Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 19 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

The grey male looked to the fae he assumed to be the lead healer, huffing as he did so. "I was wandering about, and decided to look for a pack to hang with," He looked back down to the ground, chuckling. "But I didn't want to meet a bear." He groaned, then feeling the throbbing sting of the poultice doing it's work.
Larmyne smiled, half tempted to walk off, but knew to stay here if something else were to come up. (so very short. And OH MY DOG. 12 flipping peoples on here :U)
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:34 pm

(HOLY- WHO ARE ALL THOSE GUESTS!? 26!?!?!?!)

Shine got back to the den, hurrying to the food pile and calling out to the other members of the pack. "It should be safe now... The bear is dead. I have to leave again. Could all the healers maybe come with me? There's just a bit too many injuries for Khora and Lunar to take care of." She grabs a grouse that Ginger had rather proudly caught yesterday and headed back in Raffiel's direction.

Avo returned to Khora with the broken-off bits of witch hazel. "Not sure how much it'll help, but here it is."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:42 pm

(What rank is Larmyne? o.o' ...Does she even hae a rank? LOL I need to choose one asap.. What ranks are there? x.x)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:45 pm

(I think a lot of us just made one up that fit our character.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh lol. I'll just.. try various thingies. Eventually I'll like one Razz)
Larmyne tilted her head. She did enjoy helping others. She weighed the cons and pros (or vice versa.. :I). SHe did know a little bit about herbs, and a couple of poultices.. But would she be able to do it under pressure? She had dabbled in the herbal healing thing, but only on a few minorites she had. She furrowed her brows, and sighed through her nose. She wanted to help, she wanted to do something. So she turned, and withone last look at the other wolves behind her and the rushed wolf, she blinked and trotted to Shine to walk beside her. "I can help," She started, eyes drifting to the prey she held in her jaws, but Larmyne forced her attention forward. "I know a few things that'll help those injured."
Ebron did nothing but lay there.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:12 pm

(Man, I want to do something here but I have no idea what to do...)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 pm

(Be awesome? :U Like chibi-ified-Golden-BLoods-members-riding-on-fat-chibi-unicorns-whilst-they-wear-tiaras-and-rainbow-tutus-awesome?
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:36 pm

(I'm not so sure you have the right suffix after that aw... Anyway... I don't know what to do either. I'm just trying different things.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 pm

(Gosh I fail so badly. Anyways! I guess I'll wait for y'all to do something so I can interact in some way. XD Currently Larmy's trottin' beside Shine and answering her call for medics. She wanted to try something new.)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 pm

"Thanks, Larmyne. I hope Echo heard me. My brother and I learned some of the basic healing skills from my dad, but as I said... Basics." Shine told her companion.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

The she-wolf smiled. "It's fine, I know basics as well. A couple of poultices and many herbs, but that's about it."
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 pm

"At least we won't be the worst emergency medics as long as my brother's around. He didn't remember a thing from those lessons!" Shine said, spitting out a feather from the grouse that she had set down.

(I need to sleep. I'm sorry. There's a huge test first hour tomorrow.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:18 pm

She chuckled.
(I'm a little tired too lol. Seeya, and good luck!! ^u^)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:56 pm

"Alright, I think you're good for now," Kora remarked to the wolf she'd been tending and then looked at Avo, "Can you watch over him now? I've got to check on the others." She waited for his response, already gathering her herbs to tend to the other wolves' wounds.

"I don't want anyone not trained to touch him," Erebus growled lowly, the alpha stepping protectively over the unconscious beta. He glared at the two coldly, blue eyes screaming warnings at them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:44 pm

"I suppose I could do that." Avo replied, then hesitantly added. "Good luck."

"Okay then. I wasn't actually going to do anything unless Lunar told me to." Shine said, her brow(s?) raising. "Anyone with common sense knows you shouldn't muck about with things you don't understand when you could hurt someone if you mess up."

(So that was some of the weakest sass ever. I'm too distracted by the new season of Supernatural on Netflix. ;u;)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:13 am

Angeal takes a moment to stretch, groaning slightly a his wounds stretch and sits down looking around, lost at all the events going on around the den. I wonder where Flow is... Is she alright?
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Ebron smiled weakly. "Thanks, I owe you one," He then sighed, his expression going blank once more as he moved his head. Doing so elicited a wince, the wound's skin stretching slightly. He moved his dark cranium to settle the pierced flesh. He remained silent for a moment after.
"What is your name? And this pack, what it is called?" He looked to the two wolves conversing.

Larmyne stopped, looking at Erebus and waiting for Shine to finish her sassy statement whilst smiling a little. She dipped her head in respect, glancing at the beta male before returning her eyes to the Alpha.
"Of course," She then lifted her head a little. "We wouldn't, without consent, as Shine said." She winced at her quiet tone.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:10 pm

"I'm Avo. Avo Cado." Avo tells Ebron. "And that's Khora. We're part of the Golden Blood pack. She's the lead healer."
(It wasn't very sassy though, was it? XD)
Shine smiled back at Larmyne before her face drooped back into a more serious look.
(So what if one of the healers announced officially that Asku was far too injured to stay alive much longer and then someone went and fetched Holo. That could work? And maybe the healers can't handle all the injuries in the coming battle and have to let Flow assist them? But then again, we do have a ton of healers...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Eb kept attentive as she spoke, gaze flickering between the two. He smiled lightly, barely able to hold in the wince. "Avo and Khora.. Thank you, I was afraid I'd not make it." A sad smile crossed his face, turning to a frown. He sighed. "I'm sorry for having lured your pack into this mess unknowingly, I truly feel awful. Are there any casualties?" He worried, having asked the question quietly.
(Nah, not really. But it still had sass. :3)
Larmyne also let her face droop back into a more serious tone, looking back at the Alpha and Beta Asku. She felt sorry for Asku, she felt awful. She shook her head and exhaled deeply as she erased these feelings as to not become distracted and let anyone else get hurt.
(Seems cool Very Happy)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:59 pm

(In that case... Oh holy healing couple Lunar and Echo Dreamer, we summon thee! Get your asses over here! If you do not show, Khora would be fine but seriously you two have been gone a while. Bippity Boppity Boo, come on you two!)
"I'm not sure." Avo replied. "I think you should head over there as soon as possible, Khora. Let's just hope they don't need you too bad."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 am

(LOL That was absolutely perf. xD)
Ebron listened to them. "When will I be healed enough to meet these Golden Bloods you've previously spoken of?" His ears perked.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:48 am

"I don't think you will be able to for a while. I wouldn't suggest moving too much for quite a while, but it would be good to get you into one of the dens." Avo told Ebron. "I'm not sure about the situation with the others, but any that can move will probably come by here and you could talk to them then."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Angeal looks around then walks off into the bushes, a slight limp in every step.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Ebron smiled. "Ah. Thank you," His face then drooped, returning to it's normal state.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm

(BUmpadump. SOrry I can't think of anything to do. I've been trying to reread old posts and remember what was happening. There was a bear? And a bunch of the tougher wolves went to fight it? Something like that.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19