Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Darkwater Pass

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:46 am

Windrunner stared at the fox, why did Desiree try talking to such a creature, she should just kill it, all foxes deserved one things and that was death.

Flow gave a gental nod, "I..." Her voice trailed off and she just gave a small whine looking in the direction of Angeal. She did not know how to ask these wolves to help save Angeal, she didn't even know if they would have the supplies to do so.

Angeal lay looking up towards the stars. This was his faut, the pain he felt and losing his ability to protect Flow. Had he just done his job he would have killed those which hunted and stalked them, but he let then go, and now Flow was off alone. Angeal tried to stand once more, he HAD, to protect Flow, if he failed to do then his life meant nothing... He was able to get onto two of his feet, but when placing his third he fell once more, hitting the ground hard, causing him to see stars. Once more he had failed to get up and track down Flow, and he was rewarded with a fowl taste of his own blood.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:51 am

Slowly the she-wolf snapped out of her shock, and her fur rose once more with hostility. "What do you want fox?" She demanded, deciding that considering she could actually communicate with the fox that in some way it deserved to explain itself. She could see blood, and smell wolf on her. It better not have been from a pup.

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:23 am

Flow lowered herself closer to the ground feeling she was not welcome, "Please... M... My friend, he is injured. He is a wolf, and I don't have the strength, or supplies to mend his wounds."

Windrunner looked at the fox, he highly doubted that her friend was a wolf, just another fox waiting to attack.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm

"Who gave you thoes wounds?" She asked with a low snarl, suspicion coating every word that the alpha spoke. "Was it him? Or other wolves or foxes?"

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Flow cowered slightly, the she-wolf obviously did not want her present, "It was two other wolves who were hunting us." She paused, and then deciding to switch to a different tactic to get Angeal help she stood up and puffed out her chest as bravely as she could. "I... I don't care what you think of me, or what you will do to me, just help him," she paused to take a quick breath, "please, just save him..." Her voice trailed off a tear slowly sliding down her cheek.

Windrunner stared at the fox, either this fox was very cunning and planning a really good trap, or maybe... Just maybe the fox was telling the truth and a wolf was out there, and hurt. The young pup stopped his own tiny snarl and just stayed behind the alpha, she would choose what was best to do.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Malheure stopped, sniffing the air. "I smell blood. From a wolf."
Arturo slowed down and glanced around the area. There were some strange tracks and a few spatters of blood. He nudged Malheure and flicked his tail. "This way."
Malheure nodded, trotting down the little path with Arturo in the lead.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Angeal huffed hard, it hurt to breath, it hurt to move, but above all, it hurt to think of the danger Flow could be in without him there, this might be another packs territory, and she had wandered off alone. Giving another huff he forced himself into a partial sitting position, he gave in to a whine deep in his throat. He got the slight taste of blood on his tongue... His own. He gently lowered himself back to the ground as best he could with his good paw. He looked around slightly, he was in no position to defend himself, and that he did not like.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:35 am

Malheure rushed up to the black pelted stranger at the end of the bloody trail. "Are you okay?" she asked, looking over his body and noting the many injuries.


Arturo was a bit hesitant when he spotted the stranger, but he didn't want Malheure to get hurt, so he followed her anyway, watching very carefully. The black-furred wolf didn't seem to be in very good condition, but he wasn't going to take any chances.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:41 am

Angeal looked up at the wolves examining them real quick. They were not the previous attackers, and he felt that was good but something he didn't see Flow. He said bluntly "I will be fine," he paused momentarilly, thinking about Flow, "do you know where Flow is?" Another slight pause followed by "She went to go and find help..." His voice trailed off thinking of the many things that couls have happened to her by now.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 am

"Who?" Malheure asked, then realized it was a bit of a stupid question. "We didn't see anybody, but we might bump into her. We're trying to get in touch with the pack, and she might have found them and managed to get a healer."
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Staring at the fox, listening and debating, the she-wolf at last relented. "Fine. Windrunner, go back to the pack and get a few people to come and bring the kill back." She ordered, and then dropped her voice to a whisper. "And in case I need backup." With that she straightened up and crossed over to the fox.

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Windrunner quickly nodded and turned tail, he lifted his snout quickly to get a judge of the wind and afterwards began to run. He quickly picked up his speed, but knew better than to run at his fastest. He needed to translate a message, he finally had a good use.

Flow looked up at the she-wolf, trying not to let her happiness show, "Thank you." She turned around and began to walk back towards Angeal, soon, very soon she would be able to see him again, and just maybe, get him some proper help.

Angeal just layed his head down, he had no real interest in these strangers, "Trust me it is probably best that your paths did not cross anyways." With that he gave another huff and continued thinking about Flow, wishing to see her more every second.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 pm

The she-wolf followed silently, pleased with just how quickly the pup had obeyed her. She could see him growing up into something special in the pack with the right mentoring. The ground was starting to reek of blood, and the sandy she-wolf was slowly beginning to believe the fox's story more.

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:06 am

"We could help you get somewhere, if you have somewhere you want to go?" Malheure said hopefully. She wanted to help the wolf in some way.
Arturo made a small but displeased noise. If the wolf accepted he was probably going to be the one doing the 'helping'.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

Angeal looked over at the she-wolf, "I am staying here until she gets back." His vision was beginning to spin, the blood loss was starting to get to him.

Flow quietly crept close to where Angeal was, but seeing the two strangers stopped she looked back at the wolf with her, "The one on the ground is Angeal, but I don't know the others." She lowered herself to the ground trying to remain as hidden as possible from sight.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Malheure nodded after a moment. "If you're sure that's what you want to do..." she said, and turned back to Arturo, who's fur was standing on end. "What's wrong?"
"I thought I heard something." he said, looking around in the direction the noise came from.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 pm

The sound of voices made Desiree snarl with mistrust, and she rushed forward with snapping fangs at the two. She'd never seen the pair, and she wheeled on Flow with anger. "Filthy fox!" Her words came out with a snarl.

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Flow just stayed where she was, the words stung but she held her ground, she did not know the two and had no interest in them, but she did her job. She got help to Angeal.

Angeal raised himself slightly, looking around, he saw Flow and apparently the she-wolf with her was angered. Flow had once more found trouble, and once more it was because of him. Angeal quickly forced himself to his feet and rushed to cover Flow from any potential harm, he planted his feet as best he could his foreleg bending slightly the broken bone shifting and grinding against itself. He bared his teeth in a vicious snarl of both protection and pain, a small line of blood running down his lips and falling to the ground. No one was going to harm Flow while he still breathed, and he would make sure of it.

Windrunner ran into the grounds doing his best to keep a fast pace, he got to the dead elk, but niether Desiree nor the fox were there. He sat waiting for everyone else.to cath up with his nose close to the ground attempting to pick up any other strange scents, but didn't catch anything.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Malheure gasped in surprise when she saw a female wolf talking to a fox, and the injured wolf actually GETTING UP AND RUNNING OVER TO PROTECT THE FOX! "Arturo!"
"What?" Arturo asked, wondering why it sounded like she was about to scold him.
"Go help him, you dolt! He's injured! He can't fight!"
"Got it." he replied, and dashed forwards, stopping at Angeal's side. 'The things I do for her...' he thought, rolling his eyes ever so slightly.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Flow was suprised by all the sudden movements, but keeping track of what was most important she snapped at Angeal. "You should not be standing!" She went and gripped his ear and gently tugged at it to attempt to get him to sit down and calm down, and to avoid further injury.

Angeal stood bold even with Flows gentle tugs he would not let his guard down, the she-wolf he snarled at could easily harm Flow and he would not let that happen. Angeal looked over slightly his snarl dropping momentarily and nodded his head in a small thanks to Arturo. He then turned his head back forward and snarled once more, it was not a aggressive as before, he could not muster the snarl again.

Windrunner jumped a top the log and looked around, now waiting for everyone to gather around he looked around, he noticed some shifts in the grass, that must be the direction the fox took Desiree. He looked at the elk, it sat there unattended, such a disappointment.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Malheure moved a bit closer to the group, but still kept her distance. She hadn't ever been very good at fighting. She wasn't comletely sure what was going on, but she still wanted to help in some way.
"Do you know this fox?" Arturo asked Angeal, keeping his eyes on Desiree.
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Angeal gave a nod, "This fox's name is Flow, and the only reason I can stand proud here to defend her today is because she has kept me alive to this point." He paused then dropped his snarl completely shaking his head a little to try and get rid of the light headed feeling and to get Flow to stop tugging at his ear.

Flow looked up at Angeal, if he had not saved her that first time then she would not be here either. She quietly said "We have kept each other alive, and have traveled far as great friends.'

avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm

A low growl was escaping past Desiree's bared fangs, lips curled up in a snarl. "Who are you?" She demanded of the two uninjured wolves. "Are you here to invade my pack? Because I can promise you that it won't get you very far using a fox." She immediately assumed they were on the odd pair's side, white muzzle still wet with elk blood. She probably almost looked rabid. "And why on earth would you help a fox? Or a fox help a wolf in the first place?" Demanded the alpha.

Legs tearing up whole scores of earth behind him, Erebus pounded his way after Windrunner. Once they'd caught up, he sniffed the air and Desiree's fresh scent carried him right to her. "Guard the elk." He snarled to Windrunner, not intending on being harsh but his mind was in a complete battle mentality.

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  ArcticFox on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Windrunner grumbled as he sat down looking at the elk, he didn't want to be on guard duty, but it was his job and responsibility. He stretched out on the log, his two forepaws hanging slightly over the edge.

Angeal looked at the she-wolf, he got an anchor on his anger and was able to calmly point out his position. "Ever since I was a pup I was tought to defend those that are in need, to aid those who may accept it. My pack went..." He paused his voice caught in his throat.

Flow continued Angeal's statement, "looking for foxes too close to the territory with the intent of having them relocate to an area further from the den, but instead some wolves that were with him chose to harm and kill, and disobey Alpha."

Angeal nodded, "I jumped in, defending a young fox pup, and saved a life." He paused then mumbled "I did my job as the accending alpha, and to this day, and the next I shall continue to do that job." Angeal tried to keep his eyes on the she-wolf but his vision was blurring too much and he was beginning to see stars.
avatar
ArcticFox

Posts : 888
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 20
Location : Places

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  DovaWolf on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:50 am

Bloodfire smelled the elk blood from were he was resting after a failed rabbit hunt, Grunting he got himself up from where he was lying down cursing the rabbit that got away from him. he ran a to where he was smelling the blood from, stopping about a 100 feet out seeing only a pup near the corps but smelling fox blood and maybe some other wolves near by slowly approaches Windrunner stops about five feet away and says " i have 2 Questions for you. first where are the other wolves?" "second can you share any of that elk, or are you just stuck on guard duty because the wolf that killed it is lazy to guard it himself, and went to get his buddies so he could show off his kill"
avatar
DovaWolf

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 21
Location : Okinawa Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum