Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaara愛
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 29 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Crescent walked over to his sister and they just watched silently. After a while Askuwheteau walked by them and said rather casually "Well damn, this pack is even crazier than I remembered it, and it was pretty crazy when I first was here." He kept walking past them to the den, and stopped by Khora's pups, who were huddled up together against a wall. "D'awwww, you're all so cute!" Asku sat down and watched them.

Last edited by Theboss on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:07 am

Tiern laughed nervously. "I am not from anywhere. I have always been traveling and I have never been part of a pack. I wander, that's all I know."
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

Erebus snorted, Likely story. You're probably spies from some other pack. The large black wolf eyed the two new arrivals distrustfully. He felt annoyance surge as Khora gave a laugh beside him.

"Wanderers? Ah much like most of our pack." Khora said with a nod of her head. Golden eyes seized up Ares and Tiern. "Would you two like to come to the den? You can bring your excellent kill of course Tiern." She added, taking a step back towards the clearing full of Goldenblood pack wolves.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:39 am

Cheyenne stepped up next to Tiern. "I think it'd be awesome if you guys came back with us." She smiled at Tiern.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 am

"I think it be fun to see pack life." Tiern smiled back to the nice wolf who had smiled at her. Tiern turned to Khora. "Of course I will share my kill with anyone who wants a bite."
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 am

Ares was a little hesitant to step forward, pack life? Should I? He sat motionless for a minute.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 am

"That certainly was a good kill, plenty to go around." Khora said, a tone of something else slipping in her voice. She sounded almost like an elder might, all wise and certain. "And it would get on a few people's good sides, the younger ones even more so." Khora added, flicking her tail towards where Raffiel, Holo, Lunar, Rowan and a few of the other teenaged wolves were.
"Khora you can't be serious!" Erebus challenged, taking a step towards her with his lips curled back in a snarl. "What about the pups? There's several young ones around, what if these strangers hurt them?" He hissed lowly.
The fur along Khora's back ruffled up as she glared at the taller brute. "Do you not think we can protect the pups? Of all of us, you should know how much I put the safety of our youth above my own or my feelings." She growled back, taking a step until she was a nose away.
"One should never trust strangers so easily with pups around." The dark wolf responded.
Khora took a step back, fur lowering though her gaze remained steely. "And yet we all gave you a chance when there was youths around." With that the healer spun around and walked back to the den, leaving Erebus with the new arrivals.
He looked at them, "Just watch yourselves." Erebus snarled, and then stalked after Khora.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 am

Ares looked at the wolf, I should come in, I'm sure he won't enjoy it either way, and this way will be more fun, Ares said as he padded his way toward the den.
(Also I have no problem with OC's hitting on other OC's, just don't do it to the actual Kyaroko.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Stella wandered baack and back only wishing she could get more distant. She sat a pretty good distance from the others and was around the edges of the den area. Stella did make sure to stay in sight the last thing she wanted was wolves looking for her waondering where she is. She didn't like attention at all, so she remained in her position her tail curled aorund her paws.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Ares noticed a wolf sitting far away from the rest of them, wonder whats wrong with them? He walked over and asked, "Whats wrong, not too keen on joining the others?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Rowan sat with his tail curled over his nore. Trying to sleep was hard for him. So many new wolves were arriving, and their smells attacked his nose. Getting up, he moved to a honeysuckle bush and hoped it would block the smells.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

Holo left the others and headed over to Rowan. "Something bothering you, honey...suckle." she giggled at her unfunny joke.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

Rowan looked up at the orange pelt before him. "Nothing much, just all the new wolves smell so strongly and it bothering me a bit."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

Asku giggled as Khora's pups rolled around and pawed at him. "You guys are growing up so fast. Reminds me of my babies. Of course, they don't like me calling them my babies. They're all grown up now." He hesitated and added a bit sadly. "Well... Two of them, anyway." One of them whined and he whispered. "Shhh, don't worry little guy. I'm sure your mommy will be back soon. She'll have your lunch for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:36 am

"They are rather stinky, huh?" she leaned over to his ear and 'whispered' rather loudly. "That might be because they're loners. Y'now, they don't have anyone to tell them they stink so they don't wash regularly." She giggled again. She knew that probably wasn't the case.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 am

Tiern dragged the doe behind her, as she come upon the gathering of the wolf pack. She noticed that there were a few little ones jumping about. I am jealous, peaceful and happy times always for them. Her mind wandered back to the time after she became alone. The pack, her mother was part off, had hunted her and she had to quickly run from their territory that no longer was her own. That's all in the past, Life's different now. Tiern dropped the doe and yelled out "If anyone want some, I'll be glad to share." She took a bite and started eating her kill.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Rowan smiled. "You are just full of imagination still arent you?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm

"No." Stella responded to the new wolf that came up to her. She leaned her head ot her paws avoiding his gaze. Stella was about to explode there were so many wolves and she didn't know what to think of it. Were they going to be kind or...She shivered at the thought she hoped no other pack was like that one. She looked to her shoulder remembering hte scar still there that she never bothered to so anything iwth.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Ashley looked around at the territory before him. The scent line was begining to fade, and quickly. He cautiously padded over the border. Flicking his ears from sides to side, he carefully made his way to the center of the packs territory.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Khora padded back to her pups, quickly deciding to separate herself from the others and return to her children. Well, the youngest of them anyways. The six little balls of fur were squirming around, each of their little mouths open in obvious hunger. "Shush now, I'm here. No worries now." The mother whispered as she settled down beside them, and near instantly they all has wiggled to her side and began to nurse.

Erebus looked at Tiern, eyes focusing on her still with annoyance and anger. He padded up to her doe, and lowered his head to take a bite. The brute tore off a decent portion of the fore left leg, and then looking at as if to dare her to object, padded away to Khora to share it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Ashley was being a curious fellow. Whenever he caught wiff of a new scent he tried to figure out how many wolves were in this pack already.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 pm

"Why Rowan I guess I do, don't I? How would I figure out anything without you?" she said a bit sarcastically and licked his ear.

Bo-Bo fell into step behind Erebus. "So... Trouble while I was... Gone." He didn't want to say he was asleep. Taking a nap like a big puppy after what was pretty much a fight was probably not the best thing to do if you wanted to seem like you were useful.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Rowan smiled as she licked his ear. A feeling of joy overcame him. "Holo, how could I live without you?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

"Your pups have quite an appetite, Khora." Askuwheteau said, smiling. (In a totally non-creepy way...) "That's good. Means they'll grow up big and strong." (Trust him. He knows about that stuff. He raised pups like a pro. Asku was like the Bobby Singer of the Golden Bloods.)

Ayalilla walked hesitantly towards the deer. "Ummm... May my pups and I have some?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:09 am

Holo grinned. "I doubt you could. You'd have just dropped dead the second I wasn't born."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next