Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 22 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

Onetooth gritted her teeth at the pain and lashed out again. "I'M NOT STAYING DOWN YOU (censored :3)!!" she yowled, and tried to claw Aspen's face.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

Aspen easily moved back to keep herself clear of the claws, another cat running up to help pin the feisty elder.

"Foxdung!" Lionblaze hissed as Darkheart slashed his shoulder. He was a strong warrior, having been training for many moons to become this, but he was no match for Darkheart. The dark tom raised himself above the new warrior and then brought his claws down across Lionblaze's face. A shrill yelp filled the air for a moment, and then it was silent.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

"Lionblaze...? Are you OK?" she mewed, struggling to turn her head.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am

Darkheart turned towards Onetooth with blood dripping down his claws. His eyes narrowed in a glare. Aspen bit into the elder's scruff and threw her into the concrete wall next to them. Lionblaze's body was limp, laying flat on the bloodied ground with three claw marks going down his face. Rouges snickered at the warrior's failed attempts at rescuing the elder and the kit. Three of them circled him, prodding his motionless body and snickering in spite. Brakenkit let out a wail of horror from the den, his three cousins hissing at him and clawing at his ears for him to be silent. The kit moved back, and then watched in horror.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 am

Onetooth continued trying to fight back, even though she couldn't do much. She was weakening...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 am

"Leave the corpse alone." Darkheart mewed to the three cats, and they instantly left Lionblaze's body alone. They padded over to Darkheart for more orders. Aspen raked her claws across Onetooth's ears and then bite at her throat.
Brakenkit's gaze never left Lionblaze's body. He held his breath, praying to Starclan for the tom to not be dead. Please oh please... He thought he saw a shimmering around the lion-like body of the tom. His breath came short as Brakenkit saw the tom place one paw in front of the other, and stood up against the rouges. A ragged breath drew the cats' attention to him. "How dare you." Lionblaze glared at them, and then snapped at the air in fury. "Stealing a kit, attacking an elder, and unfairly fighting a warrior and elder. Look at you Aspen! You call this 'empire' great and yet it is filled with cowards! Betrayers! Traitors!" His claws dug into the bloodied dirt, the three cuts would surely become scars if he fought, but at the moment the only thing that mattered was saving Onetooth. He lunged, and bit right into Darkheart's throat, claws tearing at him. He ignored the claws and fangs that slashed and bit into him the best he could.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

Onetooth heard LionBlaze speaking. He was alive! Thank the stars... She saw him fighting one of the cats... She wanted to help, and she weakly inched forward. She was surprised Aspen didn't really notice... She bit one of Darkheart's paws suddenly, hoping this would keep the cat still and help Lionblaze. She bit down hard, adding pressure until she heard a gross ripping of flesh. and maybe even the crunch of a bone..
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 am

Darkheart yowled in pain and tried his best to shake the two. Aspen raked her claws against Onetooth's back and then heard something behind her. She turned to see Stoneclaw, Featherstar, Cloudheart, and many other Willowclan warriors and apprentices burst through the brush. "Thank Starclan!" Lionblaze yowled, seeing Cloudheart run up to slash at Darkheart. The black tom hissed, and shook them free, "Aspen..." He panted, it was obvious they were not yet able to fight such a huge patrol of fresh warriors. "Return the kit and elder!" Featherstar demanded, taking a menacing step towards his daughter and her mate. He felt not love for his daughter anymore. Perhaps deep down he still loved her, but that was the memory of the apprentice and warrior, not the traitor and deserter before him. The two rouges hissed angrily. Stoneclaw was itching to fight, and from the looks of it Lionblaze had been doing that the whole time. Cloudheart licked her old apprentice's bleeding face cuts and then began whispering her anger to him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am

Onetooth didn't let go of the cat's foot when she was clawed. She didn't even let go as the cat's body somehow left her mouth... She still had a chunk of the foot, and kept her mouth clamped tight.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 am

Darkheart looked down to see a whole toe gone and he stared dumbly in shock. "How did you..." He stammered and then turned to Aspen.

"GIVE ME MY SON BACK!" Stoneclaw snarled, taking a menacing step towards the two. His ears twitched at the sound of a squeal, and then saw Brakenkit run out of the den where his cousins were hissing at him from. "Brakenkit!" Stoneclaw mewed and ran his tongue along his fur. "Are you alright!?" He panicked quickly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:40 am

"Your toe doesn't taste to good..." Onetooth mumbled to Darkheart. "I believe that depending on how something's toes taste, that's how good or bad it's soul is." she stared ominously in his direction.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 am

Darkheart hissed, a swarm of rouges coming to defend their leaders from over the wall that had both cornered the two and protected them. Aspen hissed, "Old furball." She spat, and climbed over the wall, Darkheart limped to get the kits to come and soon the family had vanished over the wall. A swarm of rouges left behind, and then they all fled over the wall.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 am

Onetooth still had the toe in her mouth. She wasn't gonna lose it... The toe was a reminder of how corrupted living things could be. Anything, no matter how pure, could be corrupted. But luckily, the universe worked backwards as well. Anything corrupted could become pure...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 am

(That's rather gross)

Stoneclaw licked his kit furiously.

Lionblaze looked at Cloudheart with a twitch of annoyance. "I'll be-" He was cut off by her tail. "Brakenkit did Lionblaze get really hurt?" She turned to the little tom. Brakenkit nodded. "Yeah! Darkheart got on his hind legs and brought his claws right down his face! I thought it had killed Lionblaze because he was real still until I saw something shimmery around him and he got up!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 am

(yeah, it's gross. That's how I roll. I roll in the gross... I live for gross. I'm the master of grotesque things and gore. As far as I'm concerned, anyway...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 am

(o.o)

Lionblaze hissed for the kit to stop, but he wouldn't. It was true, Starclan had given him the strength to continue when his body would not. He closed his eyes, and breathed in the sweet scent that was still there. He could just see the brown and black tabby fur sitting above the cats in a tree. Lionblaze nodded to her in thanks, and the wind picked up. Carrying her scent, and her image away.

Featherstar opened his mouth when the wind picked up, all he smelled was Bramblefur, and he turned with big brown eyes to look about... She was gone, and his tail drooped lightly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

Onetooth got up, and tried to quietly limp back to camp without causing a big fuss. She never had liked being fussed over... Or having injuries treated. Injuries healed just fine on their ownwithout help from others!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 am

Lionblaze got up and followed after Onetooth. "Hey!" He called out after her and picked the pace despite his own wounds.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 pm

"Go back... You need to be treated. Even if being treated hurts like hail!" (she means it literally. She's been stuck in many showers of hail, and it's NOT FUN!) "You should go spend time with that kit... He seemed important to you." she smiled nicely, but inside she was thinking 'GO AWAY! GO AWAY! YOU'LL DRAW ATTENTION! I'LL HAVE TO BE TREATED! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!' Twisted Evil
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Lionblaze snorted. "Right, I'm totally disappearing." He mewed and then gave Onetooth a gentle nudge. "Icebreeze is real nice, trust me." He assured her. He was starting to like this elder, she was funny and still strong.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 am

Eclipsemoon ran out and licked her kit. "Oh my kit! I'm so sorry! I won't forgive myself!" she cried. Her eyes showed anger. She got up and looked at Stoneclaw. "I killed her once, and I will do it again," she nuzzled her mate and looked at her kits. The moon was still bright but was sinking. She felt the scars burning and gasped in pain. She fell down and passed out.
Aspen appeared.

Foxheart ran up to Lionblaze and Onetooth. "You guys alright? I heard what happened," her face went from concern to sadness and anger, "I knew that something was wrong. I just wasn't sure." She hung her head for she knew Starclan helped the tom she liked.

Icebreeze looked stunned. Her sister was such a target.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

(Which Aspen? New or old?)

Lionblaze purred lightly, he was touched by her concern. He nuzzled her head to assure her. "I'll be fine after I get this elder and myself to Icebreeze." His eyes flickered as he wanted to make sure she got the message. "Its alright. I promise."

Stoneclaw dashed to his mate. "Eclipsemoon!" He mewed in shock, she hadn't looked very happy before she fell down. He licked her face, hoping to revive her. "Eclipsemoon!" He yowled in worry.

Featherstar climbed on top of the highbranch and gazed down at his clan. They were suffering from some losses, but triumphant over other victories. Lionblaze definitely had been ready to be a warrior, and Foxheart seemed just as able. His brown gaze settled on the Stoneclaw and Eclipsemoon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 pm

(Old. Well Starclan time i guess.)

Aspenleaf walked to the meeting spot. She waited for Eclipsemoon, but she never came. She padded to the edge of the forest and heard that unmistakable voice of Aspen. She hissed under her breath.

Eclipsemmon stood infront of a red she-cat with a black tail. A hatered filled her fur and stood on end.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 am

Aspen purred darkly, she stalked towards Eclipsemoon. "There you are..." She mewed, circling the she-cat that she had taught the path of a rouge to and knew she would be betrayed by. The rouge cat jumped up onto a rock, dark trees surrounded her with deep green ferns as well.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

Eclipsemoon hissed, "So is that how you're calling me back! Make you claws run down my face again!" The darkness didn't phase her.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next