Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Burial Forest EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Burial Forest EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Burial Forest EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Burial Forest EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Burial Forest EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Burial Forest EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Burial Forest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Burial Forest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Burial Forest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Burial Forest

+4
Zwilt
Gaara愛
Me
Artemis
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burial Forest Empty Burial Forest

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Burial Forest Forest

A peaceful calm surrounds you as you enter the woods. This is where we bury the dead.
Artemis
Artemis
Admin
Admin

https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Burial Forest Empty Re: Burial Forest

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Askuwheteua and his sister Midnight Shadow had been 'living' in this place that seemed so sacred for a couple of days now they had been tracking the hunter that they believed might have killed their family and Askuwheteua now crept forward staring at the seemingly dead body of the flat-face hunter in case it wasn't dead. "It is dead!" he barked mournfally as he put his paw on it's chest and felt no heart beat and he examined the scratches and bites all over its body "I think some other wolves attacked him... This does not bode well for our journey because we may not ever find our family now." he growled and kicked the dead body and his sister Midnight Shadow watched and said "We may have hope yet Asku! I have been investigating and it seems a pack lives here!" Askuwheteua grumbled and said "What does that help anything they could kill us! Or be friendly and accept us into the pack delaying our hunt for the rest of the family!" Midnight rolled her eyes and said "The good news is that they have pups!" she walked closer to her brother and whispered in his ear "Two of them faintly smell like our home." Very Happy
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:50 pm

(can autumn and midnight be friends?)

Autumn ran into the burial forest and ran into Midnight and her brother and growled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 pm

(Sure! ^~^)

Askuwheteua turned around imediatley and growled "Don't you dare lay a paw on my sister!" he showed his teeth in a menacing way a stuck his tail as high as it would go to show dominance "It's OK Asku she meant no harm I am sure." Midnight Shadow said and turned back to Autumn "I am sorry for being in your way." she said politley "I am Midnight Shadow and this is my brother Ask-" "DON'T TELL HER OUR NAMES!" Askuwheteua barked "OUR BUISINESS HERE IS PRIVATE!" he yelled "Fine I won't tell her YOUR name Asku." she said calmly "We were tracking this flat face hunter over there." she said swinging her head in the direction of her brother standing near the body "We thought he might have known where the rest of our family was since he was the hunter who attacked us but... as you can see someone killed him so we are lost." Neutral
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Autumn looked at midnight and reconizes her from her puphood. "Midnight! Its me Autumn remember! We were best friends when we got separated by the hunter!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Midnight looks at her closly and says "A-A-Autumn..." her eyes grow wide and she barks "IT'S REALLY YOU! IT'S REALLY YOU AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!" puts her paws around Autumn's neck in a sort of 'hug'

Ahiga watches from a short distance of watching the two wolves and whispers "Autumn..." his eyes start to tear up but he stops them and says "no I must NOT cry" to himself but he can't help it as he runs out and tackles Autumn with hugs "AUTUMN IT'S YOU!" he howls joyfully and Midnight and Askuwheteua just stare at him with their jaws open Surprised
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Autumn hugs Midnight back and laughs then jumps off her and looks as Ahiga tackles her and stares at him and rolls over pining him to the ground. She stares for a while and goes "Ahiga!" And then to Asku "What are you looking for." hoping to hide what her past has done to her and changed her into.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Askuwheteua said "I still don't completley trust you something has changed... but you are an old friend so I will tell you... We are looking for the rest of our family" said Askuwheteua "Two of the pups faintly smell like our old home like they used to live there" Midnights said "WAIT! HOLO AND LUNAR MIGHT BE HERE!?!" barks Ahiga loudly "SHUT IT AHIGA!" Askuwheteua snapped at Ahiga "Someone might hear us and kill us!" Mad
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Autumn new that Asku new about her past for he saw one of her killings. "Your looking for Holo and Lunar! I know where they are." She barked "Theres a pack just north west of here they have a friend named Rowan. He would be a good apprentice for us if we take him. But they are being watched over by a blue gray wolf named Jay" Looks at Ahiga "Shes the beta and very protective. and also theres a strong wolves there the one i cant decide to kill is a red one named Blaze."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"No we won't take our younger siblings by force" Askuwheteua says catching Midnight and Ahiga's tails as they try to bolt in the direction of the pack "We can observe from afar Midnight you are stealthy perhaps you can watch them closer than the rest of us and if they seem fine and healthy we will probably just watch over them and keep them safe not telling them who we really are if they ever see us hoping they do not remember us and cause pain..." suddenly Ahiga wriggled out of Askuwheteua's grasp and ran as fast as he ever had towards the direction of the pack howling "I AM COMING FOR YOU HOLO AND LUNAR! I AM COMING TO BRING YOU HOME!!!!!" at the top of his lungs Askuwheteua and Midnight role their eyes and say simultaneausly "He is so stupid!" Neutral
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Autumn Looks at Ahiga and smiles "Dont worry Blaze will get him down."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwilt Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Zwilt wandered casually into the clearing. "Hello, mutts." He said in his deep, lilting voice. His dead black eyes took in the sights of the clearing before he sat down and started crunching on a bone.
Zwilt
Zwilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

"What do you want flee bag!" Autumn spit at him. "We're going to rescue some pups. Wanna help? We can offer you shelter and food if you help"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwilt Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"I might as well. I am new in these woods." Zwilt decided lazily.
Zwilt
Zwilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Autumn smiled "Welcome to the pack!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwilt Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Zwilt lay down. "I'll probably betray them later. But I must earn their trust first." He thought.
Zwilt
Zwilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Autumn layed down by a tree and thought to her self He'll try to betry us but when or if he does we'll be ready (im making a new fourm guys for our pack of misfits
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwilt Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

(Who all is in it?)
Zwilt
Zwilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm

(Ahiga might join >.< but is it like... post it on WQ and make a pack pack? or is it like a band of loners together who have a name pack? If we are gonna have war with Golden Bloods NO WAY! But if we just live side by side or something sure... whatever.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

(Just live next to eachother cause i wolfs in both packs and i cant fight myself thats just down right weird and i might and ranks but idk if i should so if you think we should have ranks say yes or no please)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

(T~T Yesh whatever)Askuwheteua lays down and rolls around in the leaves for a bit hoping that everyone else will join in and be happier and he says sitting up his coat matted with leaves now "So..." Neutral "What will we do if we meet this other pack..." he asks Autumn staring hard at her "Will we make peace?" he looks to the side hearing something rustling in some undergrowth and he tenses the muscles in his legs ready to pounce at whatever it is and then a racoon runs out "Oh!" he barks in surprise "It's just a racoon." Midnight watches her brother and bursts out laghing yipping "OH! ASKU YOU ARE SO CRAZY!" playfully at him "AND YOU LOOK SO SILLY WITH THOSE LEAVES IN YOUR FUR!" Rolling Eyes "You probably got your scent all over the place!" she says serious now
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 am

"Well you decide Asku. After all you started this whole thing" She says bluntly then rolls in the leaves with some clinging to her fur and making her look stuning. "We could make peice or not" (BTW DO NOT post on Falling hearts pack it is abandoned we'll just be a group of loners that are not very trusting yet)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am

Akuwheteua thinks for a minute then says "I think we should try to make peace! But my younger brother may have ruined our chances" Mad "He always ruins things! And for what? Just to prove he is strong. You don't need to be powerful to live in the world I have explained this to him many many times." Midnight looked at Autumn and says luaghingly "Now you really do look like Autumn" Laughing She looks back to her older brother "Do not get mad at Ahiga Asku. He just wants to prove that he can take care of himslef and his loved ones." Askewheteua rolls his eyes at her and barks "I think he is just trying to show off!" Suspect
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

"He is showing off Midnight. He needs to learn that strength wont get a female!" She stands up and shakes herself leaving one leaf on her ear and lifted her head up to the sky laid her ears back on her head closed her eyes took a deep breath and howled in a meddium tone suitable for her build and strength
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 am

(Constipated face lol! Suspect)

"FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON BESIDES ME!" Askuwheteua says half jokingly and joins in her howls with deep echoing notes and Midnight Shadow mutters "Whatever!" and joins in to with high pitched howls that make your ears ring and they hear as Ahiga joins in with his own howls and they seem to tell a story of loss and the regaining of happiness

(CRASH! I just stopped crying and now I am again. Crying or Very sad )

Last edited by Holo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next