Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 13 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Me Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:17 pm

(Bump.)
Bo-Bo smiled to himself as he walked away. Maybe he hadn't completely lost the Erebus he knew. "I think I'm going to go chase some frogs..." he said, mostly to himself.

Zephyr grinned, and trotted up to the brightly colored wolf. "Can I go? I wanna catch frogs!" he said excitedly. "But I gotta go tell my parents!" he added, without even waiting for Bo-Bo to say yes or no and dashed off to Belle.

Kashtin rolled his eyes and sighed. "You can just leave without him. If he goes with you, then he's going to drag me along and it's stupid because we already have plenty of food on the pile."

"I'm just doing this for fun... I don't care if you two tag along. Just stay quiet enough to not scare off the frogs."

Kashting carefully stepped over the new pups on the way to Belle. "Hey. Belle. Hey, mom. Are you asleep? Wake up. Can I go frog hunting with Bo-Bo?"

(My mom says that me and my brother were always waking her up for silly things. Poor mommy. XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Belle blinked her eyes open, looking at Kashtin. "What..?" she asked, yawning. "What are you wanting to do?"

Echo followed Khora quickly into the woods, trying to keep up with her. He looked around periodically for various herbs, picking some here and there as he followed.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"This should be enough." Khora said and started heading back, her mouth full of a variety of herbs and cures. "Let's get this in storage and see how Lunar has been doing."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

"Can I go frog hunting with Bo-Bo?" Kashtin repeated. "Zephyr wants to go too."

"No, I don't." Zephyr called. "I'm just going along to make sure the idiot doesn't get himself into trouble."

Kashtin snorts. "Yeah, whatever. He's coming with us. Well... If you say yes."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 am

Lunar smiled at both of the older males. "I don't think I'll have much choice but to slow down, really. At least until the pups are born. Probably why I got stuck separating herbs instead of going out to look for them," the young she-wolf sighed. She then added on, "Although, I would have much preferred it if you had won the vote, Asku... I would follow your lead."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:09 pm

"Funny that you say that. You aren't even as biased as my son." he mumbled. "Don't know the truth."

Crescent snorted as he walked past Lunar. "I agree with her. You should have won, father."
Asku shook his head. "It was a pack vote for a reason. The pack picked what most of the pack wants. Just give Erebus a chance. He's been acting much better lately."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm

"Over my dead body," Lunar huffed stubbornly. Her tail curled around her hind legs as she sat down. Her ears twitched a little, rather annoyed at the thought of Erebus being the Alpha.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 pm

(Bump.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Lunar sighed and moved to the back of the den, laying down. She wasn't happy with how things were change, but really, what could she do about it?

Flame looked around for her mother. When she realized she wasn't around, the pup frowned a bit and slumped her shoulders.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Padding back into the clearing with a decent amount of herbs in her jaws, Khora went straight to place them in the storage hole. Once they were secured and separated, she went right up to her pups and gave them each a lick across the head. "I see you lot are getting up and about again huh?" Their mother smiled. "Flame, how about you show your siblings around the pack clearing while I speak with Lunar." She suggested to the slumped pup. "I know you've already done some of your own exploring. Just stay where one of the adults can see you." For once, she'd given them permission to explore.
Four sets of scampering paws went right up to Flame expectantly. "Oh this will be great!" Burdock and Jasmine said together. Chevril sniffed slightly hurt he hadn't been chosen to lead them. Even Zev bumbled up blindly to his siblings, a smile on his face.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01 am

Flame perked up. "Okay!" She yipped in her high-pitched pup voice as she immediately stood up. "Come on, you guys!" she hurried out of the den excitedly.
Lunar was beginning to become sleepy just laying in the back of the den.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Their paws scraped against the earth as they scampered out after their sister, eyes wide with curiosity. Zev took in heavy breaths of air, trying to get a sense of his bearings at this strange new world that had opened up before them. "What was that?" He asked at the sound of a bird call.
"Lunar." Khora said as she walked up to her apprentice, gently prodding her shoulder with a paw. "I need to speak with you."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 am

Flame looked at the object flying through the sky and shrugged. "I am not sure what it is. I saw them fly away before when the adults go near them. And the really little ones, well, they always stay away."
Lunar looked up at Khora. "About what?" she questioned, a bit sleepy.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:51 pm

"Let's see if we can get them flying!" Chevril snarled mischievously, already making his way towards a nest, his brown tail low to the ground as he stalked around. Jasmine bounded after him, nearly tumbling into her sister Flame.
"About the pack." Snorted Khora with a twinge of annoyance. "I realize you're expecting but we need to have a talk. I didn't have the fortune of being able to take a break from my duties while I was carrying pups. You and Echo weren't ready." Her tone softened. "If you ever feel you can no longer tend to your duties as a healer, for the sake of your pups and your family, just let me know."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 pm

"Thank you for that, but I am sure I'll be fine, Khora," Lunar responded with a smile. She sat up and asked, "Is there anything else you need for me to do around here at the moment?"
Flame growled playfully at her sister and followed after her siblings.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 pm

"Of course. And well, there is something..." She drifted off and then peered around the den site. "Come on a short walk with me?" The brown-she wolf asked.
The three brothers all bumbled up to the base of the tree, the blind one Zev having to take in countless sniffs to assure himself of where they were in this strange smelling place. Jasmine smiled at Flame, and then gave her a silly look. "Hey, what if we climb those rocks and see if we can jump to that branch?" Suggested the she-pup.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

The young female wasn't quite sure what to expect from Khora on a walk, but she was willing to hear anything her mentor had to say; even if she strongly disliked some of the choices that Khora has made. She stood up and said simply, "Alright."
Flame looked at the rocks, then up at the branch. "Uhm... Okay!" The pup was almost always up for trying something new. She immediately bounded over to the rocks and began hopping up them.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Granite looks over at the other group of younger pups, and pays for it by being tackled by his sister. He turns, expecting to see Ginger, but is surprised to see Lily. Ginger and Aspen pile on top of their siblings. "Hey! Not fair!" Granite barks.
"What's not fair about it? You weren't looking, so you got caught!" Aspen retorted, making a face at his brother.
"Aren't those Khora's pups?" Lily asks. "I haven't seen them much. They're kind of cute."
Ginger also looks over at the pups. "They really look like Khora and Blaze."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 pm

"Almost got 'em!" Whispered Chevril as he ignored what his two sisters were doing and shoved Burdock and Zev up the trunk of the tree. The birds peered down at the pups, chirping away without a care in the world as they knew they were safe from the boys. Following her sister up, Jasmine grinned as they drew closer to the birds.
Khora led the way from the den and didn't stop until they were out of earshot. "Are you willing to follow our new leaders?" Khora asked.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 am

Lunar was rather calm until Khora brought that subject up. She grew a bit uneasy and felt some frustration, but not with Khora; with the pack as a whole. Her ears flicked back with slight annoyance from the thought of Erebus. "No. I am willing to follow my mate and my sister. I hope to not offend you by this, but they are the only reason I have not left the pack already."
Flame got to the top of the rock, estimated how hard she'd have to jump, then launched herself at the branch where the birds were. Her estimation was off, though, and she didn't even get close enough to touch the branch, causing her to fall straight to the ground. The small pup hit the ground hard.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 pm

"HEY!" Lily barked, rushing towards Flame. "Are you okay?" she asked as her siblings caught up with her and crowded around the female pup.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Giving a slight chuckle, the she-wolf shook her head. "No I'm not offended. To be perfectly honest Lunar I admire you, but if something were to happen to me I have to be sure the pack is in good and loyal hands. Did I ever tell you about the healer's of my birth pack?"Golden eyes settled on blue.
"Flame!" Jasmine yelped and scrambled down the rock best she could without hurting herself. Her brothers, all but Zev, also joined the crowd forming around the little white and red she-pup. "Oh are you alright...?" Jasmine whined.
"She better be, or mom is going to kill us!" Chevril snarled. "How stupid was that trying to jump in the tree!"
"Hey that was my idea!" The she-pup bristled at her brother who quickly scoffed. Burdock watched with wide eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Lunar shook her head lightly. "What happened?"
The smal pup gasped, having had the wind knocked out of her when she hit the ground. Flame scrambled to stand up, trying to be the tough sister. "I'm just fi-" she was cut off by a yelp when she stepped down on her front paw, immediately tucking it back up under her chest. The pup had given herself a little fracture on her leg when she had landed. "Don't tell mom this happened," she said quickly, not wanting to get in trouble.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

"You kidding?" Sneered Chevril. "I'm totally telling mom!" He barked with a boyish grin.
"She's gonna find out one way or another." Jasmine said more gently, giving her mean brother a cold glare. "Better now for all of us then later."
Zev gave a sniff. "What's wrong!" He demanded once again.
"Well in my birth pack, you became a healer through a test. There was a test for everything, hunter, guard, scout, healer, leader- there was always a test. When I was training, to become a healer I had to aid in a she-wolf giving birth, mend broken bones, and memorize every single herb the desert had to offer." Khora replied, her voice filling with nostalgia at the memories surfacing, though not all of them pleasant. "My mentor was a sand colored wolf by the name of Torlin. Torlin was... interesting. When I was training he was already far into his later years and lost his ability to see. He also, lost his ability to trust anyone but my siblings and I. And half them he swore were secretly sand monsters." Sitting down in the leaf bed, Khora continued the tale. "Well, he was so distrustful that when my eldest brother Gerlin was to become the new alpha he told me I had one last test to pass before I became the healer. I had to save my brother from being poisoned. Torlin had stashed a planet to toxic to us wolves in the carcass of one of the kills that was brought in to celebrate my brother's rise in power. If I didn't save Gerlin, someone else might die, or he would die. And all the blame would be on me."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Flame shook her head as she pleaded, "Don't tell her! If she finds out, she'll never let me leave that crowded den again!"
Lunar looked at Khora oddly, a bit confused and concerned at the same time. "Your mentor purposely poisoned one of his own?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next