Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Shadow Forest - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Shadow Forest

+3
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Lunar
7 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Shadow Forest - Page 21 Empty Re: The Shadow Forest

Post  Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 pm

"Uhhh... I didn't want..." Avo stammered out. "I didn't want Jaquelin to be alone! She's injured still... She needs someone to... Help... her?" he blushed. He'd never really said or done anything "lovey-dovey". He was always very distracted... It was an obvious lie. To himself and people who knew him well, at least...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Lunar hid her smile and nodded, "Yes you make a good point. Jaquelin is welcome to come as well if she wants to, though."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 pm

"I-I just don't know" Stella stammered. She didn't know what to do she was a pup and although she acted mature because of what she's been through she can't really make life changing decisions. "BUT ALL OF THESE WOLVES SEEM SO NICE!" The voice in her head screamed, and Stella couldn't help but shut it out because she can't trust again. It would take a lot for her to just leave off with a bunch of wolves she just met, considering she had a great ( and she means GREAT) fear of healers and one of the people she would be traveling with just so happened ot be what a healer! All of her worst fears were closing in on her stangers, healers, and worst of all her helplessness. She barely kept herself living each day and if these wolves wanted to dispose of her it would be so easy. She was just a pup, she was injured, she was famished, and she was just a little dehydrated. Stella couldn't bear to trust anyone else just because she was this weak scared little pup who could do nothing to stop anything that would happen to her. She was about to break down, but she held herself together promising herself not to show one more weakness.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Avo sighed. "I know, but she said she didn't want to go, so..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Jaquelin looked at him with an odd expression. "You don't have to stay here just because I'm not going."
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 am

"I'm not saying you're weak or anything." Avo laughed and finished. "But, well you are weak right now. You need to have someone to help you... Even if all I do is pester you about being more careful while you're injured. But I'll probably be more help than that since I know a lot about plants, even if I know little about healing."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 am

Cheyenne got down on her belly again so she was back at Stella's level. "Please Stella. I want you to come with us. It's tough out here alone. Trust me, I know. And I don't mean to sound rude when I say this, but you're just a pup. You may be able to play adult, but you just aren't there yet mentally or physically. You wouldn't survive out here alone. You need someone who can help take care of you and love you and I believe that this pack will do that for you. So please, Sella, come with us."

Dinae sat there watching Cheyenne as she tried to convince Stella to come with them. He decided it best that he didn't talk for fear of saying something that would upset either of the two in front of him.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Stella looked at Cheyenne and knew she was going to regret this later "Fine." Stella muttered "I'll go." Stella realized she had nothing to lose no family, no friends, and no body. She would die out here if she stayed anyway. "So where to?" Stella pretended to be a little excited, but it probably came out as sarcastic.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Jaquelin simply shrugged. "Well, alright then."
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 am

"By the way, how are you bandages doing? They falling off or anything? You noticed any signs of infection, like puss?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 am

Jaquelin's nose wrinkled in disgust as she shook her head. "No. I'm fine." She answered quickly, sitting up as a sudden restlessness came through to her. She limped outside of the den slowly and peered through the trees calmly in boredom.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

Avo followed her. "Sooooo... What will you do now?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 am

"I don't know. I don't think I can really do anything though."
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 pm

"Sure you can! You just can't do anything extreme like get in a deadly battle!" Avo said, hoping he sounded encouraging.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 am

"Such as?" Jaquelin asked him, not really following with what he was saying.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm

"Well, you could just walk around. I've been wandering around for years, collecting and studying plants. If you don't really have anything to do, you could tag along with me."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Lunar sighed and walked away from the two again, seeing that they were moving on to their own conversation. A hollow feeling filled her chest when she remembered Raffiel. It was difficult for her to believe she had actually cheated on him. He was the love of her life, and she had betrayed him. A soft whimper pushed it's way out of her, only causing her eyes to fill with tears. Lunar went a little further away from the others, feeling the aches and small pains throughout her body from the attack. She sat down by one of the several trees, remembering the times when she'd fall asleep under the tree at the den site, then wake up to Raffiel by her side. A tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek before hitting the ground below her. The young, confused female sat there, keeping her blurred vision on her paws as the guilt took over.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Jaquelin shrugged. "Well, I dont think that I share the same interests in plants as you do." She smiled.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Avo sighed. "I suppose you're correct..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Dinae spoke up. "We are heading to Lunar's pack. Now all that's left to do is leave, but first we need to find Lunar..." He said looking around. When he spotted her he began walking over to her, Cheyenne close behind him.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 am

Lunar heard some wolves heading her way and quickly held her breath, wiping the tear from her cheek with her paw. She stood up and turned to face them, smiling. "Ready?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

"We can't just not do anything!" Avo said, wrinkling his nose as if he'd smelled something unpleasant.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Jaquelin shrugged. "Well, if you think of something, I'd love to hear it." She said simply. A small, white wolf padded across the forest floor lightly, her fur standing out from the surroundings. She spotted some wolves in the distance and paused, watching them curiously.

(^.^)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:12 am

Larmyne carefully stepped over the twigs and stalked among the trees, sniffing out prey. When she was busy sneaking up on a doe, she had accidentally stepped on a twig, scaring the prey away. She cursed. But she noticed a strange, yet familiar, scent carried in the lovely breeze. "Hmm, are there truly more wolves on the prowl tonight?" She asked herself. Her maw rose up into the air, pointing towards the now dark blue-purple skies of evening. She felt the urge to howl, and did so. She had howled for others, their location as she had been wandering for days, maybe even weeks, now. Her pure-white pelt, blown in the crisp breeze, had dried from the river. Her aquamarine eyes glanced to a clearing, hoping to find others like her somewhere close by.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Stella followed everyone to Lunar. When she heard Lunar question "Ready?" Stella just sighed in response she really didn't want to go but she guessed if she were to survive she would have to. Then she heard a howl and cringed she really didn't want to meet another wolf she would let the other wolves deal with that.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next