Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

4 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP Empty WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 am

Icebreeze sat down. Wrapping her tail around her front paws. "About what?" she questioned. "The clan is in danger again?" Her green eyes flew from one to the other.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 am

"No... not now Icebreeze. The clan you know now is in perfect safety now that the rouges have been defeated once and for all." The she-cat mewed. "Yes, which they have. But do not let your clan fall into a sense of safety. For one's claws must always be sharp." The tom continued. "But in the future, there will be strife once again..." The she-cat responded, taking a small step backwards, the tom copying her. "We are not of this Starclan young one. We are of the ancient and the future Starclan." The male stated, his voice loomed with an authority beyond Starclan almost. "The new kits your clan harbours. Grizz, Jace and Brook..." The she-cat continued. "They will have power greater then you would suspect. If Willowclan wishes to live as it should, to carry on, then they must be kept close unlike Earthpelt." The tom said, completely refusing to use Aspen as the name of the old Earthpelt. There was a shimmer, and the two began to fade. "We will return, our time here grows short." and then they were gone, and Icebreeze was in her den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm

The words of the mysterious cats rang in her mind. She had to tell her sister. Getting up, she stretched. She padded out of her den to see the faint glow of the sunrise. She looked back at Wasppaw. Seeing him asleep and fine she headded off for the nursery. Reaching the entrace she could tell Eclipsemoon was awake. She mewed for her to meet her and Featherstar in the forest. Soon she had told Stoneclaw and was heading for the leaders den. "Featherstar, I must talk to you."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 am

The big tom rose to his paws, weariness making his eyes look dim. "Alright," He padded towards her, shaking loose bits of moss from his grey pelt. "What do you want to talk about." He had crossed the rest of the way from his nest to her.

Stoneclaw followed Icebreeze up the stone path to his father's den. His brown eyes narrowed as he gazed inwards to the diml;y let den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Icebreeze told Featherstar to follow her. Going back down she saw Stoneclaw and Eclipsemoon ready to go.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 pm

The toms padded down after Icebreeze, there was a growing amount of anticipation between the two. "Did she tell you anything?" Stoneclaw whispered to his father. "Just for me to follow." He responded in an equally hushed tone. They exchanged a worried glance. What if this is big trouble for the clan?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 am

Icebreeze stopped. "I was visited by starclan last night," she started and continued to tell them about her dream. "We have to keep Brooke, Jace and Grizz all close to the clan if we don't want anymore trouble, well from rouges anyway."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 am

Stoneclaw's paws were itching, the dream sounded rather dark and mysterious. "So we have to keep a repeat of my sister from happening? That shouldn't be to hard." He mewed as if it was nothing. Featherstar's whiskers twitched. "Did they say just how bad it would be for us if they didn't keep close to the clan and warrior code?" The tom asked, brown eyes calm and obviously deep in thought.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

"No, that is something that we must either see or not." The she-cat looked to her littermate and Stomeclaw. "Dont force them, if they stay then thats good, but if one leaves then we pray."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 am

"Suppose one does leave, what do we do?" Stoneclaw asked. "Well if you haven't noticed. The kits are scared, and confused right now. We need to give them time to adjust and then we can plan in case." Featherstar mewed to his son who glared at him a bit at his words. "Of course I can tell they're scared father. They've lost both their parents in a single night. I don't even know what these kits are like and i have to become their new father. I'm just concerned." He growled back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 am

"Stop it both of you!" The silver-black she-cat hissed. "We have to keep all of our kits happy and feeling wanted. Honeykit has already befriended the new ones." "You also have to choose names for them." "I want them to choose their names within reason, Icebreeze. That would be one way to make them feel better."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:25 am

The two toms growled, but stopped their bickering. "Choosing their own names will help. I'm certain. Now Eclipsemoon, you might want to go and spend time with them, Stoneclaw and I will get a patrol and go hunting. Make sure you bring the kits something to eat yourself Stoneclaw. That'll make them feel welcome." Featherstar mewed, returning to his leader-like manner.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am

The two she-cats headed back for the camp. Icebreeze going to her den and Eclipsemoon to the clearing where her and Stoneclaw's kits were playing. "Jace, Brooke, Grizz, come play with us!" Honeykit mewed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 am

The two toms returned to camp likewise. Stoneclaw went searching for Pheonixsoul while Featherstar called for Foxheart and Lionblaze. Nightkit made a face at Honeykit. "What? No!" She hissed, "They smell funny!" Brackenkit rolled his eyes at his sister. "Ignore her, she's just being a meany." He mewed, flicking his tail at the three clustered kits. "Come and play!" He urged, pawing at the sandy ground with a welcoming smile.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 am

Bumblekit laid down on the sunningrocks. He didn't want to play with the new kits either. Eclipsemoon saw this. She knew there would be at least one like her and their father when they were kits.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 am

Nightkit snorted and padded to her bother Bumblekit. "They're weird." She mewed, watching how they shuffled as one to Brackenkit and Honeykit. "Why don't they do something themselves and not stick together like bees?" She whispered with cold eyes. Brackenkit smiled at his cousins, "Alright, what games do you know?" He asked them, "Games?" They said in unison.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 am

Bumblekit shrugged. "They don't know what claws and teeth were made for." He stretched, extending his gray tabby pelt. "Like Mossball and clan," Honeykit chirped. Eclipsemoon sat close to the seven kits. A black pelt sat next to her. "You are nicer now then you were." "I've almost died twice, Reedfeather, I think I know what Starclan was telling me to do." The black tom looked at her and nodded. "Decided what to name them yet?." "I was going to let them choose." They both held blue eyed stares. Reedfeather nuzzled his sister and got up.

Foxpelt bounded out of the dirtplace. Pheonixsoul padded out from the warriors den.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:47 am

Lionblaze came over, curious as to what was wanted of him. "We're going hunting." Featherstar mewed. "Pheonixsoul, organize a second patrol and then we're off." He mewed.

Jace, Grizz and Brook exchanged a look among themselves. "Mossball and clan?" They repeated Jace making a rather confused face. "What's that?" He asked, taking a small step forward.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 am

The ginger tom nodded as he called Sunpaw and Cloudheart to come with him.

Honeykit gigled a bit. "Lets play mossball then," she bounded off towards the medicine cats den. She got a ball from Icebreeze and ran back out. "Ok Brooke you can be with me. Jace and Grizz you go with Brackenkit."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 am

The two toms made a face of discomfort, obviously they didn't want to be seperated from their sister, but they nodded and padded over to Brackenkit. "Don't worry, this game is fun!" He mewed to comfort them. They cast nervous glanced back and forth but then nodded. Brook went over to Honeykit's side, and then made a face of amusement. "Try not to lose toms!" She taunted.

Cloudheart padded out of the den, eyes low and then nodded. Featherstar looked at Reedwhisker, "Hey, come and hunt with us!" He mewed, just about to head out if he hadn't seen the black tom.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 am

"Now all we do is toss this ball of moss and catch it," the tabby called to the other two. She flung it over the toms and watched.

Reedfeather nodded. He followed the majority of the cats out the entrance.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:23 am

Instantly all three kits jumped, trying to catch it, and crashed into one another. Grizz yowled with shock, twisting in the air and grumbled to himself as he landed flatly on the dirt. Jace timidly got up, having instantly gone back down. Brackenkit shook his head out, trying to get sand out his ears. Brook couldn't hold it any longer and burst into laughter. "That was awesome!"

Featherstar led his patrol out towards the thunderpath, sniffing often as he went. Lionblaze shifted his paws, feeling a little wrong but determined to remained focused on the task.

----

Name: Greypaw
personality: Bossy, rude, spunky
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
History: One of the forced apprentices of the rouge empire, searching for safe place.
Other: Amber eyes, DaggerFang's kit
Pelt: Gray
Markings: White feet

Name: DaggerFang
personality: Loner like, quiet, kinda mean when you annoy her
Mate: Dead
Crush:
Kits: Greypaw
History: Another forced cat of the old rouge empire
Other: Notch in right ear
Pelt: Ginger
Markings: Grey stripes
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Name: Bluepaw
personality: Polite and respectful.
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
History: One of the forced apprentices of the rouge empire, searching for safe place.
Other: Green eyes
Pelt: White
Markings: Blue ears, paws, tail tip, muzzel, and eye spots.

Name: Deathheart (Bravesoul later)
personality: Protective, and strong.
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
History: Joined the rouges, thinking it would bring his family glory.
Other: Fought against Stoneclaw and Reedfeather at one point durring the battle.
Pelt: white
Markings: (will post picture)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Greypaw and Daggerfang stalked through the forest, sniffing and searching. "Ma do you really think these clan cats will let us join them? After all we've done to them?" He mewed, having to wrentch is head upwards to gaze at his tall mother's blue eyes. She shrugged. "They have to. After all, the rouges brought them down quite a bit of strength. They'll need us." She mewed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Honeykit smiled and waited for the toms to toss it back. "This is a game of team work. you catch the short ones and ill get the long ones."

Paintpaw walked around the camp. seeing the kits playing she reconized three of them.

Bluepaw woke from between tree roots near the Clan border. She shook droplets from her patched pelt.

Deathheart jumped down from a low hanging branch in the same tree as Bluepaw.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next