Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 24 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Me Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:14 pm

"Meet anybody interesting?" Holo asked.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Blaze derped around because he's been missing for like a whole flippin year and is a failure at life and he kept mysteriously disappearing... Also he has no idea how he should roleplay now adays.
(No idea... Just no idea...)
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 pm

(Yeah you're showing up again! But I'm not kidding, there's a lot to work with her! Khora, PUPS, dealing with Erebus, etc.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

(Ayalilla's there for Khora if it gets to tough, though... And there's always the entire pack minus Erebus and Bo-Bo...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm

(No, there's Erebus to, its just not really the same. More like, plotting comfort.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm

(Mhmmmm...)

Ayalilla crouched in the bushes, watching the goose carefully. It was injured and had been separated from it's flock. That made it perfect for a hunting lesson. She looked over at her pups and was dismayed to see that only Aspen was paying attention and copying her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Raffiel whined loudly as he looked around. "Guys I still can't find Lunar!" He yelped, giving the wolves around a helpless look. He shuffled his feet, worry building up inside him. "What if she's been hurt? Like the hunting accident I was in. Or what if she's lost? Or... some pack's taken her captive! Where did she go? Why?" He sounded as if he was going mad without her. The young wolf growled at the ground, trying to calm himself, muttering how she could take care of herself, that Lunar would be fine. If she got hurt she could take care of herself. The thought gave him some comfort, but still he felt empty with her gone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

(HOLO! Stop using my characters, you! You gave Ayalilla to meeeee! Suspect )
Ayalilla sighed, and pounced on the goose. She quickly snapped it's neck and stepped off it. "Now... Aspen gets first choice of what he wants from the goose because he was PAYING ATTENTION." she said, and cleared her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 am

(>.<)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

(... Sorry Embarassed )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am

Erebus looked at Belle, and then nodded with a slight grin. "Well yes, a long time ago. Back before you could even take your first steps. Desiree here..." He looked at the foxish she-wolf and watched her squirm under his cold gaze. "Lets just say she and I have a bad habit of running into each other." Desiree nodded, not wanting to open her mouth and say something that might anger the brute beside her. "Don't be shy now Desiree." Erebus stated, obviously picking up her silence. "Uhm, we were in the same pack as pups... You could say we were raised together, though Erebus is a few months older." She finally piped up, looking down with nerves.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 am

(You'd better be Neutral)
Aspen grinned, and pulled the breast off of the chicken. He knew that was Lilly's favorite. He'd trade her for whatever she got, which would probably be something not to great since Ginger and Granite were bullies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am

Belle nodded. "I see..."

Echo padded up to the small group. "Hey Belle." He said, nuzzling her. "Who's this?" He asked looking at Desiree.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 am

Desiree's eyes flared at the white male's approach, and found herself pressing against Erebus in order to hide despite herself. Erebus kept back a growl, and simply chuckled darkly at her against him. "Come on Desiree, what did I just say. Don't be shy." He gave her a light nudge, and she stumbled forward a little, gazing up at Echo with fear. "Uhm... Hi..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 am

Kashtin got up, tired of waiting for Asku's story, and trotted over to Belle and Echo. Zephyr was right behind his brother.

Bo-Bo was in shock. Desiree... And Erebus... HAD GROWN UP TOGETHER!?
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 am

Echo looked at her oddly. "Hello. My name is Echo. I am Belle's mate."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Kashtin looked at Desiree. "You look like a fox! I killed a fox once. No, wait, it was TEN foxes!"
Zephyr snorted. "No you didn't! Liar! You've never even been within ten feet of a fox."
Kashtin frowned. "Shut up, moose terd."
"Racoon droppings."
"Pelican splat!"
"Owl pellet!"
"Well how about this? Buncha worm shi-"
Zephyr cut Kashtin off by nipping at him. "Holo said not to say that word in front of grown-ups, idiot!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Desiree's gaze was torn from Echo to the arguing pups. She chuckled a little, relaxing until her pelt prickled at Erebus's sigh. "Desiree you're so shy some times." The words were tight and it was rather obvious he was fighting something down. She glared at him for a moment, and then looked at Echo. "Hello, my name is Desiree. Mate to none." The last bit caught Erebus off guard. "Desiree what happened to that wolf then? Jaren I believe his name was." He asked, forgetting that he should have been tactful then. Her eyes filled with sorrow as she looked at him. "Well Erebus, if you don't remember then me telling would be a bad idea. After all," her voice dropped to a low whisper as she leaned in to his ear. "you were the one that killed him."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Kashtin looked at the ground. "Sorry... Got carried away..." he mumbled.

Bo-Bo watched Erebus and Desiree. Those two... They were like oil and water. But it still made him uneasy to have them being so... Close?

Last edited by Holo on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:13 am

Erebus growled lowly at her, suddenly remembering the wolf. Ah yes, my first kill after all... Back when I had a heart. He looked away, refusing to give her any room for further talk. The others might suspect I've killed before, but if they know I killed her near mate they'll surely lose any trust in me. I can't afford that just yet. Desiree looked at Echo. "So who is the alpha around here? Usually I'm assaulted with politics and bloviating pompous wolves by now."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 am

Bo-Bo spoke up now "Our first alpha Artemis stepped down, and our past beta Jay is now alpha. She's been missing for a while, though."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

"First alpha? Artemis and Jay both sound like females. What of an alpha male then?" Desiree asked with confusion, ears pulled back in an odd way. "This pack is different. No alpha has had a mate thus far. Though I don't believe the new beta has actually been made has it?" Erebus said, hearing a shuffle from inside the den he turned to look back. Khora had awoken, gazing at Desiree with confusion and hostility. "Its alright Khora. She's not here to harm the pups." Erebus cooed to her, calming the mother. "If she was she wouldn't have made it into the den clearing before we'd have stopped her." Khora snorted, and continued looking at Desiree as if watching her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Bo-Bo grimaced when he heard Khora start waking up and Erebus talked in that voice to her. It just... Made him want to hurt her! But he wasn't mad at Khora... But he couldn't hate Erebus! 'Why are things so confusing?' he wondered.
(DRAAAAMMAAAA BOOOMB!!!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 am

(Jealoussssss)

Khora could feel her pelt prickling, she didn't like the thought of a new female, especially one that knew Erebus. For a moment she felt a pang of something hot and angry, making her have to fight down a growl directed at the fox-like she-wolf. The new mother curled around her pups protectively, but at the same time wanted to rush up to Erebus and press herself between the two. They seem awfully close... She thought angrily, seeing how their pelts would brush every now and then. She buried her nose in her tail, curling around her pups as tightly as she could without smothering them. Her emotions began broiling, making it hard to stay in one place for to long, she would shift her tail slightly, maybe a paw, flick her ears or re-position herself altogether. Khora looked down at the bundles of fur that were still asleep and gave them all a few licks, trying to ignore the burning sensation deep within her chest. Desiree felt her pelt prickle with anxiety, she knew she was being watched. She fought the urge to look back at the mother Erebus had just spoken to. The rouge couldn't help but notice how he had spoken to her, almost believing she'd heard kindness and perhaps affection in that murderous wolf's tone. She grumbled a few unintelligible words under her breath, re-catching Erebus's attention. Heat swept up her body, making Desiree stiff and rigid as his cold, scrutinizing eyes sized her up. She fought hard against the urge to turn to him, remembering with a flash of pain what had happened when she challenged or faced him back in their birth pack. Desiree let out the breath she'd sucked in once the heat died down, telling her he'd moved on to someone else to torture.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Bo-Bo saw how Khora was reacting to Desiree. He wanted to hate her, but... He actually knew how she felt. 'Maybe I could help her... But she's after Erebus to! WHY DOES EREBUS HAVE TO BE SO... HIM-ISH! Bo-Bo dragged himself up and walked over to Khora. He'd made up his mind. "Hey, uh... Khora... Soooo, what's up? You seem to be... Errr... Uneasy...?"

(Totally jealous. Totally awkward. I have actually been in this situation before. Trying to make someone that you want to hate but can't feel better. Blarg! Mad Life is crazy.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next