Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
ShapeShifter's - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

ShapeShifter's

+6
SIN
Lightning
Nyles
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Gaarać„›
10 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

ShapeShifter's - Page 11 Empty Re: ShapeShifter's

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 am

With a knowing grin, Desiree responded. "My prior destination was the training grounds just east of the residential area and the barracks." She lifted her chin up, sizing him up like a superior might. "Would you like to spare with me? No weapons or animal form. Straight, hand to hand combat?" The woman's voice grew slightly hostile, her eyes sparkled with play though. She felt her skin crawl as she imagined for a brief moment not just tussling with him in the training grounds... Stop that now! That's against regulations and breaks every rule if he gets into your regiment! An unfamiliar voice scolded her train of thought.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 am

A small flick of a fire popped up in Leo's eyes. "Actually, yes. That sounds quite fun. So, Desiree, would you spar me?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:11 am

She gave him a competitive look, somehow managing to grin even wider then before. "Certainly, just know what you're getting yourself into." Desiree warned, transformed into her animal form, the skinny, toned, and tall woman turning into the massive tigon before him. "Race ya!" The challenge was no sooner out her mouth then her legs thundering as Desiree took off taking to the streets as she bolted towards the training grounds.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 am

Leo smiled at her. He quickly shifted into a wolf. (His belly and paws are white. His sides, face, and neck are red. And his back and tail is black. He has black around his eyes and lining the lips on his muzzle. When the fur changes from red to black on his back, it looks like lots of little flames on the black. Where the red is touching, it is a darkish gray and fades to black. His paws look the same, except it is like red flames going down or white flames going up to red. However you want to look at it. And the tips of his ears are black. He has a medium sized body build with medium length fur.) He darted after her. He was back up even with her rather easily. "You're pretty fast for having to carry all of the muscle you do. Can you go any faster?" he yelled out to Desiree through his strides.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 am

"Oh trust me, I can." She growled eagerly, picking up the pace just enough to distance them once again. Desiree made sure she didn't give it her all though, not wanting to exhaust herself before their sparring match, and not wanting to show him just how fast she really was. Fire burned in her belly, the race was exhilarating, but something else was making her heart beat so quickly. Turning the last corner before the narrow road opened up to a lush grassy training grounds, Desiree transformed back to her human form mid-stride. Her whole body shook as she did so, having not doing many mid-action transformations in a while. They were hard after all, to be able to change her entire being whilst moving or fighting was rather difficult. Anything could go wrong for an inexperienced. The risk of half transforming before something happened was far to high for most to even think of risking... Then again, Desiree certainly enjoyed her risks, and felt like showing off.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 am

Leo smiled at her actions. He slowed his pace and stopped at once he was next to her, not changing form. "So, is this it?" he asked looking around.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 am

Desiree grinned like a teenager might, feeling a weird pulse of energy as she thought of the impending sparring match. "Well for one thing yes. I need to get my troops in practice and then we can spar." She said, walking away from her towards where the 127th troops were already in formation waiting. "Commander on deck!" A man yelled, instantly salutes were raised by the thirty men. "At ease." She responded, taking up her usual position in front of them, facing them, watching them. "Today is going to be another day of physical training." If they hadn't been conditioned not to, Desiree would have heard groans of complaint from the assembled men and women. "You'll start with a mile run around the grounds in formation, twenty push-up and twenty sit-ups will then follow. After that I want you to all break off into individual groups, and begin sparring." Th orders issued, Desiree stood at attention, "Left face!" She shouted, the troops performing the basic drill command simultaneously. "Forward... March!" They started jogging in unison, the five elements moving as one as they started going down the first stretch of the grounds. Desiree nodded, and strode back over to the waiting warrior.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 am

Leo had been observing these troops. When Desiree came back over, he continued watching them. "You sure do have some good looking troops. Not even one moan or groan from them. You have them trained quite well." He looked up at her. "So, are you ready?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 am

"Waiting on you." She grinned, taking up her defensive stance as she waited for Leo to transform back to his human form. "Unless you're having second thoughts?" Desiree teased cheekily, not understanding why she was being so playful for a change. Generally she was more serious then this, especially about fighting.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:05 am

Leo closed his eyes and cracked his neck. He got up and began running away from her. At once he was a good 150 or so meters away he turned around and took off at her as fast as he could. He was flying. At about twenty meters out, he did a large jump, leaning forward into a roll, shifting all the while. He was back in his human form, doing a small roll forward before standing up. By then he was right back in front of Desiree. "I think I am ready now." He stepped back some and took a ready position.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 am

She grinned devilishly, "I see I'm not the only one who likes to show-off from time to time." Desiree remarked with a tease. Then she focused, took a breath and every single bit of emotion she'd shown earlier was gone. Her face stonewalled, barrings straight. She hadn't been training sense ten years of age for nothing. Desiree took the first step, dashing forward in a testing manner, and then dodged to the side to see his reaction.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Leo became just as serious as soon as Desiree did. He stood there, waiting for an opportunity of counterattack. He saw her dodge and he immediately knew she was testing him. He quickly moved forward, completely unphased, and struck her in the stomach, making her fall to the ground. He then moved backwards to where they were about the same distance apart as when they had started. "You know, I thought that a commander, such as yourself, wouldn't leave herself open to attack like that. This is a sparring match after all." he teased, however no emotion shown in his voice. He was too concentrated on the fight to be able to show any emotion right now.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 am

Desiree got up without a single moment to waste. "Just testing the waters soldier." She said without any emotion, and took the advance this time for real. She dashed forward, bringing a round-house kick with it to make contact with Leo's left side. Twisting in the motion, she brought another kick right after it, floating in the air for a moment as the second attack made contact with his leg in order to trip him up. Landing right in front of him, Desiree brought a fist up, straight into the gut.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 am

Leo let out a grunt before rolling on the ground. He took a breath while he was still laying there. He then got up quickly taking a stance. He looked her over again. She's a bit faster than I thought. But can she keep up with me? He shot off, speed showing. He juked left before going right and low, sweeping her feet. He came back around while she was coming down and went to punch her in the stomach, using his momentum.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am

With a pained grunt, Desiree started to recover from the recent attack, and literally grabbed his arm before it made contact with her stomach. She sucked in a huge breath of air, and stilled her decent. She was literally lifting herself up from his blow. With a quick motion, Desiree suddenly twisted herself, revealing just how limber she really was, and kicked him clean in the side to land him flat on his back. She pounced with gritted teeth, and gave him a few quick blows to the face while she straddled him in order to keep him still. Desiree brought an even more powerful blow straight to his face, cringing at just how thick his skull was.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 am

He took advantage of this small opening and lifted his legs up, grabbing her head, and threw her off of him. He quickly got up and got on top of her before attempting to put her in an arm bar.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 am

Desiree grunted again, unable to hold back any sounds other then the sharp cry of pain at the sudden impact with the ground. She struggled against his hold, trying not to show the pain that was rising at the position he held her in. She twisted herself onto her side facing him, trying to use her flexibility once again and brought her feet down against the dirt in a kicking motion to spring up dirt and into his eyes and face. Quickly she pulled herself as close as she could, ignoring the bolstering pain in her shoulder as she opened her mouth and bit into his leg. Her free arm was trying to pry his legs apart, legs kicking at his side.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 am

He screamed out in pain when she bit him. This made him lose the grip of his legs a bit, but only made him increase the pressure he was putting on her arm. He pulled back more till he felt a small pop. Not quite a dislocation, but definitely a tear of some sort. Then his legs lost grip, allowing her to do as she wished. Damn it! He quickly scrambled in an attempt to regain control of her once again.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 am

Pain shot straight up Desiree's body, making her scream out and then thrash besides him. She bared her teeth, which almost always were rather fanged, and bit deeper into his leg, tasting blood rise and spill outwards. She forgot the punches, instead her hands angled so as to claw him, which began to rake down his legs. Bringing a wild fury of kicks deep into her side. Desiree almost didn't realize she could move more until it was to late. She released herself, pulling back from him quick enough to make him lose his grip on her arm. Standing with pain, she was panting hard, her right arm hung slightly. Then with a rather violent snarl, she dove back at him, barreling him over so as to position him on his back. She raked her hands down his back in order to draw blood while her whole body put pressure down on him, her legs pinned his down, refusing to let him escape her. With another snarl, though his one closer to a hiss, Desiree bit his shoulder, having to stop her clawing assault and instead restrained his arms further. She glared at him intensely, daring him to try to shake her off.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 am

Leo cried out in pain at everything she had just put him through. I guess this is why she is the commander of a top ranked military force. He moved his head so as to see her face, and he saw her expression. Leo finally let out a sigh and relaxed his entire body, giving Desiree a smile. "You win." he said simplistically.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

It took a moment to register, but Desiree registered it alright. She stopped hitting him, stopped kicking him and most importantly, stopped biting him. With much pain and slowness, the woman got off him, by rolling off him. She laid on the ground, panting hard and then a singular smile broke across her face. "Damn Leo. First sparring match I've gotten... Feral in a while!" She laughed, wiping sweat from her brow. Her red hair was tangled around her, making her look rather small. Then she noticed the silence and looked up around the training grounds. Her troops had stopped their spars, staring at their commander with shock and fear. She snarled as she got up and onto her feet. "Did I say to stop!?" Desiree yelled, instantly making them duck their heads and look away with guilt. "Don't make me come over there and fight you myself Jones! You too Daniels! Johanne stopped laughing or Ill take you down too!" Desiree barked at them, calling out those particularly guilty.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am

Leo slowly got up and stood next to Desiree, waiting for her to finish with her troops.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am

After she had scolded the troops once more Desiree looked at Leo happily. "Gotta say Leo, you may have the speed of a wolf, but you fight like a lion." She held out a hand towards him. "Welcome to the 127th regiment."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 am

Leo was overwelmed with happiness, but he also had a bit of disappointment as well. A part of him had hoped he wouldn't be allowed into her regiment... No. You are happy. Nothing but happy. But then why do I feel this way. He held out his hand, taking hers, and letting out a small smile. "Thank you."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 am

She grinned, "Now before I put you through hell like every other trooper, lets get patched up." Desiree instructed, waving over a stand-by medic that was across the field. She turned, starting to walk towards the medic, and fight down the surge of sadness. Get over it Desiree, the safety of the village is more important then this little attraction.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum