Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
ShapeShifter's - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

ShapeShifter's

+6
SIN
Lightning
Nyles
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
10 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

ShapeShifter's - Page 6 Empty Re: ShapeShifter's

Post  Nyles Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Keith put his face in his hands. "What am I doing" He said shaking his head slowly. He missed Jessie and Logan. "I wonder if Aubry had the baby" He said thinking. Logan finished burying Roza he set the shovel down and wiped his forehead. He brought out a flower and lay it on the grave. On the head stone in small letters was with death comes life.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Desiree held Esperanza to her, balancing her bum on her right hip while slowly rocking the girl. This was an odd sight from the warrior, but she had compassion and had known the child's mother. She was just as sad that she was gone. "Lets go get some food.... OK?" She asked her, and the mewling girl nodded with a whimper.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Logan gave a final nod and turned away. Keith looked over at the village a small group had met at the middle and already it looked like they had a leader. Keith smiled and turned away. He walked until he was swallowed up by the forest.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Alex woke up and the doctor said she was healed enough to leave now, so she got dressed in her own clothes and left the hospital. She looked around at the village and couldn't believe how messed up it was now.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

Aubrey grabbed Roza and rested her on her hip a tear rolled down her cheek and quickly brushed it away not wanting Roza to see her crying the tear marking a trail through all the dirt on her cheek.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 am

"Let's go back" Logan said motioning to the village. Keith kept walking not knowing where he was going.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Andrew sat down on a brick and was talking to a little boy who was about 7 or 8 years old. Once the little boy was done explaining what he was doing and what his family was doing when they were attacked, the boy offered Andrew a knife and said something that will always be in Andrew's mind, "Save me." Andrew took the knife from the boy and studied it closely. He knew what the boy meant. He meant that he wanted Andrew to stay with them. To fight for their survival. He handed the knife back to the little boy and said, "Only you can do that." The boy quickly picked the knife up and didn't say another word. He turned and walked back toward his mother and baby sister. Alex saw Andrew and walked over to him, "What are you doing?" Andrew looked at Alex and said, "Helping out." "And they aren't turning you away?" "No, why would they?" Alex crossed her arms across her chest and said, "...Well, No one ever let me help them. They just starred at me in horror like I was going to kill them." Andrew couldn't help but laugh a little. He rolled his eyes and said, "Thats because you don't try hard enough." Alex picked up a stick from the ground and hit Andrew in the arm with it. "See! Thats why they are scared of you." "Oh, shut up. I'm still mad with you." Alex Argued. Andrew shrugged, "I can live with that."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Keith kept walking until he found the ruins of a village still smoking. He took in a sharp breathe and sighed. Keith closed his eyes and he imagined this happening to his village. He shook his head and looked up. Stepping into the village a puff of black comes up each time he steps. Keith hears whimpers and he turns to find a puppy huddled in the corner of what was left of a hut. When Keith stepped closer the puppy backed up. "Its okay" Keith said holding out his hand with a piece of meat in it. The puppy hesitated but finally ate the meat. Keith stroked him but stopped when he saw what the puppy was huddled over. Keith shook his head in disbelief but he went towards the body of a small boy. The boy was burnt beyond recognition and was dead only then did Keith notice the cat necklace on the boys neck. "Why" He whispered and pulled the necklace off he put it in his pocket and picked up the puppy. "Lets go" He said running back to the forest. Keith stroked the small puppy and whispered to it. "Echo your name is Echo" Keith said slipping the cat necklace over the dogs neck and fingering his other collar that had his name. ShapeShifter's - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlr-CpLmz-CUJi393PMMnkA71kxdxMSe1MjZAyCPSaINCTKc9q
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 pm

(ITS A PUPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D bounce )
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 pm

(SO CUTE!)

Desiree was now clung to by Esperanza. She kept herself attached to one of her limbs at all times. Never letting her go for a moment. Desiree sighed. "Here's your pa? I saw him yester--" She was cut off by the child's wailing. He's dead to.... Desiree cringed and began rocking thegirl again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 pm

After sleeping and feeding Echo Keith kept walking never knowing where he was going. He came across a huge Village that was all shapeshifters Keith smiled at the thought but left the village behind.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Jessie struggled again. "I need.... I NEED TO FIND KEITH!" She hissed, pushing agianst the nurses who held her down. But she was far to weak and let out an exasperated groan as she hit the bedding once more. She had tried twenty times now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

It seemed like forever since Keith had talked to someone other then Echo. Keith sat down and leaned his back against a tree. Echo curled up on his lap while Keith carved something out wood. When Keith was finished it was dark again and Echo was begging for food. Keith held up the heart he had carved and smiled. He gives Echo food.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Desiree could hear someone crying out for someone from the hospital. She shrugged and headed towards it, Esperanza still clinging to her right leg. "What's going on in here?" She called out, Jessie attempting once more to run off after Keith. "KEITH!" Was the rply. Desiree had heard of this boy and pryed Esperanza free from her leg. "Go play with the other kids OK." She told her and ran off to find the teenager.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Echo lapped up stream water and pranced around Keith. He disappeared and came back with a rabbit. "Good Boy" Keith said patting him.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Aubrey nodded and fallowed after Logan.

Heather and Corbin lead the army of Shapeshifters to the Village and arrived to see the village empty but the Shapeshifters. "We shall win this now with them finally out numbered" Heather announced seeing Aubrey and Logan.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Desiree had no idea what to look for after three minutes of a dead sprint run. She stopped and thought back for a bit. "I need a tracker...." She whispered and walked back to the village.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Roza looked around the village sadly, "We should start rebuilding mommy."
Lightning
Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am

"Soon baby first we need to battle the humans and take back what was ours. which means mommy and daddy might not always be with you you will be by your self." she stopped and brought roza to her chest putting her head on her shoulder and fell to her knees crying about what might happen to her baby.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Roza sighs, "I'll be fine, Mommy. Take me to the Academy. I'll be safe there."
Lightning
Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"No i wont you will go with Angel to somewhere safe and ill see you soon." Angel grabbed her and ran off with her to the southern part of the world.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Desiree was already back after the keith boy. A tracker in her well.... tracks. A small boy with a nimble body. His grey eyes kept on the path before him. "Got something!" He announced, as a black lab he sprinted off after Keith. Desiree nodded, shifted into her tigon form and followed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Deablo scented A tigon and got heather and Aubrey. "Tigon coming! get ready!" Heather and Aubrey pounced on the tigon snarling.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Desiree whirled on her attacker. She raked her claws across the two's face. Her golden armor glistened in the light filtering from the fall leaves. "That was a foolish mistake..." She hissed and pounced at them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Keith was unrecognizable his face was smeared with mud and his eye was a deep purple. His clothes were torn yet he was happy except for a longing for Jessie and Logan.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum