Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  SIN Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 am

"Should've kept the gun. They're loaded with what they call 'anti-freak' bullets, y'know." Klaus thumbed his knife. From what he had read, vampires need blood. If he drained a vampire of HIS blood, he would die. And what better than to cut than his jugular artery? He placed the blade on the vampire's neck. "Shpuld I?" he looked at Colsa questioningly.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:39 am

Jackie Showed up to see Klaus with knife and instead she ran in front ans stood over it. "You idiot!!!" she spat "You need to either stab him with silver or have me kill him!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

"Is she in the 'kill her too' list?" Klaus turned to Colsa. He followed no orders other than from Colsa.
"Und für Ihr information, Madame, silver affects werewolves, not vampires." Klaus directed the knife at her. He had slipped back to his German descent, but no matter, it was unimportant.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Kyle eventually fell back asleep.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Colsa growled at Jackie. "Move out of the way, this vampire assualted us. By pack law he is to be punished. What better way then to end his eternal night? I'd be doing both humans and him a favor." She said lowly, pack law. An ancient and unused sense the 17th century rule for werewolves. If some other creature assualts you, you must punish them brutally and make an example of them. Colsa wasn't a fan of it before, but it had its uses now. Many more werewolves used it, any that knew about it. "Kill him, slowly...." She told Klaus.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 am

Klaus decided he was going to ignore the 'slowly', and slit the vampire's throat with one slash.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Colsa didn't care if he had done if quickly or slowly. She would have preferred slowly. She shrugged and looked at a nearby tree. "There we go..." She said, lifting the corpse up and using the back of his shirt to hang him there."Hmm... It's missing something? Don't you think?" She asked, looking back at Klaus.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Kyle woke back up from falling off the bench. He looked around confused for a moment, seeing he was laying on the street, then got up and sat back on the bench. He watched as a few cars past. There was a nightmare that had been haunting him. His dark brown eyes starred down at his feet as his thoughts wondered.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 pm

"Number five just went dead sir." A vampire reported to Jeffery. He hissed. "Where was his signal last picked up?" He asked. He was in a room, a desk behind him, thousands of papers spread across it. Five monitors were on the wall behind it, which he was facing now. There was a coffee cup resting on a coaster by the seat of the desk. Only it wasn't filled with black coffee, but A type blood. "Middle of the eastern Texas border." The vampire informed him. "Then send the others to his last known wherabouts. This is that mutt's work." The vampire nodded and left the room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

Klaus suddenly shivered. Instantly, he searched the body, tearing the pockets and the shirt, and his hands and even the legs. He finally caught sight of a ring on the dead vampire's right index finger. He attempted to pull it off, but it was stubborn. After grunting a bit, he pulled off the entire finger. Disgusted, he threw the finger to the ground.

"Trackers. And ones that see if the wearer is still kicking or not." Klaus grimaced. "They're coming. We have to go." he motioned to Colsa.

Casting a blank look at the body, he flicked open a lighter. He lit it up and placed the flame on the corpse's clothes. They caught fire instantly, razing the body.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am

"The vampire has always been smart." She agreed and smelled the air. "Nothing for now, I hope it will stay as such long enough to get us away." Colsa spoke quickly and started bounding deeper into Texas, the air would carry many scents with such little things growing to give off a mask. "We won't have a while.... Someone is here..."

There was a vampire, a small stragely boy with tasstled brown hair. The same boy Jeffrey had punished a few short hours ago. "They must work with partners!" Colsa growled, the only explaination as to how he was already moving so fast to them. The boy quickly closed the gap between them, and Colsa had out her pocket knife. She lunged forward with it. The blade ran across the vampire's cheek, he made no sign of pain like the other one. I HATE VAMPIRESSS!!!!!!!!!!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 am

Klaus, unlike his partner, didnt miss. His knife went right between his eyes. No witnesses, no mercy, no survivors. When he started killing, that was his only motto.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

Colsa quickly found the ring on the vampire's finger, and pulled it off. Not taking the finger with it, and threw it into the dirt. There was a loud crack and it broke. "You've got some pretty good fighting skills there." Colsa said looking at him with approval. She then started running again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Klaus blushed slightly. "Yeah, thanks." he uttered before running after Colsa.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Colsa stayed very alert, jumping at every little sound only to realize it was made by Klaus or herself. She sniffed the air almost every second. "We need to get to a town, a big enough one. The vampires are one of the more hunted of us. We can pass in easily, but they can't. I think we should wait this out where its safer." Colsa suggested, already a glow onthe horizon of a town. "We can take them on one or two, but I don't more then ten. I get the feeling that there is a lot more then ten."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Klaus realized the gun would have been a good choice to have taken instead of broken. It fouls have been of much use now....
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Colsa waited for what he thought. "Your life is at stake here as well. I want to make sure you think this decision is wise." Her green eyes stayed on Klaus while her ears were listening to nothing but wind blowing through dry shrubs. "Should we go?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"AWAY SOUL REAPER!" Endellion yelled furiously her long hair spread out across the abandoned football field and steamed furiously and she tried to grab at the soul reaper who had been following her "I TIRE OF YOUR DEFIANCE! OBEY THE EMPRESS OF SPIRITS!" Lilith came running after her and saw the soul reaper slashing at the tendrils of hair and nearing Endellion "HEY!" she yelled and the soul reaper turned his head "You can see me!?!" he asked stupefied as Endellion's hair recoiled "NO DUH! Why couldn't I see you? You're right there!" she pointed at him then grimaced and said "AND YOU'RE HURTING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!" (lol rage mode :3) shrieking she summoned her power somehow and became a shadowy version of the soul reaper wielding a zanpaku-to as well and she charged slashing at him as Endellion whipped her hair around and burned him, the smell of singed skin and burning blood filled the air
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 am

Klaus nodded. "Whatever you say, my lady." he have a bow.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 pm

His words, calling her his lady, they startled Colsa. But she nodded, and bounded towards the horizon, the town lights aglow in the distance.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"Nice," Endellion said smiling as she ate the soul reaper... and Lilith, flabbergasted, (lol I love that word! Very Happy) stared at herself in a puddle "How, did I come like this? It only has worked so far at eclipses... Well, I am not sure about a solar eclipse actually there hasn't been one in years!"
"It's called self defense systems sweetie."
"What's with the 'Sweetie' thing?"
"I dunno" Endellion said shrugging "Soooooooooooooo... What would you like to do..."
"Screw with the government's minds! Maybe do something crazy like kill the president? I dunno... I never much cared for the government anyway."
"That sounds dangerous... NOT!" she chuckled and Lilith grinned evily and tore off turning into a dog's shadow with Endellion close behind
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 am

Kyle stood up and walked down the street, focused on something off in the distance.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm

(hehehe Lilith be evil Very Happy)

Lilith the dog shadow ran under a truck and people's feet through the city with Endellion close behind occasionally both of them stopped for a bite to eat
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

Klaus was getting tired. His mouth felt dry, that was one. He struggled to keep in pace with Colsa.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Colsa turned and looked back, she smiled. "I see you are tired. Lets rest, so am I." She saw a group of shrubs and jogged over to it. "Lets rest here." She sat down and waited.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum