up being made fun of and being called things such as "Crack baby" and things like that because her mother is a drug addict, and she never met her father because he was thrown in prison for life from murdering 23 people. Jacque had a twin sister named Jordan, but she died in a car accident. Jacque was mostly raised by her grandmother because her own mother was always in trouble with the law or busy doing drugs. When Jacque was 13, her grandmother died from heart attack, so that is when Jacque started becoming rebelious and she changed everything about her, becoming a punk/goth girl and she shut everyone out of her life.

Last edited by Lunar on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm

The unmentioned Districts mean that I have no idea what they are into.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Im gonna ad to my char real quick. Okay Ive decide he is from 12 instead of 11 so know that. Jonas hunts alot and gathers he Isnt known for being rude and had no idea he would have been drawn in the reeping/drawing. He has no family and lives alone in a rotten house.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

(Can I make a person who is not old enough to be in the games yet? o3o she's gonna be in it later or something... I wanna be liek a younger sister of someone! I like doin that... >w< ALSO THEN THERE WILL BE SOMEONE TO WATCH THEM ON TV)
Name: Esther
District: I dunno... might decide later XD
Weapon best at: well... she has this knife she found one day while adventuring around it's blade is obsidian Very Happy she keeps it hidden though! afro
Other: she has mental problems because when she was about two or three her parents left her to wander around and she only vaguely remembers an older sister she had then a kind young widow named Mary who she always just calls momma took her in and cared for her ^-^ XD HINT HINT! she eats burnt cookies 0_0 ON PURPOSE AND LOVES THEM! she also swears that she can see dead people and people who are very far away in her mind whenever she closes her eyes xP same as me Smile
Reference: Hunger Games Moz-screenshot-8Hunger Games 12
picture of the knife:
Hunger Games 2268
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Sweet you can be my younger sister!!!!! if you want
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Sure! Can Momma be rich? XD No but seriously Surprised

Last edited by Holo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Okay then forget about my eariler post. Jonas is very rich but his father is dead. He still hunts and gathers and doesnt take advantage of being rich Razz
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:18 pm

?_? she doesn't have to be rich... was just thinkin that because of Esther's fancy dress ^-^
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

No I like it this way! What if The mayor was our father and we didn't have a mom? That would be cool!!!
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm

0_o maybe... but then momma could be like Esther's nurse! XD If there is even such a thing in the hunger games T_T kinda like an all time baby sitter Surprised I am strongly tempted to find a picture of a maid or something so that momma has an identity kinda thing o3o same with the mayor dad if that works out! Hunger Games Dummy
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

OKAY COOOL Razz
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Name: Natira Shemlen
District: 11
Weapon best at: shovel
Other: Natira has a strong sense of justice, and feels that the hunger games should be banned. So she decided, that when she was to participate in them (Believing she would some day) she would try to end them. But she has no idea how to do that, and wants to not have to fight, and hoped to turn the other participants to think the same as she does. Natira is skilled with most of the farming tools, like others in district 11. Her whole family has participated in the games, her older brother, sister and parents. Even her aunts and uncles. Although not all of them survived. Her siblings all died, and her parents were lucky to have won, both in seperate years. She is very determined at stopping the games after all of her family troubles.
Reference: http://www.flickr.com/photos/star-daze-lane/2241218218/
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 am

SWEEET
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am

Very Happy glad you like. I havn't read the series other then the first chapter, so please forgive any screw ups.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Its alright Razz Im just basing it lightly on the book. Oh ya and ive decided We will start the RP on the day before we leave for the capitol city Razz
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 am

ok)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:45 am

21 participants are missing.

EDIT: Meredith's bio has been changed.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

o3o sorry if I made you change her ._. I just like having characters with odd hair and eye colors XD
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 am

Don't worry about it. Meredith was supposed to be quiet and 'punch-you-in-the-face' kind, but I kinda decided to change her to a 'ha ha ha, nice joke, and here, have a knife TO YOUR BACK LOL' kind of person. Though she is kind of friendly, still. She doesn't bite. Much. The worst is: you don't know whether she's going to or not.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am

OKay well I think Heather is gonna join and I will make another Char. THen we dont have to have all of them!! But you can make like 2 or 3 chars if you people want.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 am

Name: Bach
District: 4
Weapon best at: None (lol)
Other: Bach may be a Career, but he has dedicated his life to music, trusting that he would not have ended up being drawn. However, he did, and he didn't take it very well. Born a mommy's boy, he would cower at one corner at times when threatened and cry his eyes out. He is, overall, an underprepared, music loving humanitarian with a crybaby attitude. He seems to have found comfort with the weird participant, Meredith, often talking to her after she casually passed him a pencil when he was bored and wanted to pen out a score for his newest composition.
Reference: Hunger Games Austria-hetalia-17294027-1104-1830 (without the horns)
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum