Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 35 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 am

"Oh... ok..." Lionblaze panted in return, and started smelling the air for prey scents.

Stoneclaw hissed at Wasppaw to be silent, and took a small step towards the kits. "Stoneclaw, what are you doing! You know who's kits those are. If you even touch them their wrath will be enough to kill us!" Cloudheart hissed at him lowly, taking a step towards him. "But they're alone. Aspen and Blackheart won't know. And maybe will be grateful we found them and if we return them-" "She'll thank you and kill you on the spot!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 am

Foxpelt slinked her way through the bushes. Please Starclan, she prayed. A tange of shrew caught her. She started to fallow it.

Wasppaw agreeded with the others. "Stoneclaw," he hissed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:48 am

Stoneclaw was torn as he looked out across the border at the three playing kits. He knew what the others said was probably true, hearing a hiss from Dapplepaw at him also told him they probably wouldn't forgive him. But those kits were his kin! How could he just let them get hurt? Stoneclaw gazed out at them and then sighed. "Alright well-" An ear-splitting yowl sprang up behind him as he turned to the others.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am

Wasppaw was taken to the ground imediately. He hissed at the cat on top. Getting back up he felt his ears get shreaded.

"Got i—" Foxpelt froze. "Oh no!" She raced up a tree.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 am

Stoneclaw threw the cat off himself, and then shoved the other cat off Wasppaw. He couldn't figure out what was going on. In a sudden moment, everything had exploded into chaos. Rouges poured out of their territory and attacked, almost unending waves. Stoneclaw saw Cloudheart get swarmed, and heard her cry out in pain at something. Dapplepaw was quickly overwhelmed and there was a sudden lack of sound from her. As he turned to help the apprentice, someone dug their claws into his leg, and began to claw his face.

Lionblaze ran up the tree to be next to Foxpelt. "What is it?" He mewed, and followed her gaze. "Oh no..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 am

"You go help them! Ill get the other patrol and warn Featherstar." She sprinted back down and took off. Twigs caught her fur, but she kept running. "Eclipsemoon," she burst into a clearing, "Stoneclaw needs help! GO NOW!" She hissed and took off to the camp.

Eclipsemoon Reedfeather, Sunpaw, and Paintpaw took off. Reaching the battle they jumped in. Sunpaw was helping his littermate. Paintpaw with Wasppaw, Reedfeather with Cloudheart. Eipsemoon growled, "We need to run them to the camp. The bramble will keep them out for a while."

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 am

Cloudheart managed to break free from the tom who had fought her, blood running down her white pelt. "Dapplepaw's been silent. She's been silent..." A mental blow struck the mother who then let out a terrible cutterwail as she jumped into the fray near her two children.

Lionblaze dove into the battle, spitting, clawing and hissing. He pushed cats, clawed cats, and bit cats. His body ignited in a rush for the battle. He pulled a tom away from Eclipsemoon, and then felt someone slash his side, blood spewing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:27 am

"Willowclan retreat!" Eclipsemoon yowled seeing Lionblaze. She kept them back as the apprentices took off. Reedfeather grabbed lionblaze and half drug half carried him back.

Foxpelt burst into the camp. "Aspen is attacking!" She yowled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 am

"What!?" Featherstar burst out of his den, and looked at the camp. "Where is her attack force?" He called out to Foxpelt, looking for Pheonixsoul.

Cloudheart let out a terrible hiss, slashing at rouges and attempting to buy her daughter some time. Dapplepaw was alive, but her body was covered in so many bites and slashes, Cloudheart didn't know how long she had. The one moment she heard the cry to retreat, Cloudheart backed up, grabbed her daughter and ran.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

Eclipsemoon ran after Cloudheart. Fresh bites and scratches burned.

"At the border." She called out. A ginger tom came bounding over.

"I put the kits in the medicine den with Snowfrost. Thunderrain and Echoflower said they would guard."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 am

"Alright, I want all able bodied warriors and apprentices to form a barrier right inside the camp by the entrance, we'll have no other choice but to ambush them here." Featherstar ordered, hearing the battle approaching. "We don't have time, and it seems our warriors retreated. Good. Now get ready! And if anycat so much as takes a pawstep in that isn't one of us, I want you to tear them a new set of scars!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

Sunpaw burst through the entrance with the others on his heels. "Create a wall!" Pheonixsoul yowled. "Great Starclan! Dapplepaw?" He nosed his kit. "Get her to Icebreeze." Eclipsemoon stood with Paintpaw and Reedfeather. "Come on Aspen!" She yowled out. Sunpaw and Wasppaw stood on Highbranch ready to drop.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 am

A grim hush settled in on the camp as they waited for the rouges to come in.

"They've run into their camp Aspen!" A rouge informed her, next to her was Blackheart who scowled. "Cowards!" "No, they're smart. Its easily the most defendable place in the forest. And with the others already there... We'll wait them out, no doubt they can't stay waiting for us to come in so they can slaughter us forever." Aspen mewed, remembering the clan camp from when she was an apprentice. "Only one of us can fit in at a time, maybe two smaller ones. And the thorns and gorse are to much for even us. So we will wait." Her orders carried more weight then her mate, and he knew that. So he nodded, and told the cats to set a wall around the camp. "Leaffall will hit soon, and they don't have much food already. They will grow weak and tired and then we will finish them off!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:35 am

Paintpaw broke out of the line. Running up the highbranch, she started to jump from tree limb to tree limb. Coming back she informed Featherstar. "They got us surrounded. They're gonna make us die in here."

"No," a sharp voice called. Thundrrain padded to the entrance. "Aspen, we both know that only one clan can survive," he called through. Padding away he gathered all the warriors and apprentices. "May Starclan guide my paws. Featherstar," He waved the tom down.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 am

"Thunderrain, what are you doing?" Featherstar mewed in shock, horror gripping his heart. "No! You can't do it! They'll slaughter you! There's to many!" The leader was desperate not to let him go through with it. He ran up to him, "Please. Don't do it."

Aspen laughed, "You really think one of you can stop us! Send out your best father, and watch them die..." He voice became dark, and turned into a hiss at the end.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 am

"Ok heres the plan," he whispered. "Echoflower will stay here with Icebreeze, Snowfur and the kits. We will go out through the branches. Any know their way around?"

Eclipsemoon looked at Stoneclaw. "We do," she murmured. "The place we found is harder to attack. its in the trees."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 am

Featherstar blinked and then nodded. "I'll lead, I still have lives to lose." He mewed, and then looked around. There was a level of sadness in his voice as he thought of the cats waiting outside. Then fierce determination settled within him. "Apprentices in the back." The whispered order rang out.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Pheonixsoul nodded. "Ill take another."

Eclipsemoon joined Featherstar's group with Paintpaw, And Reedfeather.

Foxpelt stood stone still. Fear was rising in her heart. "No, please dont let us go." she prayed to Starclan.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 pm

"Foxpelt, Lionblaze." Featherstar ordered walking up to them. "Stay inside and guard the camp. I don't want the others left alone and I don't want Aspen to realize were not inside any more." He mewed, and Lionblaze nodded. He could tell just how important this task was. "We won't let you down Featherstar!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 pm

She nodded her head. "Will do," she choked out. sitting she wrapped her tail around her front paws.

Pheonixsoul started up the Highbranch. "Stoneclaw," he called quietly, "you lead us."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 am

The tom looked at his father, unsure if that was really the right thing. "You can take the second group son. I know you'll do fine." Featherstar mewed, a gleam of pride in his eyes. "May Starclan guide your paws." He said to the second group, and took off into the trees. His group contained, Eclipsemoon, Reedfeather, Paintpaw, and Wasppaw.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Eclipsemoon Watched as the patrol left. "We are greatly out numbered." she hissed to herself.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 am

"So, that doesn't mean we won't win. Now stay quiet." Featherstar mewed the order as he scrambled up the first few branches.

Stoneclaw looked at the patrol he was to lead and then nodded. "Alright, better get started."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

The silver-black she-cat sighed. Fallowing her leader.

Foxpelt got a brilliant idea. "Lionblaze, help me with this!" she whispered and trotted toward the warriors den.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 am

Lionblaze gave Foxpelt a confused look but silently complied. Following her with hasty steps. His whole body shook with anticipation and fear.

Featherstar looked down at the cats below the branches, and was relieved to see that they were spread out to cover the whole, and that would make it at least a bit easier for the small numbers of his warriors to fight.

Stoneclaw began to climb up the other set of branches from the high branch, worried he might mess up. He concentrated the best he could on getting a solid foothold before taking each step further along he trees.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next