Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Kiamsc disregarded the stares from some other people. They were wondering how the heck she had appeared so suddenly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

One of the other Romulans knelt down to help. "Captain," he started.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 pm

The captain gasped for breath for a moment, but then had pulled himself together. "I don't know what brother you're talking about. But word is that a hybrid was caught by the border. Male. I guess it could be your brother." He was rubbing his neck in pain. "But were're no prison ship, any caught are taking to a facility. They don't remain on the ship."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Falti hissed and walked out of the airlock. She stormed to the elevator, punched the Bridge button. Her hair was still slowly coming out. "D'Tas talk to me," she whispered.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:52 pm

T'Pol watched her leave, and then looked at Spock for his decision on what to do. Hybrids, so emotional sometimes! T'Pol thought with distaste, though Spock was proving to be an exception of that. Phlox slowly backed out before saying, "Thanks for the plants!" And dashing for sickbay.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Kiamsc boredly looked around. There was nothing to do! 'I guess I could try and really work this time, instead of makin my hands know how...' she thought. She let her hands come back to normal and sort of flinched because she expected something to happen. Nothing did. Everything seemed fine! All you had to do was click buttons... Suspect 'Bet the buttons don't even do anything! I bet it's just something to keep the ensigns busy so they don't screw things up!'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 am

Spock watched as the Romulans left. He closed the Airlock door, and waited for the air to equal out. When it was close he nodded for the okay to leave and started toward the door. Stopping just before it opened, he said, "Do not blame her." He turned to her, "As you should know, Vulcan's and Romulan's are cousins, and emotions run very deep in both. She chose to fallow the Vulcan side but the other half gets the best of her." He turned back and walked out.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:05 pm

T'Pol felt like giving him a smart remark about how she was a Vulcan, but that wouldn't be proper. And emotional. So she bit back her tongue, and simply raised her eyebrows up some before following. "I suppose I'll report back to my station, unless you want me to check on Phlox." She stared at him with deep brown eyes, waiting for her orders.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Spock nodded. "I'll check on Phlox," he said, "I sense that you do not like Falti or myself. May I ask why?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:31 pm

T'Pol looked at him with shock. "Sense?" She asked, him carefully. "I don't understand." She was trying to avoid his question by asking another question. She doubted it would work, but it was worth a try.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:02 pm

"Your facial expresions give away your feelings. You are confused, and bewildered at a half Vulcan's emotions. They are no different from normal Vulcans," he turned to face her, "Most to choose to be Vulcan, think about how much they strive to be Vulcan." He stood there as it stopped moving. The door opened and he walked out.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 pm

T'Pol was stunned, and then hide her face in a curtain of emotionless. She looked like a Borg, with a blank uninterested stare and cold blank face. She scolded herself for making Spock upset at her, and knew she was being a little, 'rude' but it was her thoughts! Her thoughts! She was furious for a moment at the Vulcan/Human Hybrid but then felt terrible for how angry he must have been at her. She slowly walked out of the tight elevator, feeling constricted and sat down at her station with only one thing in mind. Work.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Spock walked to sick bay. he stopped as he entered. His hands turned to fists, his face hardened. He knelt down, trying to control it, hold it in. He punched the hard metal floor. A sharp pain shot through his hand. He calmed down. Why is she so judgemental? Why are all pure Vulcans so judgemental about have breds. He punched the floor again. More pain shot through his hand.

Falti sat in her chair. She had her hair down. She watched as spaced moved past the ship. Her eyes still showed anger, but her face did not. "Send a message to Romulas that we will be coming," she spoke and shifted in her seat.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 pm

"Commander?" The kind Denobulan doctor walked over to him, clutching a plant in his hands. "Are you alright?" He asked him, crouching down to him with concern in his eyes.

"Aye Captain." T'Pol said with no emotion, she was starting to feel cold. She began to type the encrypted message, and once sent she near immediately received a response. "Captain..." She said slowly at first. "They've refused to grant us access further in their space. Let alone their home world."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 am

Spock looked up. He stood and brushed his shirt, wincing. "It would be unwise to speak. For they would come after me," he said and he tried to grqb his hand in the other. Pain crossed his face soon covered.

Falti nodded, "It's late, you may leave if you wish."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:17 am

T'Pol nodded, and got up from her station. She had forgotten the time, space was after all a constant dark. She slipped into the elevator and it reared to life. She walked to her room, turned on the lights, and simply crashed on her bed. She was so tired, her eyes felt like they would fall out from how dry they were, and she was mentally strained. But she had to get up, painfully so, and began to light the candles in her room and turned the lights off. Sitting on a mat in the center of the floor right across from her bed, she began to focus.

Phlox frowned in confusion. "They would come after me?" He repeated and then took hold of Spock's hand. "You've fractured some of the metacarpals and phalanges. Come over here." The skilled doctor could already tell the damage, and walked towards a row of jars and medical wrappings. He pulled out a tub of a deep blue liquid and looked at Spock. "It would be unwise not to come here."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:40 pm

"You guys can go take a rest, we'll take over" some new ensigns say as they come onto the bridge.
Kiamsc got up and muttered "I like clicking buttons though..." She left ad got into the turbolift.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Spock fallowed the doctor. "My anger has over taken me. Who am I?" He mumbled. He was never this angry before. He let the doctor examine his hand. It was black, blue, and bones stuck out in some places.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Phlox took his hand carefully, and began to spread the liquid goop on his fingers. Then he took a long cloth bandage and began to wrap it around. "You can't use this hand for the next few days, the 'goop' should be finished by then, do not get it wet, and..." He sprayed something across it and the bandage hardened. "You need to be more careful." He finished with the medical business and leaned against the sterile counter. "Anger is something in every sentient creature, as is the other emotions. I believe it is because you are half human, that the more animal reactions are intensifying the more violent side of Vulcans. Anger is something you should watch out for." The doctors eyes were filled with concern and understanding.

T'Pol opened her eyes, and laid down in her bed, she had pondered on many things in her meditation. And Spock came up on more then one occasion. She would have to be careful around him...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 pm

"Thank you," he nodded. He started to walk away then stopped at a cage containing a vulcan crab. He looked at it, then walked out. He walked to the elevator and got off. He walked to his room. He took his phaser out and on the counter near the wall. He rearranged the picture of his mother and father in the bedroom. He did logic problems and went to bed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:28 pm

T'Pol awoke in the middle of the night, and felt... free.... It was odd and difficult to understand, but she felt no weight on her shoulders for those few moments. She imagined herself back on Vulcan, talking with her mother before she had turned fifteen. Those were years of simplicity. But now.... The weight suddenly crashed back down on her shoulders, and her spirits fell. T'Pol looked at a digital clock, five hours before she would have to report for duty. She cursed in Vulcan and got up to check her mail.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Falti left the bridge and reported to her room. She entered and put her t-shirt and shorts on.

"MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spock woke screaming. It was another bad dream about his mother dying before him. He got out of bed. He walked to the sink and ran cool water down his face. He stared at himself in the mirror. "Mother," he whispered and closed his eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 pm

T'Pol rubbed her eyes, knowing she wouldn't get back to sleep any time soon. Nothing, no messages from home or the high command. She pushed off from the desk and looked at the mat in her room. She didn't feel like meditating though. Feeling dirty for some reason she walked into her bathroom and turned the water on in her shower. Once it was hot enough, taking about a half minute for her liking, T'Pol removed her clothing and stepped into the shower. After spending a half hour, she felt she needed to get out. So she turned off the water, dried off and got dressed in fresh new clothing. She wanted to be out of her room, it suddenly felt... tight. She walked out into the corridor and headed to the mess. Maybe some food would make her feel better. She found though that half of every meal was some kind of meat product and so simply had a cup of green tea.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Spock sat on his bed. He had nothing except boxers on. "Mother," he kept repeating. "Computer," a beep went off, "Check messages." "One message from Vulcan," it replied back. "Read." "Command unknown." He got up and opened the message. He almost fell. He dressed and ran out of his room. He go to the captians quarters and called. "I must speak to you now!" he called through.

"Come," the door opened and he walked in.

"I must go to Vulcan. My mother is in trouble," he calmed himself.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 pm

T'Pol smiled on the inside, tea always did the trick to calm her right down. She sipped it slowly, savoring the rich taste with every bit of it she drank. Her mind calm now, she finished the tea and decided it wouldn't hurt to go to her station early.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next