Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 33 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:31 am

"Belle?" Khora whispered once a yelp sounded across the den clearing. Then she-wolf was in much pain, and both trainee healers were surrounding her. Khora felt a swirl of pride despite the worry that had clawed through her at the sudden labor, Lunar and Echo were handling it quite well. "Excuse me Dinea." She got up and padded to the den just after Belle was led in.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 am

Echo looked up as Khora padded in. He stood up and backed away a little so that Khora could get to Belle.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 am

"I saw Lunar talk to you a bit ago, what did she say to you?" Khora asked him instantly, giving the pained she-wolf a good look over and then began to nose her belly carefully. The tightness instantly made her worry, the contractions were so intense and so quickly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:50 am

"She said she was going to get some poppy seeds, water, and a stick. She then told me to bring Belle inside the den before she ran off." he replied to the healer quickly.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"Good, that's just what we'll need." She then nosed around in her supplies, and was pleased to find the poppy seeds were still high in stocks. "Get her to lap these up, and you better be ready to be there for her as a mate, not a healer." Khora instructed Echo.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Echo nodded and bent down next to Belle's head, pushing the poppy seeds towards her mouth. "Belle, eat these. They're gonna help you feel better."

Belle nodded only slightly to signify that she understood. She then began licking the seeds up and eating them.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Asku lay down with Khora's pups once more. "Who're the cutest little pups in this den? YOU GUYS!" he cooed. He couldn't help it.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Stella then saw a wolf playing with these really cute pups and she smiled. Memories flashed back to when that was her life she had only one faint memory of a happy life. This is what she tried to think of but all of the bad outweighed the good. She knew there were good packs out there, but she only took the risk in joining a pack once. After she realized they weren't nice, it completely ruined the pack experiance for her.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Lunar had gotten what she needed. She ran past her pack mates and into the den, putting down the water logged chunk of moss, a study stick, and a bunch of poppy seeds.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:18 am

(HOLO! Fine, I'll let it slide... BUT SERIOUSLY, QUIT DOING THAT!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 am

Khora took a step back, nodding at the two with approval. "Good, Lunar. I want you to deliver these pups." She whispered to the black she-wolf once she had entered. "I'll be here to help, and if you need me. But I want you to try your best." Golden eyes seized up the trainee healer, a pride swirling in them. "I know you can do it."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 am

Lunar looked at Khora nervously, then nodded and shoved the nerves deep down inside of her, so they wouldn't get in the way. "Okay. I can do that."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:11 pm

(Bump!)

Avo walked into the clearing, his head hanging a bit. He had decided to follow Lunar after all. He looked back for a moment and then bumped into Holo. "OH!" he yelped, and turned around again. "Hello... Sorry. Is this Lunar's pack?"
Holo nodded and smiled. "These days my sister is getting a lot of attention. Makes me wonder what exactly she was doing out there on her own." Holo chuckled. "She's helping Belle give birth at the moment. You'll have to wait. But, uhhh..."
"You were busy. I'll just go wait somewhere else. Preferably a place that will stay dry." he said, trotting over to the den to get out of the light sprinkle that had started. "Hello there." Avo said, nodding at Askuwheteau.

Zephyr was watching Belle as well as Khora and her apprentices with fascination. Kashtin was occasionally peeking out from behind his paws, and whenever he did he looked rather sick. "That is SO gross! Is it over yet!?"
"No. Why are you appalled? This is how we came to this world! Well, not from her... But from someone! I'm sad I missed Khora's birth. I must've slept through it or something."
Kashtin snorted. "You are so weird."
"Whatever. You're just jealous because your brain is the size of an owl pellet and mine is about as big as a watermelon."
"No wonder your head is so big!"
"No wonder you're full of crap!"
Kashtin opened his mouth as if to say something, but he just poked his brother in the side and put his paws back over his ears and eyes instead.

"Of course you're the oldest, Ereboss." Bo-bo said, smiling at his pun. "I'm gonna just call you Ereboss from now on."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Erebus rolled his eyes in mock hurt, and then looked towards the den. "Would seem more bundles of fur are about to spill out into our pack." He said rather quietly, blue eyes narrowing at the den.

"Come on Lunar, you know what you need to do." Khora urged her apprentice, watching how the first pup was already starting to be born.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Tiern sat, looking over to where many of the wolves had started to gather. Was my mother this happy when I was coming? Was she sad to see all my siblings not make it though their first day? Tiern shook her head, losing all the thoughts racing though her head. Tiern rolled over onto her back, looking up at the sky as she tried to figure out what to do next, as she already felt at home in this pack of wolves.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Stella watched as the two pups watched more pups being born then fight together. She smiled at both of them as she noticed the wolf that declined Lunar was now here and she almost died. "Two healers isn't enough!" she thought. "Great now I'll have to avoid three wolves it was trouble enough avoiding two."
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Belle screamed out in pain as the first pup came out. She had never felt pain like this before. The pain was so much that she couldn't even hear herself scream.

Echo jumped up, hitting his head on the ceiling of the den in response to the scream. Once he regained his senses, he was immediately back by Belle's side. He then started nuzzling the back of her neck to let her know that he was there.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Lunar winced, her ears falling back from the loud scream. She saw the tiny pup and quickly got to work, cleaning it off and making sure it was okay, then gently moved the fragile little creature to Belle's belly. "You're doing great Belle," she encouraged.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Belle thought she heard Lunar say something, but she wasn't sure. She screamed again as yet another pup came out. Echo whimpered slightly at his mate's pain. "It's gonna be alright, Belle. It's gonna be alright.." he whispered in her ear. He licked her cheek once and started nuzzling the back of her neck again.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Lunar cleaned the second pup and gently moved it closer to Belle's belly. She did the same thing with every pup to follow.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun May 05, 2013 5:35 pm

After the sixth pup came out, she felt the pain slowly subside as her muscles unclenched and relaxed. She began panting heavily with her eyes closed. She couldn't move. She couldn't even really feel anything. Belle just continued laying on her side, allowing the pups to feed.

Echo looked at the six beautiful pups in front of him. There were two males and four females. One male was a dark red, almost maroon. The second was dark red as well, but just slightly lighter than the previous, and a bit smaller as well. The first female was snow white. The second was slate black. The third was light gray with black paws and tail tip and white ear tips and circles around her eyes. The last girl was dark gray with white tail tip and streak like her mother. She also had black circles around her eyes and a light gray under belly with black spots. He leaned down to Belle's ear and whispered, "You did wonderfully, Belle. We now have six beautiful pups all our own."

Belle smiled as she passed out, exhaustion taking over.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Lunar sighed and looked at the new little family. She was happy for them, and happy that she got to be a part of this. She saw Belle, then chuckled lightly. "Congratulations, Echo," she said quietly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Khora had watched her, watched how she handled the birthing, and comforted the new mother. She had seen how the young healer knew just what to do, and kept her cool despite the stress that easily could have bubbled up and taken control. The brown she-wolf healer got up, and walked to the apprentice, "I'm so very proud of you Lunar." She whispered, giving the black she-wolf a little nuzzle. "Now lets get her some poppy seeds for pain, and something else for her milk to flow."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Lunar smiled, feeling rather proud of herself from her mentors approval. She nodded, "Of course. Is there any in your stash of herbs..?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 am

"Poppy seeds yes, I'll have to look around for the right thing for her." Khora said, sweeping her tail across Belle's flank. "They all look healthy and strong, should be easy to nurse them after she gets the herbs. I'll fetch them." She said, and then walked out of the den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next