Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 Vote_lcap100%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 Vote_lcap0%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 19 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  SIN Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 am

Tris shook her head. Back in the days as a kitten, sleep was never an option even during long hard treks. That was what made an elite. Tireless, and yet never actually bursting with too much energy.

Her ears perked up at the cry of her latest prey. A bird of the sky. This would prove challenging but rid her of her hunger for some competition at last. Yes, she would fulfill Aspen's request for her to eat. She dives into the darkness, following the alert for her next hunt.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

Featherclaw picked up, in a sense, Stonepaw who was stumbling to get to his den. The hawk circled lower and then dove. Featherclaw had to throw Stonepaw into the apprentice's den. Cloudheart had already bolted with bramblefur into the sfety of the warriors den. Featherclaw was exposed, and the hawks talong were only inches away from his body. NO! He cried out inside his head, helpess to safe himself. But just before the sharp black talons dug into his grey fur, Soottail had pounced on the hawk, his claws and fangs tearing into its brown body. The hawk skrieched, not use to being under attack from its prey and rose high into the air, giving the two toms time to run into the warriors den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am

Tris clawed the eyes out of the now-dead hawk. Her fur was messed up and blood made it look mottled. She was perched on a relatively high spot, just at the same height of a normal tree. She didn't know where it was, but that was why it was so ecstatic. Not knowing where she was and learning more about the place was her favorite past time back as a normal militant. Gaining the upper hand in the field by knowing the field, it was called. Her yes picked up a commotion far ahead. A flock of hawks were retreating from a certain position far north of her position. Strange....perhaps...just perhaps....

The filth were there. She hissed subconsciously as she thought about it. Her claws digging deeper into her food. Her mind now taken off eating, she found her appetite quite lost. She slinks off back to Aspen. Maybe she should say something. Maybe not. After all, he who sees it first claims it as his own.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Featherclaw stared at Soottail, panting hard and freightened, but also grateful. "Thank you... I could have been crowfood if it wasn't for you." He managed. Soottail laughed. "More like hawkfood." Featherclaw joined in his laughter, Cloudheart staring at them oddly. "Why are they laughing?" She whispered to Bramblefur who shrugged and went to nuzzle her mate, happy that he was safe.

Aspen was wide awake, her eyes trailing a line of kittypets, digging. She was lounging on a tree branch, the sun warming her red fur. "Tris." She called her over, flicking her tail slightly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

'Yes?' her left eye blurred for a moment. She brushed one paw against it and her sight returned. Her injuries were getting from bad to worse. She could be half blind for the rest of her life. To heck with that. What did Aspen want with her now?
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Aspen mewed quietly. "I want you to keep a close eye on Eclispednight. I don't know how loyal she truely is yet. Tell me if she does anything off, and if she tries to make contact with her old clan. Wound her."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Eclipsednight woke and padded out of the twoleg nest and to the feild. She hated what she decided to do and looked at the sky. What have i done starclan! should i run away? What!? soon a figure came "Dont worry young apprentice you shall soon be back with your clan. they are always ready and so are you act like you do around camp act like this is home" "Who are you?" "Aspenleaf Willowstars sister." she faded and Eclipsednight ran back to the rouges battle hungrey and asked aspen "Battle training?"

(Whenever you want to skip go ahead but not like 7 years only like 6 months or less.)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Aspen looked at her, and purred. "Glad to see you adjusting." She mewed and stood up giving Tris a quick glance before climbing down from her perch on the branch. She flicked her tail and began towards a group of kittypets, who were weak and sickly. "We will practice on them. And if you kill them, its alright. Were putting them out of their misery." She mewed, her claws extending as she got into a ready pounce for Eclipsednight to copy. The kittypets hung their heads, knowing their time had come. "At least were still serving them..." One mewed to another, who nodded grimly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Eclpednight looked at her and did her own crouch that Featherclaw taught her and lunged at one of the cats biting its ear and bringing t to the ground then placed a paw on its neck and hip looking at Aspen with bright ice blue eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Aspen nodded her approval. "Don't hesitate to kill your enemy in a real battle." She mewed sternly and pounced on her own kittypet. The kittypet however, suddenly yowled, not wanting to die and clawed her across the face. Taking Aspen by suprise.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Ecipsednight ranked her claws down its stomach and it died instantly taking another one and pinned it then smelling milk on her and let her go and told her run which she did.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Aspen hissed furiously. A trickle of blood coming from her face, it had just missed her eyes. She looked at the running kittypet, and hissed after her. Three toms chased her down, and Aspen didn't bother if she was to have kits. She placed her claws on the she-cats throat, whose eyes were paling with fear. "Mixed bloods never survive." She whispered and pulled out the she-cats throat, who died, along with her unborn mixed blood kits.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

A kittypet/soilder tackled Aspen pinning her to the ground and hissed. "You shall be overthrown one day and you shall pay for the kits you wasted.!" he spat
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm

She kicked him off, spitting in his face. "I won't be overthrown. I will die as your leader." She brought her claws against his throat, and then a twisted smile crossed her face. She instead clawed out his eyes, discarding them for crowfood and purred. "You're an example." She laughed and clawed across his chest, making sure they would scar and ripped the fur from his tail.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

(EVIL!)

Eclipsednight ran over and ended his torcher by biting his throat and looked at Aspen "All ways go for the kill!" she spat
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Aspen's fur bristled. "Unless the leader tells you not to." She hissed, her claws still flexing, the brown fur of the cat stuck in between her claws. "If we don't make examples of them every so often, the kitttypets might try to rovolt or even the rouges. So you have to remind them who has the power." She snarled, and clawed at Eclispednight's face. To punish her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Eclipsednight's head head swung from the force of Aspens blow and looked at her with burning eyes but held herself back. She felt blood dripping from her left ear to the right side of her chin and felt the scar on both her eyes but mostly on the left.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Aspen withdrew from her rage. With a flick of her tail, a cat was there, stopping the bleeding. "Remember who is still the leader." Aspen mewed and padded away.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Eclipsednight nudged the cat away and ran to the thunderpath hoping that her clanmates would be there or at least one.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Cloudheart was padding near the thunderpath. She was alone, having not been ordered out on this. She needed to keep her head clear. She stopped, smelling Eclipsepaw among the thunderpath. She bolted under the tunnel and into a bush on the otherside.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Eclipsepaw smelled Cloudheart and her heart rose and she hissed "Cloudheart" and hid behind a bush
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"Here!" She hissed over to her and lashed her tail to get her attention.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Eclipsepaw bounds to the bush were Cloudheart is and licks her cheak. "im so glad to see you!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm

"Same here. Now what's wrong? Why are you coming over--" She broke herself off. She gazed at her cuts, and her face paled. "They did that to you?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Eclipsepaw closed her eyes to show the rest of it. "This is what you get for disobeying Aspen!" she spat not at Cloudheart though
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next