Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaarać„›
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 13 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Lunar looked shocked as she watched Jay go up stairs and slam the door. She got up and slowly went up the stairs and knocked on the door, "Jay?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Holo finished up her dinner, then went up the stairs and said "Mom... You OK? You fall and hurt yourself or something?" she looked a bit concerned. "Did something happen at work...?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 am

A deep growl could be heard clearly through the door. "Get to bed!"
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 am

Lunar stepped away from the door. She looked at Holo, concern for Jay easily seen on her face. Lunar turned toward her room and sighed, "Goodnight then, Holo.."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

"Yeah... G'NIGHT MA! DON'T STRESS OUT TO MUCH! IT'LL TURN YOUR HAIR GREY!" She called through the door, and went to bed obediently.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Raffiel stared at Khora, and then felt tears well in his eyes. "But mom-" She cut him off with a cold glare. "We have no choice. I'm so sorry." She said and walked into her empty room. Raffiel bunched up his fists and punched the wall. "This isn't fair!" He growled and stormed into the backyard where he began kicking up dirt. Khora stared at him from her room, the window's blinds open. She wanted to cry, but just couldn't. She had to stay strong and take him somewhere safe. She didn't tell him they would be farther along the road, not to far away. She couldn't afford a big move.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Lunar curled up in her bed and fell asleep. Nina laid in her bed, awake and staring at the shadow covered walls.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

(I'm SOOOO adding Erebus to this now!)

Name: Erebus
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

Jay never fell asleep that night.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 am

Ayalilla woke up at about 3 in the morning with her kids all around her on the living room floor. "Uhh... So early... Work... No saturday... sakfbdhsbjhdsjhfdjsasffajlfjlasf!" and she drowsily got up.No work today. A family walk would be nice... Maybe she'd go to the park a couple blocks down the street. Then Willow started crying. "Awwwww, shush honey. Stop crying. I know it's early." she murmured, and picked Willow and her siblings up carefully.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

"Darn it, looks like rain." A voice growled, standing in a street light at about three a.m. was a fair skinned man with medium length black hair and blue eyes. He was leaning against the metal pole, smoking a cigarette and taking a swig of bud light right after each breath. He pushed off the light once the alcohol was all gone and dropped the cigarette butt onto the sidewalk, stepping on it and turning his foot he walked up the street for a half hour. He reached the seven eleven and entered. "Hey got any more bud light and cigarettes?" He asked the cashier who shook his head. "Dude, you're gonna become an alcoholic at this rate, not to mention lung cancer." The man had seen Erebus just the hour before. Erebus snarled, and ran to where he knew the alcohol was, took two packs, one in each hand, and ran out of the building. "THEIF!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 am

Ayalilla had gathered up her kids and put them in a stroller after feeding them. "Kay... Mommy's finally taking you kids to the park! So exciting!" she said quietly and rolled the stroller out the door. She smelled rain coming, but didn't let it bother her. "It's just rain... Worst thing would be a cold or something... And the park's only three blocks or so away." When she was only one bock away she saw a man running out of the Seven Eleven. "Guy must be in a real hurry... Wonder if he has to work today or something?" she muttered and kept walking.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 am

Rowan was walking on the sidewalk. He found a freshly smoked cigarette butt and a broken beer bottle. He brushed his gray hair to the side. The blonde was starting to show. Thank goodness he had to go get his hair cut later today. He continued down the street and crossed to the Seven Eleven. He bought a stick of jerkey and left.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Erebus was panting when he stopped in an ally. He imagined hearing sirens nearby and jumped the fence into a backyard. He looked around, no lights on in the house. "Thank god..." He let out and then a 'CLICK!' drew he attention. He turned to see a shotgun pointed right at his face. A man stood there and he sighed. "Look man, I'm just passing through." He held up his hands. Then bent down, picked up the beer and hoped right back over the fence.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Ayalilla gasped as cold water hit her. It had started to rain. She yelled something unrepeatable, and turned right around. "WHY NOW? JUST WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO ******* MAKE IT!!! I COULD ALREADY SEE THE PLAYGROUND!!!" she passed a yard with a man holding a shotgun to another man's head. She stopped and stared, the poor guy with a gun being pointed at him was just a kid, maybe a few years younger than her..? OH! He was the kid in a hurry. "Errrrmmm... I think that's illegal dude..." she pointed to the man holding the gun and looked right into his eyes as best she could, the rain helped keep her eyes moist so she didn't have to blink. "That's not really loaded is it? I'm training to be a lawyer... I heard that they're making a law against guns or something... I might have to report you..." she said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

Jay woke to sirens. And she just got to sleep. She looked put the window and saw the cops at a seven eleven. "Great," she mumbled and got back in bed. She pulled the pillow over her head and closed her eyes. Sleep came instantly.

A few of the cops found Rowan. They grabbed him and slammed him into the car. They searched him then cuffed him. "Is this the boy?" one burly man asked. He had a thick russian accent.

Rowan told the cops over and over, "I'm not the theif!" No one listened to him though.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 am

=.= you guys do realized Erebus is 23 right? Not a boy, or teenager?)

Erebus looked around, cursing at the sirens and took off quickly for his home. He made a dead sprint, which was pretty hard with all the beer weighing him down.

"No that's not him. His hair was black not grayish like that." The cashier said. "And he's a man." He frankly pointed out. "Not a child."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 am

Nina opened her eyes to the sounds of screams. The screaming was her alarm that was set on her cell phone. She stood up and looked around the shadow covered room silently then remembered it was Saturday.. She turned the alarm off.. Nina laid her head back down and watch the ceiling.

Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 am

(God I WISH it was saturday!)

Erebus finally made it, jumping into the backyard and then walking up into the house. "Hey hun I'm--" He was cut off by a pillow being thrown in his face. "What?" He asked the furious women in his living room. "You went drinking again didn't you!" She yelled, looking at the beer in his hands. "And don't tell me you stole those..." At his wordless response she let out an exasperated growl, her hands curling into two fists. "Erebus I have tried. I've tried to make this work, but you only care about your next smoke or your next drink!" Tears were brimming on her face, and Erebus placed the alcohol down on the coffee table. "And we don't have money to pay for all that." She pointed a finger at the door. "Out!" She yelled, Erebus was to stunned at first. "Angie wha-" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" She screamed and he just ran, leaving the beer behind.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 am

Lunar rolled onto her stomach and gripped the side of the bed as she slept. She had broke out in a cold sweat as she rolled onto her back. Suddenly, her eyes shot open and she started choking, waking up immediately. Lunar coughed loudly until she caught her breath. She looked around the dimly lit room with a panicked expression. Slowly, Lunar climbed out of the bed and walked over to her window, holding a blanket over her shoulders. She sat down and watched the sun rising, trying to forget about the nightmare.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

Ayalilla looked after him, shocked. How come he ran away...? Couldn't he tell she was trying to help him? She sighed and said to the other man "Go on about your business..." and walked off.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:25 am

Nina finally got up and out of bed. She was still wearing her same clothes from yesterday, never seeing the point in changing every 12 hours. She snuck through the hallway of the house, silently, trying not to wake up anyone in her family. Nina slipped through the back door then headed off to go for a walk.

A few minutes passed of looking out the window. Finally, the scared feeling passed as the nightmare slowly faded from her memory. Lunar walked out of her room, walked down the steps and looked at the stretch of hall way that she usually slid all the way to the kitchen with her socks. This morning was different though. To much had happened yesterday...
She walked to the kitchen and looked around for something to eat.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 am

Holo heard rustling and other noises in the kitchen, so she went downstairs. She rubbed her eyes, yawned and hugged her sister around the neck. "I'm to lazy to walk Lunaaaaaaaar... WHat day is it?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

"It's Saturday, Holo." Lunar replied with slight amusement in her voice.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm

"Yay!! THANK YOU WHOEVER MADE WEEKENDS!!!!!" she screamed, then went to the pantry and pulled out some bagels and the Nutella "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nothin' better than chocolate and bagels in the morning... Want me to make you one? I can put something different on it... I think we have errrr... Strawberry, peach, and maybe blackberry jam? and some pear and grape jelly? I dunno. We'll have to check." she said with sudden energy and put a bagels in the toaster.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next