Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaarać„›
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Lunar looked at Raffiel as she sat down. After a moment of watching him, she looked to Khora and asked, "What can we do to help him?" She was scared that he was hurt too badly, but she wouldn't allow herself to think of if he were to not make it. Deep down inside, she felt a dark coldness rolling through her body as her thoughts were beginning to turn to a place that they have never been before that was filled with hatred and pain. If Raffiel is actually in worse conditions than he looks, who knows what she will do.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Khora flattened her ears against her head. The miracle flower would no longer work. She had found it had been torn by some creature. "We can only hope that these herbs work now." She barked, digging through her stashes. "Yarrow... Nettle... No..." She growled. "Alfalfa!" She barked with relief. "This should help purify the blood." She chewed the leafs up and ordered Raffiel to eat it. He slowly did.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Lunar now had nothing else she could say. She sat next to Raffiel as she watched Khora.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Khora flicked her tail towards a nearby small stream. "Get him water." She barked the order to Lunar.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Lunar nodded and hurried to the little stream. After a minute or two, she returned with a water-logged chuck of moss. "Will this work?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Collapses on the ground behind a tree that was closest to the summer den. The pup,Larmyne,breathed heavily and whined,feeling extremely hungry and tired.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Artemis heard the pup and her ears twitched forward. She ran to the pups side and gasped. "Oh dear..." She picked up the pup in her jaws and brought her to a comfortable spot near the den.
Artemis
Artemis
Admin
Admin

https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 am

Khora nodded, "Now put it where he can drink it." She barked. Raffiel twitched rapidly. "Get him some Comfery, its a small dark green leaved plant that blooms white, purple, or pale yellow flowers. Coltsfoot to, it has yellow flowers." She barked at Lunar. Turning at the motion across the camp she smiled at the pup. "She just needs rest." Khora barked, already able to tell. "And food."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Lunar nodded and put the moss near Raffiel's head so he could drink. Then, she took off in a sprint into the trees that surrounded the den to begin looking for those herbs.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Larmyne's ear twitches, and she slowly opens her eyes, and moans.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Raffiel inched his mouth forward and begins to drink the moss from the water. Khora rubbed his stomach absentmindedly. Until Lunar returned she wouldn't be able to do much.

Erebus looked at the new pup and inwardly smiled. "Welcome." He barked and padded over to her. He already had a dark plan in mind for her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Lunar returned with the Comfrey and Coltsfoot. She gave it to Khora then asked, "Anything else I need to do?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 am

"Help me chew this into a paste." She gave Lunar the Comfrey to chew. Her tongue was caught on fire with a bitter taste as she bit into the Coltsfoot. But Khora ignored it and finished the paste.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Lunar nodded and began to chew on the comfrey. She winced at the awful taste, but continued.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Khora placed the Coltsfoot next to Raffiel's mouth. "Eat this Raffiel." She ordered him, and he limply did so. "Rub it on his wounds." The worried healer spoke to Lunar.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 am

-moans,not planning on speaking,since her head is pounding with a head-ache. She just looks into Erebus' eyes as if to say 'Thank you for welcoming me Erebus.'.

(Is Erebus evil? o.o lol)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:36 pm

(Yes, Erebus is evil. and the wolf Raffiel was just attacked by him but only Lunar knows that it was Erebus who did it.)

Lunar finished the paste and began to put it over Raffiel's wounds as she was instructed. A feeling of regret struck her when she was almost done with applying the paste. She felt it coming on, and she couldn't hold it back this time. Quickly, Lunar finished with the wounds then turned away and ran out of the den, running straight for the protection of the trees. Her paws slid herself behind a tree that was located only about 10 ft into the forest. She burst out in tears and wept quietly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Erebus grabbed a fat hare and brought to Larmyne. He nudged her softly. "You mind find it easier to sleep if you eat." He whispered to her kindly. The red around his blue eyes looked natural, so did his red paws. But it was the stained blood upon his pelt.

Khora looked after Lunar, and sighed. "There is nothing more we can do." She barked to Artemis before following Lunar into the trees. "Hey..." She whispered in a manner to comfort her. "I know he'll pull through. It'll be alright. Were just lucky Erebus got back to us to tell us he was hurt in time huh. You should go thank him when you feel better." The unknowing healer licked Lunar's ears in comfort. She had no idea the wolf she had just praised and healed, had nearly killed her adopted son. For if she had, a fury worse then hell's gates would have descended upon Erebus while he slept.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

(BACK! *fistpump* I finally got meh new password because I decided to delete all that junk piling up, and guess what I saw right in the middle drowned out by spam? THE NEW PASSWORD! hotmail can be so stupid sometimes! And so can I! So... What did I miss?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm

(You missed a LOT holo )

A round of sobs racked Lunars body. She hid her face under her paws then after three long breaths, she said to Khora, "Erebus did this... Erebus is the one who attacked raffiel." The words felt like fire on her tongue as another round of sobs struck Lunar.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Holo padded into the den with the two geese she had killed at the stream and set them down. "You guys hungry?" she asked in a happy mood then sensed that the mood in the den wasn't exactly joyful... "Sorry for ruining your moping or whatever..." she said and padded over to a corner-ish space where she layed down, resting her head on her paws.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

Khora stared at her. "Wha... What?" She said and whispered a couple vulgar things, mostly about how she would make him pay. And what she thought of him. Khora snarled, and turned about. She didn't need a lick of proof, she heard, she listened, she believe, she would make him pay. Rounding the trees, she looked at Holo, then Erebus. "EREBUS!" She snarled, and he looked up with genuine fear. "Wha--" He was cut off. She had already reached him, and dragged him off into the trees. "EREBUS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON!" She growled, slamming him into a tree. He grunted, "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SON!" She snarled, and he laughed darkly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 am

Lunar perked her ears and ran toward Khora and Erebus quickly then tried pulling Khora away from Erebus, "Khora stop. Your pregnant, you cannot afford to be hurt!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 pm

"Wait... What the stars did I miss while out on my little hunting expedition!?!" Holo asked jumping up, wondering what in the world they were talking about. Then she tripped over Ayalilla, who was still sleeping... "Wait... Where did all your pups go Ayalilla?" Holo asked as she woke up.
"Uhhhhhhhh.... Aspen? Ginger? Granite? Lilly? WHERE ARE MY BABIES!?!?" Ayalilla barked as she woke up to sitting next to her. She quickly got up and tried to bolt out the cave entrance, feeling a gut-wrenching pain she layed down again. "OW! DANGIT WHY THE HECK DID I HAVE TO TRY AND KILL A BEAR WITH NEWBORN PUPS!?!" she yelped
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Khora snarled, but before she could do anything else, Erebus had countered. He kicked her off, claws raking, making Khora yelp and roll on the ground. He snarled, "What proof do you have?" He demanded from Khora, and snapped at Lunar to keep her at bay. His black tail lashed back and forth. Khora winced, and stood back up. "I...." She found herself bleeding down her mouth for some reason. And fear for her children shot through her. "Keep... Keep your paws off my children." She growled and limped away.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next