Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaara愛
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 10 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 pm

the pups barked and squeeked moving around, and around Khora and Blaze. Forever getting in the way. Ayalilla smiled and limped forward, occasionally falling on her own, but still moving on determined to get to her pups. And as she neared the den the pups, smelling their mother crowded over to her happily. Yipping and Squeeking and she plopped down in the middle of the cave.

Holo trotted forward to Raffiel "Long time no see, silly head!" she said "I can get this... Go off to my beloved sister of yours." she picked up the carcass by a leg again and was about to drag it the rest of the way to the den when Raffiel tackled her. "HEY!" she said "QUIT THAT! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY!" she giggled and squirmed out from under him, talking the carcass to the den. "So those are your pups?" Holo asked Ayalilla "YUP! They're mine. There's Granite, Ginger, Lilly, and Aspen!" she said pointing to each one "THEY'RE SO CUTE!" Holo exclaimed "You and Blaze can share this calf... The rest of it at least. Maybe it'll help ya all get better." she turned and saw Rowan. Her eyes got all wide and pained-looking "Rowan..." she said "Are you still with that girl?" she stared hard at him "YES! I can tell... TAKE THIS!" she walked forward and put her mouth around his muzzle. Like this:

Summer Den - Page 10 Nom_nom_nom_by_cantbreath45-d4dcjl1
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

(You love that pictuer huh!)

Raffiel frowned, this was not the Holo he knew.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

(He's right... Those ghosts she spent possibly months with were most likely illusions. They were all probably in her head, and somewhere, the craze gathered information from memories. It is proven I think that LOVE REALLY CAN MAKE YOU CRAZY! That's why sometimes people murder their loved ones if they find out they are unfaithful or think they hate them, or something like that. So she might have a mental disease. I dunno! Shocked But she thinks that Rowan might love Feather more now, than he does her. And she remembers his promise, but... She still is doubting his love and it's making her sick. So she's gonna try and impress Rowan and stuff. She really believes she doesn't have time to play! It's rather childish, don't you think? I think I'm gonna make it turn out that she has a fractured brain or something, and it makes her mind make her act like a pup, think like a pup, basically she's slow-minded just no one has noticed before because she WAS a pup. It probably would have happened that time that she fell in the river and bumped her head on that rock...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Blaze slowly gulped down the medicine and suddenly realized how hungry he was, He still waited patiently.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Khora tugged the calf open and gave Blaze some. "I get the feeling you want some?" She asked him, wagging her tail. She sat next to him. "To answer your earlier question, soon. A week at most."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Blazes eyes widened as he thoughtfully chewed "That soon... Thats great!" He said nuzzling Khora again.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Holo opened her mouth again and backed away from him, grinning stupidly. "Bye... Rowan..." she said and turned around going back outside the den to play with Raffiel "RAFFIEL!" she called "I CAN PLAY NOW!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

She smiled, closed her eyes and felt herself fall asleep with Blaze's warmth seeping into her. Raffiel padded to Holo, laughed so loudly, and fell onto his back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Blaze was sleepy too and he rested his head over Khora's neck and fell to a peaceful sleep.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Erebus stopped, his cold blue eyes remained on the pack before him. "Oh what fun I could have here..." He growled lowly and before he revealed himself, he tore at his leg. Making it bleed tremendously. From all the pain he had suffered, this didn't even make him flinch. He began to limp to the pack, whining in pain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Holo stared at Raffiel, cocking her head like a small pup. "Why are you laughing so hard?" she asked him and layed down, watching him. ignoring the yelps, thinking they were from Blaze or Ayalilla as Khora treated them in her weird yet helpful ways.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Raffiel got to his paws, snarling at the incoming wolf. "Who are you!" He demanded, his hackles raising. Erebus looked up weakly, his blue eyes soft and pleading. "Please... I tripped and landed on a sharp stone. If you had a healer who could just help me, I'd be on my way." Raffiel calmed, "Fine, I'll wake Khora." He padded to the sleeping she-wolf and gently prodded her shoulder. "You have another patient." He whispered.

Last edited by Khora on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, you happy Holo?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Rowan smiled as she was acting more like an adult but not to puppyish.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 pm

(*patient*)

Holo turned in surprise. "A NEW WOLF!?!" she asked "So much has changed while I was gone... How long was I gone anyway? Everyone seems so different! I think Khora's either really chubby, or pregnant! What's up with that? I think I was gone for years! Was I?" She kept on asking a buncha questions in a hurried sort of way...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Thats when Lunar heard Holo's voice. She shot out of the den and tackled Holo to the ground, not even noticing the new stranger. "Holo! Your back!" She yipped happily.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Raffiel shook his head. "Only a few weeks, maybe a month or two." He looked at Erebus carefully, and then sat by Lunar. Khora awoke, a little angry, and looked at Erebus. "Cobwebs, water, a bit of poppy seeds. And you'll be just fine. Maybe some Marigold for infection." She spoke to no one and went to her herb stores.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Holo licked Lunar's face lovingly "HEY, SIS! What've you been up to? How's it going with your little crush?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Rowan got up and limped to the holly bush and slipped under it it was big enough for him and holo. and he laid his ears back thinking holo didnt love him anymore.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Raffiel smiled at Holo. "Little crush?" He laughed, grinning at Lunar. "Not that small now!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Lunar laughed then asked Holo, "Where have you been!? Why were you gone so long!?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Holo's eyes got a sad look in them as Lunar asked that. "I... I had to do some things. I had to go somewhere and become better. I forget now... I had to do something, to become better for someone! They weren't loving me, I thought..." she said "That's all I remember. BUT I MET KHORA'S OLD PACK! I MET HER MOTHER! And her father, and all her siblings and cousins and family!" she grinned at Lunar and Raffiel, hoping they would be as happy as she was now... But something was beginning to nag at her mind. SOmething... There was something important! Something wrong! WHAT WAS IT!?! It was making her crazy!!! IT WAS JUST MAKING HER SO CRAZY!!!!!!! What was it!?!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Rowan watched as Holo talked to Lunar and Raffiel happily.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

"I'm gonna go find Rowan guys!" she said hoping... NO! KNOWING! That he would understand if she told him her problem... She didn't know what it was, but she would tell him, and he would make it better! Rowan always fixed the world! Whenever she saw Rowan, it made her heart do happy little flip-flops in her chest, and it was like watch the beauty of a sunrise or a sunset... She sniffed about for his scent, and called his name. "Rowan!?! Rowan where are you!?!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Khora turned to Holo. Her face pale, and shock covering it. "You... You met my old pack." She whispered, forgetting Erebus, who was growing impacient. "How can that be? Blaze did not see them when I did."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Lunar looked sort of confused. She did not know that Khora's old pack were all dead.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next