Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Zombie Apocalypse

+3
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Lunar
7 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 17 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  ArcticFox Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Harold witnessed the action, and was glad that he hadn't flung his stuff across the room, but anger now forming from the two running considering he was more brute force started to fog his mind. He looked around considering just how many zombies could be stashed around hiding in this area, but didn't care, his eyes in the dark was leaving and he sort of made a deal, which he planned to honor. So he shouted, weapon out and ready for anything. "Get back here!" Almost instantly he heard responses, but not from the two he wanted them from.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am

"Pekh!" Hank exclaimed and tried to move out of the way of the can. It still managed to hit him. He stumbled and fell to the ground, but quickly got back up. "Kre'nath! Hab sosli' quch!" Hank growled at the zombie, rubbing the part of his chest the can had hit and probably left a bruise.

(Hank is cursing in Vulcan and insulting Athena's monther in Klingon. 10 points to whoever is curious enough to find out what he said.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Athena snarled, and then lunged forward, placing her claws deep into his chest while biting down on the arm he'd thrown the can at her with. She hissed between the flesh, bobbing her head back and forth to tear more of his arm and the cloth covering it to shreds. Her yellowed eyes bore hatefully at him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Han cried out as she dug her teeth into his arm. He tried pushing her away, but Athena was much stronger than him. 'I really am worthless. Can't even defend myself properly.' he thought as he continued shoving at his opponent.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:20 pm

The human's struggle against her only made the zombie even further upset, it just didn't seem to want to die! She slashed it once across the face, removing her claws from its left side just long enough to complete the attack and then pulled her head back as she prepared to bite Hank's neck to finish him off.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:38 pm

He screamed again as his face was torn open and tears began to mix wiht blood. 'I will at least continue to fight until the very end!' He thought, drawing his leg back as far as he could and ramming his  knee into the living corpse. (Does "living corpse" even make sense?) He tried once more to scrabble away, and at least partly succeeded. He could now reach the bags he'd dropped. He grabbed one of the cans and raised it weakly, prepared to defend against another round of biting and slashes.

(Once again, I am just doing horrible. I'm all pumped up witht his fight until you drop thing because I've been watching Attack on Titan... Why is this show so cool yet so frustrating!? So glad Eren managed to move the boulder. Very proud of Marco for managing to reach him. Love this show so much.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Athena shuffled and glowered at him, watching her prey carefully as she slowly inched forward, noting the painful cans he was armed with.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Hank laughed weakly and managed to choke out some words. "You not scared of... Uhhhh..." he glanced at the can he was holding "Spam? Yeah, Spam isn't scary. It's delicious, though. It's a bit sad that no matter what happens, I won't get that breafast burrito I wanted."

(The horror! Why do I make a nearly dead man speak so much?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Growling as she stalked forward, Athena dashed forward and. Slashed bt his leg, and then dashed back as if testing the waters.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Hank tried to hit her with the can, but she moved away too quickly. He grunted in frustration, and gripped the can in his hand tightly before trying and failing to stand up again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Slinking around to the stumbling human, Athena let out a low growl to try to rattle his nerves, and then lunged once more.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Hank struck out with the can again, and almost smiled at the sickening thwack it made when it collided with flesh. By now his vision was blurred and he was having a bit of trouble focusing. 'I wonder how much blood I've lost...? How much more do I need to lose before I pass out? I don't really want to find out.'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 am

The can smashed right into her face, making her growl with anger once more and chuck it back out at the man. She lunged forward, slashing at him."Garrr!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 am

Harold almost got too distracted watching the sight before him, he could almost enjoy it, in some sick sense of his mind. He quickly turned on one of the zombies wandering from the building beside him and chucked it down the street. He then stabbed another zombie with his knife, and shoved it back into three others. He looked around to see more zombies flooding into the area. He quickly moved to catch up with his partner and the man.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:49 am

Hank tried lifting the can to hit his assailant once more, but it flew out of his hand when another of the infected decided to try and butt Athena out of the way. He groaned, and tried to find the least painful position before another round of attacks came. But it didn't.

Macey had chased after Athena, but lost her for a while. Finally she had heard quite a few cries from the now familiar voice. She had found her new sister attacking a man, who was trying and failing to defend himself with a can. (Oops, that rhymed.) "Athena!" she growled, trying to stay between the two. "Why hurt?" What was left of Macey's face showed a curious expression, even though the words were harsh.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 am

Athena let out a wild howl at the other infected that bumbled her out of the way, she already had decided this human was to be hers alone. Shoving it back down, the zombie was distracted from the human and slashed into the fellow zombie before a voice that was broken and harsh like gravel spoke from somewhere off to the side. Athena looked up, curious and startled to see a zombie such as h, and seemingly speaking. The simple fact was enough to make her enraged with jealousy, she wanted to talk too! Athena got off the now dead zombie and began to crawl towards the other angrily.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 am

Macey stays where she is as she speaks once again. "Remember?"

Hank tries to take advantage of his opponent's distraction and scrabble for the bags again. He doesn't get more than a few feet before he finally passes out.

(Wow. Today is just not a good day for Hank, huh? Anyway... I'm going to try and start loosing a bit of Macey soon. Less words and stuff.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:41 am

Athena snarled in anger, she couldn't remember a thing about living other then the crowded streets and snobby children. And all of that was distorted and wrong, like broken shards of glass scrapped clean by blasting sand. Athena gave one last growl of warnings,legs bunching to spring.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Harold finally caught up with his partner hunched over for a moment to groan his detest of speed, he then stood up knife ready and both fist clenched preparing for all the zombies that were attracted by the noise made here.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 pm

"No fight Athena." Macey said determinedly, and also turned her attention to the other zombies. It wouldn't be good if they got to the injured man, but then again... He would might turn soon after all the injuries Athena had given him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Harold looked around, the number of zombies gathering and approaching was growing faster than he had anticipated. He quickly moved towards a small group nearing them, he lashed with his knife left and right successfully killing two zombies, he then lifted his leg and kicked another square in the chest with all his might and weight, sending it back into several others. One zombie avoided the dog pile and drove itself at Harold. Catching it and keeping it from biting him he was able to snap its neck, but by then the others had already regained their footing and he slowly backed up towards his partner, the injured man, and the other new zombie that could somehow talk.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 am

Athena cried out in anger and started slashing and hacking her way through any zombie unfortunate enough to fall in her path. She pounced from one to another until she landed besides the human man she had somehow allied herself with, and began to defend his rear.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 am

Macey stood in the same place for a moment, checking on the injured man before a couple of zombies lunged at him. She shoves them off course and manages to snap the spine of the first one before engaging the second in combat.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum