Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 25 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Lunar Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 am

"Yep. Quite a few interesting wolves are out there," Nina nodded in response to Holo's question. The young she-wolf heard Raffiel and looked at him oddly. "Are you alright?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 am

Raffish shook his head, whining in aggravation at Lunar's disappearance. "I can't find Lunar. Her scent is even stale around the den now..." He whimpered as he responded to Nina. The young wolf swished his tail in worry, unable to keep his paws still at this point.

Khora looked at Bo-Bo in confusion for a moment before she responded to him. "Yeah I suppose I'm uneasy. You know, another stranger so close to my pups. Besides who knows if she doesn't have any illness on her?" She spoke lowly so only the rainbow male wolf could hear. Her golden eyes flashing with worry as she though of what was to come within the next moon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 pm

"I'm sure she's fine," Nina attempted to calm him down. Though, she doubted it. Lunar didn't seem like one who could really take care of herself all that well.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 am

Raffiel whimpered a little, uncertain and trying to accept Nina's suggestion. "But there's a lot of messed up people out there!" He nearly growled. "We don't know what danger she's in. Seriously!" The young wolf grumbled, digging his paws deep into the ground beneath him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

(ok so im sorry i poofed like i havent done for a while.... Im sorry if your mad at me i just got busy.... Can anyone fill me in on what i missed?)
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

((yes, i could also benefit from an explanation, if Lazarus really is going to be reborn))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 am

Omg Heather! WB! And of course no one will be mad! Anywho, I'm not certain how far back you are, but just now my newest character Desiree has showed up, not yet a member seeing how you were unable to accept her. She knows Erebus, Khora and Bo-Bo are not liking her arrival, and Lunar has gone off to 'experience' more of the world.)

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

((why is it that you never remember to have an opening parenthesis in any of your comments? *ahem* not that I'm trying to imply anything, Chairwoman...))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

(Bugs me as well, Newone. I have a friend who is C.D.O. (the way it should be) and she kinda rubbed off on me.)
Holo let out a small whine. "I... She's never been gone very long... She always seems fine when she comes back. She always comes back..." she said, really trying to assure herself more than Raffiel. She winced as all of a sudden she started to feel like something had just tried to kill her. 'Twin pain...?' she thought. 'Could it be a real thing? Is Lunar in danger?'

Bo-Bo snorted. "Oh, come on!" he whispered back. "No way it's Just your pups you're worried about." He gave her an incredulous look.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am

((i would say my new favorite line but i dont wanna offend anyone so ok.... Thanks guys, i kinda got my fone taken away then my computer decided to just completely die and it took forever to fix,))

Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 am

((Well sometimes I just forget Director, and I suggest you get over it before I call you out on some other things! Such as you forgot to capitalize the w in your why at the beginning of that sentence!))

Khora gave Bo-Bo a scrutinizing look, lips pulled back every so slightly in a small snarl. "What are you talking about...?" The tone she used was low and threatening, as if the healer could hardly keep to her code of peace and preventing injuries to her pack mates. Khora turned her head away from the others, focusing solely on the rainbow-pelted wolf near her.

Erebus looked at the teen wolves, narrowing his eyes. He wasn't paying attention as to what was going on inside the den anymore, the news that Lunar was missing was... irresistible. The wolf could feel his hunger for blood ignite, The she-wolf ran away before I could finish her... He thought angrily, tail lashing for a second.

Raffiel looked down, "I just can't believe I didn't really notice until now. I'm a horrible promised mate!" He growled, a snarl forming in his throat. The male stalked away from the others, rumbling over his thoughts.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Echo frowned and followed Raffiel. "Hey, Raffiel. You shouldn't be upset at yourself. It's ok, and I'm sure she is just fine. You are an amazing promised mate to her. I can tell how much you love her. She will be fine. I'm sure of it."

Belle sat back and listed for a bit. She wasn't feeling too good and didn't feel like getting involved with this right now. Heck, she didn't even want to move right now. She lie down on the ground, hoping that this feeling would go away.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Kashtin and Zephyr sat down next to Belle and continued their argument.

"Well I'm a horrible sister." Holo whined. "Lunar, by the stars, if you aren't back in one piece and alive I will KILL YOU TO DEATH!!!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 am

Raffiel glanced over at Echo, and just sighed. "I want to be just as certain of her as you are. And I am. It's just..." The young brute trailed over, eyes watching the gentle rush of leaves as the wind picked up. "I have no trust in strangers."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 pm

When Belle lied down, it only made the feeling worse. Now it seemed as if the world was spinning. Oh great... She couldn't take it anymore. She puked, closing her eyes tightly and curling up afterwards.

Echo frowned. "I understand how you feel, but I am pretty sure Lunar can take care of herself. Plus the fact that she's a healer. If she were to get hurt, she could easily fix it herself."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Raffiel's ears twitched as he heard someone puke, but didn't bothering finding out who it was. "You don't get it do you? There are some wounds that one can't fix themselves. Khora even once had to get healed by Blaze because the wound was beyond even her skill. Lunar's a great and amazing healer, but how can she possibly be at Khora's level yet when there's years of experience between them?" Raffiel said, an ache forming in his heart as he said it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm

(lol, how is Blaze a better healer than Khora? Since when? And if so why isn't he the lead healer? Suspect)

Holo eventually depressed herself to sleep.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm

(I mean her skill of administering to herself. He had to do exactly as she said remember?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

Echo sighed. "I understand this Raffiel. I am learning healing as well. But there aren't that many wounds that need assistance in healing and I just don't think that she will be getting any of those."

Belle finally began feeling better. She uncurled and lifted her head up. She was feeling a lot better all of a sudden. She got up and shakily made her way over to Khora. "Hey Khora, I'm not feeling too good. Can you check me out, make sure nothing is wrong?" she asked worridly.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 am

Khora lifted her head in order to see over the two wolves currently blocking the entrance, she could just make out Belle and chuckled lightly, glad for a distraction. "Of course, but let me come out there for the better light." She responded, turning towards Erebus as she kept on talking. "Would you mind watching the pups Erebus?" The she-wolf asked, golden eyes glittering. The brute looked at her, and then blinked once before he smiled. "Not a problem Khora." He said, getting up as she got up and walked out. Their pelts brushed for a moment, sending a chill down both of their spines. Erebus hid it with some difficulty, Khora couldn't at all and shook almost violently against him. Resisting the urge to look at her, Erebus made it to the pups and curled down next to them. His eyes settled on them as if they were bits of prey. The healer padded out of the den, motioning with her head for Belle to follow her as she passed over to a clear part of the clearing. Desiree blinked, uncertain of what to do now and padded towards the talking youth. "Um, hi." She introduced herself. Raffiel looked at Echo, sighing as if he was distant now. "I hope you're right."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:38 am

Belle nodded and quickly followed Khora out of the den.

Echo smiled. "I am sure she is ok." he said, putting a paw on Raffiel's shoulder. "You just need to take care of yourself for now. You won't do Lunar any good if something happens to you."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 am

The healer turned and then sat down, motioning for Belle to sit as well. "Have you been feeling anything abnormal as of late?" Khora began the check up. Raffiel nodded, "Yeah, you're right." He lifted his head, feeling a pang in his chest at the sudden thought. "You know she left didn't you!" Fangs were drawn as Raffiel turned on Echo. "You... You're to calm about this! Not after your little almost fling with her! You.... YOU KNEW!" His rage boiled his whole body as Raffiel demanded answers.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 am

Echo jumped back at Raffiel's sudden outburst. He frowned. Damn... I don't want to lie to him but I promised Lunar... "Raffiel, I had no IDEA that Lunar was going to leave. You need to calm down before you do something you are going to regret." he said as calmly as he could.

Belle thought about it for a second. "Well, I have been more tired lately... And I got really sick feeling just a second ago. I... Uh... Threw up a bit..." she said, a bit embarrassed.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 am

"Elkcrap!" Raffiel swore, green eyes turning into dark slits as he growled at Echo. "You knew, you've known this whole time and you didn't tell me! She didn't want you to tell me didn't she?" His hackles grew flat as sorrow crashed into the aching male. "You knew... and she didn't want you to tell me." The brute looked away from Echo, hating the thought of even looking at the liar's face. "She didn't even say goodbye." He whispered, eyes glazing over with hurt and agony, Raffiel turned away from Echo and walked away with heavy feet into the woods nearby. Khora nodded, "I told you congrats for a reason Belle, its going to happen with pups. I'll give you some herbs to soothe your stomach, but you'll probably get sick again soon."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Bo-Bo smiled as Erebus sat down next to him. He still hadn't moved. "Watch out for them. The ungrateful little maggots will bite at your stomach. Hard to believe anyone ever acted like that. Well... Except for a few 'special' wolves."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next