Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 Vote_lcap100%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 Vote_lcap0%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 31 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:39 pm

"Thats it. Lets get back to camp they should be done with the patrol by now." she mewed picking up her berries and so did Eclipsemoon and trotted back to the camp
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Stonepaw felt so happy tonight, something made him feel alive. After they had reached the camp, a loud mrow sprouted from the forest. Earthpelt came bounding in, blood splattered on her pelt. A heavy gash from her right cheek and flank. "BRAMBLEFUR! SHE'S HURT!" She yelled before falling down in a heap of fur. She was breathing shallowly. Stonepaw's blood chilled, his eyes growing wide. He botled without another word, Featherstar running from his den to his daughter.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Eclipsemoon took out right after him almost passing him with her speed. Icebreeze also bolted out with Reedpaw right behind her then he passed her and caught up to Stonepaw and Eclipsemoon.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:03 pm

They didn't need a guide, there was a terrible reek of blood and twoleg in the area. It was coming from the water. Featherstar's blood chilled. NO! IT CANNOT BE! Stonepaw jumped out of the forest to the water, laying limp was Bramblefur. She was mewling in pain, blood pouring from her open flank. "BRAMBLEFUR!" Featherstar yowled. He was by her side in a moment, staring helplessly at her injured form. Stonepaw looked around, there was a twoleg monster, it had veered off the thunderpath and was retreating. "It came off to hit her...." He mewed, his eyes risign with realization. "Bramblefur no... Please don't leave me...." Featherstar begged, nuzzling her face, blood now covering his face.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Reedpaw saw the twoleg coming out and nodded to Stonepaw and launched himself at the twoleg hoping to give them time.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Stonepaw charged it, the twoleg was picking up speed, retreating back onto the thunderpath. But it didn't move on, it turned its black paws, roaring like thunder, and speed back at them again. Stonepaw yowled and jumped out of the way. "FEATHERSTAR! BRAMBLEFUR!" He yowled with pain, his tail being grazed by the speeding monster. Featherstar bit into Bramblefur's scruff and pulled her into the trees. Stonepaw bounded back, matching the monster's speed just long enough to dive in front of it and push Eclipemoon out of the way, yowling as his tail was run over.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Reedpaw yowled as a white paw grabbed him and was never see again.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Stonepaw's tail didn't move, the monster pulled back once again, this time retreating for good. "Eclipsemoon..." His voice gurgled as he opened his brown eyes to make sure she was OK.

"Bramblefur?" Featherstar whispered to his mate, watching her side slowly stop moving. "Bramblefur......" He whispered, his heart breaking. "Please.... No! Starclan! WHY! WHY NOW!" He yowled looking at the cloudless sky. Tears fell from his face now, Bramblefur was dead, and the kits that would have sent her to the nursery with her. "WHY!" He yowled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Eclipsemoon watched as Stonepaw was taken and her brother and yowled and ran trying to catch it but failed "Stonepaw......Reedpaw...." she whispered and padded back to featherstar with her head hung. "Bramblefur." she mewed and saw her swolen tummy.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Bramblefur was unresponsive, her body was limp and cold. The cloudless sky seemed black, no stars were out. Will they be there to greet her? Featherstar thought with dismay, her eyes red as the tears continued to flow. He yowled in grief for his dead mate and kits. Stonepaw got to his paws, trying hard to stay in control of his thoughts, but now he only had his sister and father. He couldn't help but wonder why all this death followed the clan. His stomach clentched, was his sister alright? He looked at his mother, and then where Reedpaw had disappeared to. He got to his paws, he would grieve for his lost mother later. His pelt was bristling, and then he followed after the monster yowling. "I'M GOING TO FIND MY FRIEND!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Eclipsemoon padded to the camp and to her and Stonepaws "camp" and sat a vigal for him and reedpaw.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Featherstar snapped his head up, and blocked his son's path. "STONEPAW!" He yowled, fearing losing his only son. "I have to get my friend back! You don't even accept us as warriors!" Stonepaw hissed, shouldering past his father. Featherstar knew he had to tell his son, had to tell him now. "YOU ARE A WARRIOR TO ME! Just not to Starclan." Stonepaw turned to look at him.
"What are you talking about?" He mewed softly, so it was as he feared. Starclan had not accepted them, like Eclipsemoon's father.
"They told me and Icebreeze a prophecy, that 'Stone and Reed, by the river. Full names they shall never recieve.'" Featherstar mewed. Stonepaw nuzzled his father and then turned around after the monster. "I'm going after my friend, my fellow apprentice, we will return warriors. Name or not!" He promised and sprinted off.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Eclipsemoon padded to the moonpool and stuck her nose in. "ECLIPSEPAW!" Lightingfeather gasped "No, Lightingfeather, its Eclipsemoon. Is stonepaw here?" "no" Eclipsemoon hung her head. "Ok then... What about Reedpaw?" "nope." "Oh.... Will it be ok if i stay here for a while?" "Of course!" Eclipsemoon woke to see herself in the trees 'it was just a dream!' she sighed it seemed so real "WHY STARCLAN!!!!!!!! YOU TAKE MY BROTHER MY FUTURE MATE MY FATHER!" she yowled at the sky. 'whos next? Echoflower? Wingsoul? Splashtail? Icebreeze? Or Pheonixsoul?' she asked herself.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Featherstar began dragging Bramblefur to the camp, fear for his son filling his heart. He knew he couldn't change his mind, and if Featherstar ever wanted to see Stonepaw again, he would have to let him go. Earthpelt was alive, and was demanding to see her parents to the others. "Let me see them!" She yowled, but was unable to move from where she rested.

Stonepaw could feel water splattering down on him, but it wasn't raining. Twoleg monsters zoomed by him, not bothering with him. But their giant black paws sprayed the cold water that had collected on the edge of the thunderpath. He shivered, but kept running after the monster, he could just see it in the far distance. "I will save you Reedpaw!" He yowled, his brown eyes focus on the monster who had taken him. "I WILL SAVE YOU!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 am

Reedpaw cowward in the back of a plastic case with metal he was scared but it was hard not to show it "Starclan forgive me..." he whispered
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

The monster veered to the right, off the large black thunderpath to a small dirt one. Stonepaw grunted, and picked up his paws. No matter how fast he tried, he wasn't fast enough. He looked around quickly, and once he had a good chance, he botled across the thunderpath. A monster zoomed by the moment his hind paws had safely crossed. His tail was still burning from being hit, but he ignored it. "Almost there...." He whispered, the monster having slowed down.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Eclipsemoon padded into the camp. Pheonixsoul nodded to Eclipsemoon and padded into the warriors den.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Stonepaw started padding down the dirt thunderpath. The sight of a twoleg den was in the distance. They must be taking him there!

Featherstar sat vigil by Bramblefur with Earthpelt. Tears were flwoing silently from the two. I've lost so many.... Earthpelt bitterly thought.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 am

Eclipsemoon licked Bramblefurs ears and then padded to the nursery to check on Cloudheart. Splashtail refused to believe his brother was dead and went straight to the warriors den. Wingsoul padded to Bramblefur and sat down by Earthpelt. "She was like my mother to me." mewed two tiny voices padding towards the body. and wingsoul caught a glipse of black legs redish pelt and white underbelly with a dark tom with gray tabby stripes. Foxkit and Waspkit? oh when Lightingfeather died! he thought

Reedpaw hissed as a hand reached in to grab him. he pinned it and started to claw and bite it. "Filthy Twoleg kit when i get you your dead." he spat at it as it scram and threw him to the side knocking the breath out of him. "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS STARCLAN!" he yowled
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:08 pm

The monster having stopped, gave Stonepaw the chance to catch up. He jumped up into a tree, keeping hidden from the twolegs. He spotted Reedpaw through the dark transparant sides of the monster. HE'S ALIVE! THANK STARCLAN!

Featherstar looked at the kits, the sorrow on his face grew even more. "She will watch from starclan now." He mewed so softly to the two. Earthpelt shivered, and looked up at the starless night. Seeing a single warrior shinning above the clan. Slowly the other members of starclan began to shine their silver pelts down to the cats. In only a few heartbeats, a hundred of their ancestors had gathered around them. Her eyes began to open, gazing in wonder as she knew that her mother was being met and welcomed into their cat's ranks. Featherstar flet something by his side, he turned his gaze towards it. He could see a pale outline of a cat, but the sight of soft brown eyes. "Bramblefur...." He whispered. Then it was gone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Foxkit nodded "will Reedpaw come back?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 pm

"I.... I have no idea if my son or Reedpaw will ever return...." Featherstar said horesly. The thought of never seeing his son would shake his world. He had to push it away for the time.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh..." Foxkit layed down next to her brother and bramblefur for the vigal.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Stonepaw punced on the first twoleg he saw, the one who had controled the monster. It yelped and swung its head fiercely, clawing at him to come off its head. Stonepaw hissed, but a pair of gentler paws pulled him from the raving twoleg. Stonepaw turned to see it was a twoleg kit, who quickly placed him in the cage that held Reedpaw. "Well.... that wasn't the best rescue...." He mummbled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:05 pm

"STONEPAW!!!! great starclan why are you here? you should have stayed with Eclipsemoon and your father taking care of Earthpelt!" he exclaimed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next