Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

+2
Gaara愛
terminallyCapricious
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp Empty Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  terminallyCapricious Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Just because I posted this on another site and thought it looked sexy so I decided to share.

Sometimes, we all just feel...
        IMMORTAL
        But, everyone dies.

A never ending war...

The war between Vampires and Werewolves is eternal, sometimes the vampires win, sometimes the werewolves do. For now though, there is peace, neither race dares to attack, fearing they aren't strong enough. Territories have been set between each of the two, the werewolves must stay on their side and the vampires must stay on theirs. The vampires, believing they are more human, more civil then werewolves to off to the city, sheltering beneath the humans noses without them having a clue while the werewolves scavenge in the woods, still as barbaric and wolfish as before.
Just like a wolf pack, the werewolves don't have actual "ranks." There is a Dominate pair who look after the pack and keep them in place both as hybrids and as humans, and the subordinates who rarely stand up to their Dominates, seeking the highest rank in the pack. Each night, except for the new moon, the werewolves shift. Each time the moon grows larger in size the werewolves become more human looking until the full moon, when they are half wolf and half human.
The vampires, all though they are more human then the werewolves do have a order of dominance as well. Only one rules the vampires, but he is weak. The werewolves know nothing about this weakened state of the vampire's leader but when they do, war is surely going to be claimed once again.

An unexpected enemy...

The Anthros have been living in the shadows of the werewolves. Some serve as servants to them, thought of as weaker forms of the werewolf. They're tired of being pushed around, they are ready for a stand. Although they haven't picked a leader yet, a rebellion is rising. Those who are sick of being abused are sharpening their fangs and claws, they're creating weapons and armor, they must keep it a secret. Those who stay loyal to the werewolves stay quite for now, but they are prepared to fight along side the Superior werewolves.
As their supply of weapons and armor increase, their hostility rises some defy their masters and are quickly thrown in the wild to survive on their own, killed, or given to the vampires so they could feed on their blood. Those anthros that are smart enough to stay loyal till the time to attack pity those that are thrown out, but they must stay focused at the task at hand, even if it is their friends or family being thrown out, they cannot risk letting the werewolves discover their plan.

Descriptions...

Vampires

Appearance
The majority of vampires are commonly attractive, some more beautiful than others.
This is one of the many features meant to attract their prey - more
specifically, to attract, and fascinate, unsuspecting humans. The emotions of vampires are far more intense than the emotions of humans. Anger, depression, happiness, love, sadness, etc. are more powerful and much more overwhelming than when they were human. Whenever a vampire is faced with a powerful feeling, such as hunger, their faces transform into a paler complexion, while blood rushes to their eyes with small veins protruding around the area. Their canine teeth will lengthen into fangs, giving them a more predatory look to scare off or threaten their prey.

Food
Blood is the main component of a vampire's diet; whether it be animal or human, if a vampire fails to drink blood, their body will become severely weak, and will ultimately disintegrate into mummification. Blood (especially human blood) will not only satisfy a vampire’s thirst, but will also increase and their physical capabilities. The longer a vampire abstains from blood, the more likely the vampire will lose all sense of their humanity and rationality until they finally give into their blood lust.

Mentality
Vampires themselves are extremely feral, predatory creatures, and far more savage and beast-like than their human appearance suggests. They growl, hiss, snarl, and curl their lips back baring their fangs as signs of aggression when provoked. When they sense danger, they will immediately evade the area.
The bite of a vampire can sever the limbs of both animals and humans, as vampires are known for having extremely sharp and strong
teeth. Despite their nature, vampires are also capable of human emotions, such as compassion, love, and self-control.

Transformation
In order for a human to become a vampire, they must die within 24 hours after consuming vampire blood. The nature of the human's death is irrelevant, however the body must be preserved and able to function. Upon mortal death, the undead body will awaken in a state of transition. In order to complete the transition, within the next 24 hours, the vampire must consume an exceptional amount of human blood, or else they will die.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Werewolves

Appearance
A werewolf can hold many appearances in this plot. The crescent moon they are full wolves, no trace of human at all. The First Quarter, they appear wolf, though their faces are slightly flatted and their ears are curved slightly in the way of a humans. The Waxing Gibbous is when they start looking more human, their chests are bare, as well as their faced that are flatted further and their ears still look half wolf half human, though slightly more wolf. The full moon is when the "curse" takes full effect. The werewolf's bones with painfully grind against each other again, much like they do during the shift from human to wolf. The structure takes on a whole new shape, back legs of a canine, face of a canine and fur coating every inch of their body. Their ears are more canine then human yet they have human hands. During the day and the new moon a werewolf will be human.

Food
The typical werewolf diet is meat, sense they live in the wild but if you handed them any human food they would be more then eager to eat it. Some werewolves are disturbed at the thought of eating raw meat in their human state so they often risk going into the city to steal food or some how find the money to pay for it.

Mentality
Werewolves are generally aggressive creatures. Constantly fighting for dominance and protecting their territory from everything that steps foot on it. Even the more civil werewolves can be aggressive, no matter how hard they try to be human if their temper gets out of hand, even in broad daylight they will shift. Like vampires werewolves also feel human emotions like compassion, sorrow, anger, and rarely self control.
Those werewolves that have mastered resisting the change don't even change at night if they are good enough at it. In this generation there is no known werewolf who has mastered this, though many have tried.

Transformation
It isn't a curse. More like a disease, but then again, not really. It's considered more to be a blessing. The only way you are turned or 'reborn' is to, of course, be bit by a werewolf. But, this not just any bite, it needs to be a strong bite, giving the chance of plenty saliva (or venom, which carries the gene) to be mixed well with your own blood.

Turning involves biting down hard and allowing plenty of saliva to seep on an area where the blood flow to the heart is fast and constant, such as the neck or wrist. It takes a few seconds to reach the heart from there, but once it does, it takes about a minute to completely circulate through a humans body. Usually before a bite, a werewolves mouth fills up with the amount needed, causing them to almost drool. This usually ensures a better chance of a successful transformation.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Anthros

Appearance
Anthros are often mistaken as werewolves, but they are much different. Instead of being more wolf like, anthros have a fully humans body though they can often been seen with insanely sharp nails and retactable teeth. Anthros also commonly have wolf ears and rarely, wolf tails. The anthros that live in the city tend to wear hoods and hats to cover their ears.

Food
A city anthro often eats what normal humans eat though whatever it is is often stolen. Wild anthros eat what the werewolves eat, though most of them fall sick because of this, sense their organs are those of a human and the raw meat is not good for them.

Mentality

Anthros are often emo or really depressed because if they are city anthros they are poor homeless and neglected by mainly everyone, but if they are wild anthros they are abused by werewolves and fed very little. They are very compashinate, and human so they act more human then wolf though a lot of them have the temper of a werewolf.

"Transformation"
Unlike werewolves and vampires an anthro's bite is not infectious. The only way to create an anthro is for a werewolf to breed with a human. The offspring will most likely be an anthro that usually is abandon or abused at a young age. Anthros could also be the off spring of two anthros or an anthro and a human.

Rules...

1) Keep everything in rp PG friendly, this includes battles and romance.
2) I can't deny I don't love a good romance story, especially Rome & Juliet type plots, but honestly I don't want any twilight stuff. The chances of a werewolf and a vampire falling in love is very slim, so I'll just go ahead and make it a rule that vampires and werewolves cannot fall in love.
3) I will allow cursing at a minimal level, sense I am unsure if it is aloud on the site or not.
4) Your character, even if it is feral must always be clothed, I will accept a few tears here and there but no full blown nudity, that would be awkward for all rpers.

Naming guide

Vampires- Vampires often have older names, like Juliet, Katherine, Eliot, Edward, James, etc.

Werewolves- Original werewolves had names that were more earthen and strange, like Daisy, Star, Fang, etc. Now werewolves have names that are more human, such as Julia, Dustin, Gavin, etc.

Anthros- The anthros names are very similar to the werewolves, very human like.

Applications...

Werewolf-
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Detailed Appearance (human):[/b]
[b]Detailed Appearance (wolf):[/b]
[b]Detailed Appearance (hybrid):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

Vampire-
Code:
[b]Detailed Appearance:[/b]

Anthro-
Code:
[b]Detailed Appearance:[/b]
[b]City or wild?:[/b]

Members

Vampires-
Leader:
Juliet|Female|Storm--

Others:
Herold|Male|HeatherFeather
Alice Killigraw|Female|Joker
Liam|Male|HeatherFeather
Isolde|Female|Holo
-Open-

-----------------
Werewolves-
Dominate pair:
Ethan|Male|Blaze
Sce|Female|Heatherfeather

Subordinates:
Ny'ra Swiftclaw|Female|HiddenFaith
Shane|Male|Storm--
-Open-

-----------------
Anthros-
City anthros:
Raven|Female|Storm--
Gabrielle Fleming|Female|Joker
-Open-

Wild anthros:
Hazel|Female|Holo
-Open-
-Open
====================================================================
Name: Juliet
Age: The female appears to be 21 though she is really 5,870
Detailed Appearance: Juliet has long brown hair that stops mid back. She has a decent sized nose and bright green eyes. The is very tall and slender, though her looks can be deceiving. She currently is healing from the last war between the werewolves and vampires, the skin on her upper right arm is nearly all gone and she has vicious bite marks all over her body as well as a broken ankle and now blinded eye.
Personality: Juliet can seem very sweet and kind but once she finds the information she needed from you she will kill you off. She does have a heart, but she hides it to all but her own kind. The female can be nice to those she cares about, and she does show other emotions other then pain and anger, she just hides them most the time.
History: Later

Name: Raven
Detailed Appearance: Raven has shoulder length black hair that covers one of her eyes half way. Her eyes have a rare purple tint to them though for the most part the are blue. Her clothing consists of a black hooded jacket that is always up to hide her black wolf ears and a grey shirt. Her jeans are ripped in several placed and her face is for the most part dirty.
Personality: Sarcastic and stubborn, to lazy to say the rest find out in rp.
History: later

Last edited by Storm-- on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am; edited 9 times in total
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Name: Harold
Detailed Appearance: Blond hair. Blue eyes. Very toned body.
Personality: He tends to be very nice and chivilous, He likes to crack jokes and be an oaf. He will be serious at times
History: He was turned into a vampire in the year 1948. He was sitting in a ditch in the middle of a battle feild in WWII. A bullet to the chest, caused him to stay alive long enough for a vampire to take him. He forever thanked the american and moved from England to America.

Name: Sce
Detailed Appearance (human): Red hair with black tips. Blue green eyes, and tan skin. She is very toned but is trying to gain some fat.
Detailed Appearance (wolf): Red wolf with black ears.
Detailed Appearance (hybrid): Mix of the two
Personality: Very out going and funny. Is very serious when extremely mad.
History:
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  terminallyCapricious Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Yeeey, I'll add your characters to the first post now.
Also, the dominate rank is open for werewolves if you want to be a dominate.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Name: Gabrielle Fleming
Detailed Appearance: She has long, straight black hair that reaches her elbows. Her eyes are often behind a pair of round glasses. Her physique is quite well-toned, and is quite attractive, and is quite endowed, but not too gratuitously well. She is at 171 cm, and weighs about 55 kg. She has a pair of black wolf ears, which she either leaves in the open, or hides under a maroon beanie. She is almost always seen in an olive green sweater and dark jeans. Occasionally, she may also wear a maroon scarf, which her boyfriend knit for her.
Personality: Almost always neutral, Gabrielle, Gabby, if you wish, is calm, reserved and rather amicable. She's friendly, easy to get along with, and enjoys the company of her friends. She will, though, crack sarcastic jokes at times, and often ends up in a snark-to-snark combat with her boyfriend, a cake house owner.
History: In pure fashion of Scrawl's friends, she was found half-dead at his doorstep of his cake house. He dragged her in and tended to her, treating her extensive wounds. When she got better, she was taken in by Scrawl as a employee, and now works in his Cake House. She has made friends with a number of interesting people, namely a vampire, an ex-world class magician, a werewolf and many others.
City or wild?: City

Name: Alice Killigraw
Detailed Appearance: See the sniper girl in my siggy? Yep.
Personality: Quiet, silent, violent. She will tear open anyone who dares to question her, or her friends.
She is best friends with Gabrielle's crew, including Scrawl (human), Isaac (her boyfriend and ex-world class magician), and others. She seems nice enough to have landed a job as a florist in a 24-hour flower shop.
History: Nothing much is known. Scrawl had found her bleeding out by his door, brought her in, tended to her wounds, got blood from the nearby hospital and fed it to her. When she got better, Scrawl introduced her to Isaac, a neighbouring florist. She was taken in immediately and now works as night shift.

Last edited by Joker on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Name: Ethan
Detailed Appearance (human):Tanned skin with long black hair he usually wears a hoodie.
Detailed Appearance (wolf):Medium sized with a broad chest. Black fur.
Detailed Appearance (hybrid):mix of both
Personality:Ethan has a take charge personality but knows how to be a friend he loves to learn.
History:Eh... Later?
(Also if the dominate isnt taken could Ethan be it?And Im gonna make a anthro later Very Happy)

Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 pm

-Squeals-
I'll add both of Joker's Characters and Blazes character to the list, yes Blaze Ethan can be a dominate werewolf.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am

(Make Sce a Dominate please)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 am

(Okay, Done)

Raven sighed as she extends one of her arms outward as she walked along the street. She didn't flinch as her arm hit street sighs roughly, bruising the flesh, all she wanted was food to shut her stomach up. It seemed like as if all day low growls were escaping from her abdomen, she had hoped at least one guy desperate for some money would be out in the rain but not a single vender dotted the grey streets with color. Sighing she stopped, she was homeless, jobless, and poor with no money, she would never go low enough in the food chain as to dig around in trash cans so all she could do now was look cute and walk around begging people for food, it disgusted her mainly because of how canine the act of begging seemed but Raven hadn't eaten in days.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 am

Name: Ny'ra Swiftclaw
Detailed Appearance (human): Short black hair, oval amber eyes, smaller face, deep tanned skin, medium height, slightly muscled, prefers to wear jeans and a jacket with sneakers.
Detailed Appearance (wolf): Black fur with brown paws and muzzle. Slightly smaller sized.
Detailed Appearance (hybrid): Mixture I suppose.
Personality: Daring, aggressive, loyal, and prefers to spend time alone when she can.
History: Ny'ra was born in the woods under a full moon. She has always been stronger then most in her hybrid form probably due to that. With her parents, she would go hunting every full moon and every new moon to grow stronger in each form. Overtime her father began to call her their 'Little Huntress' and that eventually became her nickname. When she was fifteen, her family went on a hunting trip under a full moon, in the end her parents were murdered, the killer unknown. Sense then Ny'ra became very distant from the pack and for the longest of time refused to hunt under a full moon. She wants to find the murderer, but there were no evidence as to who it might be. So she carries on, only now speaking to packmates and hunting under the full moon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 am

"Hey." Gabrielle waved as Alice entered the cake house.
"Hey." Alice waved back, sitting on her favorite seat by the counter. "Where's your honey bunch?"
"Gone to buy stuff. And don't call him my honey bunch. It's disgusting."
"At night?"
"We ran out of sugar. We can't wait until Saturday." Gabrielle set a cup of hot chocolate in front of Alice, and a small packet of blood beside it. "Your favorite. B positive."
"Thank you." Alice nodded, casting a furtive glance at the currently empty cake house, before piercing the packet with a sharpened nail and stuffed a straw in it. "The war has recently started again, y'know." Alice said as if it wasn't a world-changing event.
"Yeah. I know." Gabrielle answered with as much interest.
"How do you know?"
"I just know. And I have a feeling Scrawl's gonna pick up another stray tonight."
"Hot diggity dog. Jelly much?"
"You wish. Drink your damn blood." Gabrielle snapped, and stared out the windows of the cake house. Then she caught sight of a figure shambling just at the road outside. It hit the sign post and shambled away from it. It didn't look healthy. "Hey. Watch the shop."
"What's up?"
"I could be the one picking up strays today." Gabrielle answered curtly and exited the shop with a clang of a bell.

Gabrielle looked to her right, then left, before sprinting across the road, covering herself with a Scrawl's coat, which he had left behind, approaching Raven. "Hey, you. You okay ther- holy schnitzel." She stopped in mid-sentence when she caught sight of the bruises on Raven's physique. "Dude, you're plenty messed up. You need help, bud. Those wounds look like serious business." Gabrielle draped the coat over Raven's physique. "We'll talk later. Across the road we go. Come on."
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Sce walked along in the forest. Being in human form didnt stop the scent from attacking her nose. "Ny'ra, Ethan, fox, deer," she whispered out as she made them out. She began to climb a large oak.

Harold sat on his couch. His legs on it to. Arm on the top of the sofa. He looked over to the outside. He got up and walked down the stairs to the front door. He stopped in the kitchen on the way by, checking his skin and eyes. "Its that time, Harold," he grumbled. He shot out the door, looking for food.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 pm

(I'll add your character to the first post Hidden)

Raven looked at the person who came outside to greet her, she was slightly startled. "I'm fine" she grumbled but didn't resist following her across the road. "I've been stray for much longer, I'm used to this" the anthro flinched slightly at the more canid term "stray."
Right now is one of those moments when she wished she was actually a werewolf so she could tell if this person was anthro, vampire, or human. Just encase the creature who had approached her was human Raven felt the need to pull her ebony hood up further over her wolf ears.

------
Juliet sighed slightly, she was laying on the couch inside her's and a few other vampire's apartment, broken and in pain. A low whimper escaped from her as she reached forward in a dull attempt to grab the TV remote and tore a scar that was located on her side.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Ethan pulled his hood up and continued his stroll through the woods letting the sounds comfort him.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Harry stopped and flicked his hair out of his face. A strong scent over came his nose. A human was hiking and bleeding. He ran in the opposite direction. He had to hold himself from killing anymore humans. World War two was still freshly etched in his memories.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 am

Her finger tips just slightly brushed the surface of the grey remote before Juliet forced herself to lay back down. "Harooold, Aliceee" she moaned calling for the two vampires in hope one of them was in the house, in hope one of them could hear he and hand her the remote. She cursed slightly under her breath that even a simple task of getting a remote off of the coffee table was an effort now. Her pale white skin was griped on her bleeding side in an attempt to stop the bleeding.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 am

"Hm. You use the word 'stray'." Gabrielle noted, pushing open the door with a clang of the bell. "You're an anthro too, ain't ya?" She pulled off her own beanie, laying it on the counter, revealing her perked up wolf ears. Alice had finished her packet of blood and was stirring her now-warm chocolate with a finger. She couldn't drink human drinks or eat human food, as Gabrielle had learned. She didn't bother looking up as Gabby entered with the girl.
"Have a new friend?" Alice asked, sucking at the straw in the empty blood packet.
"More or less. I'm guessing she's one of my kind." Gabrielle replied.
"Good luck with that. My flat-mate's dying of blood loss. Can I get a A negative for her?" Alice continued to stir the chocolate.
"Knock yourself out." Gabrielle led Raven to a window seat, the rain pattering on the glass.
"Gotcha." Alice went behind the counter, and placed the chocolate next to the coffee brewer, before bending down and opening a hidden fridge. She retrieved three packets of blood, two A negatives and one B positive, the third clamped between her lips. She clipped the second A negative with the first in the same hand, caught the warm chocolate and went over to Raven. She mumbled something, placing the chocolate on the table in front of Raven and strode out the door. She vanished in the rain.

"Don't worry about Alice. She's my friend. And a vampire." Gabrielle pushed the chocolate towards Raven. "Here. Have some. It's on the house. Don't tell the skeleton of a man who owns this place though. He'll make me pay for it." Gabrielle laughed.

----------
"Hey." Alice dropped a packet of A negative next to Juliet. She licked her hand, and rubbed her saliva on Juliet's wound, sealing up the scar again with its healing properties. It wasn't enough, though. The wound was deep, and the saliva only sealed it for as long as it could. She passed the remote to Juliet.
"Don't strain yourself." She plopped herself down next to Juliet, her fangs sliding out from under her gums, and she bit into the B positive packet, letting the sweet blood seep between her lips.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 am

Hearing a faint voice call his name, Harry quickly slug his deer over his shoulder and bolted back to the house. He stopped at the door, and casually walked in. "What on Earth is that gastly smell?!" He srunched up his nose. "God, blood in a packet! Thats bloody disgusting!" he almost glared at Juliet and Alice, "I'll be in my room if anybody needs me." He continued up the stairs with the deer still hanging over his shoulder. Entering his room, he flopped the deer on the table and sat down. He began to drain what made this organism live.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 am

Raven watched as the girl pulled her beanie off, relieving two wolf ears. Sighing in relief that she could pull her hood down she slowly pulled it from her ungroomed black hair. Raven shuddered hearing that the other being in the house was a vampire, but relaxed a bit though seeing as she wasn't really as evil as some of the other anthros that has used to be captive by the werewolves said. As the other anthro led her to a window seat Raven said down, slowly, relieved she could finally rest her feat. She quickly grabbed the hot chocolate from the female's hands, sipping the hot liquid from the mug. The warm chocolate milk traveling down her throat and into her stomach was soothing, causing a smile to form on her now brown lips. "Thank you" she said taking another sip of the chocolate.
--------------

Juliet watched as Alice came in, placing a blood packet next to her then rubbing a wet hand on her side. She sighed in relief, thankful for the other vampires presence. Picking up the blood packet she didn't bother to ask if it was for her, she just injected her sharp fangs into the packet and then suck up the soothing liquid. Veins that had once been forming around her dark brown eyes were now fading, disappearing into her smooth tan skin.
Once she had replenished her health she grabbed the remote from Alice's hand and clicked on the TV. "I shouldn't have to strain myself by just getting the remote" she said, hissing slightly.
As Harold walked in, carrying a dead creature over his shoulder Juliet hissed again but avoiding jumping up to scold the male for tracking so much blood and dirt into the house. "You better clean that up" she muttered seeing the animal's blood dripping to the tile floor.
Hearing his comment about packet blood she rolled her eyes and said "would you rather your beloved leader die from lack of blood?"
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

"At least it's human!" Alice yelled towards Harold's room. "Only G-" Alice choked on the next word. She coughed, forgetting how her current state made all things holy in any manner lethal to her. Saying His name alone caused her to choke. She was a true Nosferatu, a natural vampire borne of unholy rituals, not unlike her flat-mates, though Juliet might be an exception. She was their leader after all. Alice was of a high-level vampire though she hid it well. Because of this, however, she lost any sense of religion and possessed no ability to utter anything of the sort.

She coughed a bit more, then straightened back up. "Who the hell knows what's in that deer anyway?" She corrected herself. "You bloody vegetarian." Alice laughed at her own jab. She punched Juliet lightly on her shoulder. "You should be able to hunt again after a day or two. I can get more packets if you want. But Harold's right. Preserved blood isn't good. Perhaps I can drag in a guy or two next time I go out?"

----------

Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:52 am

Hearing Alice break out in a coughing fit Juliet sighed, and waited for her to speak again. Hearing her comment about the deer and being a vegetarian Juliet smiled a bit. "And stay out of the werewolves territory!" she called to him, to ensure he didn't venture to far into the heart of the forest.
Hearing Juliet say she could hunt again soon she smiled. This was another thing she loved about being a vampire, she healed much faster then humans. "I would love some fresh human blood" she said, saying the word human louder, letting Harold hear. She chuckled slightly, a lot of vampires in the city hunted animals, but Juliet much preferred the taste of human blood, like the original vampires.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 am

Ny'ra was crunched over, eyes staring down at a stream at the bottom of the hill she was on. Her body was contorted in weird ways to keep her hidden; her jeans and jacket replaced with a more flexible set of clothes. A bow and quiver rested on her back as she kept her amber eyes keened on her target. A large buck was grazing on the soft grass near the water, completely unaware of Ny'ra. The huntress narrowed her eyes, took a deep breath and pulled herself away from the bushes as silently as she could. Luckily the heavy rapids just upstream kept any mistakes she might have made unheard. The thunderous water splashing had been part of why Ny'ra had chosen this stream to stakeout. Deer scents were fresh here, and it was obviously paying off already. In a fluid motion she had drawn her bow and had the arrow strung. Her body relaxed and tensed and relaxed again as she got ready to take the shot. Once she felt satisfied with it, she let go, and watched the arrow sail through the sky, before piercing the buck's upper torso, killing it. Her lips pulled back into a smile at the success. The Werewolf strolled down to her kill with pride and would soon begin to prepare it for travel back to the pack. Soreness from staying still so long hit her hard though the moment she made it to the buck that lay limply in the water. A snarl ripped from Ny'ra's throat as she suddenly hit the ground, having to quickly put her hands out in front of her to stop faceplanting the rock, water and dirt below. Ugh...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Harry looked outside. He stepped out onto the balcony. Anger rose, he could feel his fists bending the metal. "Why can't I do anything right!!!!?" He screamed. "I died in a war because I didnt do anything right! I can't even hunt without having those two on my back," he mumbled. Jumping off he landed on the ground and headed for the city.

Sce sat in the middle of a tree. Her half Wolf ears black. She was always looking for humans to make their pack stronger.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Alice looked on as Harold leapt off the balcony. "Dude. That was a lot of exclamation marks." Alice noted, before crushing her blood packet and getting up from her seat.
"I'll go first. That guy needs someone to watch his reckless ass. Cute ass, too, if you ask me." Alice giggled girlishly, then stopped, returning to her straight emotionless face. "Yeah. I should go. Call me if you need me. I'll get a snack back for you." Alice vanished in an instant. The curtains near the balcony billowed outwards.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Hearing Harold scream outside Juliet's eyes widened and she pushed herself up with her elbows, tempting to get up and chase after him before remembering her wounds. With a quick sigh she let her body flop onto the couch again. A slight smile curved onto her face hearing her comment about Harold having a cute ass. Quite kiddishly the vampire chimed "Alice and Harold sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G." She chuckled slightly realizing how childish the little tune was for a 21 year old woman to be singing.
She nodded slightly hearing what Alice said next "thanks" she mumbled before waving in that girly way where just your fingers move up and down. "Have fun kiddies" she said smirking, even though they weren't younger then her as humans but vampires didn't necessarily age. Juliet was much much older then the two of them as a vampire.
Finishing up the rest of her blood she placed the bag down on the coffee table in front of her. Taking the remote she clicked through the channels, she had been on earth way to long, all the plots on TV were just repeating themselves. Sighing she settled for some monster hunting TV show, it was quite enjoyable really, it wasn't like the lame ripoff monsters it was pretty legit monster facts.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Reaching the outskirts of the nearest town, Harry flipped his beanie on his head, shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking. He watched as girls would look his way and murmer. Turning into the nearest alley, he took off the beanie and flipped his hood up instead.

(This is what Harry looks like: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=s2YDUI6iFMH6qAGc6bnFAg&ved=0CDsQvwUoAQ&q=Niall+Horan+wearing+hoodie&spell=1&biw=480&bih=268#i=133)
I dont care if you dont like him thats what he looks like!!!!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum