Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Darkwater Pass - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Darkwater Pass

+6
Ash
Echo Dreamer
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Lunar
Me
10 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Darkwater Pass - Page 5 Empty Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Cheyenne giggled at him with only one hare in her mouth, the rest across her back like how Erebus had done his. "Didn't your mother tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" she asked playfully, bumping him slightly when passing him.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Erebus huffed, the odd taste of the container soiling any lingering remnants of blood in his mouth. He simply brushed on by her, slowly slipping back into his typically cynical mood.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Cheyenne looked at Erebus oddly, but brushed off his mood change as abnormal. 'He seemed like a pretty nice guy before anyways.' she thought to herself as she followed just behind him.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 am

Windrunner slowly trots out into the open, sniffing the air, looking for any signs of danger, sensing none he slowly and carefully makes his way back to the fallen tree, picking up small sticks and strands of grass along the way. When he finally reaches the tree he carefully approaches checking for any signs of foxes or coyotes, not seeing or smelling any he enters the hole. He starts placing the sticks and blades of grass over the entrance, hopefully hiding it from any predator that might pass by. Finally satisfied with his work he crawls into the area where his items were kept and curls up into a ball, being careful of his still sore wounds. "Finally, a familiar scent..." He quietly whispers, thinking about all the events that have happened in recent. Exhausted from the trip back he closes his eyes and falls asleep to the sound of the peaceful wind flowing through the pass.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Stalking through the brush, Desiree was determined to live up to her new found role in the pack as alpha. She could still smell the elk, and it was calling her name as she moved silently through the brush after it. Within a minute she had found it, limping along the stream and oblivious to her. The sandy colored she-wolf pushed herself close to the ground, and then took one step before lunging with a snarl and her fangs closed down on its throat and she tore it down with a vicious sound.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:03 am

Windrunner shifted in his sleep accidentally kicking the little barrier protecting him. It slide slightly and now covered only a small portion of the hole in his little log/den.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:41 pm

The she-wolf was panting, the hunt exhilarated her. But then something was moved, and her attention was snapped to its source. She dropped the elk, and started sniffing her way over to the hole. "Hello?" She asked when the faint scent of her pack lingered in a hole, and a fresher small that only barely held the pack's scent filled it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Windrunner shifted some more, then hearing a voice he started opening his eyes. He noticed his cover had shifted and he quickly rolled himself to his feet, maybe a little too quick because he fell back down on his injured paw. He barely resisted a yelp, he stood up slowly this time and let out a small warning growl, faint as it was he hoped it would demotivate any hopeful predator that might be lurking behind the cover.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Ears twitching at the pup sounds coming from within, Desiree sighed. "Windrunner? Is that you?" She called in, remembering the brown and white pup from the den clearing. The little one certainly wouldn't have been around the pack long enough to pick up enough of their scent. And all those herbs in there were only distorting it further. "It's Desiree, the Goldenbloods alpha. Well, the female one." She offered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:59 am

Hearing his name Windrunner was tempted to growl further but when they presented their name he quickly bit his tongue to silence himself. Respectfully he said "I am in here..." He paused slowly pushing off the cover to his makeshift hangout, he kept his head low as not to cause any problems or show any disrespect. He crawled out a slight sensation of pain going through his leg still, "May I ask, what is the pack alpha doing out here alone...?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Desiree offered him space to crawl out, and then a gentle smile. Before becoming the alpha, the she-wolf had been the pup-sitter in the pack. She could easily recall those skills needed to comfort the pups. "I was hunting." Replied the sandy furred she-wolf, looking over her shoulder to the elk kill not far away. "I like to get out alone sometimes, what with all there is to think about." And then she tilted her head at him. "And what of you little Windrunner?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Windrunner looked up a little bit, "I... Uh..." He paused and shook his head real quick to clear his thoughts. "I don't really like being in crowds anymore, not after my last pack..." He quickly added, "So I came out here to get some quiet and some fresh air," he paused once more a little nervous being around an alpha, "Is... Is that ok?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Smiling gently at the pup, Desiree nodded her head. "Yes, but as a pup you have to tell the adults in the pack where you're going. It's not safe all by yourself, remember that fox?" She then shook her head. "You're nearly the age of a trainee so I wouldn't worry too much but you can't go off without someone knowing." The she-wolf barked gently.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Windrunner looked down towards the ground his ears drooping, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be any trouble." He tensed slightly then looked up a little, "Is there a job that needs to be done in the pack?" He cleared his throat before he continued, "I would like to pull my own weight in the pack and also pay it back for what it has given me."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:47 am

Smiling even wider, the she-wolf took a step back. "Well if you could help me haul this here elk back to the pack we can see what sorts of jobs need to be done." Offered the alpha.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:03 am

Windrunner looked at the elk, he knew he would be no help but he nodded, he might as well try. He was determined to pay back the pack for everything they had given him, they welcomed him into their folds, so now he must earn what they have given him
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:12 am

Stepping over to the neck, Desiree gave the pup some quick instructions. "Alright, what I want you to do is walk in front of me and make sure I won't take this right into a rock or a log alright? That will save me a lot of time if I know what is coming up ahead." Then she clamped her fangs into the soft meat, and started dragging it, her back to the pup.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:50 am

Windrunner nodded quickly and instantly took his place looking as near and far as he could see along the path back for any items that may cause some trouble with movement, there was a rock in a few paces, a log behind them, He quickly, quietly, and with some stealth got to the top of the small rock to get a better view of everything. "Drag the elk to the right, maybe three paces."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Adjusting as the pup suggested, Desiree dragged the elk to the right, swerving around the obstacle. "Right, now?" She asked, still buried in the elk's throat as she dragged harder.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Windrunner quickly answered, "yes." He looked around some more, off in the distance he could see birds take off in flight, he also saw some elk scatter away from something, but he couldn't make out what it was.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 pm

"Windrunner?" Called Desireee through gritted teeth, not hearing the pup guide her back to the pack and instantly she grew worried. She let go of the elk, lifting her bloodied muzzle up and spotted him still on the log. "Windrunner?" She asked.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Windrunner growled towards the direction of the elk and birds scattering. Something didn't feel right, he couldn't see what was making them scatter and he didn't like not seeing, hearing Desiree call to him he quickly slid to the ground and scrambled over to her. "Sorry." He said quietly, lowering his ears slightly.

Last edited by ArcticFox on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found an Error)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:57 am

Fur rising as she stared further at the disturbance, Desiree's voice dropped to a dangerous snarl. "Get behind me." She ordered sternly to Windrunner, eyes not leaving the trembling bushes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Windrunner quickly did as he had been ordered, facing back towards the bushes he bated his teeth ready to attack if needed.

Flow slowly and carefully stepped out of the bushes, she had been noticed so it would be best for her to reveal herself... Hopefully. Angeal was injured and unable to walk, and she didnt have the herbs or the ability to take care of the problem. She was going to scavenge some but noticed more wolves and went into her usual quiet observation. She wanted to call out to the wolves and ask for help, but she didn't even know if they would care.to hear what she has to say. Most wolves she encountered tried to kill her on sight. She had to atleast try to make contact, for Angeal. "H-Hello" a weak start... But it was better than nothing.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 pm

The emergance of the creature that had been shaking the brush and scaring the birds made Desiree blinked in surprise, before she simply stared. "Hello..." She replied after a moment. "You... Can speak?" This was a first for the animal that typically tried to eat their pups if left unattended.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next