Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

5 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 Vote_lcap100%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 Vote_lcap0%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 16 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 pm

"Everyone deals with battle differently. If he wants to be pumped before it then let him be. I want let him do anything stupid though." Featherclaw mewed to her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Eclipsepaw sighed "Good cause i dont think he..." she stopped as she saw the house where Splashpaw had jumped down. "We need to plan Featherclaw!" hissed Pheonixsoul. "I shugest that you and Eclipsepaw go in then if you need help me and Stonepaw can help or we can all go in."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 am

Featherclaw examined the twoleg place. "There." He flicked his tail to a tree that grew near the allies. "You stay there, I'm going to go in alone with Soottail." He mewed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 am

Eclipsepaw looked at Featherclaw. "I'm comming with you! weather you like it or not!" Eclipsepaw mewed sternly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am

"They might take it as in attack or something. Just trust me with this Eclipsepaw." He mewed softly to her. His eyes were just as stern. Stonepaw was already climbing the tree.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 am

Eclipsepaw looked at him. "They know me! they wont tak it as a thret they might think we changed our minds."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

"The fewer the better!" He retorted, growing frustrated with his apprentice. Soottail flicked his tail impaciently. "Look the longer we delay the mroe they prepare." He mewed to Eclipsepaw. "Now listen to your mentor and depuety."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

Eclipsepaw understood now. "If it looks like your in trouble i'll be there to help you." she told him "Dont tell me what to do!" she spat at soottail then bounded up the tree and closer to the ally were she cloud easly reach Featherclaw. Pheonixsoul looked at Feathercla and nodded good luck to him then left up the tree.

(one of aspens favorite cats) Kestral padded up to his leader. "Aspen no sign of them crossing the road. Butt we didnt go very far out to check we have a patrol doing that now" he said in a deep voice.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am

Aspen nodded. "Make sure they don't make it here." She flicked her tail as a group of cats returning with rats to eat. She snarled. "Soon we will eat crowfood no more." She grumbled from her perch of trash.

Featherclaw and Soottail began padding towards the allies. It wasn't long that there was hisses and snarls.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

"Yes Aspen...." he hissed as Featherclaw padded forward.

Eclipsepaw had to restrain herself from jumping out of the tree but waited. [i]O Aspens gonna wonder where her pretty apprentice went. and she wont get me"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

"Yes Aspen...." he hissed as Featherclaw padded forward.

Eclipsepaw had to restrain herself from jumping out of the tree but waited. O Aspens gonna wonder where her pretty apprentice went. and she wont get me
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am

Featherclaw nodded his head in greeting. Soottail held himself high, like a strong warrior. "We only want to talk." He mewed strongly. Featherclaw looked at Soottail, he was generally reclusive, talking aloud to them was a bit of a change. "Aspen. Good to see you're in good health." He mewed. Aspen flicked her tail. "Soottail, glad you like the clan." Featherclaw's hackles raised. "You are a spy! Arn't you!?" He hissed at him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

Eclipsepaw hissed softly. "Traitor!" she spat. Pheonixsoul watched from a higher branch only a mouse width above her head. "Stonepaw get on a branch and watch!" he hissed lowly.

Kestral looked at Featherclaw. "Awe wheres the pretty? i was looking forward to seeing her." he mewed like a lover with a deadly look in his eye.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am

Stoneclaw did as ordered.

Soottail flicked his grey tail for silence. He had a look in his steely cold blue eyes making Featherclaw's blood chill. "No I'm not. I left these rouges for a better life and found it. With the clan." Featherclaw did not believe him. "Aspen... She is my sister." He mewed, sounding ashamed. Featherclaw's heart stopped. "Why aren't you on their side then?" Soottail shook his head. "Now is not the tiem for this." He mewed sternly. "Right..." Featherclaw replied and looked at Kestral. "Eclipsepaw is not here, she is a strong fighter, and that's not what we came here for." He lied.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

Kestral looked down. (Now i think aspen should talk about how eclipsepaw should join them and how she knows that shes there)

Eclipsepaw gasped but it was hushed by Pheonixsoul's tail.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 am

Aspen purred loudly. "You think I didn't notice your backup in the trees. Three of them, one is Eclipsepaw. So why don't you call them down? Eh? Have a friednly chat facing each of us?" She purred, those violet eyes gleaming.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 am

Eclipsepaw jumped out of the tree before Featherclaw could say anything. "What do you want you crowfood eater!" she spat and stood by Featherclaw. Pheonixsoul stayed up there.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 am

What Aspen said sent chills down his spine, made his hackles raise higher, his claws extend. His heart to stop and teeth to bare. His eyes were wide, and his blood ran cold. Aspen said one word, it rolling off her tounge smoothly, and sounded so natural, yet it was so simple, a single word.

"You."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 am

Eclipsepaw last sight slid her claws out and bared her teeth. "You!" she snarld back. Pheonixsoul thought this was looking bad. Eclipsepaw wasnt afraid of the old crow any more. "What Aspen are you to shocked to take more of my fur!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 am

Aspen shuckled, and flicked her tail to the right, three toms came forth. "No, I want you to join us Eclipsepaw. I see your potentail. She flicked her tail to the left and three she-cats came forth. Aspen suddenly, and violently turned to one of the she-cats and brought her claws down her belly. The she-cat died instantly. She then did the same to a tom. The remaining four stood rigid, and unmoving. Aspen purred and lapped the blood from each, and her eyes grew dark. Then she chuckled. "I see that you will be a strong warrior, a stronger one side rather then the other. Your heart will grow darker though, and power you will seek." She laughed, and her eyes grew bright as she returned to normal. "I offer you the gift of salvation, on their side you will die. And I hate to waste such a strong, smart, gorgeous young she-cat like yourself. You could be my heir, leader of this powerful empire. You would have power, warriors, and lovers. As many toms would chase your tail as you wish.You could even go aroudn killing kittypets if you wished! You would be leader, and a mother if you wanted. I have many children myself, but none are worth the time to talk about in your presence. I can train you moves Featherclaw can only dream of. With me you are strong, with them you are weak. You would only have to turn on your mentor, strike him down now, to have all that you could dream of."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

Eclipsepaw stood in the middle of Featherclaw and Aspen. Her words all jingling in her head I see your potentail. I see that you will be a strong warrior, a stronger one side rather then the other. Your heart will grow darker though, and power you will seek. And I hate to waste such a strong, smart, gorgeous young she-cat like yourself. You could be my heir, leader of this powerful empire. You would have power, warriors, and lovers. As many toms would chase your tail as you wish.You could even go aroudn killing kittypets if you wished! You would be leader, and a mother if you wanted. I have many children myself, but none are worth the time to talk about in your presence. I can train you moves Featherclaw can only dream of. With me you are strong, with them you are weak. You would only have to turn on your mentor, strike him down now, to have all that you could dream of." She thought about her littermates and what they were missing. She turned on her heels and faced Featherclaw claws unsheathed and teeth bared.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 am

Featherclaw's heart stopped, he looked at Eclipsepaw, ready to kill him, willing to, wanting to. "Eclipsepaw!?" He stammered. Stonepaw was falling from the tree with shock. "What are you doing!?" He yowled. "YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO BETRAY YOUR BIRTH CLAN FOR WHAT THAT CROW SAYS!?" He couldn't believe it, and his heart was still frozen. "Why!? For power!? POWER!?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 am

Eclipsepaw padded to Featherclaw with an evil look in her eye. Pheonixsoul held Stonepaw back knowing this trick. She then hooked his ear not hurting him "Listen" she said so only he could hear "I want you to find a cat like you and I'll kill them instead but you half to chace them to the thunderpath were you can mask the smell with garlic and rosemarry and i can say you rolled in to a patch on a hill and I'll stay here and get to know Aspen better." she looked at him letting little bits of trust to him "Dont argue just do it ok if we can destroy her from the inside out we can beat her. I'm ready. Featherclaw im not a 6 moon apprentice im a 8 moon warrior with guts and honor. Tell my littermates and mom i was captured when being chased. but tell willowstar what really happenend." She let him go giving him the signal to search fast.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Featherclaw spritned off, hating the fact that maybe the only way to beat Aspen, might just be to sacrifice a cat. Stonepaw looked after him. "What is he doing?!" He hissed lowly to Pheonixsoul.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Pheonixsoul whispered to Stonepaw "She is going to try and defeat Aspen from the inside out. She stays here and slowly works to destroy her while we prepare for when she is ready."

Eclipsepaw raised her paw up to strike Featherclaw hoping he would run and work with her on this.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next