Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaara愛
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Jay stood up and padded over to the wolves. "What is going on?!" she barked.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Kashtin backed up and pressed his brother into the corner. He was starting to feel they were in danger with all these strange things showing up. They looked like his parents a bit... But also not. They looked more... Wild...

"I'll leave you people to deal with it. your pack; not mine! And I HATE pups. They're so annoying sometimes." he said and frowned
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 am

(Indeed that be Raffiel)

Raffiel growled with annoyance lowly, he was tired, and weak still. The sight of an injured and panicking Erebus was a nice sight to wake up to and all, but it was SO LOUD! He looked at the pups, and snorted with indifference. Curling up with a grumble he attempted to sleep in a patch of soft green leaves.

Khora looked at the two pups and then the wolf next to them. "I don't think these belong to any member of our pack, to many are to young to have born pups. They might belong to a neighboring pack if there is any though." She tried not to sound like she wanted to steal the pups but, at the same time it was difficult enough with her being only around a week from having her own. And the teenagers...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 am

Kashtin could sense a kind of akwardness hanging in the air. Ty[ical adults. Always makin everything confusing for no real reason. Why couldn't they just keep it simple? Wake up, eat, play around a bit, sleep. Wake up, eat, play around a bit, sleep. IT WAS AN EASY SCHEDULE! But kind of boring... Maybe that was why...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 am

Khora looked down at them. "How old are you pups?" She asked Kashtin and his brother. Her golden eyes gleamed with friendliness but her proud motherly demeanor shown through as she tried to bate them into talking to her. "Where are your parents?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

(lol they're like half a month old. No way they can talk XD I still need to figure out... OH! OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Their mother carried them most of the way. She didn't want them to be abused like she had by her human owners and carried them out into the wild. The somehow managed the rest of the way. There. Explained and done! Very Happy )

Kashtin and Zephyr stared blankly at her...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 am

She nodded, "Thought so." She said to herself more then to Bo-Bo. "They're to young to talk, and no offense but you don't seem able or wanting to take care of two young pups. They can stay here until their parents show up, if they show up."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 am

"Eh? Of course I dun wanna take care of pups. Like I said. I hate 'em. Just find someone who wants pups. That should be easy. Everyone is always talking about how great they are." he mumbled, and padded away in a random direction.

(Hey... I forget where I left Holo XD I'll remember... Evenually...)

Ayalilla stuck her head in the hole and sniffed. Her pups were definitely in there, along with another. "What are you guys doing in here?" she asked and started pulling them out. "There could be snakes in there or something... Or... Or it could rain and you could get stuck and drown... Or... Oh! I worry to much."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 am

(Nice Holo, forget where your first character is.)

Khora sniffed at the pups each and then nudged them to walk towards the den. "Come on little ones..." She whispered with a tender voice.

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 am

Kashtin moved reluctantly, and Zephyr squeeked with surprise when she nudged him. He hopped happily to the den.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 am

Khora smiled to herself at Zephyr's enthusiasm, it was refreshing. She gave Kashtin one or two nudges here or there.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Kashtin growled a bit but caught up with his brother who was far ahead.

Holo woke up and yawned. She looked around to see what thecommotion was.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Khora nodded. obviously satisfied that Kashtin was co-operating. She looked around and saw Holo was up. "Wanna howl and see if there are any parents around? These pups were dropped off." Erebus growled, "KHORA!" She rolled her golden eyes and walked over to him. "Alright alright, let me see..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am

"Fine... I like being loud!" she barked, and grinned. She climbed a nearby hill and howled rather loudly "HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANY STRANGERS OUT THERE? WE FOUND SOMEONES PUUUUUPSSSSSSSS!!!" She waited a few minutes for a reply.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 am

Raffiel snorted, "No rest..." He growled and got up to stuff his head into a hole somewhere where it was bound to be quieter. Khora looked over Erebus's nose, and went to get marigold for infection. "Will... will I be able to smell right?" His voice weakly for once piped up. "I can't tell just yet, but first lets make sure it's not infected." She chewed the flower into a poultice and then slabbed it onto his nose. "Try not to sneeze." She teased.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 am

After receiving no answer for quite a while she came down and reported to Khora. "No answer... Maybe they were abandoned? Or maybe ran away? They couldn't have come far though. They look only a few weeks old!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 am

Khora snorted, "Definitely young. Can't even speak yet." She said without looking up from her work. "Lunar- where is that girl?" She looked around and remembered she had asked Lunar to go herb hunting with Rowan. "Holo can you fill in for my absent apprentice? She went herb hunting and I'd rather not disturb her."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 am

"Maaaaaayybbee... Whaddya want me ta do?" she asked
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:25 pm

"I need Marigold, good for infected wounds. Chew into paste and spit onto the infected wound. Will sting though so be careful when collecting. It has golden flowers with a bit of red on the inside. Get the flowers." She said, trying to get Erebus to stop squirming about.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"I think I've seen some of those..." Holo mumbled and headed for the Misty Stream
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Khora nodded, and gave Erebus a stern look for him to stop squirming until he froze. "Good, now.... Cobwebs might help, stay here." She got up and started over to her herb supply. "Serves you right." A voice growled at Erebus who suddenly snapped his head up. "What?" Erebus asked the little wolf he had attacked and managed to keep a secret fairly well. "You heard me!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 am

Kashtin and Zephyr sat watching the adults sleepily. They had both walked quite a while... Zephyr fell asleep, but Kashtin resisted. 'Must stay up... Must keep us safe... Must keep guard...' he thought
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Khora silenced her adopted son with a low growl. "Its good to see you up, now behave!" She snapped and picked up the little spider webs to go to Erebus. The two stared growled back and forth and Khora placed her jaws right on Raffiel's tail and pulled then glared at Erebus who instantly grew quiet. "That's a lot better thank you."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Kashtin watched the brown and black adult scolding the other two. 'Haha... You're in troublee...' he thouht for a moment, and drifted off to sleep.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Basai- Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Summer Den - Page 25 Coolte10
Basai sighed and walked forward, waiting to find something worth his time but all that he could see was the boring rocks and trees. The wind was lightly brushing his fur and his paws hurt from travel, he was just ready to find whatever he was looking for. A place to call home? Thats out of the option, Basai wasn't good around big groups, but there was also no way Basai could survive on his own. He was already just barley scraping by. Sighing he fixed his amber gaze on the ground before him as he trotted on at a steady pace.

After what seemed like hours of walking he smelled something. Wolves! He almost jumped for joy and his pace picked up as he quickly progressed forward, ready to find them. He was determined to find something beside boring old herbs and stones. As he approached them he stopped, what if they weren't friendly? What if they attacked him? Basai was a large wolf, but not strong enough to take on a pack of wolves.

It was to late now, so instead on turning to run tail between his legs he spoke up in a stern voice. "Hello." He hoped he didn't sound aggressive, or even worse like a coward. He quickly shrugged the thought away and looked for the one who might be the dominate, his amber gaze swooped easily over the pelts and still he couldn't find this pack's leader. Shrugging he looked onward at the pack.
(sorry I have a bad habit of rambling in rp posts >..<)
Basai-
Basai-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next