Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaarać„›
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Ayalilla turned at the sound of a voice. Her eyes widened and she thought 'Oh stars! It looks like him! Why does this wolf have to look like him?!' she smiled painfully and managed to say "Hello..." She picked up her pups and their friend by the scruffs of their necks and walked toward the den. What if it really was him? No way she was letting that monster get near her children!

(She thinks Basai looks similar to a certain male who... well caused her a lot of trouble and gave her the pups... If ya catch my drift T_T)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Basai- Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Summer Den - Page 26 Coolte10

Basai heard a wolf speak. Although the word was friendly the wolf was quickly herding her pups away. Basai slightly frowned at the action as he looked up at the large clouds. The wind was blowing his fur slightly and when he lowered his head his amber eyes were narrowed. He would fight these wolves if it was needed, but Basai didn't want uneccisary blood shed, only if they attacked him would he strike them.

He shook his russet pelt as the silence stretched on. Would they ever start talking? He held back a growl as he began to wonder if these wolves were stone.
Basai-
Basai-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am

Rowan came through to the den the back way. He dropped off some of the cobwebs and herbs he had found. Some marigold, and juniper.

"Hello," came a soft voice. Soon a blue-grqy pelt was emerging from the ground. Her jade eyes were warm and inviting. Soon a gray male came out and stood beside her. His pelt was sleek and a bit damp from the stream.

"Welcome to the Golden Bloods," he barked.

"Welcome, I'm Jay," she softly growled out. Her voice was smooth.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

Ayalilla settled down a little bit aways from them and kept on worrying. "It couldn't be him... He wouldn't come back for the pups... He wouldn't be able to find me!" she looked over at Basai and looked for the marking. "No, it's not him! No worries... No worries... He doesn't have the mark." she sighed out in relief.

Holo came back with the marigold in her mouth and walked over to Khora.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Khora wagged her tail in thanks to Holo and took the marigold. "Thank you Holo." She barked softly, eyes on Basai. She was curious to say the least, and chewed the marigold into a pulp to place it against Erebus's cut snout. He was glaring daggers to the newcomer. "Stop it and be nice." Khora warned with a stern tone. Given that she was taking care of him, Erebus snorted and ignored the new arrival for a little while. Once the pulp was on nicely, Khora turned towards the arrival. Her golden eyes blinked him in once, and then she gave him a nod of welcome. She got up, her swollen belly was rather large and she knew it wouldn't be long now. He better be a friendly... She thought to herself. "I'm Khora, what brings you here wolf?"

Raffiel jumped up, his hackles bristling until he saw the others being all friendly with him. He wagged his tail.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Holo followed after Khora. "Careful... Don't walk to much or your belly might explode!" she said and broke out in laughter.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 pm

The black male, the brown and black female and the grey with darker grey male all stared at Holo with confusion and shock. "Wha--- what?" Khora stammered out, her black muzzle agape.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Holo calmed down after a minute and repeated herself "I said not to move to much or your belly might explode Khora! It's so big!" She giggled a bit more.

Ayalilla heard Holo's joke and snorted. "Typical Holo... So immature..." she mutered and bean to giggle a bit too. She picked up her pups and walked back over to them. "Sorry about earlier, I thought you were... Some one else..." she said to Basai.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Basai- Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Summer Den - Page 26 Coolte10
Basai's amber eyes went soft as he looked at the female, he got the vibe that the wolf she thought he wasn't a nice one. "I am sorry if I shocked, or even frightened you. But please understand, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your pups." He wished he could say more but his mind was blank, he was feeling sick from not eating for a while but he forced his stern legs to stay strong.

Basai-
Basai-

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:47 pm

"I know that..." Ayalilla said. "It's not your fault that I was confused. You just look so much like him..." She sighed.

"Awwww... Doesn't anyone but me think the joke is funny?" Holo asked and her eyes got all big.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yes its only you." Raffiel snapped, his head was pounding from all the noise they were making.

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

"Awwww... That's no fun!" Holo mumbled.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 am

"Who says it was suppose to be fun!?" Raffiel snapped, he was obviously irritated about something, but Khora didn't have time to check. There was something more important right now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Holo frowned, and said "Oh, just stuff a rabbit down your throat Raffiel! You're such a party pooper. You got old and crabby... Like Lunar. She's rubbing off on you!" She made a silly face, then smiled because she was joking again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Lunar perked her head up and looked at Holo, saying defensively, "Am not!"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm

"You two make such a good pair..." Holo mumbled, and went over to her sister. "I was just kidding silly head! You're ten times more old and crabby than Raffiel!" She licked her sisters cheek, and rolled over on her back showing the white of her belly to show her sister currently had more power.

(I've been reading a book on wolf behavior... Supposedly when they show their belly it's kinda like submission? To show they don't wanna fight or something...? I dunno, it's kinda confusing to a mentally retarded slob like me)

Ayalilla watched the two sisters, wishing she had gotten at least one sister. Ayalilla had grown up surrounded by males with only her mother and a few cousins to teach her how to be... Normal... She yawned and said sleepily. "Darn it! It's been almost a month since I had these rascals and I'm still tired!" She lay her head down and watched her pups playing. "Khora... When you have your pups ya better hope they aren't little devils like mine. Or worse- CUTE LITTLE DEVILS!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Lunar growled to her sister playfully and replied sarcastically, "Very Funny, Holo." She quickly got up and tackled Holo, growling playfully while nipping at her shoulders.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hey... I didn't wanna fight..." she whined, then bit one of Lunar's ears playfully. She pawed Lunar's face and slipped out from under her. "LET'S HAVE A CONTEST! WHOEVER CAN GET THE MOST FOOD AND BRING IT BACK IN AN HOUR WINS!! C'MON RAFFIEL, YOU TOO! AND ROWAN! AND ANYONE ELSE." she howled, and ran in circles excitedly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Lunar wagged her tail. "I'm in." She accepted the challenge happily.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm

"YAY! WHO ELSE? And plants count... Anything edible! Except dirt... No dirt.... It's edible, but gross. Same with bugs." Holo barked, and shivered at the thought of eating bus and dirt.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Raffiel huffed. "Not going." He barked, and then heard Erebus remark to Khora. Khora gave Erebus a flat look before nodding. "Raffiel, sweety. You should be moving around. Your muscles need to grow strong again. Go on." Her golden eyes met the defiant green eyes of a teenaged male wolf, but he soon gave in. "Alright fine." He snorted and got up to join the females.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Lunar's ears flicked back to rest on her head as she saw Raffiel didn't seem in a very happy mood. Walking closer toward him, she asked, "What's wrong?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Raffiel stared at her, his eyes betraying his thoughts. It was obvious he wanted to tell her, but he just felt he couldn't. He looked away, regret filling his heart. He could feel Erebus and Khora staring at him. Where's Blaze? Where's dad? He wondered. He had noticed his 'father' hadn't been around lately, and Khora was growing close to that monster whether she realized it or not. He growled inwardly, they were sitting kinda close, and she was listening to him as he whispered something in her ear. She chuckled slightly. "It's nothing." Raffiel growled lowly and turned to look at Holo.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Lunar lowered her head slightly. She didn't believe him. It was obvious something was bothering him. But she could tell he wasn't going to say anything right now about it, so she was just going to wait until another time to bring it up. "A-Alright then.."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"Come on, are we gonna have this contest or not?" He snarled at Holo with hostility. "RAFFIEL!" Khora's voice snapped at him and he turned to look at her. Erebus was sitting next to her with such a closeness that only his 'father' Blaze should have had. He snarled at the two, "CHEATER!" He barked and then stormed off into the woods.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next