Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Kiamsc had been watching them from a corner of the room as a small not very dangerous spider. The worst this species could do was bite, and that would sting a bit but not be to bad. If anyone noticed her they would probably leave her be... She spun a little hummock web and swung back and forth.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Spock woke as a knock echoed through the room. He sat up and pulled the sleep from his eyes. He slipped on a blue Starfleet shirt, and pulled up a pair of black pants. He answered back to a soft "Spock" with "Come in." He saw T'Pol enter.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

(I'm sorry, but does Spock sleep in 'le buffe' ?!)

T'Pol stepped forward, not surprised to see him in more... undergarment like attire. She kept her eyes on his face instead of his body. "I apologize for awakening you." She said first, "Phlox and I have been analyzing the pathogen, and we need you're assistance in building a containment chamber to test certain medications on it." Her eyes drifted down once, and she soon caught herself.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm

(Im sounding stupid but a, what is that? Razz stupid heather! )

Spock nodded. "I'll be there in five minutes," he replied. His chocolate eyes still showed traces of sleep. He slightly fallowed the line of her eyes and looked up just as she did. He felt a bit of enbarassment.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm

The small spider in the medical bay corner continued spinning a little web, looking rather smug. (though you probably can't tell)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 am

(Nude)

T'Pol nodded slightly, taking a step back and then turning on her heels to leave his room. As she drew towards the turbolift she felt a smile cross her face and an image of Spock formed in her head. She pushed the button to go up the three levels and chuckled lightly. He had been embarrassed. How amusing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 am

(Yes but um, i said he put on a Starfleet uniform. oh well.)

Falti walked into the medical bay. He hair was normal Vulcan style. "Doctor, have you fixed the virus?" she asked flatly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 pm

The little spider jumped as someone spoke. That had surprised her. She had forgotten about that problem. Her hearing always turned way up for some reason as a spider. She adjusted it, and listened.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Phlox shook his head. "No not yet. But were closer. This is an intensive virus, it might take days here." He said, his eyes dropping in frustration. While Denobulans didn't need to sleep very often, he was finding this work tedious and draining.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Spock dressed in a blue Starfleet shirt and black pants. He walked out and to the turbo lift. He hit floor two and listened as the lift moved. He walked out and into the bay. "Explain what you need done," he said as he walked in. He nodded to the captain and doctor.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

The spider suddenly grew a few extra legs and eyes. She was getting tired of making this web taking so long! How could real spiders take it?
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm

T'Pol walked over to Spock and touched his hand lightly to draw his attention towards something. Her fingers felt like they were on fire the moment she touched his skin, sending a sharp pang through her whole body. She took a moment to stare at him, and then turned sharply to walk to a portion of the medical bay away from Phlox and the Captain. "Over here." The science officer called over, there was an assembly of datapads sprawled out on the counter next to her, weariness showing slightly in her dark eyes.

Phlox paid the two no heed, all his attention on his work right before him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Kiamsc eventually fell asleep. The web was so comfy... She didn't notice as a mysterious stranger tried to knock her down...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

Phlox turned to the Captain. "I would suggest you return to the bridge. There is not much more for me to show you." He said to her politely and rushed off to sooth a dying victim. He muttered a few words that sounded spiritual as the Vulcan faded into death's clutches. "Another one..." He whispered in grief but refused to let it shake him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

The woman in the medical bay suceeded in knocking down the web that had been bugging her while she went around her work, and screamed when she saw there was a spider in the web. Surprisingly to her, the spider screamed back almost as loud, casing her to scream again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

(Question. Random woman working in Medbay? Cuz I can see that with the infection going on and all)

Phlox snapped his head at the scream. "What?" He said bewildered and stared in confusion at the flailing lady.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

"SPIDER!" she screamed. She didn't do well around bugs... Kiamsc blinked four of her eight eyes (can spiders blink...?) at the woman. "Idiot... What are you freaking out about? You're the one who startled me! I was just taking a nap and-" the woman screamed again "IT TALKED! SPIDERS! CAN'T! SCREAM! SPIDERS! CAN'T! TALK!" Kiamsc mentally facepalmed. She had forgotten... All her body's setting reverted to the normal for whatever she had been last. Which had been a human. Which are quite loud. "Why am I so stupid...?" Kiamsc cried, and rubbed her fangs together in annoyance.

(The woman didn't know about the infection... She doesn't listen well...? She's kinda retarded... I dunno Razz)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 am

(Ok)

Phlox pulled out a sedative and jammed it against the panicking woman's neck. In a moment she had fallen down asleep and Phlox motioned for someone to come over. "Take this ensign to her room. I think she just needs some rest." He said with annoyance.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 am

Kiamsc sighed in relief quietly. 'Don't think he heard me... Thank goodness!' she thought, and began to quickly crawl away.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:03 am

Phlox peered down and frowned in confusion. "Who let my spiders out?!" He demanded, spinning around to look at the ensigns in the med bay. They all shrugged and turned away. Phlox bent down and gently picked up Kiamsc in his hands. "Come now you." He said and went to put her in a container to hold her safely. "Wouldn't want you to get stepped on now would we?" He mused.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 am

Kiamsc squeeled pathetically when he picked he up, but she had tuned down he vocal cord's volume again... She sighed, and helplessly attacked the container's wall. She couldn't just turn into something bigger... It would be uncomfortable, and probably ruin all her fun. She couldn't tell him to let her go... It would ruin her fun too... She huffed, and kicked the wall. She immediately regretted it. "OHHHHHH! HOW FRAGILE SPIDER'S LEGS ARE! WHYYYY???"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 am

Phlox smiled down at the little spider Kiamsc and then turned away from her to get back to his grueling work. Also in the container was three more spiders with identical coloration and size. They moved towards her with curiosity.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

Kiamsc hissed warning;y at the other spiders, and raised her front legs to defend herslef in case they attacked. She was ready to change into a deadlier spider if need be...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 am

They seemed to grow bored of her and returned to their complex webs in the container. Phlox looked around. "T'Pol Spock?" He wondered to himself and then shrugged, hoping they were working on the testing unit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 am

Kiamsc became a slightly bigger species of spider, just in case... She stabbed the air with one of her legs, to show she would attack if they got near, and she huddled in a corner.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next