Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Growing Wings based RP EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Growing Wings based RP EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Growing Wings based RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Growing Wings based RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Growing Wings based RP EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Growing Wings based RP EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Growing Wings based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Growing Wings based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Growing Wings based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Growing Wings based RP

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Growing Wings based RP Empty Growing Wings based RP

Post  Me Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- That book! In the book the main character starts growing wings. She ends up in this sanctuary out in the middle of nowhere that has other people who have had wings, have wings, or will have wings. At the end of the book Linnet and her friend Andy (Short for Andrea; she also has wings) find out that there is a ton of people all over the world who know about wings, and have formed a kind of group. Those people have a website of information disguised simply as a place myths and urban legends about winged people can be posted. They go off to tell the world about winged people then so that they don't have to hide anymore and people can stop fearing being discovered and there won't be any more cutwings. So this is a week-ish after they have told everyone.

A VERY IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!! The winged people cannot all fly!! If they are skinny and/or small for their age they can do short flights (Like Linnet and Andy did)

You have four choices of what type of person your character(s) will be. Those are: Cutwing (had wings, but they were amputated, usually by fearful parents; usually have big scars on their back), Haven't grown wings yet but will (because parents are winged or cutwings), Winged (meaning you have wings. This is passed on from your parents and usually the wings start to grow from you back when puberty begins), or a normal person who has no wings.

(If you're to lazy to make your own form...)
Name:
Type (see above info):
History?:

My character Razz
Name: Jackdaw Lloyd Hailecomb (Most people call him Jack, even though he like Jackdaw better.)
Type (see above info): Hasn't grown wings yet, but he wishes he could so that he could go traveling and find his parents.
History?: He doesn't remember his biological mom and dad, but he knew they gave him his name. He also knows that he remembers a moment of when he was little, and a man and woman with WINGS were waving goodbye, and going out a door. He thinks that's his last memory of his parents, but his adoptive parents say that's crazy. How could there be people with wings?
Anything else?: It's almost his birthdayy~ He likes to wear jeans and T-shirts, and ear rings. But only the ones that go on like chip-clips because his parents wouldn't let him get his ears pierced. He likes to talk and tell stories that aren't usually true. He also exaggerates quite a bit. He's in 5th grade. He got to skip a grade because he's pretty smart.
Looks like: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(This is a Jackdaw.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Growing Wings based RP Empty Re: Growing Wings based RP

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Idk where to put these guys so imma place them here for now.

Name: Logan
Looks: Black emo stlyed hair, beautiful blue green eyes. Likes wearing black and white striped shirts with black skinny jeans, and all black Chuck Taylor Converse. Tan skin
Personality: Very artistic and loves to draw.
History: He was abused by his parents and has scars all over his body. This has rendered him unable to talk. He uses a notepad or a digital device to write/talk to people on.
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Lex
Other: not for now

Name: Lex
Looks: Black emo styled hair usually covered by a slouch beanie except for bangs. Wears band t-shirts with black jeans with DC's or Osiris'.
Personality: Very artistic as well. Can play Drums and guitar but likes Bass better.
History: Watched his older twin get the shit beat out of him once every weekend. He waited for his parents to leave then would help him get to the neighbors so they could take care of andy cuts.
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Logan
Other: Is very over protective of his brother, and has been since they were put in foster care at age 10

Logan is a cutwing, and Lex isnt. I wanna add some more characters as time passes. Smile they wills all be guys btw.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Okedokee Very Happy Glad you joined! Didn't know if anyone would! Neutral

You can start the story any time you want. Whenever you're ready Smile
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

I want more ppl to join first. but ill start.

Logan woke to the faint rays of sunshine. He looked out the window to see a pink, orange, yellow, and crimson red. He took out a pencil and his sketch pad. He began to draw the horizon. The open desert, that was easy compared to a city. Then the brim of the sun peaking over. Quickly he drew the color lines faintly. by the time he was done with the outline the sun was half hidden. Turning away he sat in a chair at his desk. Taking out his box of colored pencils, he took out all the colors he saw. He slowly drew in the sunrise. the colors meshed together. "Looks good, is that this morning's?" Lex asked. He nodded. Taking a heavy weighted pencil he signed his name. Lex turned a page back to see yesterdays sunset. "This all means something to you doesnt it?" Logan turned away. His scars were now clearly visable. Two long ones on either side of his spine. Starting middle of the shoulder plate to about where the sternum stopped. There were thousands of othe scars visible all over his body, but those were the mark of a cutwing.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 am

(You didn't have to start, but nice! Very Happy)

Jackdaw woke up at 6:30. He didn't have to, because his bus didn't come until about 7:20 but he liked to get up early and read books he checked out from the library about winged people and birds.Especially airplanes. Those were the best books.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Logan was quick to place a puece of waxpaper over the new drawing. Closing up his "sketch" book, he moved to the other side of the room to his closet. He opened the doors. Pulling out a drawer he realized his bother was still here. He whipped his head around, black hair covering his eyes a bit, and gave his brother the look. Lex turned and walked out of his room. Logan took out a black and white striped long sleeved t-shirt. Closing that drawer he opened another and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, and boxers. He stripped of yesterday's jeans and boxers. He quickly got on his new clothes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Jackdaw began reading a book about Charles Lindbergh.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 am

Name:
Xanthe

Type (see above info):
Cutwing

History?:
Xanthe was always the quite one sitting in the back of her classes in school. She has been tortured, beaten, and used by her abusive uncle of whom she was raised by. Xanthe has been on her own sense she was 15. Her wings were cut soon after she got them by her uncle from fear of her being exposed. A few months after he cut off her wings, she had enough and planned the murder of her uncle. Just before her 16th birthday, she murdered him and took off, faking her own death and dissapearing off into the world to start a new life for herself. She's extremely self conscious about the scars from where her wings had once been, so she wears clothes that will keep her constantly covered.

Anywhere and Everywhere. She travels a lot.

Anything else?:

Name:
Sage

Type (see above info):
Hasn't grown wings yet, but will.

History?:
Sage keeps her life and past a secret. She lives on her own, had dropped out of high school, and doesn't trust others easily, despite her cheerful personality.

Anything else?:
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 am

(Coolio!)

Logan heard the buzzer sound. He groaned in disgust. Leaving his room he made his way down the hall to the dinning hall. Lex put on a shirt with slashes where his wings would go. He moved them through the openings. He left his room as the buzzer sounded. Finding Logan, he walked beside him. He could tell his mute brother was jealous and ashamed at the same time. "Look, Logan, you may not have wings, but when you did they were a crisp shade of white. Look at mine they are all black and ugly." He stopped there seeing his brother glare at him. They got in line, Lex grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and a bottle of apple juice.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:33 am

Xanthe opened her eyes to the sounds of knocking on the motel door. Must be the maid. Climbing out of bed, she then shuffled her feet to the door and peeked her head out. "Go away," she growled to the maid before closing the door again. The room was dark, the ugly brown curtains pulled shut to block out any light. This was just the way Xanthe liked it. Xanthe gripped the edges off her shirt and pulled it off over her head, looking at the thick scars on her back in the miror that hung on the wall, the sight of them causing her expression to sadden. Now that the world had pretty much known about the winged humans, Xanthe wished she could have her wings back. Without them, it felt as if a part of her was missing.

Sage yawned and stretched her arms above her head, rays of morning sunlight shining through the window and eluminating the small studio apartment.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 am

(thinking of adding Angel and Carter)

The boys ate. nothing ever really happened here.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 am

Name: Angel
Type (see above info): Has black wings with grey fether tips.
History?: Not on here. Well besides he killed anyone who tried to cut his wings.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 pm

(Nice characters eveybody! So glad Lunar joined. Very Happy )

Jackdaw heard his second alarm go off. He put his book down, and grabbed his backpack. The bus always seemed to come to soon.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm

After taking a quick shower, Xanthe packed up her few possessions and carried her duffle bag out of the motel room and took off, walking down the empty street toward the bus stop. Her long dark hair hung over her shoulder, damp with the edges already beginning to frizz up.

Sage had got out of bed, got dressed, and made a nice breakfast for herself in the cramped, cluttered space she had in her kitchen. The young girl leaned against the counter as she ate her food, planning out her day.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Angel woke up on a bus stop bench. Last night had been crazy. He got drunk and high. His head hurt like a crazy mo-fo. He noticed a woman walking his way. He flung his hood up. Using a store window he put in his lip piercings. He grabbed Xanthe. "What have you heard about the Winged people?!" he demanded. The way she walked, it wasnt normal. 'She must be a cutwing,' he thought.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

As soon as she was grabbed, instinct took over and Xanthe grabbed Angel by his head, then slammed her knee up into his ribs. She shoved him off her and growled, "Keep your hands off me!" Now she actually got a good look at the stranger. He was young, definitely still a teenager. A slight guilt bubbled up inside her, but the anger of him grabbing her was still there.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Angel grumbled and swore under his breath. Wiping his nose, a red color appeared. He looked at the woman. "Answer my question, CUTWING!" he hissed the last part so others wouldn't hear. His hazel eyes burned like a flame. If he had made a mistake he would simply fall over like he passed out from alcohol. The smell was still on his breath. He rubbed his chest through the Hollister hoodie.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Xanthe narrowed her eyes at the young boy then turned away, walking over to the bench to wait for the bus. She had no intentions of answering his question.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Jackdaw was less than ablock from the bus stop. There were already two people there. A woman and a man. He wondered why none of the other kids were at the bus stop yet.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Angel spit out a blood clot. without reason he ran his hands over her back. Through the thick hoodie, he could feel the scars that marked her wings had been cut. He quickly jumped away before she could attack him again. "Look!' he cried holding his hands out. "You don't feel right cause you are missing a part of your soul! But I know someone else. He... he needs help coping with this type of thing." Angel picked up the red eyeliner he dropped.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Xanthe, now interested, turned to look at the teenager with curiosity. "Who?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Jackdaw couldn'thear theirconcersation. He was to far away. " Hey! Are you two, loke, boyfriend and girlfriend or something? Cause I say you feel her back!That's weird lovey dovey stuff. I gotta wait formy bus and I don't wanna see that!" He called, covering his eyes to make a point.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

"Another Cutwing, he's a mute--" he glared at the little boy. "SHUT UP!" he yelled at him and turned back to Xanthe. "Can you help him or not???????"

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Xanthe looked at the little boy down the street and shook her head, then looked back at Angel and said simply, "I can try."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 pm

"I won't shut up! This is MY bus stop!" He yelled, taking his hands off his eyes and running forward.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next