Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 24 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Lunar Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Lunar jumped slightly at the knock on her door, startled. She shook her head at herself, laughing quietly, then got up and hurried to the door. She opened it, a big grin sitting playfully on her face. "I'm already up, Holo. But thanks anyways."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Raffiel stifled a few words of anger at the girl as she shoved past him. "Not like there's more sidewalk." He muttered as he got up to the front door of the girls. Checking his watch, he was certain they should be up. "Lunar, Holo you up yet!" He called out as he knocked on the front door.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Lunar's eyes widened in panic when she heard Raffiel. "Crap! I have to get dressed," she muttered under her breath. Lunar closed her bedroom door and rushed to grab some clothes, undressing, and throwing on a simple T-shirt and shorts, pulled her shoes on and grabbed her book bag. She hurried back to the door and opened it, walking out into the hallway. Took her only a few seconds to get dressed.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Holo grinned back at her sister, heading downstairs. She heard Raffiel calling, and hurried up on putting butter on the toast. "Just a minute!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Lunar rushed down the steps and opened the front door, seeing Raffiel. "Good morning," she smiled at him, slightly leaning against the door. "We were just about to eat our breakfast. Want to come inside?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:56 am

Holo shook her head as she started to put two more pieces of toast in the toaster. "What do you want on your toast, Lunar?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

Raffiel came inside with a smile at the girls' antics. "Just get out of bed? Or finally put the book down?" He teased Lunar as he walked into the dining room. "What a having Holo?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 am

(So I started playing Mass Effect. It's awesome so far! I am currently heading off to visit Doctor Liara T'Soni with my very own ship and totally kick butt team! Makes me sad that you can only take three people at the same time.)

Holo thought a moment, then said. "We only have bagels and whole wheat bread, and we have forest berry jam, grape and strawberry jelly, butter, nutella, and honey. I guess you could put cottage cheese on your toast, but I dunno... Doesn't sound very breakfasty."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Lunar's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink when Raffiel said that, a bit embarrassed. She closed the door behind him. "I just want some grape jelly on my toast, please," she answered Holo's previous question.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 am

Holo nodded, and got the tube of jelly out. She handed it to her sister, along with two pieces of toast, saying "I ain't doing everything."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 am

(Holo, you've become even more amazing)

Raffiel shrugged at her words, "Yum." He chuckled a bit, "All I've got is cereal and a weirdo wooing my mother." He sighed the last part, slumping in the chair some.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 pm

"Wait, what!? Khora? Weirdo? Wooing? WHO!?" Holo blurted, her eyes widening.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm

"Erebus, you know that troubled guy with the dark skin and blue eyes. He's been by my house almost everyday now, heck he was there last night and left with her this morning. I think he's homeless or something, maybe that's why he stops by so much." He frowned, picking at one of the band wristlets he wore.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"Erebus, huh? I've met him..." Holo said, even though her mouth was full.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 am

Lunar put the jelly on her toast, then reached over to put the stuff away. Turning back to the two, and suggested calmly, "I think it sounds cute. Your mom has someone she really likes, and maybe they're just starting to get more serious than they let on, and that's why he's around so much." Lunar leaned against the counter and began eating her toast.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

(idk where to start Nocte off at >.>)
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Jensen Ackles only edited to have Nocte's eyes)
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm

(You could always have your person just randomly spot someone and talk to them, or be a door to door salesman, or something else like that.)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 am

(I still have no clue what I should be doing.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

(*faints* I didn't even think about it at first, but Nocte is almost the wof version of Dean Winchester. Wow. Good job on the editing!)

Bo-Bo stepped behind the counter and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV in the corner of the store. He stood there, watching the news. "Oh yeah... It's Nine Eleven, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah, great for them. Are we ever going to speak about how dumb the school is for planning to have Picture day today, of all days? I'm totally using Nine Eleven as my excuse not to smile!" (This seriously happened at my school. Also, apparently Friday is the thirteenth...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 pm

(That was the goal Holo c: I also have a character based off of Sammy cause I love them both to death *w* Anyways, anyone willing to rp with the crazy bastard? Just let me know and I'll chunk him at your characters... I still just dont know where to star and thats why I'm asking.)
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 pm

(You know we have a SPN RP? It's kind of dead-ish, but... Wink Anyway... Bo-Bo is lonely. Feel free to visit the gas station/store/whatever it is because seriously I don't even know anymore.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 am

As Windrunner reads the book his stomach growls, he realizes just how long its been since he has eaten some food, he slowly gets up and grabs his favorite jacket and heads to a nearby store. He enters it slowly looking away from the man behind the counter. He walks straight to the food section and starts looking around at all the different varieties. He looks out of the corner of his eye at the man before he sighs heavily.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Where did the party go?
Nocte pulled up to the little store that seemed like it could be a gas station. The parking lot was practically vacant, which was pretty good considering some song by Asia was blasting from his stereo. He was pretty sure he would get all sorts of dirty looks from innocent old ladies or even middle aged men and women, for some reason they just didn't take kindly to loud music. He smiled slighty and just shrugged his shoulder, pulling the keys from the ignition and opening the car door. Okay so he was wrong, there were quite a few cars in the area... not to much though. Just a few people filling up their cars. Only one women with dark brown hair and equally dark eyes glared at him and in turn he just smirked happily before locking his car door and shoving his keys into his pocket.

He wasn't exactly sure why he came here in the first place really. His car wasn't low on gas and he didn't smoke at all so he wasn't in need of any cigarets. Though he couldn't say he regretted coming in. Standing watching the TV was a boy.. well a man really, he didn't look much younger than Nocte. He did, however, seem more rebellious and.. volcanic(?) than Nocte. His hair was what drew the most attention to Nocte, a bright assemble of colors really. Seeing the rainbow made Nocte curious on what color it had been before it had been dyed, maybe he could tell from the guy's eyebrow color but you never know such things, he could have brown eyebrows and blonde hair for all Nocte knew.

Approaching the guy Nocte perched himself against a shelf, watching the TV silently with the guy a bit before finally talking. "Hey" he started, shifting so he could look more clearly at the guy. He couldn't help but cast a final stare at his hair before sort of poking his lip out and nodding slightly. Of course Nocte wouldn't dye his hair rainbow or anything but it did sort of suit the guy well. "Did a unicorn piss on you?" He laughed softly at the end to get his point across he was joking. Sometimes.. well actually a lot of times Nocte said something that could be mistaken as rude.. he just thought something and it came out. "No offense though.. you're hairs uh... rad."

Location: "station/store/whatever it is because seriously I don't even know anymore" -Holo
Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 am

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Guess Im jumping in with Nocte c:)
---

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel... can you feel my heart? Can you help the hopeless? Well, I'm begging on my knees, can you save my bastard soul? Will you wait for me? I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

Nyles scanned the parking lot from where he stood leaning up against the side of the store, a cigarette in his right hand, wearing a sweater that devoured his boney frame. He had been standing there for awhile with nothing else to do. So when some guy pulled up in a car, music blasting, Nyles couldn't help but watch with interest. The guy who stepped out of the car was fairly tall and attractive. But it wasn't any of those things that interested Nyles it was the way the mans eye stood out like a black mark on white paper.

Nyles watched with interest until the guy disappeared into the store. He dropped his cigarette and snubbed it out with his shoe following behind after some time.

The store was somewhat quiet but had more people in it than he had expected. The guy Nyles had seen earlier was talking to another guy with surprisingly brightly colored hair. He came in just in time to hear the comment about the unicorn. A small smile flickered across his features then disappeared. He stepped closer to their group. "I like it." The words probably came out more quiet then he wanted them to and as soon as he said it he glanced down at his shoes and back up in apprehension. He didn't know why he was talking to these strangers but hey he might as well.

He glanced at the stranger with the scarred eye. The whole eye was a stormy grey with various scratches surrounding it. He took it in curiously wondering what had caused it. However he tried not to stare to long, glancing away quickly.

Last edited by Nyles on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:27 am

(I'mma just sit still until someone wants to talk to Ares, mostly because I don't know where anything is, also taking a poll I guess, who wants to see some of my art? I have a few in progress picks of things like Kennith and Meryl, and a few of Khora and some of the other girls from Golden Bloods.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next