Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaara愛
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans Empty The New Teen Titans

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 04, 2013 11:58 am

Alrighty, its time for a grand nerd rp! Teen Titans/D.C. Universe style! Okay, to get serious now, the Teen Titans- Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire- have all grown up and joined the Justice League. This leaving the role they filled empty, and smaller problems were left unchecked when it came to crime. The Justice League then decided, it was time for a new set of Teen Titans, one's that would be mentored by the League and the old Titans in order to mold them into perfect crime fighters that had consiouses, and morals. The new Titans will be in Titan City, in the old tower.

Now rules are:
Follow bio format.
No one can have direct relationships (Family or romantic) with pre-existing characters in this fandom.
No one can have pre-existing characters as their main character; however they may have limited control over their Titan's 'mentor'.
Characters may be loosely or somewhat more so based off of pre-existing characters.
All Titans must be heros, and under the age of twenty-one.
No one can have any strong relationships with the League or old Titans (To start with).
Characters must be balanced, no Mary Sues or Gary Stues.
A character must be of one kind of morality, they may change at a point but cannot start as such.
One mentor per character.
Try to make as original of characters possible.

As RP creator, and for plot, I will use the League and Titans (old) to move the story along and train our characters. Feel free to make villians to make this interesting!

Format (For both Hero and Villian.)

Name:
Hero Name:
Powers/Skills:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Appearance:
Costume:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Weapon(s):
History:
Moral Standing:
Mentor:

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The New Teen Titans Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Name: Meryl
Hero Name: Falcon
Powers/Skills: Flight, brute strength, heightened hearing and sight, bit of swordplay.
Race: Thanagarian (The hawk people.)
Hair: Short brown to ears, straight.
Eyes: Hazel, slightly rounded.
Appearance: 5'4", 130 lbs. Toned, defined features, brown wings almost as big as her, 11' wingspan (From wingtip to wingtip)
Costume: Typical Thanagarian war outfit; Golden chestplate, black pants and golden boots to mid-calf, hawk helmet, golden shoulder pieces.
Personality: Short-tempered, brash, overconfident, fiercely loyal, determinate, slightly antisocial, strong moral standings, finds it hard to take advice when she thinks she knows what she's doing.
Strengths: Loyal beyond all means, powerful attacking power, excellent flier.
Weaknesses: Short-tempered, which makes her do rather foolish things often. If she can't fly for some reason, her fighting skills are extremely hampered due to her using them mostly to fight.
Weapons(s): Single-handed shortsword.
History: She was on one of the ships during the Thanagarian Invasion of Earth, and after the crushing defeat she and a few others managed to escape in a pod. It landed in South America, where they remained for half a year. She trained further with the other Thanagarians before a Justice League search party showed up. Immediately, the Justice League members, which would include Superman, Wonderwoman and Hawkgirl, are attacked by Thanagarians demanding justice from both the Earth-dwellers and Hawkgirl. The group is easily defeated, and Hawkgirl took pity on Meryl and offered to train her herself should she wish be able to forgive her for what had happened.
Moral Standing: Hero
Mentor: Hawkgirl.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 am

(This is great, Hidden. I wonder how much fun we'll have)

Name: Shade Overdown
Hero Name:Shade
Powers/Skills: Able to shapeshift into anything, (dislikes becoming anything non-living for two reasons)(Gets bored, it hurts her to change into something nonliving)
Race: Shadeshifter
Hair:Short black hair usually (When her personality is feral, her hair gets longer)
Eyes:Purple eyes
Appearance:Pale skin, has sharp teeth, will sometimes have animal features (tail, ears, forked tongue, claws, etc.) at random
Costume:Long sleeved black shirt, hi-tech headset and glasses (mementos of her mother(Able to use it to find things and some other techy stuff), black pants
Personality: antisocial, sarcastic, Quiet, will do everything on her own, calm most of the time
Strengths:Easily understands things that are going on, Some animals will help her out in one way or other, animal powers
Weaknesses:Avoids having others help her, Lets her emotions run "wild" a lot -animal powers
Weapon(s):Animal forms, ????
History:Grew up with her parents in the city-world of shapeshifters, when she was 10 the city was attacked by an evil force of some kind (Shade doesn't know exactly what it was) Her parents sent her away from their world, ending up in our world and started wandering around, used her shape shifting to steal food from people, after 5 years of wandering around, ends up in the same city as Beast Boy when out on patrol, he's watches her(as an animal) steal something, then follows her, he doesn't see her turn back, but sees her when some of her animal features are out, (he laughs at this and pieces together she was the one stealing takes her as his student, after 2 years she has grown very annoyed with him (though he is closer to her then most people, not by much though)
Mentor: Beast Boy
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 am

Name:Aaron Goodhart
Hero Name:Time Bear, or Bear Boy
Powers/Skills: Control over space and time (Sometimes can control space) Flight for short time
Race: Half-Fairy
Hair: Fairy: Green Normal: Brown
Eyes:One blue, One red
Appearance:When Fairy has Pointed ears, pale skin, (if he chooses to, Dragonfly-like wings) Normally not seen, He's usually in a Teddy bear suit(Teddy bear suit helps to control power)
Costume:When not in his Teddy Bear suit, blue shirt, red and blue belt. black pants with bear paws on his hands and feet, In Bear suit, add a blue cape to Bear
Personality:helpful, a little naive and innoncent, hates the fact that his power is usual hurting people,
Strengths: Able to control power over time very precisely
Weaknesses: Can't control space when not cocentrating, so space will fold on itself accidently when he's around, Has an extreme fear of (I,am not telling as of yet)
Weapon(s): None (Fists)
History:His mother who is a fairy fell in love with his father, She was forced to abondened him by her own people who didn't want a half human boy in thier midst, His father didn't want him since he's half-fairy, put into foster care, teased by his "siblings" about his fairy looks (learns to hide them using his "fairy magic"), moved from house to house since he accidently destroys things (space powers out of control) Moves into the Goodhart couples household, very kind to him, he tells them that he's half fairy and has powers he can't control, they try to help, gains slight control, finds the bear suit in the Goodhart's attic, finds that somehow it cancels his space powers out, starts helping people cause he can, (avoids using powers), one day has to use power to save a little girl, his mentor happens to pass by, afterwards tries to convince him to become a teen titan, Aaron runs away, after chasing him, his mentor convinces him
Mentor: The Herald

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Fri May 10, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 am

Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Sad pale No Question Exclamation bounce

Last edited by Heatherfeather on Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 am

(Not to sound bad Heatherfeather, that's not exactly an allowed character. He can't be both villain and hero, nor have two mentors. Its simply mentor. Trying to avoid any sort of mary sue or gary stue whatsoever after all. Also he can't really have the exact same powers as other pre-existing characters. Something similar sure, but not legitly, 'Blah blah blah's blah.' You know? They need to be rather original as well, and Sasuke is well, not that.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 am

Alright, I guess I should make a villian to make this more interesting

Name: Demon Reaper
Villian Name:Demon
Powers/Skills: Teleportation (I took out the telekinesis and the telepathy)
Race:Demon
Hair:Black
Eyes:Gold
Appearance:Look at my profile picture
Costume:The New Teen Titans Demon1
Personality:Evil, Constant Demonicness, you know, the usual
Strengths:Being evil, being constantly demonic, you know, the usual
Weaknesses:Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, Laughter, and Magic (ALL the MLP References)
Weapon(s):Mostly using demonic powers and spreading darkness but occasionally uses his wrist claw
History:Demon was once a demon in hell. One day the king of the demons, King Discord, sent him on a mission to destroy the entire world. However, when Demon refused, Discord considered banishing him and forcing him to live upon these smelly humans. However, Discord reconsidered and forced Demon to be hooked up into a brainwashing machine, sucking all kindness that was found in Demon's heart. After the process, the king convinced Demon to spread evil upon Earth.
Moral Standing:Villian
Mentor:King Discord (AKA his father)

Last edited by Demon on Sun May 12, 2013 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking out certain powers)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 pm

(LULZ! Ok, that's awesome. But Discord is a good guy now... Or so he says. I think him and Fluttershy actually made some kind of deal. Anyway, I've been thinking of joining this, but... I haven't actually watched much of the Teen Titans show. I know who they are, how they act, their powers, some of their back story, I know most of the villains, so on... But I don't know that much. I mean, come on. It was on TV when I was just a small kid, and we didn't actually have a TV then. So I only watched it at grandma's house or a friend's house as reruns. I think I'll try, but I won't be very good with following references to episodes and stuff. Please tell me if you have problems with my character, I tried hard to not make her a Mary Sue. If I'd made her a Mary Sue on purpose, I would have named her Mary Sue. Trust me. I've done it before.)

Name: Lucy (inspired by the song "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds") although Jake often calls her Kiddo
Hero Name: Sonic Sky? (Jake will give her this name in the future, when she joins the Teen Titans.)
Powers/Skills: Sound manipulation This allows her to move things using sounds waves. But the bigger the object is, the harder it gets for her. For now she can only move things under the size of a small car. She has discovered she can hover/fly because of this, although she can't stay up for over an hour or so without passing out. (My excuse for her powers not breaking people's hearing and stuff is that they can't pick up the frequency or something?)
Race: She doesn't know, but she'd like to.
Hair: Marmalade colored, goes to about her knees, wavy (frizzy?) but not curly
Eyes: This part gets rather odd, she has yellow bug-like eyes with many lenses, so everything looks like she's looking through a kaleidoscope
Appearance: Blue skin with little white dots all over her. Very small. About 4"8 in height. She is faintly bioluminescent, the glow comes from the white dots I mentioned.
Costume: For now it's an old tutu that she found with Jake while dumpster diving. She happened to be wearing it when she stopped a purse thief the other day, and she was thanked by the purse's owner, who called her a "super hero", although others who had seen her before had called her a monster.
Personality: She is quite sociable. Curious about all the different things life has to offer. Wants to learn, but Jake doesn't have a very good education, so a lot of her questions go unanswered.
Strengths: Good at balancing, has incredible hearing, honest
Weaknesses: She is very easily distracted, rather gullible, brutally honest. She can't seem to remember anything past a few weeks ago when she was found in a dumpster by Jake. Not the best communicator.
Weapon(s): Her powers, and quite literally her tongue/vocal cords.
History: She was woken up by a hobo who had gone dumpster-diving and found her. He is blind, and didn't know what she looked like until he asked her to describe herself to him, which she did with difficulty, since she didn't know many words. He asked her if she remembered why she was in a dumpster, and she told him she didn't remember anything. He named her Lucy because he said she would fit right into the song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." He is now teaching her how to speak a bit better, be a good person, and survive oon the streets.
Moral Standing: If you do things, there are consequences. Evil-doers should be punished, and the just (good guys, thus the word justice) rewarded.
Mentor: For now, the blind hobo that found her and is taking care of her.

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 pm

(Mep.... ugh.... ju....ka....po......li.....merp...)

Imma shoot someone if Demon is accepted.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 4:05 pm

(I'm gonna shoot myself if my character isn't accepted. It took forever to put Lucy together. It took an hour alone to come up with her super name. #lolnope #Toolazy If you want, I could try and help you, Heather...? I've always liked superheroes, and I like finding names for things and people. And I don't like gender-specific names to much, so don't be surprised if the name I give for a character is meant for the opposite gender. Also,can we have pets for our heroes/heroines/villains? I probably won't have one, I'm just wondering.)

Last edited by Holo on Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat May 11, 2013 4:52 pm

No just look at hiddens post to me then at Demon's. Its pretty much what I did only I think mine is more Original than Demons but hey. I'll make a new Character. but imma still use Sasuke Nakatsukasa as the name.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 5:36 pm

(Hey, go for it sista! I like pretty much everything about Demon's character except that he has all those crazy powers. Kind of makes me jealous, but whatever. You could kind of say that Lucy has multiple powers, even though she really doesn't. I liked Sasuke's back story, and I hope you kept it because then we could just slightly alter it so that it follows the rules. But I wanna know... Is Demon a decent telemarketer? Laughing)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 11, 2013 9:31 pm

(To start, I'm being more lenient on villains because after all, we need them and they've kinda got a whole team going against them. So villains may have more power available to themselves. Pets, sure, just not super-powered pets please. And honestly Heather, I know Demon personally, and he's told me about this OC of his. Its from something else [mlp related yes] and he modified it for this. Having tid-bits like that isn't going to get someone not accepted. It doesn't have to be a literal 100% original character. After all that isn't possible in this case because they have SOME kind of connection to the DC universe. However, Demon please tone down the powers just a bit, or increase his human age to kinda balance it out. On another note, Holo, is Lucy going to at a point join the Teen Titans? And that because of her unknown race I'm going off the assumption that it's possible for her to be doing such things at that age.)

Just to clear things up, you DO NOT have to have watched the show to join this RP. You simply must have some kind of knowledge or interest in the DC universe. Any of the superheros like Batman, Wonderwoman, Hawkgirl, Superman. All of them are in this universe. It doesn't have to be Titan specific.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm

(Phew! That's nice to know. And yeah, Lucy will most likely join the Teen Titans at some point. I am planning to have her be working with one of the bad guys first because she doesn't know any better and they tell her it's for the greater good. Dunno for sure what bad guy, though.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Good to know! Also, when the RP starts, it will be to where all the Titans will be at the tower, with mentors, old Titans, and Superman. If your character is a Titan, they must start there.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

(Thanks, Holo. You've inspired me!)
Name: Mary Sue
Hero Name: Mary Super! (See what I did there?)
Powers/Skills: She has every power ever because she can!
Race: All races
Hair: All hairs
Eyes: All eyes
Appearance: She is the most beautiful person ever.
Costume: She needs no special costume!
Personality: Changes depending on who she is interacting with.
Strengths: She is strong in every way.
Weaknesses: There are NO weaknesses.
Weapon(s): She has mastery over all weapons, and all powers.
History: She has all histories.
Moral Standing: She is all things possible and impossible.
Mentor: She needs no mentor.
(That is what I think a Mary Sue is like. The truth about Mary Sues: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 10:44 pm

(That's not funny Theboss! The article is OK, but you can't just make joke characters! Do you really want to make a character, or are you just messing around?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:11 am

(Ok, ok! You must be grumpy today. No, I'm not serious about making a character on here... For now.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun May 12, 2013 2:49 am

(Alright, fine, I'll tone down the telekenisis and the telepathy simply because that would really make my character over-powered. And, to Heather, I still think my character is a little more original than a character from Naruto. I mean, at least my character is something made up (or at least based on folk tales) but, not to be mean, you copied a character from a Japanese anime. Like I said, I'll tone down on the telekenisis but I think teleportation would be fitting for a demon. Think about it, someone rushing at a demon and then the demon just disappears into dark matter [basically dark particles that only humans can see when a demon uses them but dark matter exists all around us]. And Holo, yes, Demon would make for an excellent telemarketer. Speaking of which, would you like to purchase our 'Elephant Whistle?' Only $14.99!)

Oh, also, King Discord isn't the same as the Discord from MLP. I only used the name because I didn't want to use "King Satan" for that might go against some religions and, frankly, I don't want to go there.

Last edited by Demon on Sun May 12, 2013 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the last part there)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 pm

(You coulda called him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Big Daddy Downstairs, or, as I call him, Lucy. And that sounds awesome! If I had any money, I'd buy one!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun May 12, 2013 2:34 pm

I only used Pictures Demon! The name was From Naruto, Soul Eater and Bleach!!!!!!!!! Everything else was original!

Why must everyone be so against me!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

(I'm not against you. I was suggesting names that Demon could have called Lucifer. I'm sorry if you feel that way, Heather.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 am

(If there is any more fighting about this, I'm going to ban all those involved for at least two days. Heatherfeather, Demon, cut the crap out.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 am

HiddenFaith wrote:(If there is any more fighting about this, I'm going to ban all those involved for at least two days. Heatherfeather, Demon, cut the crap out.)

(What did I do? Seriously I'm trying not to make a big deal out of this because I want to start this RP just as much as the next guy. Simply, I was trying to defend my OC, I wasn't trying to start any big arguements. Apparently there's nothing that I can say without offending someone.)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue May 14, 2013 4:10 am

(Any feeding of the fire. I'll talk to you better about this in person.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum