Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  Empty Star Treck

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Ok i might be the only one but I watch Star treck.

Forum:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Series?: (Original, voyager, next generation, the movie, or made up)
Looks:
Job:

I CALL SPOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Star Treck  Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  Me Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

(OOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I LURV STAR TREK!!!!!!!!!! Anything with exotic creatures, good actors, and a good plot has me hooked XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 am

(Join!)

Name: Spock
Race: Volcan/ Human
Personality: Very logical and masks feelings, kinda.
Series?: (Original, voyager, next generation, the movie, or made up) Both movie and Original!
Looks: Black hair cut like the beetles, brown eyes, tall and wears a blue starship outfit
Job: Engineer
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Name: Kiamsc Xavier Zander
Age: Unknown but she has been around for years and years saving all kinds of people!
Gender: Can be male or female OR BOTH! Mostly appears as a female human or a fox when snooping around Earth to find out what makes the humans so interesting. It really depends where she is and what she's doing.
Race: Q
Personality: Likes to play pranks, joke around, and screw things up for people just like her uncle XD but she really can be a nice person and helps occasionally. For example if a ship were getting sucked into a black hole that they couldn't escape she would help them. Whenever she is caught doing something kind (which is very rarely) she either denies it or makes a big deal of it until you basically worship her; She really wants a friend but isn't brave enough to ask anyone. Most people hate her too so that makes it hard. She gets really lonely sometimes...
Series?: (Original, voyager, next generation, the movie, or made up) made up
Looks: It/She can look like anything it wants to but usually looks like one of these:
Star Treck  Susann_by_hachiyuki-d4meh7w
Star Treck  Domestic%20fox
Star Treck  The-being-made-of-light-i-b
Star Treck  Killer-whale
(This next one is a human boy if you're not sure It's actually Piccard >3<)
Star Treck  Picard_teen
Rank: None for now. Sometimes she pretends like she is the crew member of a ship until she is discovered or gets bored.
Job: Having fun! She occasionally saves planets and ships that are about to crash, ETC. Kiamsc only helps people when she is sure they won't know it was her. She likes to drift randomly around space in her original form- an orca whale
History: She was born and raised on Earth. Her "father" fell in love with an orca whale there and... Well... She was born a while later and raised like a normal whale. But one day Kiamsc's mother abandoned her when she started doing strange things like changing form and teleporting to where the most food was. She eventually figured out she was much different from the others and took a hint. She wished herself to a lonely place where she could have fun (a planet with only seventeen inhabitants) and amused herself by testing her powers. The Q Continium (I think that's what tey were called...) has been hunting her down, but surprisingly haven't caught her yet. You can probably guess what happened after she found out she could have anything she wanted Wink

Last edited by Holo on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Name: T'Pol
Race: Vulcan
Personality: Logical, emotions are a little strong for her kind, cold and reflective,
Series?: Star:Trek Enterprise (EPICNESS!)
Looks: Star Treck  T_pol_10 Star Treck  T_pol_10 Star Treck  T_pol_11
Job: Science officer
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am

(BA-BUMPITY! Well, since my character is only half Q she can't exactly do EVERYTHING. She still needs at least a little food. But she can teleport, shapeshift, and a few other things like levitate stuff... Sound OK? 'cuz it would be unfair if people got to do whatever they want... Very unfair Crying or Very sad Anyway! THREE CHARACTERS! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonus picture!
Star Treck  Kodak_moment1
OH MY STARS THAT EPISODE WAS SO FUNNY! THIS PICTURE JUST MADE IT BETTER!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! cheers lol! )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Ready to go when you are Heather! Ahh the joy of other Trekies around you.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm

(GO!!!)

Name: Falti
Race: Volcan/ Romulan
Personality: Very logical and masks feelings, kinda.
Series?: (Original, voyager, next generation, the movie, or made up) Made-up
Looks: Red hair, Blue eyes, Black outfit
Job:
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 pm

(Was that a start up the role play "go"?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm

(Still need a medical officer!)

Falti got dressed for her first day of being captian. She still had no Commanding Officers, but would choose them today. She put her hair into a high ponytail, which hung down to her mid-back. Taking a deep breath, she stood up straighter, and began her walk to her ship.

Spock got everyone in-line. Preperations were a bit rough with the new recruits, but he would see through it. Soon everything was in order, only the cheif science officer was not at her place. "T'Pol," he said under his breath as he asked, "Computer, where is Commander T'Pol?"

"Level 5, room 146."

With a final beep he walked toward the mover repeating the level. He stood with his hands behind his back and feet shoulder width apart. When it stopped he stepped out and made his way to T'Pol's room. He stopped outside her door.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

(I could maybe become medical officer..? right now she is the pink and blue haired woman traveling randomly around.)

Kiamsc wandered around in a swimsuit and towel, no one seemed to notice oddly. She saw a line of new recruits and grinned widely. She gave herself an enson's uniform (or is it ensign? Or what? I could never figure it out...) and snuck into the line at the end. The man next to her turned and stared for a moment "I don't remember you... What are you doing here?" Kiamsc stayed silent for a moment then said "Someone got sick or something... They died and I was chosen to take their place. It makes me rather... Emotional." she started to cry a bit. "We were close friends..." She thought up the rest of the back story just in case.
"Oh. I'm sorry ma'am. Didn't mean to make you sad... I didn't know... I'm so sorry." In her mind she laughed. It was funny when people tried to apologize for things that weren't real. She smiled and wiped her eyes. "It's OK. You couldn't control it."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 am

(CAN'T.... RESIST... THE DENOBULAN SMILE!!!)

Name: Doctor Phlox
Race: Denobulan
Personality: Kind, passionate, never shuts up once you get him going!
Series?: (Original, voyager, next generation, the movie, or made up) Enterprise
Looks: Star Treck  Phloxe10 Star Treck  Phlox_10 Star Treck  Phlox_10
Job: Doctor

T'Pol had opened the door just as Spock had paused outside it. She blinked once in recognition before making a slight nod of her head. With one word she explained her bit of lateness, "Meditations." And began walking towards the elevator towards her post. Vulcan were known to meditate in order to keep their emotions in check, sometimes it could prove to be difficult and the time spent meditating would increase. Trying to physically prepare for this voyage had been hard as it was. But the mental and emotional stress it placed on T'Pol... was unsettling. But the calm Vulcan lady didn't let it show and curtly entered the elevator and held the door open for her ranking officer.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 am

Kiamsc nervously wiggled her toes. She had got them wrong again. She ALWAYS got the toes wrong. Her toes were webbed. She just couldn't stand the idea of having toes. Parts of your feet... SEPARATED! She thought feet were weird enough on their own. SO WEIRD! FINS WERE BETTER!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 am

Doctor Phlox smiled, not as widely as he could, but it was still a wide smile. He strolled around his wonderful medical lab and began placing food in his many many many cages filled with animals. Yes animals, all different kinds of animals that could be medically used, most of which didn't even have to do so much as just let him take their blood, or urine or things of that nature. How the doctor loved the animals, making his days when all was well on the ship, less lonely. He would hum, and sing, and dance around if he could, but at the moment his nerves were building for the grand voyage just on the edge of where he stood in the medical bay. He smiled slightly wider and closed the cage on his special bat like animal.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

Kiamsc kept fidgeting. She was a nervous wreck. This was all just a joke, but still... She did this so that she could at least pretend she had a life. So she was always nervous.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am

(T'Pol is waiting on Spock so...)

Phlox walked over to the wall and pressed an intercom button. "Bridge, this is Doctor Phlox. The medical bay is all set for launch." He said with just excitement in his voice he could hardly stand without shaking in jitters.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 am

Kiamsc looked into the hallway as someone else came in who had been late for real. She saw a group of people walk by the door with the little communicators on their uniform. She had forgotten that... Or did ensons not have communicators? She stared at the door in puzzlement. "You thinking of leaving or something?" the man next to her asked. That startled her and she jumped back a bit. "Ohh... You... No, no, I'm not leaving. I just think I forgot something... Nothing big... Nothing to serious... I hope."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

The engines hummed as if they themselves were anticipating the coming of its maiden voyage.... (HEATHERFEATHER POST!)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 am

(Its ensigns)

Spock walked beside T'Pol. "I'm truely sorry for interrupting your meditations," he said bluntly. He nodded as she held the door for him. He stood in his stance again.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am

(I was talking about the illegitimate engines in the ship... which is called what? Enterprise? Or something else?)

T'Pol shrugged, "It was all in good will." Her voice was slightly cold, but that was normal. She moved her finger and the doors closed. The light at the top of the elevator flashed as it began to ascend up to the bridge. "If you don't my asking, is this your first voyage?" The Vulcan asked Spock to make a bit of conversation and to know her commanding officer a bit more.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 am

(I thought so. I've always wondered what ensigns means... Hmmmmmm...)

Kiamsc heard people moving around all over. This place was so loud... Not at all like the silent song of space. Her eye twitched in a kind of crazed way and she turned her hearing down. "Much better..." she muttered and the man next to her tried to start a conversation again "What's better? How come your eye was twitching? Is that a medical thing?" She frowned and answered him grumpily "Hearing. No. Not medical. Stop asking about stuff."
"Oh. I'm sorry. Does it bother you? I just love asking questions! So fun." Kiamsc sighed and rolled her eyes. This guy was SSOOO ANNOYING! She turned her hearing down completely until she was basically deaf.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 am

Spock looked at her. "Yes," he nodded, "Is this your first voyage?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 am

T'Pol was rather tempted to shuffle her feet, but that would have shown her nervousness to physically to be acceptable as a Vulcan. "I must admit yes." She said with a tad bit of strain in her voice. She internally scolded herself for failing in her meditations as it seemed. The elevator was moving abnormally slow to her, or maybe it was the awkwardness of the situation.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:16 am

Spock looked forward again. Just then the doors open to the bridge. He stepped out to thecenter as new recruits filed in. "Captain will be here in a moment," he raised his voice to let all the recruits hear. He sat in the Cheif Engineer spot where he was supposed to be.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 am

T'Pol was thankful for the break in the eerie silence that had begun to settle and quickly followed him out the elevator. She walked to her station, a few spots away from Spock's, where she could monitor scans, anomalies in systems or on planets and get a configuration on another ship's structure. She was dying to actually meet the new captain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next