Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Zombie Apocalypse

+3
Gaara愛
HiddenFaith
Lunar
7 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am

Dyven found cookies, potato chips, and soda, he also found water bottles and gallon jugs. He filled them up with water and shoved them into the duffle bag.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am

Athena looked around. "OK I think that's everything in this room." She said quietly, hearing floor boards creaking as something moved nearby. It made her skin crawl and this place reeked of death.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am

Macey checked the hotel lobby, but it was clear as usual. Most things probably thought the hotel was empty. She went outside and bashed a zombie in the face who had come after her with a mace. "Idiot... You things should know better by now!" She continued across the street and into the Walmart parking lot.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 am

A zombie crawled by Macey, opening it mouth to try to bite her. The zombie's hind legs had fallen off though leaving it to attempt a half crawl towards her feet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 am

Spring looked around cautiously. "Alright... Lets hurry an get back to the building roof. This place is giving me the creeps..."

"Lucky them." Carter agreed. He picked up his gun, spotting another zombie walking aimlessly just outside the fence that surrounds the property. With a single shot, it fell to the ground.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Athena nodded her head, "Yeah good idea." The floor boards nearby creeked again and she pulled out the tommy gun just in case. The handle of a door nearby was rattling.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Macey heard grunting as the zombie dragged itself across he round and she jumped, spun around and slammed a mace into it's brain. She made sure to close her eyes, and nose to avoid infection. She had watched one of her last friends die because she accidently swallowed some blood... That had NOT been to fun when she had to kill her own friend. She set her mouth in a grim, straight line and gave he zombie a few more whacks to be sure it was at least unconcious.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:14 am

Spring looked at the door handle and sudden anger came into her. She couldn't help it. She ran toward the door and kicked it angrily. She was going through another one of her crazy mood. Ever sense the appocalypse, she had ran out of her bipolar meds that kept her under control. She kicked the door again as she yelled, "You stupid! Lifeless! Heartless! Braindead! Uncle! Smelling! Mother F*****!!!"

(O.O)

Carter scanned the land in the distance, looking to see if any more were walking around. They couldn't get on the property unless they had learned they could climb over the fence, so it was rare for any to actually get close to the house. But over the past few days, the fence had become weaker from so many of the zombies pushing against it. If it fell down, no doubt would all the people on the farm be doomed.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 am

Casey finally reach the half open broken door of Walmart and went inside, she went as silently as she could to avoid anymore encounters. Wouldn't want to contaminate the food...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 am

Athena cringed with every word Spring yelled, and jumped to cover her mouth. The kicking was loud enough as it was! "Shsssss. We don't wanna attract every zombie in the building!" She warned in a low hiss.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Casey went through the store, grabbing the stuff she needed and stuffing it into multiple giant backpacks and smaller cloth bags which she attached to the backpacks.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Spring stopped the yelling and calmed down suddenly. She whispered, "Sorry..."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Dyven slung the backpack over his shoulder. "Lets get going," he hissed, "Find a new spot." he strapped a pack of C-4 onto a wall.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 am

Casey was just exiting when she saw a butterfinger chocolate bar. She hadn't had one in months. "Oh my god!" she said in surprise. Suddenly about five zombies came towards the checkout line she had been sneaking through. She grabbed the candy bar, stood up, and made a run for the door. "I WILL EAT CHCOLATE NO MATTER WHAT! I'M! NOT! LETTING! SOME! STUPID! DISASTER! RUIN! MY! LIFE!!!!!" she screamed angrily, and kept running until she reached the hotel, slammed the door, then locked and barred it. She went and got a few chairs to put in front of the doors as well.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 am

Spring looked around nervously, then hurried along with the others.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:29 pm

"What are you doing?!" Athena hissed at Dyven. "Why are you going to blow this place up!?" She demanded, her temper short with the stress of the zombies and a sick feeling that something far more dangerous then the average zombie was just around the corner. She shivered and then ran to Dyven. "What are you doing!?" She repeated in a tone only a principal could have.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 am

"What the heck does it look like?" he growled, "I may be the youngest but there is something more darngerous in here than a regular zombie. My skin is crawling and the sooner we get rid of it the better." He entered the hallway. "Don't worry, its pressure activated. One touch and the place goes down. We got to move." He brought his tommy around and waited for the others. He started down the hallway and stopped at a noise like feeding. "Disgusting," he muttered and looked in.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm

A zombie was hunched over a freshly killed human. It's hands were like claws, blood smeared all over them. Teeth like daggers shined in a mouth that looked like it had been cut to stretch wider. Black, soulless eyes looked over at Dyven in at first confusion, and then it let out a horrible screech. It spun on him, standing up to a staggering ten feet, its body hunched over to fit in the seven foot tall room. It's form resembled something like a t-rex, its arms pulled back and short. It ran right at him, and Athena pushed the teenager out of the way and stabbed the green skin with her switchblade. "RUN!" She yelled, the monstrous zombie roaring and slamming her into the wall. Athena gasped for breath and kicked at the zombie's mouth as it held her with one of its arms.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Dyven yelled as he pulled the tommy on the Zombie. He wanted the thing dead. He watched as the green skinned infected person fell to the floor. "Athena," he asked cautously. He didn't know what happened to her, or if she was still human.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Athena gasped, the pain had stopped and she looked herself over. "Thank god..." She whispered and then saw Dyven. "I'm fine, thanks. It didn't bite me." She assured him, her sides hurting from where its claws had been wrapped around her waist, the zombie was still gurgling but it was certainly dead. "We best watch out for those things next time." She kicked it slightly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Dyven sighed and lead the way. "Thanks for saving me," he whispered back to her, "We better move before finds the C-4 and touches it."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:33 am

"No problem-" She spun around, fear creeping up her spine. "Where's Spring!?" She grew a tone louder in fear, and looked back between the two. She cursed lowly, and whipped out the switchblade. There were growls down the corridor. They were so close to being back on the roof to!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 am

"God bless! I told them to stay behind me!" he cursed and took a deep breath, "Where ever she is she's on her own! There are more of those things back there."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Spring looked around the empty hall way. She had turned away for only a minute, trying to read a sign on the wall, and when she turned back, Dyven and Athena were both gone. She walked through the place cautiously. Normally, she knew the way out of here and would be gone in a minute, but she didn't want to leave Dyven and Athena behind while not knowing if they were alright or not.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Casey stared at the Butterfinger she had gotten. How had she not noticed it before? "Well... It's not open," she examined it for a minute "no holes, no nothing... SWEET! I'M SAVING IT FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION!" She heard a door bust open somewhere above her. She cursed, and left the groceries in her room taking only her maces. "JENNY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE YOUR ROOM! I PUT YOU IN THERE SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO KILL ANOTHER FRIEND! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A MONSTER, I'M STILL GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU AND TO DO THAT YA NEED TO STAY IN THAT ROOM!" She ran up some stairs, and towards Jenny's room. It had been busted open. So what if Jenny was a zombie? She was still smart!mStill her best friend... Maybe there was a cure like in the movies.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum