Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Well That Went South Fast

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Well That Went South Fast - Page 3 Empty Re: Well That Went South Fast

Post  Demon Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Smith pulls out his XM8 again and aims from a few feet away, but does not fire in fear of shooting one of his teammates. Instead he just shouts "Everybody get out of the way so I can pull a few bullets in this SOB's head!"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 pm

The bear reared up with a massive roar, blood spilling from its body as wound upon wound was delivered, and then came to a crash at their feet. Dameerez shuffled up, standing with wide eyes and a new bruise across her face. Casting one look to the others and then back again at the slumping beast, her mouth became a thin line. "Everybody, move out." She ordered, trying to regain her strength after facing her worst fears, and failing. She'd be dead if not for the others, that much the woman was certain of. Trodding through the thick underbrush, Dameerez cleared a path.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Ivel looked to the creature. "Maybe we should..." he began, hesitant to suggest what he was about to. "Bring some of it along... Could be useful."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 am

Smith puts down his rifle and looks at Dameerez, "Uh, Captain? Shouldn't we grab our ESCAPING CONVICT?" and points to the hermit still trying to get away with his teeth, "You know, the guy who was trying to burn us alive that you said we should capture and take with us as prisoner? Yeah, that guy."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Dameerez shook her head at Ivel's suggestion. "I don't trust the meat, and it's too heavy for us to simply carry along right now." And then she addressed Smith's proposal. "First of all, that river is growing mighty strong if you hadn't noticed, I don't want anyone getting swept away and drowning. Maybe he'll die over there, maybe he won't, first priority is to get our sorry hides outta here."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 am

Eark falls out of the tree he was tossed into, "I'm getting my axe back" he grumbles while getting up. without waiting for a response rushes the bear grabs his axe rips it out of the bear's rib cage rib cage and runs back saying "before you even ask i don't know how i have both of my arms attached to me ether, And yeah we should get the hell out of here before fuzzy wuzzy makes mince meat out of us
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03 am

Sherman crept up to the bear and took his knife out of its neck, he quickly put the knife away and walked over to Eark. "Before we get too far into our next walk, we should examine our injuries and check our supplies." He looked over to the hermit and something troubling hit his thoughts. He looked at the bear once more then back towards the hermit.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 am

Smith notices Sherman eyeing the hermit and, turning away from the bear for a second, raises his rifle to see what Sherman was looking at. He lowered his rifle and looked at Sherman, "You okay?"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm

"Save the chit chat for when we're in the clear." Ordered Dameerez sharply as she heard talking start up. Her hands were shaking, though she did her best not to show it. "Sherman we can check wounds once we're at a good place to camp."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Sherman stood staring after the hermit, he waited for us to shoot, he knew that the bear was nearby and would come running. What if the bear was some sort of... Pet? It was a possibility considering the size and strength of the bear, maybe the hermit had put it to work? If it was a pet then any possible wounds could potentially have a toxin mixed in with them, something the hermit leaves on the bears paws just incase it couldn't kill the target. Would he go to such an extent to keep people out of this forest? The sound of a collapsing tree threw Sherman out of his thoughts. "We 'ought not go far before we check our wounds Captain, they would become infected if left unattended and..." He stopped himself quickly, if he let out his hunch he would be considered either insane, or delusional. If the group did somehow accept it they might begin to panic and that would cause further wreck to the group.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Eark rolls his eyes and says "we NEED to get moving now!" Taking a deep breath to calm himself "as much as my arm hurts its gonna be a hell of a lot worse if we keep talking about what we should do and when we should do it, with a really really pissed of bear right next to us so can we pleas GET MOVING"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:21 am

Wilson kept shifting her gaze over all the people around the river. She had been giving all her attention to looking to see if there were any spiders in view of her, then went on to convince herself that she would see a spider before it was anywhere close to touching her. This took all the time of her squad dealing with the hermit and the bear, so Wilson quickly took to walking to stand closer to them, barely not tripping over any rocks that popped up.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 pm

"Move out!" She ordered firmly, stomping through the forest without a single cursory glance back to the squad. After all, if they wanted to survive they'd follow her, if not then obviously they weren't supposed to survive. Don't think like that. Dameerez scolded herself. You don't want to lose anyone on this trip, not a single soul more. Nodding to herself visibly but without saying a single thing, Dameerez steeled herself and kept marching on.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:48 am

As much as Smith wanted to capture and/or kill the hermit, he didn't want to disobey the captain. Private Smith strapped his XM8 onto his back again and continued walking. He knew that everyone will run out of supplies soon, so he hoped there would be some pitstop nearby.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Ivel set out after the captain, trying to stay close and keep his eyes open for any other threats.

(I don't even know why I'm posting this. Yay for pointless posts!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Sherman sighed and followed after the captain, they did need to get moving, but they needed to check their supplies and wounds. Also if they tried moving too much without proper care many foul things could come about that they did not have the ability to take care of in this environment.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Eark diced to take the rear gaurd postion grumbling to himself "do we have to let the physco go"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yes, we do." Snarled Dameerez as she led them further into the brush and away from the corpse of the bear. She couldn't even bring herself to look at the monster dead. Slowly the trees thinned into a clearing, oaks and yews arching inwards slightly, granting an appearance of an alcove, safe and secure. "We'll set up camp here, I want Eark to get some firewood, Sherman start checking wounds, Ivel and Smith scrounge up some food." She ordered, already starting to set up some beds by taking long strips of leaves and throwing them into piles on the ground.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:52 am

"I think I have some rations left, but perhaps we should save them for emergencies." He said, and bean to follow the small path they had made until he came to some wild onions he had seen and began to pull them up.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum