Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 27 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 am

Raffiel led the party of wolves back into the den clearing, his heart soaring at simply the thought of everyone's reaction to Lunar's homecoming, and the arrival of new packmates. "Lunar's back! And she brought friends!" He announced as he happily jumped into the clearing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Lunar wasn't far behind Raffiel, happily hurrying into the clearing of the den site. She missed this place, much more than she had thought she would. The excited female immediately scanned the area for her sister.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Holo turned as soon as she heard her sister's name. "BY THE SUN! ROWAN, SHE'S BACK!" Holo howled in joy, and she ran full speed at her sister, at the last minute she jumped and tackled her sister, wrapping her paws around her neck. "LUNAR ECLIPSE WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?" she scolded, her eyes like daggers.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Lunar laughed and answered her sister quickly, "Sorry, sorry. I just had to leave for a while. Khora had said I needed to experience life outside of the pack, and I did."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

"Coulda warned me! I nearly went crazy... Again." Holo grumbled, sticking her tongue out at her sister. "Don't worry, I still love you." she licked her sisters cheek, and stepped back off of her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 am

Khora lurched from where she had been resting beside Erebus in the den, her eyes opening in shock. She looked at the also confused brute beside her, her tail wagging behind her. "Did I just hear that right?" Khora grinned, barely able to keep herself down. "I think you did. Lunar has returned." And so has Raffiel... Bo-Bo you've failed. Erebus thought darkly, rising to his feet to greet the returned wolf. Khora followed quickly, walking a slight bit faster then the male as she passed him in not a moment or two.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Stella walked into the territory last one entering. She saw a wolf tackle Lunar and wondered if she had that with her family once or if her family had that with her. Stella simply watched as everyone rushed back to greet Lunar and just hoped she wasn't noticed.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm

'Should I lie to Erebus...? Or should I tell him the truth? That I couldn't do it...' Bo-Bo pondered as he walked on and Erebus grew nearer. 'Oh, what should I do?' His face twisted in confusion.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am

Erebus turned his attention to Bo-Bo, finding himself able to slip past Khora and rush over to him without being to suspiscious. "Bo-Bo... You've failed." He growled lowly, keeping his tone so only the rainbow furred wolf could hear. "Why...?" Menace glittered in his sharp blue eyes, as if daring Bo-Bo to lie to him.

Khora gave Lunar a warm smile, "You know, you don't have to leave without telling anyone to follow your mentor's orders." She teased, giving the healer apprentice a bit of a hard time about it. "I mean, after all, a 'Hey guys I've gotta experience life and whatnot. Bye!' would have been a lot better then simply vanishing!" The healer continued, and then shook her head, unable to remain still. "Welcome back."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm

"I'm sorry, Erebus... I..." Bo-Bo looked up into Erebus's "I can't lie to you. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him. I just... Do what you will to me for my failure." he said, his voice wavering. He lowered himself to the ground, lay his ears flat back on his head, and leaned his head sideways into the dirt in a submissive position that exposed his neck.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Stella heard something going on behind her but she payed no mind to it. She didn't want to be the one who tattles about something she did not need that. She simply remained in her position and sat down figured an unmoving target would be not as easy to spot and not as noticable.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Erebus grew a bit smug at Bo-Bo's response, though he couldn't say he was happy about the news. "Get up." He growled without looking down at him. "I'm no fool. Striking you down now would be one of the worst things I could do. But tonight you will recieve your punishment for failing me." The black wolf then turned away, trying not to draw to much attention to the both of them, and walked over to the greeting party of wolves.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:15 am

Bo-Bo sighed, rolling onto his back and simply staring at the trees and sky above him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 am

Lunar smiled and shrugged a bit as she answered Khora jokingly, "Eh.. It was faster the way I did it." She giggled quietly and looked around at all the familiar faces. "It's definitely nice to be back."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Stella watched as Lunar was suddenly more relaxed and happy to be in her home. "I wish I could do that." Stella thought "But you can." She thought again. Stella shook her head in confusion and her normal self was back instead of thinking silly things like that. She knew a weak pup like herself couldn't afford to think that way and hope all others like herself realized it too.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am

Khora gave Lunar another warm smile, "Understood. Though please..." She drifted off, noticing how Raffiel was simply glowing as he looked at Lunar with joy. "Looks like someone missed you." She teased Lunar before returning to her pups in the den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 am

Lunar looked at Raffiel, her ears moving back on her head slightly. She smiled and nuzzled her head against his shoulder before looking up at the male, her soft smile remaining planted across her muzzle.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 am

"You know... I really missed you. A lot. I felt terrible when I realized you were gone." He sighed in her fur, closing his eyes. It didn't strike the male as weird at all to be so open about how he felt about Lunar. After all, everyone but the new guys knew how close they were. There was no point in hiding it, at least to him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Stella watched as she saw Lunar walk up to the wolf that greeted them earlier and nuzzle up to him. She wanted to be back in the forest even though she would probably die, but she couldn't turn back now she sighed and put her head over her paws.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Ayalilla padded into the clearing, her pups following her obediently for once. "OH! Lunar! You're back! And with friends! I'm glad you're okay, everybody was rather worried."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 am

Ares looked around, he had been wandering for awhile and didn't know where he had ended up. Walking down a trail leading through the trees, he saw a clearing and looked at the sight, other wolves were gathering around and talking, he was hesitant to move forward and waited a bit before moving, he stepped on a small stick and it snapped in two.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 am

Walking as silently as leaves allowed, Tiern crept though the fallen debris her eyes intent on her prey, the doe that had wandered very far from her herd and after being separated, it had slowly come to this forest.
Tiern and the doe had heard the movement of others. To Tiern, it meant nothing, but the doe was alert in the direction opposite Tiern, and so, Tiern jumped for the kill, not caring how much noise she made or where she was as this was unfamiliar ground.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

(I am starting to think that calling attention to yourself by snapping a twig, and then joining the pack is a Golden Bloods tradition.)

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 am

( XD I suppose it is, starting with Khora way back when. XD )

Erebus's ears twitched at the sound of something snapping, and a frightened doe's cry for help. "Someone's here. Lunar did you have more friend's that didn't keep up?" He asked in his deep voice. Blue eyes skimmed the perimeter of the den clearing, he quickly spotted Ares.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 am

Lunar's tail swayed side to side, content with being back home. She went to respond to Ayalilla when Erebus interrupted. "What? No. No one else."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next