Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 13 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Phlox nodded, and T'Pol immediately drifted off into sleep.

Fire, heat, burning sensation. T'Pol stared around her in wonder, it was a pleasant feeling though, not what she had feared as she reached out to touch the flames flickering around her. She craned her neck, pleasure running down her spine and pulsing through her every nerve. There was a shape being made out in the fire, and T'Pol watched carefully. Though there was no actual face, the body build and shape of the nose gave way to who it was. SPOCK!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Kiamsc finally reached the Medical Bay after what seemed to her like years. She walked in, then stopped. There was people. How'd they get here so fast? They had just been at the elevator, hadn't they? 'Oh yeah... I was half of a jello-like being... I wasn't going very fast then, was I?' She cleared her throat. "Errr... This man fainted on me... When Khajiit was half a kitten... Khajiit guesses she scared him or something... Don't know if he is alive... Eh, this is akward." Laughing

(My brother has a Khajiit character! It's awesome. I picked Dunmer (Dark Elf) though... I'm sort of a pyromaniac X3)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Spock was still out. The tenderness of the cream working made him not want to wake up. He didn't want to see sick bay. He didn't want to see his skin. He just wanted to go back to Vulcan, or the Starfleet base. He fell asleep. Nothing would disturb him, nothing.

Falti walked onto the bridge and sat down. "Anything," she called out to everyone.

"Everything is smooth, Captain," a ensign called out. As the ship crused through Alpha Quadrent. She watched the veiw screen as Planets began to pass by.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm

T'Pol jolted away, how long had she been out? The sickbay was quiet expect the beeping on the machines and coughing of sick people. Her head throbbed as she took in the dim lighting and leaned up some.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Spock shifted in his sleep.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm

T'Pol could see Phlox asleep across the room. She smiled lightly, how tired he must have been, Denobulans hardly slept. With great care she got up, and grabbed the blanket that had been placed on top of her. She walked across the room with pained steps and laid the blanket down on his shoulders where he slept in a chair. Then she began to creep back to her bed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

The ship rocked back and forth from a hit. "Captain, the Ferangi are hailing us!"
"Raise sheilds, on screen," she called.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:34 pm

T'Pol fell down on the floor with a gasp, it hurt big time. Her whole body ached as the she tired to get up. Phlox had jumped, and looked around in bewilderment. "What's happened!?" He yelled, patients all around laying there uneasy. Mutters of 'were under attack' filled the air. Phlox spotted T'Pol on the floor and helped her to her feet. "What are you doing out of bed?" He asked shortly, helping her into the bed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

"Nothing Captain!"
"There are intruders in the cargo bay!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Some assistant doctors looked away from their work and stared as Kiamsc spoke. "Ugghh... Once again the center of attention. Where should Khajiit put the fainted man?" The assisstans just gaped until one of them stuttered "U-ummm... The sick bay's kinda full..."
Kiamsc's eyebrow rose "What kind of healing place is one that won't treat a patient simply because the place is full? One worse than Skooma addicts! You make me sick!" she spun around on her paw, and began to exit the room. "W-wait!! He could always... Errr... Go on the floor. or something..." the same assistant as before said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 am

Spockopened his eyes and sat up. "Something is not right," he stood and walked to the doors. He grabbed T'Pol and walked her out the doors. "The captain is in danger." He waled into the turbolift and punched the level their rooms were on. "Get dressed," he ordered her and continued to his room. He put on his regular uniform.

Falti growled as the Bridge was over run. "Kilgons, on a Ferangi ship?" She grunted as she was shoved to the ground and cuffed. She watched as half of the bridge was killed. Tuvok laid beside her.

"Where is the doctor?" one asked in Kilgon. The linguistic choked out "Level.... three..." then was shot with a phaser. A group loaded the turbolift and headed to the medical bay.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 am

Kiamsc set the fainted ensign down on a pillow and blanket that an assistant had let her borrow. "Well... Better than nothing. Rest well, young man." (young compared to her at least... I've decided something... Since Kimasc is only half Q she only gets some of the powers... She obviously has the shapeshifting, and can control her body's settings such as density and her senses (which are now dulled since the ship is rather loud if she has her hearing set too high. She only has taste and touch set to normal. Everything else is rather low for now) and she can use the abilities of what creature she turns into, unless the majority of that thing do not have those powers. That is all... WAIT! NO! She can change her voice, 'cuz that's part of shape shifting. She changes inside and out. HEHE! SHE CAN HAVE THREE STOMACHS LIKE A COW! XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 am

T'Pol gaped as he practically dragged her into the turbolift and onto their floor. She looked around, and then heard the shots of a phaser on this level. "SPOCK!" She yelled, seeing no time to get dressed as a group of klingons turned the corner. She looked around and saw no cover and simply had to dodge to the side of the corridor. One klingon opened a door, to her room and then moved on to the next. Shooting whoever was inside. SHe was thankful it wasn't Spock's room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Spock heard the doors to his quarters open. He grabbed his phaser and pressed himself to the wall near a door. He looked around the corrner. He fired. He heard a loud thud on the floor. He ran out of the room and to T'Pol. "Hurry," he huffed.

Last edited by Heatherfeather on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Kiamsc hadn't been paying much attention, but as some strangers burst in wielding phasers and yelling "Everybody! THE SHIP HAS BEEN BOARDED BY ARMED ENEMIES! WE NEED YOU TO EVACUATE AND FOLLOW US, NOW!" that caught her attention. "Evacue Ate.. Evacu... Evar cue? WHAT?" the people who had burst in looked at her. "Who, and WHAT are you? You aren't dressed, or registered. I'm assuming you are hostile for now. Obviously you are because you have a captive!"

"He's not- He passed out!"
"Yeah, sure he did. Just like my finger slipped!" the person said, and set her phaser to stun, then shot at Kiamsc. She missed. "HA! I DON'T THINK YOU CA SHOOT SOMEONE THROUGH A FLOOR! HAHA!" Kiamsc floated away, leaving the medical bay behind and entering what appeared to be a storage room.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

T'Pol nodded, "They've taken the whole corridor. Bridge's taken to, I heard one of them say it." Her feet ached from standing on them for so long. The Klingons were busy in a room, somewhere near Spock's. "We can take the ventilation system to get out of here, but I don't know what will be safe. Cargo bay, sickbay. They've taken everything."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm

"I wonder..." Kiamsc muttered, and turned into an otter, still floating in the air as if she was as light as a feather. She paddled through the air and looked around. There were Klingons all over. She immediatley turned her vocal chord's volume down. 'I'll need some poison.' she thought, and gave herself the fangs of a poisonus snake. She snuck up on one, and bit his neck, injecting about a cup venom. The Klingon screamed, and fell to the ground, his body jumping around as he spazzed out. Immediatley more people ran over, and Kiamsc turned herself invisible and began to bite them.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Spock reached a shaft. He wiggled the panel off. "We have to get the captain," he looked at her. "The doctor is there too, I ran a check," he hearded her into the vent.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Why does he keep guiding me? I can move a lot better then he can! Thought as he herded her, he had dragged her into the turbolift, and down to this level. Now he was practically pushing her into the vent. Her body heated some as she remembered how quickly they had been trapped in a tiny, metal room, and now it was even tighter.

Phlox grunted, a Klingon was jamming the butt of his phaser into the doctor's back. "Move!" He ordered and Phlox grumbled as he complied.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Falti watched as the doctor entered the room. She glred at the Kilgon dragging her around. She managed to turn around and spit in his face.

Spock looked down the halls and fell to the floor. "I know what happened but its either this or get caught," he looked down he halls again.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

T'Pol didn't respond, a group of Klingon were coming and she had to be quiet. She stopped her shuffling and held her breath. Though it wouldn't really help she just did it on instinct. "Do you smell that?" One asked, she couldn't understand it but it didn't sound good for them. "Yes.... Fresh Vulcan." She cringed, having understood the last one.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:10 pm

After madly waving their arms around, and shooting at air, one stray arm hit Kiamsc, and she fell to the grond. She lost her concentration and became visible. "AHA! THAT'S WHAT WAS CAUSING ALL THE TROUBLE! JUST A STUPID ANIMAL!" Kiamsc mumbled something like "Dang that hurt..." then passed out.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Spock just sat. "It is logically impossible for us to escape now," he whispered.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 pm

She looked at him and knew he was right. But that didn't stop instinct. "Logic isn't always right." She said, and grabbed his foot and dragged him quickly. "They're to big to fit in these!" She said, turning in the vent and heard growls behind them. But they couldn't follow.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Spock fallowed her. "Only illogical thing about this plan is the phasers," he voiced as he dodged a blue phase beam.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next