Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Dragons roleplay :D

+2
Lunar
Me
6 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dragons roleplay :D - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragons roleplay :D

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Dominic ran into the fire salamander's nesting grounds and growled lowly. He brought up his tail, and with a single whip of it, a large sonic wave filled the volcano. It sounded like thunder, ringing and bouncing off the hard walls. It knocked the eggshell right off of Duanne, and he charged him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Duanne screamed and took off again. "COME OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!! WHY ARE THE BIER DRAGONS ALWAYS AFTER ME??????" He used his last resort and ran behind a nest suddenly. He wrapped the shadows there around him so he was well hidden. He brought his tail to his mouth and nudged the lump that was his pet rat. He told it silently to run away and distract them and it did so, making sure to make tons of noise.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm

The dragoness shrieked in rage and flew higher up into the sky. Huffing in rage she scanned the foret as her fire started to spread throughout the forest. Scanning the area she saw the slightest movement and dove her mouth opening to snatch up the creature.
Lightning
Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Dominic sniffed the air, growling with annoyance. Its always the small one's that get away! He snarled inwardly and stalked off. Then got an idea and began to search all around the cave, just passing by Duanne no more then a foot away.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Duanne shrunk back against the nest and sent out some shadows, he let them grow eyes that connected to his sight as he shut his eyes and he made them make yet another distraction outside the cave. Before the other dragons noticed he molded the shadow into a clone of himself in case they had seen him. He heard his rat shreeking as it was caught by something. 'No worries. It's a shadow rat, it has ways of escape...' he thought and concentrated on controlling his shadow puppet.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Picking up the rat she hissed in annoyance and swallowed the agnorrant thing. There was her lunch she knew it could fry in her stomach, she was technically made of fire. By other dragons an abomination they would call her.
Lightning
Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

The rat went to it's original form, a mere shadow of a rat. It floated back into her mouth but stopped there. The teeth were a problem. Maybe there was a hole somewhere?

Meanwhile... Onyx finished the last of her bridge and ran across after Aken. She finally cauht up in a way and tried her best to run underneath him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightning Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Turning her head back to where Dominick was she lifted her wings and flew towards him. Landing near him she spoke quickly, "Where is that thing?" She didn't exactly know anything about small dragons, she had never encountered one.
Lightning
Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Dominic growled, "I'm not certain. I think its a shadow dragon. They're real small and use shadows to trick others and sneak about. No doubt he's got at least a bit of that vile blood in him." Though Dominic wasn't certain it was a he, he was just gonna call it that for now. "OVER THERE!" He snarled, spotting the shadow clone and swiping his claws across it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 pm

The clone dissolved into a dark black-ish smoke like substance and vanished. While tthey were talking Duanne had slipped away and was almost back at the top of the volcano. Maybe Aken would be back... Or at least the brat. Maybe the brat was back and could do something useful... He felt the clone die and sighed. They would probably come after him soon... Unless that rat did something useful for once. But that never happened. Duanne's shadow rat was still inside the mouth looking for a way out.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Dominic snarled with anger. "It's playing tricks!" He said to Demi and let flames flow from his mouth, turning to burn the whole nest Duanne had once been hiding near. "COWARD!" He spat, shutting his mouth and putting an end to the torrential flames that were dancing in the air and on the ground where it found little to burn.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Duanne scrabbled onto one of the last rpcks up, then realized Aken wasn't home. Or the brat. He cursed a bit louder than he meant to, but decided he could probably just pretend that Aken was very powerful and was coming back very soon.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 am

Aken felt like something was wrong... He took off into the sky. Something wasn't right at his Volcano. He quickly headed back toward it, anger flicking up inside him. That was HIS volcano and NO ONE was going to get away with being there without his knowledge of it.

Bast followed her anxiously, then began digging.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Onyx cried out in shock when Aken changed direction. She grumbled and went after him again. When she got back to the mud bridge she had an idea. She sat down and just made the ground move her. She grinned and took Amicheahika off her back.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:50 am

Leilani was suddenly saddened, the fury no longer flooded her blood and clouding her mind. She laid her head next to her old friend's and let out a little cry of grief. The last of the earth had been scrapped away, leaving room for the giant yellow dragon. Memories of when she was young and the two played games of flying tag and hide-and-go-seek. She felt like bursting into tears, and just slipping away into the ocean.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Onyx continued traveling on the ground, her wings were not big enough to hold her up yet. "ah wahsh ah could fly lahke those other..." she mumbled. Thanks to Amicheahika her speech had slightly improved... She still talked funnily though.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 pm

(Holo that's a hard to read color)

Leilani finished burying her old friend and turned to Bast, grief overtaking once again, she couldn't control herself and buried her face against the large dragon's chest. Tears and sobs racking her body again. She had lost her best friend, her only friend until she had met Bast. It isn't fair! Her thoughts hissed to her alone. It isn't fair!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 pm

(OH! SORRY!)

Onyx kept chasing after Aken as fast as she could.

(That better?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 am

Bast figured he wasn't showing much compassion toward the situation. Now, with Leilani having her head on his chest, it made him feel suddenly awful about the whole situation. With the tip of his wing, he lifted Leilani's chin so he could look at her face. "It's alright... Leilani, I promise you, I'm going to find whoever did this to him.I'm going to fix this, alright?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am

She blinked, her bottom lip quivering as a spasm of grief racked her body. "Oh... Ok..." She said and then nodded. "Good.... Ra'shu would like that." She said and licked his cheek in gratitude. She seemed so vulnerable then and almost childlike.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am

Bast motioned for her to sit down. "I'll take it from here.." Bast moved over to Ra'shu's body an lowered it into the hole.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am

Leilani sat down and shook on occasion. Her blue eyes were a violent storm of mixed emotions. Anger, rage, loss, grief, horror, confusion, frustration. It continued until she had to bite her lip to keep herself under some control.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

Bast covered the body, burying it under beach sand. He moved over to Leilani and asked, "Are you alright? Need me to do anything right now?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

"I'll be fine." Leilani growled as she spoke. "I need you to help me hunt down who ever did this. and make them pay!" She hissed, claws digging into the earth and body tight with fury. The grief was gone now, it was all replaced by fury and her tail lashed out behind her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 pm

The volcano came into view and Onyx slowed down a bit when she saw some strange dragons... "Uh-Oh..."
"Yeah... Uh-oh" Amicheahika said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next