Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fire and Ashes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fire and Ashes

+2
Me
Artemis
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ashes - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Ashes

Post  Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

"You injured... Don't move please ma'am!" Amparo said to Jay. He sniffed the air and smelled an unfamiliar scent. What was it? It wasn't wolf... Or any animal he was familiar with! It smelled horrible, and un-natural. "I smell something... Do you know what it is?" he asked Holo and Jay.

Holo shook her head, and said "It's familiar though... Like I smelled it before..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Jay chuckled at the young male. "Don't worry about me," she spoke. "I remember that smell. It smells like Rowan we I first adopted him. Remember Holo?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ummmmmmmm... Kinda of..." Holo said, blushing. She only remebered that she had liked the smell... But over the years it had faded from him and she had mostly forgotten it. Suddenly she stopped blushing and her eyes opened wide "I KNOW THAT SMELL! It was from when my birth pack died!!! Then... Four older wolves... One of them looked like Lunar, and one was grey with black feet, and one was all black except for his tail and face and underbelly... and the other one was kinda reddish brown. How the stars am I remebering this!?!" she barked. "Who were those wolves...? Did they live through that day? Why did they shove me and Lunar away and make us run?" Holo couldn't understand why she remembered all this now... Three years later. Why? Why hadn't Lunar or her remembered ever? Holo curled up in a tight ball, looking very scared as she remembered.

(lolz DRAMA!!! Razz The people she remembered were her mom, her Sister Midnight Shadows and her twin Ahiga, and finally Askuwheteau her oldest brother. She didn't remember her dad because he had already died and she was inside a cage and passed out from shock at the time.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 pm

(Ahiga! Very Happy )

Lunar saw Rowan with Raffiel and rushed over, "Are you guys ok?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Amparo looked confused at Holo's reaction to the scent, and turned his head towards Jay "What's her problem...?" he asked, hoping she knew.

(I wonder... should I maybe bring Askuwheteau's family back in this one? It would be kinda cool... But... Naw! Forget it!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Rowan grunted. "GET HIM OUT!!!!!" he barked.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 am

Raffiel struggled to scrap at the charred Earth in front of him. He was in a bit of a ditch to, which didn't help. He looked at Lunar in desperation, if Rowan gave up, if he couldn't hold it any longer, he just knew he would die. But then a large black figure stood above them, ash swirling in the air made his appearance almost demonic. Red paws held up the large strong frame and then two piercing blue eyes surrounded by blood red stained black fur. "You won't last long like that." The voice laughs slightly. "Erebus! YOU CAUSED THIS DIDN'T YOU!" Raffiel snapped and tried to get out once again but to no avail. The dark wolf laughed, "I barely made it out myself, now why would I set the woods on fire?" Raffiel's green eyes glowered with hate.

Khora whined in pain, what a terrible thing to happen to an expecting mother! She wheezed and coughed. Finally her strength had left her, no matter how strong she tried to be she wanted to simply curl up and die, or at least hide. The brown/grey she-wolf tried to think and focus on what she had to fight and live for. Blaze, Raffiel, Lunar, Holo, the pack, redemtion.... There was a pang in her abdomen, The pups, the unborn, innocent pups, they must have a safe place to be born in... With no strength left at all, Khora somehow managed to get up and looked sternly at the horizon. With a raspy voice she growled in determination showing that the she-wolf's instincts were still kicking. "I'm.... I'm not dead yet." There was a moment of silence before she burst into a quick pace after the only scent she could find...

Erebus's...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Rowan couldn't growl All he was focused on was making sure Raffiel got out. "Erebus, either get him out or Khora can whoop your butt because you killed him!!!!!' Rowan grunted as he faulted a bit.

Jay coughed. Her throat was dried from all the smoke. "Where is Khora when you need her?" she rasped. Her once blue-gray pelt, ashen now.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Lunar pulled Raffiel out from the ditch slowly. Automatically she looked at his wounds and whispered only to him, "I'm going to get you out of here.."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Erebus snarled with anger. "You imputent whelp!" He snarled at Rowan. The huge black wolf jumped down and bared his teeth at the smaller male. He had started to like this place, lots of food, safe from compatition. But now, it was gone. He felt a lump in his throat and belly. It rumbled for the first time in weeks.

Raffiel looked at Lunar and licked her cheeks. "Thank you." His voice was rugged and strained.

Khora emerged ontop of the same hill Erebus had just stood on. "Erebus, Raffiel, Roawn, Lunar. Thank goodness you're alright!" She exclaimed and jumped down breaking up the rising fight. The expecting mother licked her son first then looked at Lunar with a gleam of relief and licked her as well. She turned then to Rowan and Erebus. "Oh look you all, well I seem to have my work cut out for me now don't I?" She licked Rowan's shoulder then and looked at Erebus with mistrust. Then after she saw a certain pang in his blue eyes she licked his head. "It's good to see you've all come out mostly unharmed."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Lunar looked at Khora thankfully. "You have such good timing." She simply stated.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 pm

The clever female winked one of her gold eyes at Lunar. "Yes that I indeed know." She whispered and looked around at the destruction and not even the small reuinion was enough to stop the pang in her heart at the twisting burned home of hers. Erebus was shocked at the lick, he had expected a kind greeting but not that. He had to remind himself that she was taken and never would want to be his if she knew all he had done. It was only a moment of yerning. Raffiel licked Lunar's ears a few times with glee. "You know I love you right?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

Lunar shy'd away from the lick then giggled quietly. She nudged his shoulder playfully with her nose,"Yes, but I love you more."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 am

Raffiel shook his head. "Nah that's impossible." He was in a bit of a puppy love state, just so happy his to be mate was safe and sound in this horrifying world. He licked her ears kindly, and heard a scoff from Erebus. "Come on, you've got to be kidding me." He mouthed off at them. Khora shot him a warning glance. "Although he is right about one thing. We need to find the others. Come on." She turned and started up the hill and lifted her head to raise a howl. Erebus joined and Raffiel reluctantly did as well.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 am

Lunar joined in on the howl then listened closely for a response from any of the others.
Dodge emerged from the shadows near the small group of wolves. He has been watching, observing.. "Any help needed?" He asked in a casual tone. Not knowing any of them, he wanted to seem friendly. he knew many wolves, and many wolves new him. Or had heard of him at least. Some knew him as the silent shadow, or the king-killer. But he'd never been to this area before and wasn't sure about these wolves.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Erebus cut himself off, he looked at the new arrival and bared his fangs in warning. It took him a little while before he recognized the wolf. "King-Killer?" He was astonished, and then growled in low warning. "What are you doing here?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Dodge looked at Erebus, then moved his eyes toward Khora. From what he had seen, it looked like she was currently in charge of this small group. He watched Khora as he spoke, "I simply came to offer any help, if needed." Then he slowly returned his look back to Erebus and continued, "I'm sorry, do I know you?" The face was familiar, but he couldn't bring a name to it. Or where he had seen him before. With slow, easy steps, he moved closer.Lunar looked at the new strange wolf nervously. The way Erebus had acted when he saw him made her a bit on edge thinking this was just going to be trouble now.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Amparo whined, then made a decision. "Holo, quit your whining." he barked. "We have to find others. Can you help me get her up Jay?" He pulled Holo up a bit.

Holo yelped and tried struggled back down but Amparo was much stronger than her. "NO! THEY'RE GONNA GET ME! I DON'T WANNA GO!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Erebus's hackles rose. "You don't remember me, that's to bad. You'll remember me for certain if you cause us any trouble." The angry wolf warned with a flash of his fangs and stood close to Khora. Raffiel was rather confused with all of this and stood next to Lunar with his hackles slowly raising.
Khora on the other hand was rather calm about all this, plus if a fight broke out she would be risking the life of her pups. She looked at him carefully. Then with a whisper asked Erebus asked who King-killer was. "A infamous wolf from many territories. There is a story that he goes around in the shadows unseen until it is to late for the victim. " (That's correct is it not?) He whispered to her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 pm

(As far as rumors and stories go, anything is correct lol Razz )
Dodge's expression changed from calm to offended, "No, no, my friend. You've got it wrong. Feeding these poor wolves your web of lies." He took a step to the side, looking to be thinking deeply, as if remembering. His eyes danced, "I remember you! Your Erebus, aren't you?" Dodge never looked toward Raffiel nor Lunar, just watching Erebus now. He took a few steps closer, "How have things been, my friend? Still having troubles finding a place to belong?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Erebus flattened his ears to his skull. With a low growl he began to advance towards Dodge. "I have never been your friend!" He challanged, and an even lower growl began to eminate from his chest and bared fangs. But once again Khora stepped in the way. "Erebus!" She snapped, and planted her fangs on his muzzle to keep him silent. Raffiel stiffled a chuckle at the sight of the large, menacing black wolf being stopped by a smaller, pregnant healer. Erebus yelped and tried to free himself but her fangs were sharp and he only hurt himself more.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Lunar watched the scene curiously. Dodge still had the same expression on his face, the slight curve of a smile forming on the right side of his jaw and his eyes daring Erebus to come closer. After all, he got his names for a reason.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 pm

After about a minute of having him pinned like that Khora let go and glared down at him with her golden eyes. He sniffed the air and then backed away some. Though where he sulked Erebus gave Dodge a hateful glance. Khora sighed and then turned to the wolf. "I'm sorry for the commotion. My name is Khora, I think you know Erebus." She motioned to her tail and Erebus growled a bit. "That's Raffiel, Rowan and Lunar."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Dodge looked at Khora with a plesant smile, "Very nice to meet you, Khora." He turned and looked to each wolf as he said their names, "Rowan, Raffiel, Lunar.." As he was about to introduce himself, he used one of his front paws and slightly bent it so it was as if he 'bowed' respectfully, "I am Dodge. Yes, your friend Erebus is right about me. As far as stories and rumors go, anyway." Now standing up straight, he continued, "I have only come to see if anyone here needed my help. It would be an honor to help out such a fine looking group as you all." Lunar smiled now. She was starting to sort of like this wolf. It was exactly how she had began to trust Erebus so quickly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Khora's ears pulled back with flatter. "Well we certainly could use it. With the fire destroying all the hunting lands I'm afraid there is no food remaining. And we are weak and I'm well..." She gestured at her firm, swollen belly. "If you could help the stronger of us get food it would be greatly appreaciated." She tried to not make them seem to weak but given their situation it was... difficult to say the least. "He seems civil, unlike Erebus." Raffiel whispered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next