Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

+2
Gaara愛
terminallyCapricious
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 am

Sce howled in pain. She spun and grabbed her leg.With her arms crossed, Sce twisted Ny'ra's leg sharply.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 am

(Sorry, sorry, I like testing the colors :3)

Hazel took the trash from her grandmother, and threw it away. She set the cans on the counter though. They kept and turned in metal usually. Her nose scrunched up at the smell of alcohol. Two of the cans said Bud Light. "Why do people drink such weird stuff? Why can't they stick with juice, water, and milk!?"
Isolde giggled at Hazel's comment. "Oh, dearest Hazel. I don't know why. For some people, that isn't enough. They need other things. More things. That's the key with people most of the time. More is better."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 am

Ny'ra's growl turned into a yelp as she felt something snap. Her body fell down in a heap sweat beading down her face that was twisted in pain. But she couldn't lose so soon, her fury wouldn't let her. Her free leg kicked Sce's feet out from under her, claws and fangs digging and biting into Sce's right leg.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 am

Shane made a small noise that could be a whine. He was struggling to hold in a plead for them to stop. Shutting his eyes the werewolf growled lowly, tired of the fighting. At last he said in a low gruff voice, "Ny'ra give up. You should know when you loose a fight." His eyes were stern as he gazed at the younger werewolf. "You're going to seriously hurt yourself, honestly what is the point of fighting now?"
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 am

"Nothing, Harold. Nothing at all. Just making sure you weren't being a bad boy." Alice said, her voice level. Whether she was being sarcastic, teasing, or just stating it as a fact, it wasn't very clear. All her years of being dead kind of ironed out her features into a default emotionless line. "Besides. You should really feed on human blood soon enough. Animal blood won't sate your hunger for long." Alice passed a party goer, who was still drunk from whatever she had been in, staggering past Alice.

Alice's hand shot out, grabbing the girl by her throat, shutting off the airway. Intoxicated, confused, the girl didn't have a chance before Alice looked into her eyes, and that sealed her fate.
"Mesmer." Alice shrugged at Harold's direction and set the girl down. "Head straight down this lane, make a right and go to the third flat you see. Never mind it's supposed to be abandoned. Just get your ass in there, and tell whoever's in there that you're there to deliver blood." She ordered, before turning the girl a 180 around and pushed her on her way. "What a gem." She observed, then went on to trail after Harold.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

Blood pulsed to the deep abrations she was receiving. Sce bent around, and clamped her jaw around Ny'ra's neck. Shaking her like a pup with a piece of pelt, she dropped her.

Harry rolled his eyes and did as he was told.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am

Ny'ra couldn't make a sound, she knew she was beat. Her leg kicked and claws raked but she doubted they would do anything. It was, a stupid thing. Why was I so angry again? Her clouded mind tuck a little while to think. Because I fell into muck in the woods and had such a hard time bringing in my game for some reason today. Shame fell and she went limp, trying to show she submitted.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 am

Sce stood there. She began to limp away. Settling on her bed she wrapped a scrap shirt around the bites and scratches she had.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 am

Hazel looked totally, and utterly confused at Gramumma's words. She shrugged, and plopped down in a seat. "I'm tired... The cicadas and crickets were singing last night. I couldn't sleep!"
Isolde patted Hazel's head. "Then shush, and take a nap while they're quite dearest."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Ethan watched with amusement in his eyes as the fight dispersed. He kicked a rock nearby him and started towards his hut.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Sce limped around for the rest of the day. She tried to hide her pain, but the blood soaked shirt said otherwise.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm

"Fine, I'll take a nap." she went into her room, plopped down on the bed, and fell asleep.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Limping away, Ny'ra headed towards her hut. She held her head down and refused to look at anyone on her way. Slipping past the cloth she had as a door, she started tending to her wounds. Her throat was so raw her breathing hurt. After a bit of applying bandages and ointment Ny'ra was already starting to feel better. Once done, she leaned her head back, laying on her bed mat, and sighed. I'm such an idiot...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 am

Feeling controlled Harry spun around. "You do it Alice! I came here to be alone!" He took off down the street and stopped when he was out of sight.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Sighing Juliet slowly pushed herself off of the couch, "I'm going to play piano for a bit, get my mind off of my wounds." Limping weakly over to the piano she sat down and just stared at the keys for a while, wondering what to play. Smiling she began to span her fingers over the black and white keys, her long fingers like spider legs clicking on the keys. She had to think hard to remember the notes to this song, F G E flat. She huffed in frustration and tried again, each time she tried her pinky finger just barely touched the B flat, creating a horrible harmony. Groaning she banged her fingers on the key bored in frustration before sitting for a moment and starting again, this time perfecting it. As she got further into the song a smile formed on her lips and she began humming along gently to the song, "A whole new world."
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Liam smiled. "Love to see you going back to music," he closed his eyes. Getting up he sat next to her on the piano bench. "Here, reconize this?" He coolly placed his fingers on the keys. A familiar tune started to arise. Like the wind, his fingers didnt make a sound as he played. "Angel of music...." he lightly sang hoping she would join in.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

When Liam came to sit next to her Juliet smiled slightly. "I could never abandon my sweet piano." She replied to his previous statement. When he began playing a song the vampire just sat still for a minuet, her head tilted towards the piano as she listened. Once recognizing the song she nodded "of coarse." Juliet didn't sing often, but it seemed like he was expecting her to. Sighing she began to slowly sing along.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Liam smiled. He held down the last chord and stopped. "Beautiful," he almost purred
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 am

She smiled slightly as well "thanks" she muttered before turning to look at him. "Is it sad I never knew you could play piano?" she asked slightly shocked that he knew how to play the Piano. "I mean you'd think sense we've lived in the same house for some time I would find out you play the piano."
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 am

Ny'ra sat on the bed, growling and muttering. But not after Sce, no at herself. How could I have... Just lost control... I'm... I'm such an idiot. With a jerk of her head, Ny'ra was staring at a picture of her parents resting on a small endtable. Other then that, the end table, the bed, a deer pelt rug, and a mount for her bow and arrows. The hut was bare. She just stared, lost in the image of parents with a tiny scrap of clothin their hands. Ny'ra knew that scrap of cloth was her, but she never looked at it, at her. She only looked at her parents, and remembered. Without even noticing, tears began to fall down her cheeks, taking the dirt and grim with them. With a great effort, she broke her gaze, teeth clentching and body tightening, and hung her head. "God dammit...." She growled, not fighting back the tears the soon became sobs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am

Liam smiled looking back at the keys. "I never tell anyone what I can do anymore. It got me in trouble in the past, I don't want that happening again." He sighed, stood up as best he could and walked back to the window.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:11 am

A low sigh escaped from her mouth. "Thats horrible," she said glancing up as he stood up. "Your a wonderful pianist." As he got up and walked away Juliet stood up as well muttering "well.. I should go lay back down I'm feeling light headed." The vampire wasn't sure how much longer she could wait for Alice to get back with some blood, soon enough she would fall ill from the lack of the red substance.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 pm

"Thanks," he sighed. At her last comment, he nodded.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:35 am

(Bump)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm

(idk what to post so BUMP)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum