Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaara愛
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 26 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Crescent had been watching Raffiel. He excused himself from his fathers side and ran after the slightly older wolf. He quickly caught up and walked silently behind.

Shine raised an eyebrow. "Is this pack always... So... Interesting?"

Asku blinked a bit sadly. He was almost completely alone in the den now. Well, besides for the two young males. "Now... How ever DID that story go. I just can't remember it! Oh, Askuwheteau... Old age doesn't suit you. I can hear you laughing, Ahiga! Bet you died laughing, didn't you? Laughing at death. Laughing to hide your fear. You always did do that..." he said to himself, sighing. "Look at me, chatting with spirits! I really am a crazy old loon."

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 am

Raffiel grumbled about, to distant and sullen to notice Crescent's presence behind him. "Why... why did she go? Why didn't she tell me? Why tell Echo and not me?" He whispered with a pained voice, ears pulls back in submission as if he faced an overpowering enemy right before him. "Does Lunar not trust me?"
Erebus gave Bo-Bo a confused look. "What are you talking about Bo-Bo? What special wolves?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

"Oh, you know... Wolves like Holo. I do believe there's something wrong with her." he said in a lowered voice. "Then of course there's Raffiel, he is SO immature! Hmph!" he wrinkled his snout in frustration at the thought of Raffiel.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Crescent cleared his throat. "I'm sure if this Lunar loves you she trusts you as well."

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Raffiel turned towards Crecent, taken back by his appearance. "What? If she loved me she wouldn't have vanished on me! She wouldn't have not told me anything at all! I can forgive her not telling anyone, but she chose to tell Echo instead of me."

Erebus rolled his eyes, "She is an interesting one. Lets just go with that." he said, and then looked at the pups down curled next to him. "Pups are interesting. And Raffiel is one I'd prefer not to talk of."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 am

"Maybe she told Echo because she knew he'd tell you. And you would only find out when she had been gone so long there was a chance she would be in trouble... So you'd know what had really happened to her. Maybe even so you could save her." he said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:49 am

Raffiel shook his head angrily, trying not to break down before a near complete stranger. "If that was it then why didn't he tell me at all? Or admit to it? It isn't right Cresent. I'm Lunar's promised mate, not Echo. Why can't she find me worthy of confiding?" The young male hung his head sadly, "Just... leave me alone."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 pm

"I'm sure she'll be back. Just..." he tried to think of a peaceful, perfect thing to say which would solve all the problems. His father ALWAYS had an answer! He couldn't find one... He was frustrated. 'No, I'll do it my way.' "Look, if you love her and you're so worried about her, THEN GO AFTER HER!!! Go after your future mate, or she might not be your future mate any more!"

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 am

Raffiel looked up at him, interest shining in his eyes. "Her trail is old now, Khora needs me to stay and help with the little ones... and she's probably far from where I ever could get to..." He muttered the downsides, and then nodded to Cresent. "Alright! But I'll need some help if I'm going to find her." Raffiel took a step towards Cresent, not knowing if he could ask this of the practical stranger. "But will you come with me?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Crescent glanced back. "I don't think anyone would miss me... Let's go!" He rushed forwards, passing Raffiel and heading in a random direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Raffiel yipped with excitement, but soon caught up to Cresent. "We can't leave just yet! Gotta tell someone so they don't worry us. Or if Lunar comes back it's not like we just died." He said, and then guided the other wolf back towards the den a little. "I'll tell Echo and Khora and then we'll go ok?" Raffiel asked, not waiting for an answer he dashed off to find his mother first. "Khora?" He asked, interupting her little check up. "Yes?" She asked, giving him an annoyed look about the interuuption. "I'm going to look for Lunar! And Cresent is coming with!" He quickly said, and dashed away before the Healer could respond. Raffiel quickly repeated the message to Echo and ran back to where he had left Cresent. "Ok, lets go!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Belle sighed and nodded. "Ok. Thank you Khora."

Echo mumbled to himself about whether he should follow the two or not. Finally he made his decision. He stalked the two secretly, silently, from about a mile back, so that they wouldn't notice his presence.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 am

Bo-Bo nodded. "Let's just forget that idiot for now."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 am

Erebus nodded his head, grumbling slightly under his breath. "Sadly its not that easy." He remarked, able to hear Raffiel's sudden movements outside and then the silence after it. "Bo-Bo. Follow the pup. Do something to keep him from coming back..." Erebus growled so lowly it made the ground shake beneath him. "Kill him if you'd like, but don't get caught by anyone or anything."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Bo-Bo nodded, and ran out of the den. He sniffed and started to silently follow Raffiel's scent. He didn't like Raffiel that much, but he didn't want him dead... Even though he was a stupid head, he was... Not all that bad... Bo-Bo blushed. 'Maybe I like Raffiel more than I'd like to admit... But he just drives me crazy! He's so... FRUSTRATING!'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Crescent nodded and took off again. He had found a few signs such as bits of black fur caught in plants and faint scents that most likely were Lunar's that went in the direction of the Misty Stream.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Raffiel's heart was racing as they set off to find Lunar. He could almost instantly tell that Cresent was a far better tracker then he, and so he slackened his stride in order to remain behind the wolf.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 pm

"This way, Raffiel. She went this way. I'm sure of it, all the signs lead there." Crescent said, and trotted towards the Misty Stream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Rowan was curled under one of the bushes surrounding the den. His hazel eyes moved slightly as he dreamed about Holo and him meeting for the first time.
Jay hesitated for a few minutes before she took a bite of the rabbit.
Reed circled the den site. Hearing the conversations he doubted that this pack was safe for his mate and her pups soon to come.
Sage hid by a free. Her tail was wrapped around her belly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Holo had woken up and come across Rowan. She sat down in front of him and just watched him happily because she was bored and had overheard Raffiel telling Echo about going after Lunar.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Rowan slowly opened his eyes to see a familiar redish pelt sitting in front of him. He yawned before coming out of his bush nest.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Khora nodded at Belle, "Anytime." She then padded over to Erebus, startled by the disappearance of the rainbowed wolf as well. "Where did Bo-Bo go?" Khora asked, awakening a dozing Erebus. "What? Hunting or scouting... Something like that. He can be rather cryptic when he wants to be." The black wolf said with a deep voice, and then got up to allow Khora back to her pups. "Ah, well I hope he doesn't get hurt, the supplies are running low... Maybe I'll send Echo out on a run for some..." Khora trailed off into thought, mumbling under her breath as she settled around the pups. Erebus grinned slightly, and simply watched her from the other side of the den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Bo-Bo realized they were heading towards the Misty Stream and decided to take the long way, just to put things off...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 am

Belle decided it might be best if she just got some rest. She went over to a tree and sprawled out underneath it. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"HeeeeeY boy! I think you're getting old, I see... Quite a few grey hairs, Rowan! What about me?" she joked, giggling at the joke.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next